TRUE LOVE taekook version

By JEONIMANE19

Taehyung and Jungkook are literally the opposite of eachother, one of them is so sweet and warm as the sun, a... More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
AUTHOR'S NOTE

22

596 26 2
By JEONIMANE19

AT NAMJIN'S HOUSE

lisa(nervous): tell us what happened? Why are you like this?

Taehyung (crying): how was jungkook? I can't believe I said something like that to him!!

Jin(sigh): actually it's the first time I saw him like that, he wasn't normal, and that's why we asked you guys to come here we need to tell something so important and serious.

(everyone was so nervous)

Namjoon: well you see this? (Showing them the pills, everyone was confused)

Lisa: what is that ?

Namjoon: those pills jungkook is taking them, for more than two years.

Taehyung (scared): w-what? Why? Why is he taking them is he sick?

Namjoon: in fact those are antidepressant pills and they are the strongest ones, the doctors give it to people who are in serious situations, exactly for People who have suicidal ideas.

(Everyone was in a big shock)

Lisa: s-so kook is d-depressed ?!

Jin: yes, and it's really serious, seeing him like that in the bathroom earlier he was having a panic attack, he was shaking badly, he wasn't breathing properly, he was crying hard, and screaming painfully. We really need to help him.

(Tae was a crying mess after hearing this, he dropped on his knees, he couldn't believe that his love is suffering that much, just thinking about it made his heart ach in pain, he couldn't breath for a moment.. but then he wiped his tears and stood up, he knows that he needs to be strong so he can help the love of his life)

THE NEXT DAY

(They all went to jungkook's office, but they found it empty, so they went to his assistant)

Mr Jack: yes sirs? How can I help you?

Jimin: where is jungkook?

Mr Jack: Mr Jeon is not coming today and tomorrow, he took two days off.

Taehyung (surprised): what? Oh O-Okey! Do you know where he lives ?

Mr Jack: i'm so sorry but I really don't know, Mr Jeon doesn't share with me his personal informations.

Lisa(sigh): okey thank you.

Mr Jack: you are welcome!

Jin: I guess we will wait for two more days!

Taehyung(sigh): yeah!

AFTER TWO DAYS

Jungkook finally came back to work, and the guys went to his office.

Taehyung(nervous): emm! J-jungkookie, i'm really s-sorry for what I said in the party, I really didn't mean any-(got cut by jungkook)

Jungkook(cold voice): Mr kim if it wasn't about work then i'm leaving.

(He left the room after saying this leaving a teary tae behind him)

Taehyung(sigh): how could he treat me like this? Can't he see how much I love him?

Jimin:it's okey tae don't be sad please, everything will be fine, let's go we have a meeting now.

IN THE MEETING

(Taehyung was staring at his love all the time, he was admiring him, he loved and missed the the focused jungkook at work, tae always thought that jungkook looked cool and hot when he is working.
The meeting ended, everyone is getting out, but the guys were still there, jungkook was about to leave when namjoon stopped him.)

Namjoon (serious voice): jungkook we need to talk!

Jungkook(cold): the meeting is done there is nothing more to add.

Jin: jungkook please! We are really trying to help you.

Jungkook: there is no need i'm perfectly fine!

Lisa: No! You are not! Please tell us what happened to you! Why did you leave with uncle all of a sudden?

Jungkook: Lisa please I don't wanna talk about this now, everything happened was in the past.

Lisa(shouts): NOOO!! IT'S NOT IN THE PAST WHEN IT STILL AFFECTS YOUR PRESENT!!! Kook we are all worried about you, can't you see that?!

(Jungkook sighed and was about to go but Lisa grabbed his arm, he tried to jerk his hand but Lisa grabbed it more tightly)

Jungkook (annoyed): Lisa what the hell are you doing?! Let go of my arm!

Lisa: i'm sorry cousin but i'm done with this, you are going to tell us everything here and now.

(Jungkook got mad and pulled his hand hard causing his shirt to tear off showing his arm, everyone widden their eyes after seeing the enorm nomber of cuts in his arm, jungkook took the chance when they were still in shock and left quickly)

Taehyung(crying): w-what is th-that?

Jimin(in tears): h-he is cutting himself ?!

Lisa(crying): oh god! cousin what happened to you?!

Taehyung(crying loudly): No No No my Baby!!

A FEW DAYS LATER

Jungkook was avoiding everyone, they tried so hard to talk to him but it was in vain, jungkook was busy working 24/24.

Now the guys were at the cafeteria eating together since it's their break time.

Taehyung(sad): today also i couldn't meet him.

Lisa and jimin: me too!

Taehyung (worried): he is working too much he will get sick!

Jin: yes whenever I go to him I find him working his ass off like a robot, this so unhealthy!!

Namjoon(sigh): I wonder if he even eats-(got cut by a deep male voice calling fot lisa "LISA!")

(Everyone looked at him, Lisa stood from her chair in shock)

Lisa: Dad!! What are you doing here?

Lisa's dad(rolled his eyes at his silly daughter): didn't I tell you that i'm coming next week?! Did you forget?

Lisa: i'm sorry dad, alot of things happend, well tell me how was your flight?

Lisa's dad: it was good, ooh hello everyone! hello Jennie! how are you doing my daughter?

Jennie(smile): i'm fine thank you uncle.

Lisa's dad: OH!! no don't call me uncle, call me dad please.

Jennie(blushing): yes ucl- Oh d-dad!

Lisa's dad (smile): now that's good. (To lisa) where is jungkook?

Lisa: well he-(she got cut by her dad literally screaming)

Lisa's dad: OOOH!!! There he is! (Everyone looked in the direction where Lisa's dad was looking and they saw jungkook walking with his secretary going to attend a meeting outside the company.)

Lisa's dad(shouts): JUNGKOOKAAAAH!!

(Jungkook was shocked after seeing his uncle who is supposed to be in USA right now here in the company, Lisa's dad ran to him and hugged him tightly, kook hugged him back without saying anything, after a while they finally pulled away)

Lisa's dad: Hey!! Were you out of your mind? Huh? Why did you go with him? What were you thinking? Tell me the truth please what happened?! What did he do to you? Why are you like this? The last time I saw you you were fine, what happened why do you look lifeless again? OH! GOD!! D-Did he do s-something t-to yo-(he got cut by jungkook)

Jungkook: No!! He didn't do anything, you don't have to worry, i'm an adult now. Back then I was just a kid, small and weak, but now i'm a grown man I can protect myself on my own, you don't have to worry about me anymore uncle, I really thank you so much for what you did for me back then, I will never forget your help and your care.

(Jungkook hugged him quickly)

Jungkook: okey now I should go I have a meeting right now and i'm already so late, good bye. (He left)

Lisa's father(dumbfounded): w-what? Wait kook!! I'm not done yet! Aish this boy!

(He went to the guys who were already looking at him)

Lisa (serious): dad can you please tell us what happened to him we know that you know, please help us we are trying to save him from the darkness around him.

Lisa's dad: i'm so sorry but I don't really think I have the right to tell you this, i'm so sorry but I can't, he should be the one to open up to you and tell you everything about himself.

(Everyone sighed, but they knew that Lisa's dad was right, jungkook should trust them and tell them about his darkest secrets on his own..)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hey everyone! How are you doing? Are you taking a good care of yourselves?!🥰
How did you find this chapter !?💫
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 133 12
Jungkook and Areum were happily married,but who knew the person Jungkook loves the most will cheat on him with his own bestfriend.. Jungkook was deva...
175K 6.1K 63
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
308K 9.8K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
210K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...