TRUE LOVE taekook version

By JEONIMANE19

Taehyung and Jungkook are literally the opposite of eachother, one of them is so sweet and warm as the sun, a... More

introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
AUTHOR'S NOTE

1

1.4K 44 6
By JEONIMANE19

What is love ?!

A lot of people are wondering what is that thing they called love, well because it's something we should feel with our heart not see with our eyes, that's why many people are still wondering if love even exists, and from those people we have kim Taehyung, he is a university student in his last year, handsome, rich, popular, smart, and has a bright personality, he is always smiling, always happy and makes everyone around him happy too, it's his magic.
Taehyung has alot of friends, but the closest ones to him are namjoon and jin who are a couple, jhope and youngi who are also a couple, and finally there is the single jimin who is an expert in love issues for some reasons. Well taehyung is single too, he never fell in love with anyone before, he used to date some girls and boys but he never felt this feeling they called love, his relationships weren't serious, he always ends up feeling unconfortable or bored so he knew that it wasn't love it was just an attraction, so he stopped dating and waited for his true love to come.

IN THE CAFETERIA:

the group of friends were eating their lunch, the two couples in the group were being all lovey dovey with eochother which annoyed the two single boys.

Jimin (with an annoyed voice): hey!! You stupid couples stop being so lovey dovey in front of us!!! Respect the two single asses next to you (point at himself and taehyung).

Taehyung: yeah, like seriously that's too much!! Didn't you know how much single we feel right now?

Jin (with a bored expression): well I don't care, go and date .

Jhope: yes if you don't want to feel single go find someone to date.

Taehyung(annoyed): you know i'm still looking for my true love, I want to date someone who can make my heart beats so fast just by looking at them.

Jimin: me too !!

Youngi(smirk): okey okey you can wait as much as you want but stop annoying us.

Jimin: this motherfucker, I will break your fac- (he got cut by namjoon)

Namjoon: Anyway guys, did you hear? There are new students coming today.

Jimin(surprised): oooh!! Really ? I wonder why they transfered in the middle of the semester.

Jhope: yes that's weird.

Taehyung: yeah.

Jin: well we will see (smile) I hope we will get along with them.

Namjoon(smiles at jin): yes Babe! (he leaned and kissed his boyfriend)

Jimin(disgusted face): Nooo !! Not again please !!

(Everyone laughed at his reaction )

IN CLASS:

Teacher: hello everyone !! How are you doing ? Well today we will have 3 new students (he looked at the door) Come in please.

(3 people entered the classroom)

Students: Ooooooooh !!

Teacher: okey guys , introduce yourselves please.

Girl1: hello everyone (smile) i'm Jeon Lisa nice to meet you all, let's get along together.

Girl2: hi, i'm kim Jennie, Nice to meet you, Oh and yeah i'm Lisa's girlfriend, so don't dare to confess to us and thank you (laugh)

(The whole class start laughing loudly, after sometime they stopped when they heard their teacher talking)

Teacher: okey okey, and you? ( he said pointing at the boy who was standing calmly with a poker face and a cold stare)

(The guy answered with two words with a cold deep voice avoiding any eye contact)

Guy: Jeon jungkook.

Teacher: Emm that's it?

(Jungkook nodded)

Teacher: well okey then, go and sit (smile)

(They went to the back of the classroom since there is no empty places in the front , Jennie and lisa sat together and jungkook sat alone behind them)

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was sitting with my friends talking as usual when the teacher comes with three unfamilliar people, they are two girls and a guy, the two girls start introducing themselves with friendly smiles, Ooh so they are dating that's so sweet, then my eyes landed on the boy, he was strange, he has such a dark aura around him, his eyes and the way he stares is so cold, he didn't smile or say anything he was just standing there like a statue until the teacher asked him to introduce himself, he said his name with a cold voice that makes my body shiver, I was staring at him, I couldn't take my eyes off him, his coldness somehow attracted me to him.
Then he was coming to sit in the back of the class, he was coming closer, the closer he gets the faster my heart beats, I felt like my heart is gonna explode at any moment, he didn't make any eye contact with anyone, his eyes were focused on his seat, he went there and sat alone behind the two girls. I was so lost in his unreal beauty that I didn't pay attention to Jimin who was calling me for a while now.

Jimin : ..-yung! Taehyung! TAE!! TAEHYUNG !!!

Taehyung: hmm yeah jiminah what is it ?

Jimin (serious face): he went so stop looking at him.

taehyung (blushing hard): w-what are you talking about?! I wasn't looking at anyone.

Jimin: ooh ! Really ?! Well I don't know but he looks so cold, he isn't a person you can approach, okey ?!

Taehyung (looking down): yeah I know.

(Yes I know this very well, from the way he was looking at us, it's like he was telling everyone to stay away from him.)

(The teacher was explaining the lesson, everyone was focusing, but I was so distracted, I was glancing at the new guy from time to time, he wasn't listening to the lecture, he was writing something in his book, I didn't notice but I was staring too much, i think he felt that because at some point he looked at me with his beautiful eyes, we made eye contact for some seconds but I broke it quickly I couldn't take it, it was just for some seconds but for me it was so long, i felt like the time stopped for a moment, the eye contact with him was so breathtaking, my heart was beating so fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach, it was just a simple eye contact for few seconds but for me it was a very hot moment and I felt like my face and heart were about to explode, it felt so goo-Jimin interrepted my thoughts)

Jimin: Dude are you okey? You look so red.

Taehyung: yes i'm fine don't worry (small smile)

(Jimin just nodded at me )

(I looked at the new boy again, he puts his head on the table I guess he is sleeping .
Finally the class ended and of course I didn't hear any word from what the teacher was saying, we were packing our things I looked at the guy again he was packing too, he throws few words at the girl infront of him I think her name was Lisa )

Jimin(annoyed face): hey ! Stop it , stop staring at him like that he will feel unconfortable.

Jhope: who ?

Taehyung(blushing): N-Nothing , stop it Jiminah !

Jin(shouts): Ooooh!! Jennie!! How are you? I didn't know you came back.

(We all looked at the girl jin was talking to, I was shocked, he was talking to the new girl, we were so confused how does jin know her)

Jennie(smile): hey !! How are you ? I Missed you so much (she said while hugging him)

Jimin(confused): you know her ?

Jin(smile): yes we were friends, she was my neihboor when we were in middle school, but she moved to USA, so we didn't see each other from then, well let's go to the cafeteria together i'm really starving.

Jennie/lisa: Okey why not !! (They said at the same time and start laughing)

( Well again my eyes were focuced on Jungkook who was silent the entire time, he was just standing there with his emotionless gorgeous face )

Jin(looking at Jenlisa): okey I know you two are dating but stop laughing together like that, it's so creepy!!

Jimin(smirk): see how it felt hahahah taste your own medicine!!

(Jin was about to start rapping but Namjoon stopped him)

Namjoon: okey guys let's go ?

Lisa(looked at jungkook): let's go !!

(He just nodded at her without any word or emotion)

(I find myself looking at him, now that he is so close to me he looks so handsome, how can a person look this beautiful, his eyes are so pretty, but the way he stares is so weird, it's like there is so much pain in them, I was so lost in him when jimin hit my arm and said with a serious face )

Jimin: hey tae seriouly stop looking at him, he is not a person you can handle, just look at the aura he gives, he is telling us to not approach him, he is so cold unlike you so for your own good please don't fall for him, I don't want you to get hurt, okey ?

Taehyung(I was blushing hard that really caught off guard): w-what ? W-who said I-I would f-fall for h-him ?!

Jimin: Oh My God !!

Taehyung: what ?! ( still a blushing mess)

Jimin(sighed) : N-Nothing ! ( Jimin's mind : he already fell for him , I hope he wouldn't get hurt )

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

NO ONE'S POV

they went to the cafeteria, all of them were talking and laughing except the new boy who was eating his food calmly not even bothering and looking at any of them.

Jin: so you both (pointing at lisa and Jungkook) have the same last name, are you siblings ?

Lisa(smile): No, i'm his cousin, our fathers are brothers.

(Tae was so into the conversation, he was so curious about the new boy but jungkook didn't even look at them)

Jennie(smirk): so how are you jin? Are you dating you crush or not ?!

Namjoon: what? Crush?

Jin: it's you dumbass, and Jennie yes we are together.

Namjoon(smirk): ooh !! I didn't know that you had a crush on me since middle school!

(Jin glared at Jennie who looked at him with sorry eyes)

Lisa: so all of you are friends right ?

Taehyung(smile): yeah actually we know eochother from elementary school.

Lisa: woaah!! That's amazing, jungkook and I didn't have any friends but it's okey cuz we have eochother, right jungkookah?! (she said looking at him with a warm smile)

Jungkook(coldly): hmm..

Lisa(sighed and tried to change the topic): well who is dating here?

(Namjin and sope told her about their relationships)

Lisa(smile): wooow you look perfect together!!

Jhope(smile): thank you, you and Jennie look cute and perfect together too.

Lisa(blushed): Oh! Thank you.

Jungkook: it's been over 3 years since you started dating why are you still blushing? (He said with his deep voice making all of them look at him )

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

His voice is so beautiful, why he doesn't talk alot? I want to hear his voice all the day.
I was staring at him, he has his poker face without any expression, I sighed I just want to see his smile.

Jimin(whispered with an annoyed face): hey you stupid stop it already how many time do I need to tell you to stop!

Taehyung(whispered back): what ? I did nothing.

Jimin(rolled his eyes): whatever!

Lisa: Ooh! Are you jealous you single ass ?!

(Jungkook just looked away without saying any word)

(So he is single, party party yeah!! I'm so happy , w-wait why i'm happy ?! I shouldn't c-care r-right?! I blushed hard , jimin looked at me noticing my blushing face he just sighed)

Jungkook: i'm leaving (He went without waiting for anyone)

Lisa: Urgh this coldass, please don't mind him (nervous smile)

Jin(smile): it's alright don't worry.

(Taehyung was so curious he couldn't help but ask)

Taehyung(nervous): emm! I'm sorry but is he always like that ?!

Lisa(sighed and said with a sad expression): No, he wasn't like that at all, he was always smiling and laughing, he was such a happy guy, I don't know what happened to him, something happened and he became like that, I tried so much to help him but nothing worked, I couldn't melt the ice walls he built around himself.

Namjoon: I think we should help him to find his old self again (smile)

Youngi: yess ofcourse (smile)

Jhope: his eyes are so scary, they are so cold like they are empty.

Lisa(sigh): yeah, he is so broken, and I don't know why, please can you be friends with him, he can be rude sometimes but he is so kind in the inside I swear.

Taehyung(smiles brightly): of course we can!!

Lisa(smile): thank you so much.

(I will do my best to make you smile again Jungkook.. i'm not gonna give up until I save you from the darkness around you ...)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello lovely armys, how are you doing? Are taking a good care of yourselves? I hope you are fine and healthy and happy🥰❤️
How did you find this part? Did you enjoy it?🧡
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
40K 3.5K 37
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
10.9K 597 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a clichΓ© arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Taehyung β†Ÿ Bottom Jungko...
208K 8.4K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...