๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ | ๐‹๐จ'๐š๐ค ๏ฟฝ...

By _GalaxyCol0ni3

The Sullys have to flee and seek protection from the Metkayina Clan. What happens when Lo'ak, the middle chi... More

โ˜…
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 1 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 2 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 3 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 4 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 5 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 6 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 7 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 8 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 9 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 10 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 11 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 12 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 13 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 14 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 15 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/n
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 16 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 17 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 18 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 19 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 20 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 22 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 23.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 24.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 25 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 26 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.

๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 21 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.

9.9K 310 427
By _GalaxyCol0ni3

Lo'ak had meanwhile returned to his family Marui. He just lay back down as he continued thinking about Y/n.

He couldn't get over the fact that she finally confided in him, and especially that she had also kissed him.

Lo'ak grinned to himself, his first girlfriend.

Y/n was woken up even earlier than usual today. 

She was still half asleep when several other Metkayina rushed into her Marui, to re-do her, Tsireya's and her mother's hair again. 

They undid her initially braided hair and curled it over her shoulders, it was now pinned back with shells. Her two front strands were also braided and adorned with various beads and crystals. They distracted Y/n since they would swing wildly from side to side everytime she walked or turned her head.

The more she was 'prepared' by the Metkayina girls, the more confused Y/n became.

They had put a crown-like headband on her that was equipped with lots of pearls and a large shell in the middle.
This was a garment that had been worn for important ceremonies for centuries of the Leader's families. 
Tsireya also got an accessory similar to Y/n.

The two had exchanged confused looks all along, but when they asked their mother, the Tsahìk, about the reason for all this, they got no gratifying answer.

She and Tsireya were given similar-looking new clothes.
Both were clad in tops intricately plaited in flower-like patterns. The tops fell down on their shoulders, and single strands with colourful shells were handing down to their wrists. The pearls as well as the crystals already braided into their hairs, were also worked into her tops.

Y/n's loincloth was made of shiny fish skin, and her waytelem (songcord) dangled down from the cord that was holding up her elegant bottoms.

After a while, Tsireya was done too, as was her mother. 
Ronal, too, wore the fine traditional clothes of a tsahìk, but in a different, more noble style than usual.

* ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧*
[A/N- These are some pictures you that could help you imagine what I was talking about/describing.
But of course there are different styles and likes, so feel free to use them, or ignore them :)
This is just suppose to be helping]

* ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧*

"Mother can you please tell us now..what is happening?!?!" Y/n asked her mother again.

Also Tsireya looked at the Tsahìk expectantly.

"Today will be a special day. We will have two other clans join us." Ronal started.  "Several villages to the south have already been attacked by the sky people, but don't worry, we're safe.
There will be a ceremony today to accept the others into our clan."

Y/n and Tsireya were both in shock.

There would now be two other clans living with them from now on. 
Y/n couldn't exactly pinpoint why she felt this way, because by and large it wasn't something that was necessarily bad, new people, new children her age, but for some reason the thought made her stomach ache.

She apologized and said truthfully that she didn't feel well and left the family marui.

On the way over the bobbing trampoline-like walkways through the Marui's to the beach, she suddenly bumped into a chest.

The strong arms restrained her upper arms to keep Y/n from falling.

(Y/n/n = your nickname)

"Y/n/n?" Lo'ak said.

"Hm?" She replied confused. As she looked up, hers met Lo'ak's bright yellow eyes.

Lo'ak scanned his girlfriend from top to bottom.
She looked beautiful, he thought instantly to himself.

He noticed that she looked different, obviously, but she was dressed up.
It was again that warm, comfortable feeling that came through him everytime he saw her, but this time it was as if she was surrounded by this bright glow that made her look even more like a goddess.

He once had to punch himself internally to get back to reality.

A grin formed on Lo'ak's lips as he spoke, "Why do you look like this?"

"Do you know yet?-" Y/n started, but stopped when she realized that Lo'ak was only half listening to her, glancing up and down at her over and over again.

She snapped once in front of his face to bring the focus back to her, more to her face this time, since everything else about her already had his attention.

He snapped his head back at Y/n. "Hm, yeah, I'm listening." Lo'ak said again.

"There will be two new clans that will join ours!" She finally blurred out.

She grabbed his hand in excitement and clasped it tightly while she continued talking. "There will be a big ceremony, that's also why I am dressed like this." Y/n said. "They will arrive later this day."

"Ah okay." Lo'ak said disinterested. He didn't really care about new people coming, he would rather have her thinking about him, than stressing about the new people.

He turned his hand so that Y/n was no longer clutching his, but he was able to hold hers now.
He gently stroked the back of her hand.

"Are you excited?" Lo'ak asked softly.

"Nervous." She admitted.

She still couldn't figure out why though.
Of course a bit nervousness was normal since completely new people, that would be practically strangers, arrive and from then on living at her home.

Lo'ak watched as she nibbled on the inside of her cheek.
He smirked at the fact that she could only exchange one word before falling back into her thoughts.

"Do you wanna spend some time alone together before the others come?" Lo'ak asked her.

"Yeah." Y/n replied dryly.

She didn't mean to sound like that, which Lo'ak knew, but that uncomfortable feeling in her stomach just wouldn't go away.  As if she had some kind of premonition.

"Come on, don't waste the precious time that you, luckily, are allowed to spend with me." Lo'ak said  with a sleazy grin.

Y/n rolled her eyes jokingly, "You're annoying.", she replied, and continued walking out of the Marui settlement.

Lo'ak grinned again and quickly stumbled after her, to slip an arm over her shoulder.

"C'mon you looooveee me." He laughed.

The two had been lying together on a secluded end of the beach all morning, chatting about trivial matters, albeit a little quieter, for which Y/n was grateful since  the still weird feeling that filled her, this was one of the loveliest memories Y/n had collected so far.

Around noon, the two of them headed back to the village. 
Still talking and also laughing as Lo'ak again told one of his "dramatic" stories about Kiri and him from when they were little.

But by the time the two got back to the main communal area, there was already loud chatter going on, you could barely hear your own thought.

Lo'ak imminently hold tighter on Y/n's hand to not lose her in the crowd.

Y/n got one last look at her sister tsireya, who had a sad as well as worried expression on her face, before being stopped by a deep voice behind her.

"Well, hallo, ...Y/n"....

—————————————————————————
  A/N- HEYYYY PEOPLE <333
Welcome to a new chapter, I hope that y'all like it!

Also I wanted to say that I started writing this story when I was still on holiday-break, which means I had enough time to write and post daily, but now I'm back at school so updates my might take a lil longer, but I'm trying to still post new chapters regularly :)
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 40
When Mai meets her best friend Neteyam's brother Lo'ak she just knew her life was about to change completely. Mai's family died in a war against the...
193K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
47K 1.4K 21
"you're my pearl tsireya" the sullys: Jake, Neytiri, Neteyam, Kiri Lo'ak and his twin sister Kaiyana, and finally Tuk, find refuge in the Metkayina...
4K 46 19
When two outcast best friends are put into a new environment or When Leyreya and Lo'ak's lives change forever, their relationship will start to c...