KISSED A GIRL, the vampire di...

Oleh Izziaa

Quinn Donovan was Elena Gilbert's first kiss. The Salvatore Brothers never had a chance. fem!oc x elena gilb... Lebih Banyak

KISSED A GIRL, the vampire diaries
KISSED A GIRL, graphics
one
two
three
four
THE FAMILY
THE OTHER CAST
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL
forty
forty one

twenty four

4.3K 169 2
Oleh Izziaa

Back in the Mystic Grill, Quinn trailed behind Stefan as he made his way over to a table where Bonnie, Elena and Caroline sat.

Matt had appeared as soon as he spotted them, ushering Victoria off with him to get the first aid kit.

"Quinn!" Elena exclaimed, jumping up from the table. "Where have you been? I've be worried sick and Matt was freaking out."

Quinn mumbled out a soft 'sorry', as Damon explained that he found her talking Victoria down from jumping off the roof.

"Holy shit, Quinn! Are you okay?" Elena asked worriedly, pulling the smaller blonde into the booth with her. Quinn hadn't realised that tears were dripping down her faces and she was shaking.

"She might be in shock." Stefan said quietly.

Elena nodded in confirmation that she heard him, continuing to run her fingers through Quinn's hair comfortingly.

"I can't believe she tried to jump off that building. Thank God you two were there to help Quinn." Caroline gushed, her focus on the two handsome men standing at their booth.

Damon smirked, obviously enjoying the attention, whereas Stefan just looked uncomfortable.

"It was nothing." Damon said, but his ego was clearly enjoying the attention.

"Well," Caroline spoke, pulling out her phone. "I'm going to need both of your numbers, just so I have someone to call in an emergency."

Caroline leant forwards, but couldn't reach the Salvatore men, so she asked Bonnie to pass her phone over so they could put their numbers in.

Bonnie rolled her eyes at Caroline's antics, but passed the phone to Stefan anyway.

However, when her hand brushed against Stefan, she let out a loud gasp and pulled away.

Bonnie looked horrified and the reaction caused the whole booth to give her confused looks.

"You okay?" Stefan asked, concern lacing his tone.

"What happened to you...?" There was a small pause as Bonnie composed herself and began smiling awkwardly. "That's so rude... I'm sorry, excuse me..."

She stood up and left, both Stefan's and Damon's eyes following her.

"Don't worry, Stefan. She kind of wigs out." Caroline said. "It's like her thing. So, how about those numbers?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

188K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
45.3K 916 28
You've heard of Katherine Pierce and Elena Gilbert, but do you know the story of her twin sister Veronica Gilbert. Ronnie is clueless of the supernat...
34.2K 752 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?