The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Are We Nothing but Whispers?

685 25 11
By bubblegumm1111

It was crazy for Aveline, looking at the little third years lined up for their first Hogsmead trip ever. The eagerness in their eyes, the way they clung onto eachother and jumped like excited little mice. It was hard to even picture she was once that young. Full of immature eagerness and wide eye giggles.

She was sitting on a concrent pillar, the marauders and Gryffindor girls hanging around near her. James was leaning against the wall, chatting Lily up as she rolled her eyes at every second thing he said. Though whenever she turned her head Aveline could see the tiniest blush flushing across the girls cheeks As if she couldn't contain it no matter what she did.

Is it possible to feel nostalgic for the present?

Because if it is, Aveline was. The type of nostalgic feeling that tints happy times almost a grey, when you realize it can't be like this forever. That eventually they'd all graduate, and no matter how many promises they made, things just wouldn't be the same. They'd tell eachother they'd visit every weekend, and write letters every week, though thay sort of thing was never realistic. She could feel it in her chest as she looked at her friends, and the tiny little third years, that it wouldn't be like this forever.

Pretty soon they'd be adults, with lives that could take them anywhere.

When it was finally time for them to crowd onto the carriages, they had to split into two groups. Mary, Aveline, Lily and Marlene taking one, well the boys took the other.

"So Lily," Marlene began, pulling out a cigarette for the ride, "tell me why we are all tagging along, instead of you going on a proper date with James?"

At the mere mention of James, Lily turned red— Pretending to roll her eyes in annoyance at the mere mention of the boy though they all could tell by her cheeky little grin she wasn't annoyed at all.

"Potter is Potter," Lily said simply as if that explained it all.

"Yeah Potter who you spend every waking minute with," Mary mumbled under her breath, a smirk on her face.

It was true, James and Lily had pretty much spent every free evening of the last month and a half together. If you asked Lily she would claim it was simply Head boy and Head Girl duties, though everyone could see that that was bullshit. There was no way in hell, Head boy and Head Girl duties included giggling in the corner of the common room over a plate of a cookies.

"It's merely because we have stuff to do," Lily defend herself with a huff, crossing her arms.

"By stuff if you mean snogging in the prefect bath—"

"Marlene!" Lily hissed, her fave turning even more red if it was possible.

Not a single part of her face wasn't bright red, as she placed her head in her hands. The girls broke out into a chidish giggle, the type that has a devious hint to it.

"You should make Sirius the flower girl at your wedding,"Aveline giggled. "He'd love it."

"Please knowing Sirius he'd ride down the aisle on a unicorn," Lily answered shaking her head .

"So you are gonna marry James then?" Mary poked, with a devious grin.

"Merlin I hate you all!" Lily exclaimed as the girls started giggling again, shaking her head profusely .

When they finally arrived to Hogsmead it was full of the usual younger years pulling eachother along to go in each and every shop. Buying bagful of goods that they probably didn't need. There was already a line running out of the door for Honey Dukes.

The group of seventh years however were long bored of shopping in the same shops, buying the same things in the crowded lines. Instead they just immediately headed to the three broomsticks, where they would enjoy their afternoon talking over butterbeers and firewhiskey.

When they entered the pub they received a little wave from Madam Rosemerta— the owner of the small little pub. She motioned for them to come right in, and they found themselves in their usual booth at the back.

It was cozy, tight enough that they had to squeeze in given the extra size of some of the boys filling out in the recent years. Aveline tucked in between Sirius and Remus, both boys throwing their arms over the back of the seats to make a little bit of extra room.

"What can I get for ya lousy bunch today?" Madam Rosemerta asked, strolling up to the table with her pen and paper out, a towel thrown over her shoulder.

"Butter beer for the lot?" James asked, receiving nods and mummbles of agreement from everyone. "Eight butter beers then please," James ordered for the group.

Mere moments later eight butter beers floated down to the table, the group falling in silence as everyone took their first delicious sips.

"Mmm like heaven in a cup," Marlene sighed happily.

"Personally," Remus began, looking down and scrunching her nose. "Hot chocolate is better."

"Oh shut your hole Moony," Sirius snapped, shaking his head in disapproval. "You don't appreciate the art of butter beer.

"It tastes like warmed milk with a tiny bit of a caramel. Nothing to go nutty over," Remus answered in defence.

"I'll go nutty if I want to go to nutty Lupin," Marlene said, shaking her head as she took another sip.

"Exactly," Sirius agreed nodding his head. "Remus is just a grump because he's  sexual frustrated."

That was not what anyone was expecting to come out of Sirius's mouth. Though this was Sirius Black, and he was known to say the most absurd shit at the weirdest times. Remus, who had been taking a sip of his butter beer, literally choked at Sirius's words. James letting out a loud chuckle that filled the whole room.

"What the fuck does not liking butter beer have to do with sexual frustration?" Remus asked in defence, raising his eyebrow.

"So you admit your sexually frustrated?" Marlene asked, tilting her head as she studied Remus. "Well mate, I'll tell you the way to get a girl to shag you—"

"Please Mckinon, I don't need advice on how to get girls," Remus muttered, cutting her off with a smirk threatening to break through his face.

For some reason the statement made Aveline bubble with a bit of jealousy. She knew it was nothing, and it was just Remus being his usual self, but the thought of him with another girl made her want to vomit.  Subconsciously, she shifted away from him, leaning into Sirius a little further to create a gap between her and Remus.

She felt a hand grip her leg under the table, looking down to see Remus's hand on her thigh. Tapping his pointer finger up and down.

The rest of the group was focused on James babbling away about something, Aveline though looked up, placing her eyes on Remus. She could've been imagining, though ever so slightly saw his jaw twitch as if he was going to break out in a smirk.

Aveline's face never burnt a brighter red.

"Ave are you feeling okay?" James asked suddenly, shocked by the redness in her face. "You look a bit flushed."

From beside her she heard Remus snort, his hand still tapping on her thigh.

"Yeah Aveline, you look a bit flushed," Remus muttered quietly, a cheeky tone in his voice as his breath travelled down her spine.

She felt like she was going to explode, scratching her arm as all her friends stared at her. She suddenly realized how packed it was in there, her whole body feeling as if it was on fire.

"Actually need a bit of a breather. It's rather warm in here," she huffed, practically pushing Remus so she could her out of the booth.

"Do you want to me to come with you?" Lily asked in concern, reaching out to grab Aveline's hand.

She was about to answer but Remus beat her too it. Shaking his head as he casually ran a hand through his hair.

"Nah I'll take her Lils," Remus said casually, before throwing a friendly looking arm over her shoulder and leading her out.

As the friends watched the duo retreat, it was about split how everyone was feeling. Mary, Lily and Peter all look concerned, brows furrowed at Aveline's strange behaviour . They were worried there friend had come down with some sort of sickness, or a wave of mental anguish or something of the sort. James, Sirius and Marlene however, were fighting back smirks of their own as they shook their heads.

"Remus is one sly mother fucker," Sirius muttered shaking his head with an amused grin.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, her doe eyes wide as she looked up at Sirius.

Sirius snorted, stretching out in the seat now that he had more room.

"Ask James to explain later love."
______

The moment Aveline stepped outside and felt the cold air on her face she felt better. Taking a deep breath and letting it all fill her lungs. It calmed her mind, and the fiery feeling in her body.

The second they were out of sight of the pub windows, Aveline shoved Remus lightly.

"You ass hole!" She hissed, though her tone was light, and a grin was almost present on her face. "What was that for?"

A devilish little grin spread across Remus's face, as he grabbed the girls hand and tugged her into the small alley between buildings. With a quick movement, he had pinned her against the wall. The tall werewolf boy looming down over her, as he had one hand over her head.

"Hm? What was what for?" Remus whispered, his voice travelling down her spine and sending shivers.

This boy was going to be the death of her. With his effortless messy hair and ridiculously sexy grin. Or the way he always smelt like heaven, like she could swim in his scent and never get tired of it. Or his ridiculous brown eyes that were so wide and full of warm ness she sometimes felt like she was staring into mugs of melted chocolate. He was intoxicating— his low voice, his smell, him.

She knew that the logic thing to do was that one of these days they needed to have a conversation on what this was. That they couldn't just keep stealing kisses in dark corners, and touching eachother like forbidden lovers— stolen glances and effortless touching like they were made to be a  flurry of kisses and breaths in the dark of the night and nothing more.

Except here they were, inches away from eachother with their friends in the building behind them. Her breath making his stomach jump, as his eyes travelled across her pretty face.

"We shouldn't keep doing it this way," Remus mummbled, leaning in a little further, their foreheads pressed together.

"Mm?" she muttered, reaching out a hand and tracing a finger on the back of his neck.

Her mere touch made him feel weak. Like she was some sort of goddess casting him under his spell, and he was a mere mortal who was turnt into a fool by her beauty.

"This isn't good," Remus muttered again, though his face was getting closer and closer. His senses weakening as he took a breath of her orange shampoo, reaching out and brushing a thumb on the bottom of her lip.

"What isn't good?"

She knew exactly what she was doing as she looked up at him giving him wide doe eyes with fluttering lashes. It got even worse, as she let out a heavy breath out of her mouth—sighing.

"You don't want to play this game Rosier," he grumbled .

"Playing what game?" she asked, pretending like she had no idea what he was talking about. A smirk ready to break over her face.

She didn't care if she was worth more then a back alley make-out session, and little to no communication. This stupid boy made her loose all her sense and logic, till all she could think about was his touch. He made her head spin till it was full of stars, and he was the brightest one orbiting at the centre .

"This isn't good," he repeated, his voice barely audible, full of breathy tones.

With much swiftness considering how much taller Remus was then her, Aveline switched their positions. The boy pinned against the wall, as he stared down at the girl who's hands were trailing around his neck.

"Well I never said I was a good girl, now did I lupin?" she taunted, before reaching forward and closing the gap between their lips.

Remus knew that the right thing to do was to not kiss her back, that he needed to end this nonesense before she actually got hurt. But the moment her soft lips brushed against his, he was a goner. Tightening the grip on her waist as he pulled her closer. Her hands playing with his hair as their tongues travelled in a breathless dance.

".... I think I saw them coming this way."

The voice of Peter hit both of their ears, and as if they had been electrocuted they jumped apart. Moments later their friends strolled around the corner, lead by Peter who had an oblivious smile on his face.

"There you guys are!" Peter grinned. "How are you feeling Aveline?"

Aveline mouth opened to say words but she couldn't get anything out. Remus cleared his throat, sending her a look as he leaned back against the wall.

"I'm fine! I um, threw up!" she said much too happily, but it was the only excuse she could come up with at the moment.

From behind Peter, Sirius and Marlene were whispering to eachother. Muttering conspiracy theories about what they were actually doing. Sirius had been hoping they would actually catch them, and the duo would be forced to confess their undying love to eachother after being exposed.

"Alright well, we were going to head to Honey Dukes if you guys want to come," Peter explained.

Remus wanted to strangle him, for interrupting a moment like that. Nonetheless though they nodded, following the group down the street as if nothing even happened.

Though every once in awhile Aveline would look over at Remus and catch his eye. In which he'd send her a cheeky wink, and turn away as it was nothing

author note::

Updates are still coming, just a little slower then before as I'm a busy student rip

love you all thanks for reading xoxoxo have a blessed week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.3K 19
❝Godric, you're so irritable❞ ❝Yeah, but you love it❞ The story of a boy who never looked away from the fiery red-head long enough to notice that his...
79.3K 3.4K 25
Sum Takemichi's vision are starting to take into black void.Right now right here in the middle of the rain finally he have save someone but the thing...
935K 40.7K 117
~where the best friend of Regulus Black finds that she has friends in unlikely places~ marauders era VERY slowburn being regularly updated best ranki...
79.9K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. Β© fragilehaze