BEHIND THAT HOODIE IS HIM(DRE...

By MelodyLove_30

HYUNHYUN COUPLE FANFIC SERIES #1 "Even if in the present time, my heart will always be yours. Even though you... More

PROLOGUE
MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK 2(PROLOGUE)
CHAPTER 16(BOOK 2)
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 15

22 0 0
By MelodyLove_30

Familiar Voices

Avy's POV

Muli na naman akong napabalikwas ng tayo sa kama habang walang tigil sa pagluha ang mga mata ko. Sunud-sunod na gabi kong napapaginipan 'yong lalaking biglang lumilitaw sa isip ko. Sa tuwing pilit kong inaalala kung sino iyon, tanging may lungkot sa mga mata at labi niya lang ang natatandaan ko.

"Whatever happens to the two of us tomorrow, remember that even in our next life, I will still love you. I will find you no matter where you are. I am willing to wait a few thousand years or no matter how long it may take, I will wait until fate aligns with us, my queen. If I have to sacrifice for you, I will not think twice. But promise me that no matter what happens, you will still choose me in our next life. The promise that will never be broken. Even if our minds forget what happened today, I know that you know that our hearts will still remember our love for each other. And if fate is in our favor, I will never let you go. Nothing can stop us from loving each other. The garden and the moon here witness our promise to each other tonight. This place is proof that our love knows is infinitely," he said that it was like a vows in my ears.

That promise. It seems like I heard it from someone before. I felt tears fall down from my eyes while I was thinking of that. Naging mabigat din ang pakiramdam ko at para bang gusto kong umiyak kahit hindi ko alam ang rason. Huminga ako nang malalim saka dumeretso na sa banyo para maghilamos ng mukha. Bigla kong naalala ang nangyari kagabi. Hindi ko pa rin alam kung bakit may bigla na lang lumilitaw na isang pamilyar na tao sa isip ko kahit hindi ko masyadong maaninag ang mukha niya, pakiramdam ko naging parte siya ng buhay ko sa nakaraan. His eyes...I can see sincerity and concern when I feel a sudden headache.
Napahinga ako nang malalim. Siya na naman ang nasa isip ko. Nakakainis.

"Princess Aizelle...I couldn't remember that name but is it my name in the past? Why did he suddenly call me by that name? And how did he know about her? Is she someone special to him?" I asked myself in front of the mirror. Muli akong nagbasa ng tubig sa mukha. I still didn't get it.

"Who are you, Princess Aizelle? Why are you bothering me? Who are you exactly in my past?" I whispered to myself.

"Have you thought about what I told you yesterday, princess Aizelle?" he asked the opening question which startled me.

"You told me? I don't remember," I said with a frown.

"That I want to marry you to Prince William. You know him, don't you? And you know that he has wanted you for a long time," said Father while I was confused.

I felt a sudden headache again and I could hear those voices. It seems so familiar. My heart beats faster again as I start to feel dizzy. Agad akong napahawak sa may pader para hindi ako tuluyang matumba sa sahig.

"Good day to you, your highness."

"Prince William. Thank you for coming. Your wedding will take place tomorrow, princess Aizelle."

"But, father. I haven't told you my answer yet," I insisted.

"We don't have time to think about that anymore, princess. I just said it's final. Tomorrow everyone will start preparing for the wedding of the two of you."

That voice...I think I heard it from someone. And his face...it's not as blurred as I thought. I tried my best to remember him but I can feel the headache again. Hinahabol ko na rin ang bawat paghinga ko. Naiiyak na naman ako.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you. I was looking for my friend. Are you okay?" he said. I immediately looked away and stood well.

"Y-Yes. Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded

"Oh, my bad. I'm Prince Darius and you are?" he introduced himself with a smile.

"Princess Aizelle."

Prince Darius? Prince William? Who are they? Why...why do they keep on appearing in my mind often? What are they trying to say?

Pagkalabas ko ng banyo, agad akong dumeretso sa kusina para kumuha ng tubig na maiinom. Naguguluhan na ako. Hindi ko alam kung bakit palagi kong naalala ang mga bagay na 'yon. Tsaka anong koneksyon ng mga 'yon sa buhay ko ngayon? Ni hindi ko naman sila kilala. Bakit gan'on na lang din kabigat ang oakiramdam ko tuwing naalala ko 'yon?

A very familiar face suddenly appeared in my mind. I frowned when I realized that we have the same face. She was looking at me like she was trying to tell something.

"I love you more, my Queen."

Naramdaman kong sunud-sunod na nagsibagsakan ang luha ko kahit wala akong ideya kung bakit bigla na lang nagkagan'on. Hindi naman ako talaga dapat umiiyak pero bakit?

"Ate Avy? Umiiyak ka ba?" agad kong pinunasan ang luha kong patuloy na nagsisibagsakan nanf marinig ko ang boses ng kapatid ko. Nagtataka siyang tumingin sa akin. Pinilit kong ngumiti ng mapalad saka tumango.

"Y-Yes, I mean no. I'm fine," sagot ko at muling nagsalin ng tubig sa bago saka ininom iyon.

"By the way, Ate Avy. I heard that next month will be a masquerade valentine's ball. I don't know what to do but someone just said it. Pupunta ba tayo, ate?" aniya saka binuksan ang tv.

"I thought that would be two years before we graduate?" I said. Nagkibit-balikat siya pagkatabi ko sa kanya sa sofa.

"Maybe that's the other one," she said.

Kinabukasan, maaga kaming pumasok ni Majesty sa campus. Dalawang oras bago magsimula ang klase. May gagawin pa siyang project kaya dederetso muna siya sa library habang ako naman umupo sa hardin ng campus. Napapikit ako habang dinadama ang sarap ng hangin.

Theo's POV

Since that night she suddenly felt a headache, she distanced herself from me. It seems like I never existed whenever we saw each other. I want to ask her why because I don't understand why. Did I do something wrong? Did I make her feel bad? Did I do something that night? Or is it because I called her Princess Aizelle? Did I startled her because of it?

I bought her a dress for the masquerade valentine's ball. I'm just hoping she'll like it. I pick it just for her because I know it'll make her even more stunning. Also a bouquet of red roses and of course, a huge teddy bear. I wanted to surprise her that day even though I was kinda nervous.

I honestly want to ask her to be my valentine but I almost forgot that she...she already had a boyfriend. I sighed deeply. Will I be able to give these to her? Will she accept it? But what if she didn't?

I was looking for her and I found her in the garden as the same seat where I always saw her. The wind blows through her black hair and it seems like she's slow-motion before my eyes. Oh damn. Did I just see an angel? I smiled a bit but when I was about to approach her, her boyfriend suddenly appeared and called her. Here I am again, looking at them happily. I heard him asking her to be her partner and she didn't even think twice to accept it. I decided to turn around with a heavily sighed. I kept all my gifts for her and just decided to give them to her when I got the chance.

Before I went home that day, I left the box in front of her house as a gift. I wanted to see her wearing it. And if ever she did, maybe I couldn't help myself to dance with her. Damn it. I was imagining her wearing that dress. After a few weeks, all of us were preparing for the ball. As well as my surprise for her. As it slowly comes close, the more I feel thrilled and nervous.

"Hello. You're Theo, right? I-uhm...I just wanna ask if you already have a partner? I couldn't find anyone. Please?" the girl approached me. I stared at her for a while, wearing my poker face, thinking twice if I should agree or not. But I just nodded.

"Okay," I answered coldly. She extended her hand to me and smiled.

"I'm Bellatrix. Bellatrix Maeve Belmore. A transferee student here in M.U. You know Felicity, right? I'm her cousin," she introduced herself and just shook my hand with her. I immediately took my hand back and walked away. I don't intertain with other girls. I just don't have any choice. I don't have a partner for the ball, anyway. But I know it should be my queen not someone else.

Avy's POV

I found a box in front of my house. I was looking for someone who put it there but I didn't find that person. I stared at it, confused. I don't have any idea who gives this. But there's a letter above the box saying, "I want to see you wearing that dress. I hope you'll love it, my queen. See you at the masquerade ball." I opened the box and I found a very light pink. Oh my, I love it! Whoever that person is, I'm gonna thank that person. I just hope I know whoever he or she is.

"Ate Avy. It's beautiful. Who gave that to you? Is it kuya Terrence or kuya Theo?" she exclaimed when she saw the dress.

"I don't have any idea who but I love this dress, Majesty," I said excitedly. It seems like I wanna wear it now. I can't wait to wear this.

"I think kuya Theo gave that. I guess," she commented. I looked at her.

"How can you say so? Did you see him?"

"No. But I have a gut feeling, ate."

A few days had passed and finally, tonight will be the masquerade ball. I was stunned to see myself in front of the mirror. Is this me? I fix my hair and just put in light make-up. I put my heels. I sighed. We arrived at exactly five in the afternoon. Cameras gathered around as we walked through the red carpet. I smiled widely. We entered the campus where most of the students were enjoying the music while waiting for the exact time before the ball began.

"Oh my! Is that you, sissy? You looked so gorgeous! I bet Terrence or maybe Theo will be stunned to see you like that!" she exclaimed after she saw us enter. She pulled me and Majesty along with her as we stopped when we saw the TCE members. The moment Terrence looked back while talking to his friends, he stared at me, stunned. He walked close as he was staring at my eyes.

"Is that you, aegiya? You look so...so damn gorgeous," he said softly. I saw Theo looking at me too. His mouth was slightly opened again but I turned back my attention to Terrence who couldn't get his eyes off of me. We're all wearing masks where only our mouths see. so not all of us can recognize each other's faces. At exactly nine o'clock, after everyone had arrived, the mc walked on the stage.

"Good evening, students of Morpheus University. Are you all ready for the dance? Let's roll! Let the ball begin!" he said as everyone cheered.

Terrence offered his hand to me as I gladly accepted it. The music became smooth as all of us swayed through it. I rested my head in my boyfriend's chest. I can hear his heart beating loudly. But suddenly, the lights turned off as someone pulled me and the lights turned on again. I looked at the man holding my back and my hand. I was confused because I couldn't recognize him. He leaned closer to my ear.

"Do you remember me, Princess Aizelle? I told you, right? We'll meet again. I won't let you be with Prince Darius. I want you to be mine. Only mine. You were aware of it, are you? You died because you tried to escape from me. But this time, I won't let you. I won't let you escape again," he whispered that gives me shivered and goosebumps. I suddenly felt nervous. He grinned that made me want to run away. I frowned when I remembered that I saw that same smirk before.

He pushed me closer to him as I suddenly put my hand to his broad shoulder. Oh gosh. Please. I closed my eyes when something appeared in my mind.

"I told you. My suspicions about you two were right. Amazing, isn't it? That's why you don't want to marry me because someone has already intervened between the two of you in the first place, Princess Aizelle. And do you know what agreement your father the king agreed to, princess? The third time you object to your marriage to me, the penalty is death. You know that, don't you? That's the penalty. And you, Prince Darius. I've known for a long time that you would be a rival to the princess. But I'll kill you two myself. Soldiers! You know what you're going to do. Kill them! We'll meet again in your next life. That's a promise."

That voice...it was exactly the same as him. N-No. That's impossible. He can't be alive. This man in from of me is probably not him. Please tell me it's not him. I stepped aback and gasped. I almost lost my balance but someone catched me before I did.

"Are you okay?" he asked but I waa still focused to that man lately. He stared at me for a second then a devilish smirk as he turned his back to me and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 74 15
it's been a few years since the fiasco at the christmas carnival in Philadelphia, and Billy & his foster siblings are learning how to fully hone thei...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
155K 17.1K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
47.4K 940 92
Natalie came from a rich family na lumipat ng school kung saan nakilala niya ang Gen Z Spartans. Paano niya haharapin ang mga badboys kung hearthrobs...