Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨

2.5K 217 195
By Yoonchrisgull

Important information before you proceed to the chapter. This chapter is very bad for your health. It has the potential to give you a heart attack. So please read with caution. You have been warned.
——————————

Y/n ambles slowly in her feet, head tilted back as she watches Princess Eunbi be escorted away to her room by her maids. A sigh leaves her. Today was one odd day.

She turns her head back, tilting it to her left where her fiancé walks besides her. He is silent, expression blank of anything. She thinks back to half a hour, rewinding the scene in her head where he stood up for her.

She steps closer to him, her head titling a bit and grazing his arm that has been hooked around hers. He looks down, a soft expression breaking his features as the floral scent of her hair diffuse around him.

They take a turn, walking through the hall where their own rooms are. Jimin goes to turn right, to escort Y/n to her room. But the woman stops, making him stop too.

He looks down, staring at the woman who tilts her head up at him with burning cheeks.

"Let me.." She mumbles, trailing off. He blinks, his head titling to the side.

His confusion makes her hesitate. But she pushes through it. Tonight is the last night here, she might as well make her move before she regrets it. "Let me escort you to your room today.." She shyly  requests, shifting her doe eyes away from him.

The man is left speechless for a minute, before he breaks into chuckles, alerting the woman. Y/n is left blinking at him as he shakes his head lightly to himself. Escort him to his room? She can take his breath too if she wants to. He does not mind at all.

"Lead the way then, ladybug." He coos, smiling at her.

Y/n puffs into a blush, her heart picking up its pace at the sight of that smile. It is good to see him finally smiling. But that is not enough to cease her worries. She needs to make sure he feels nice and warm from the inside too.

She takes a step towards his room, the man following right after with his. He watch her blush travel all the way up to her ears, looking all light pink and nibbly. She directs her eyes up to his, noticing the visibly mischievousness there.

So she narrow her brows at her, small hands coming up to grab his forearm and she gently pulls, urging him on. He is all smiles as he starts to walk again.

Y/n follows him, a teeny step behind. One look of his behind and he is confirmed that she does have her arm hovering over his back, like a gentleman protecting a frail woman while escorting her. But at this moment, to him, all she is a waddling bumbling bee.

Y/n, upon his gaze on her, raise her head up in pride. "Let me do my job properly, sir."

He can only laugh, his shoulders shaking with his amusement.

They reach his room door, the large portal engraved in everything gold talent. Y/n tilts her head up at him when he turns to face her with his back towards his door, her heart skipping a beat at the way he stares down at her.

She can never meet his eyes. Even when he looks at her with a soft gaze, it is so gentle that she always looks away, so shy that her legs starts to shake. But there are moments when his eyes shadow with unspeakable words, words she cannot understand. His irises that scream none of his secrets. They are too heavy for her.

Even her, who is capable of reading people easily. She cannot read him at all.

Is this a facade he puts on? A face that hides all his rough edges from her.

"Does my love wants to come in?"

She snaps out of her thoughts, looking at the man who has his head tilted. Blood rush to her cheeks. Oh god, she has been staring at him for so long for him to think she wants to come in.

She instantly shakes her head, lips pursing as her shoulders reach her ears. How embarrassed is this? Admittedly, she will give anything to go inside his room and look around, she has been wanting to do so since the day she arrived. But what if he is
uncomfortable?

"I am not uncomfortable." As if reading her thoughts, he answers.

She blinks at him, innocent eyes doed out. His lips tilt up into a smirk. "My little love belongs in here, after all." He tells her, watching the way she tenses up.

He stares as it unfolds, the way her pouty lips part, her blush traveling all around her cheeks, to her ears and then her shoulders, to all the way to the tip of her nose. Her vision is pink, he can tell with the way she kind of starts swaying in her feet.

Her little mouth opens and closes, trying to say something. He only watches, highly amused and cocky, knowing exactly what he has done and quite proud of it if this author is being honest.

"H-How..-" Her irises shake, so shocked and speechless that her words cut off.

Jdsjsjsjsk oh my god! This man is crazy!!

Her brows furrow and her cheeks puff up. "You-" She breathes out and the glare she directs up at him afterwards is a sight to see.

Why is he always teasing her like this, with his double meaning words? Sir Park Jimin, she is suffering. Please have a little bit mercy.

She starts to grumble, and if she was animated, steam would be coming out from the top of her little head. "Come in, my love." He lures her in, grabbing both her hands as he slowly opens his door with his boot while also pulling her in.

It is like coaxing his little baby to stop being upset and grumpy. That is quiet a harmful glare, he must admit. He is shaking in his boots :")

The more he gently pulls her inside, the more her glare deepens. If this man thinks she will let him off easily than he is.. wow...

She is surrounded fully by his scent, that is the first thing she notices. Her eyes doe out, curious as they slowly move away from him to the side.

It is his room. She is inside his room. She is currently standing in Park Jimin's room.

Her head spins a little from all the blood that has rushed to her face cause of blushing. It is constantly there now. Her gaze flit through his walls and lands on his bed, his enormous, very soft looking bed.

He lets go of her hand, moving away to let her explore his room in her little adventure. And explore she does, though very shy, with no grumpiness a minute ago.

She notices his paintings next, big and small, all of them with different style of work. They look to be collected from all around the world. His room also has a huge open balcony, the view of his beloved sea clear to her eyes.

The moon and stars reflect the sea in diamonds and glitters and she finds herself falling in love with the way it looks so beautiful and peaceful. It was one of these nights in his ship when they had their first ever conversation, the night of her twentieth birthday, though no one knows that yet.

His chamber is more spacious than the one she is in, and it is cladded in nothing but black, greys and blues. Aside from his colourful paintings, even his walls are black.

Her eyes lands on a painting on her right, the colours of them pulling her in towards it. It is shinning in gold, figures blurry and undefined as they seem to be dancing.

It instantly reminds her of her mother. From all the memories she has of her, she is always shining. She liked the colour gold a lot. She used to say that it matched with her hair.

"Can i?" She asks for permission.

"Do not ask. Go ahead, my love." The man's hand rest on the small of her back.

Y/n's hand approach the painting, the tips of her fingers landing on the painting and she feels the bumpy texture with gentle finger. It's oil painting. "It is so beautiful."

Jimin smiles. "It is. I got it from Syrena."

Y/n perks up, turning her head towards him. That is where her mother was from. With the way Jimin smiles, it seems he also knows that. "I tend to collect paintings when i travel. Though not many catch my eyes, it is just a few that do. This one i actually got for you. It was four years ago. I thought that you might like it."

"It is lovely." She smiles at him. "It reminds me of-"

"Your mother." He softly cuts in, nodding his head. "That is why i got it for you."

"You remember her?" She questions, curious.

Jimin hums. "I remember her golden locks. When I first saw her at your birth gathering, I thought they resembled the sun."

Y/n giggles. "They did. Even if she is very blurry to me now." She turns to him. "You said you bought this four years ago.. You thought of me even that time?"

"I have always thought of you. That is why I put the painting here, right in front of the bed. So everyday, when we get up in the morning.." He stops himself and breaks into a unapologetic grins when he sees her starting to glare up at him again.

"Such a dangerous expression, my love."

"Uff." Stomping her feet to the ground, she turns her body around and starts to stomp towards the door. Look into his room? She would not even look at his face for the rest of her life.

Jimin gently grabs a hold of her arms, pulling her back towards him as he chuckles. She can feel them vibrating through his ribcage when her back softly hits his chest. She huffs as he hugs her arms under his, around her middle from the back.

His chin place itself on her shoulder, feeling her body tensing up before it relaxes. But he can also feel her shaking from being so flustered. "You are shaking, my love."

"Meanie." She mumbles, looking down at the ground. From the side where his chin rests, he can feel her soft cheek against his and he can totally see that little beak of a mouth pouting out.

He chuckles. "Well then, excuse me."

A voice leaves her, confused. Though it does not last her as she feels herself being lifted up. A small gasp escapes her. Hands into fists at the sudden fright, she blinks at him who easily turns and carries her away like she weight nothing.

He walks towards his bed, and the last blush haven't even left her before the new one spreads her cheeks. Y/n turns small in shyness after she is seated on the soft bed.

Oh god.. she is sitting in his bed. A man's bed. She grew up so fast. She realises that she is alone in his room with him, one that smells like him, at night, dressed in a quite revealing nightgown. She puffs red at that.

Y/n peaks at him through shy lashes, the man seating himself on his knee on the ground in front of her. She watch him, curious as his hands approach her legs.

She watch him lift the edge of her nightgown up a bit, his fingers curling the slippers she is wearing. He lifts her feet up, gentle as he takes off the slipper and puts it aside.

"I am sorry. I should have taken them off.." She mumbles, but the man shakes his head.

"It is not that. I figured I should take em off since you will be sleeping here." The man answer, voice low and husky.

Y/n blinks. "S-sleep here..?"

Jimin hums, finally lifting his gaze up to look at her after he took off the other slipper. "I know my love wants to." His eyes shine with tease, his face getting closer to her.

She stops functioning at that, her mind erupting into a jumble, especially when she feels the underside of her feet being rested in his open palm as his fingers curl around her small socked feet. A shiver crawl down her spine, his fingers tickling her skin even through the thin sock.

He can see it completely, the way she tenses up yet again. He knows he should stop. But he can not get enough of that expression, the one where she turns so small and pink. She looks so fragile and sweet that he wants to do the unthinkable.

'She is small enough to fit. I can put her in my lungs.' His shadows whisper to him.

Y/n watch him as he suddenly chuckles, as if he has snapped himself out of something. His head duck down with his laughter, his fluffy shiny black hair following right after. "I am just kidding, my little one."

Y/n's expressions falls, a pout falling to her lips. How long will he keep teasing her?

His gaze falls over her pouty little mouth, pink and shiny and everything irresistible. His irises deflate, his grip on her feet he is still holding going a little tight. "My love.." He inhales, low voice dripped in honey. "If you look at me like that than I would not be accountable for what happens next."

Y/n falters, a shudder so intense quivering down her spine at his words. His gaze bore into hers, and it is so intense that she can not even move hers away from him. The atmosphere does turns heavy and the tension she has been feeling the moment she entered the room finally falling over them.

Y/n might only frown when she sees that he is just teasing her. But right now, the shadows in his gaze is so dark that she is unable to even breath, let alone move a muscle. Admittedly, this side of him has her in shivers. But are they good ones or bad? She does not have any idea.

It might be because he looks so unfamiliar in these moments, like she does not know him at all. This is a side that has only came out a few times, and she can no longer recognise the man she fell in love with.

She pushes herself to look down, her teeth gnawing her lips as she moves back her abdomen slightly. And seems like it is enough to snap him back to reality, as if her distance from his body disturbed him.

He blinks, his face melting away that roughness, as if he had not just said what he just said. "Sorry, did I scare you?"

Y/n glance at him and shakes her head. "You never scare me." She purse her lips, hands fiddling with each other. "It is just.." She does not mention his trance like stare. "The w-words you say.. I do not understand them." Innocent as ever, she is doe eyed at him.

Jimin stares, this time the burn of them not so intense. It is weird, how he changes up his expressions so fast. "I just want to tuck in my love." He smiles again, this time, the little dimples on his one cheek showing.

He did not reply to what she said. It is better if she does not understand. Her innocence little mind needs none of that.

"What about you?" She questions, feeling him put down her feet. She pats the place next to her.

"I will stay only but a few hours. I have to leave to look over the preparation before sailing. We do not have much time." He explains, lifting himself up from the ground and seating himself next to her figure.

She nods. "Will you not be tired? You should rest a little too."

"I do not need much rest. My body contain high energy most of the time, so it is easy to travel and do hard tasks." He explains further, watching the way her eyes spark in fascination. (Y'all already know what awaits poor y/n, ayy 👉👌👀)

That explains the fight after the ball. The way he broke that man's face in half.. His hands carry his main mana. It is so appealing, the way his hands have the potential to hurt and destroy, yet they are always so soft on her.

Jimin suddenly perks up, Y/n also looking up at him. "I almost forgot." He speaks, his hand digging inside his pant pocket. "I bought you something."

Y/n sits up straight, blinking as she watch him pull out a cutely wrapped small container. She instantly recognise the box. He present it to her, watching her face break into an excited smile.

"The sour candies." She carefully takes it from his hand, opening the container where numerous small balls of rock candies line.

"You remembered." She smiles, excited. She had them on the day of their first ever date, the night they went to the festival. That day, since it was so late, they were practically sold out. So she could not eat more than two balls.

There were only four little ones left so she shoved two in her mouth and two in Jimin's.

"They are made of healthy herbs, so they will keep you energised too. Eat them when we travel." He place a hand on her head, ruffling her soft hair between his fingers.

Hopefully, these will give her the nutritions she needs whenever she eats small portions of food. Ever since he has noticed it, it has left him worried.

Y/n nods, super excited as she takes one out and puts it into her mouth. She then takes another one out and turns to place it against his plump lips, pushing it inside with her index finger when he parts his lips.

They both curl their tongue around the balls, their shoulders cringing up together at the sourness that stings their buds.

Jimin tilts his head to her, watching her shiver still at the tase. His hand rests against his other pant pocket, hiding something else there. But it is not the time for that one yet.

"It is time to sleep, my love." He tells her, the woman perking up.

She nods. "Let me take this off." She takes off the overcoat that he gave her off her shoulders, his eyes following the soft line of her body as she takes it off fully.

Folding it in half, she puts it on her lap. There when she puts her arms over it, does he spots his ruby button clipped to the sleeve of her nightgown. He smiles, and when her hand grip the ruby to unclip it and put it back, he puts his hand over hers to stop her.

"You can keep it." He coos.

She giggles. "I took it for good luck charm."

"Did you have it then? Any good luck while i was gone?" He muses, watching her roll her coloured eyes around the room in wonder.

"Nope." She pops out.

He smiles, shaking his head at her as she puts his jacket on the side. She then pulls her legs off the ground, moving herself back to give her legs some space.

He helps her by lifting his duvet, her legs slipping in as she adjust her body. He does not put down the duvet, and when Y/n takes it as a hint lay down, does he puts it over her shoulders.

Y/n is enveloped in his scent, her cheeks turning red as his soft bed hugs her like she belongs there. It is like a warm hug from him, though she has never hugged him before. But she now has an idea how they must feel like.

Her hands peaks through the blanket from where she grabs it by the edge near her face, only her little head is peaking from the duvet. He smiles at the sight, his hand coming up to push the little hair away from her face.

Blushing cheeks warm, she looks up at him. His little baby, wrapped in everything him. So his and his alone.

But his little baby is also very much wide eyed right now, sleep being far away from her mind. Guess the fresh air fully woke her up.

His hand softly cup her red cheek, his ringed thumb trailing over her soft supple skin. He feels her shiver cause of the coldness of his ring, before she relaxes into his mattress again. Her eyes watch him as he leans down, his lips hovering over her forehead before he place a fluttering kiss there.

His pheromones works instantly cause when he pulls back, her lids starts to get heavy with sleep. Of course she can not see the rays of blue that surrounds them, his scent soft into the air that will lull her to sleep.

"My love."

"Hm.."

"I am deeply apologetic about Eunbi. She should not have-.."

She softly interrupts. "It is okay, Jimin. It is not your fault. Also, please do not be upset at Tae.. he is a sensitive baby." She is lisping a bit in her sleep now, eyes about to shut. She blinks, small and squishy.

He can not help but lean in again, this time his love planted on her soft cheek.

Her lips round out silly when he pulls away a little, his face still close to her. "Jimin, I am defenceless right now.. that is why i will let you go for that offence.."

He smile is soft and warm. "What would my love bug do if she was not?"

"I will eat you for breakfast." She slurs, shutting her eyes, her body and mind calm and peaceful.

She can already tell it is going to be a good sleep.

He watch her, seated there till she drifts away to dreamland, and even after she shifts to her side. He sits there for hours, till it is time for him to get moving. To go look over the ship.

He gets up carefully, his scented pheromones still waving around the air in blues. "Sleep well, my love. We both have much do to when we seperate."

——————————

I know. I know. I am aware. This chapter is everything to me and you. I can tell by the blush on your face 👀 Naw but why they be so cute ayy 🥺 I'm soo soft. I know this chapter is really good but it gave me an ass of a time writing it. It was such a headache TT BUT I PUSHED THROUGH. YALL WONT CATCH ME SLIPPING. Tbh my mind is so forgetful these day that I won't be surprised if I forgot to breath one of these days. Don't know if it is the symptoms for being so depressed all the fucking time. Sigh.

I hope you like the chapter tho. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.8K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
74K 1K 9
My boss controls everything I do. And I'm starting to love it. When I messed up my boss's huge presentation, I was sure I was done for. I need this j...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
6.1K 403 14
[Book 3] "If you want her come and take her"- park jimin. "I will drown you and kill you in the same water where you born"- jeon jungkook. -_-_-_-_...