๐€ ๐˜๐€๐Š๐’๐‡๐€'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ |...

De KiaraAkatsu

ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ... Mai multe

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž โœจ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ž๐ž๐

1.5K 55 24
De KiaraAkatsu

Happy New Years everyone! I was supposed to be finishing up chapters 15 and 16 but I realized that I was late for the New Years. Sadly The plot point of the Lantern Rite has already been used, even though I would love to time it with the in-game Lantern Rite. I instead have decided to make this a collage AU featuring the lovely Yakshas and you, my reader.

Now, let's take a look at the day in the life of the Yaksha.

Have a wonderful day for the start of a new beginning everyone.

—————————-

Slowly blinking your eyes open, you rise from your bed and look outside your window. The sun has barely crossed the horizon and the clouds cover what could have been a clear sky. Looking back, you see Indarias and Bonanus still sound asleep. You ignore the urge to fall back into your bed and go into the restroom.

Flicking on the light, your turn on the sink and wash your face. Effectively waking yourself up. While you're at it, you brush your teeth. Finishing quickly, you enter into the main area with the lights already on.

"Ah, good morning Y/n. You woke up a bit later than usual. Normally you'd be up at 5. It's 7. Thankfully we don't have classes  today. What time did you sleep?"

"I'm fine Menogias. I had an essay I needed to finish and stayed up till 2."

"You have all A's Y/n. You don't need to stay up so late just to finish an essay that's due in 2 weeks."

"I have a 90%. I'm on the brink of a B+. Besides, didn't you pull 2 all nighters too finish a project yourself? A group project no less. I'm guessing you pulled most of the work?"

"Ah, you caught me there. But that was once. And it still isn't a healthy behavior. Make sure to get enough sleep."

"Mhm."

Sighing, Menogias continued mixing batter in a bowl. 

"While you're here, could you help me make breakfast?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Get the eggs from the fridge and the oil. Apply the oil onto the waffle maker."

"Alright."

Following his instructions, you open the fridge and take 3 eggs out of the carton. You notice that the fridge is beginning to empty.

"Menogias, food is running low. I'll get groceries today."

"Good idea, write it down on the fridge."

You placed the eggs next to Menogias, plug in the waffle maker and apply oil as he instructed. You then write down a list of items you would need to get later on a note pad attached to the fridge by magnets.

• Milk

• Eggs

• Tomatoes

• Flour

• Bread

• Blueberries

"You've been baking so much recently. Is it a new hobby of your?" You asked as you took a plate of cookies that Menogias had baked the other day.

"What can I say, it's a relaxing activity. Besides, I'm making food and having fun so it's a win win isn't it?"

"There's nothing wrong with it. Merely asking. Though you have a point."

The sound of batter sizzling as it cooks coming from the waffle maker also brings a nice smell that perfectly fits the orange morning light starting to shine through the windows.

Taking some plates from the cabinet, you start placing them onto the table surrounded by 2 couches instead of chairs. Bringing a bottle of syrup and the plate of cookies as well.

Footsteps could be heard as Indarias and Bonanus enter the room, almost dragging Bosacius. Yawning, Bonanus greets you and Menogias. 

"Good morning you two...did you sleep well?" "I slept quite well actually. I'm glad you seem to have has a good nights rest. At least some of us know how to give themselves rest." Menogias said while lightly jabbing you with his elbow. Scoffing slightly, you sit down at the table.

"Ahh~ that smells amazing! How do you make something so simple as waffles smell so good Menogias?" Indarias asked with stars in her eyes. "Well maybe you would know if you actually helped make food for once. In fact, why don't you make lunch for today?" "Uhhh, on second thought, I'm good. A chef never tells his secrets right?" 

You placed a hand over their mouth so stifle a giggle while Bonanus fully let out a laugh. "He's right you know. I haven't seen you crack an egg in weeks." Bosacius said from the floor. Turning her head, Indarias responded with a flip of her hair. "ANYWAYS, none of you have seen Xiao have you?" 

"He's probably asleep still. Can you go wake him up Bosacius?" Menogias said as he set the table. "And tell him breakfast is ready so drag him if you have to." "Yes sir." Getting up from the floor, Bosacius goes back into the hallway and enters his and Menogias' shared room with Xiao. 

"Alright, food ready now. Thanks for the help Y/n. When do you think you'll be able to get groceries?" "I'll be able to go right after this." Jumping into the conversation, Indarias quickly says "Can we go too? There's a mall near here and I hear there's a new clothes section! An opening sale too. It's shopping time!" "Wait, really?" Bonanus said, almost dropping her fork. "Did you check your schedule? You don't have anything do you? Because I wouldn't miss an opening sale for the world." Indarias said. "I do need some new clothes..." Bonanus said.

"You can come as long as you don't make me carry all of your shopping bags again. Last time you made me keep them on my arms for the entire time, all the way to the car." You said with an annoyed face at Indarias. "Don't be dramatic, it was only 5 bags." "5 very large, heavy, bags." "Ehehe..."

"Make way!" Bosacius yelled as he threw Xiao onto an empty space on the couch behind the table. "Ugh...leave me here to die." "Stop being dramatic. At this point you should just join the Drama Club." Indarias said as she poked Xiao. 

"Well at least everyone is here now." Menogias said. Finally sitting down, taking some food for himself onto his plate. 

. . .

Opening the camera app on your phone, you take a picture of the note on the fridge. "We'll be back in a bit Mengoias." "Alright. Just...make sure Indarias doesn't do something stupid. We're lucky Bosacius isn't going too. Thankfully Bonanus to going with her so they'll be some variation of peace." "Mhm." 

"Come on Y/n! We're already in the car!" Indarias yelled through the open car window from outside the open door. Closing your phone, you leave.

Getting into the backseat of the car, you put on your seatbelt. "Does everyone have their seatbelt on?" You ask. "Yep! You Xiao?" Bonanus said from the driver's seat. "Oh you're coming too?" Indarias said, peeking from the back seat. "Menogias said I should go as well." Xiao said, slouching into his seat. "Don't slouch. It's not good for your posture." You said. With a scoff, he sits up.

. . . 

"Don't worry! Besides, we'll be quick. While you two go get groceries, me and Bonanus will go shopping. I'll get something for you so it's fair right?" Indarias said while pointing at you and Xiao. "As long as you're using your money, and Bonanus is keeping you in check, go ahead." You said. "I'm not some kid you know. I don't need to be babysat by Bonanus." 

Looking at Bonanus who had been awkwardly watching the conversation, you said, "Just promise me you'll keep her out of trouble." "Will do." Bonanus said softly.

"Come on Xiao." You said while pulling up the grocery list in your gallery. "Mhm." Xiao said as he put one earbud in and the other out as to hear you. 

As you and Xiao parted ways with Indarias and Bonanus, you looked into the glass windows of the grocery store. Reaching the door, a soft ring of the bell rang. Another ring sounding as Xiao entered a few seconds after you. Xiao grabbed a shopping cart from the rows of others. Looking around, you immediately go to the isles with a sign that says 'Grains & Wheat' looking for flour first.

You thought that you should get milk and eggs last because they can spoil easier. Blueberries and tomatoes should be after and bread and flour so everything stays fresh. You placed a bag of whole wheat flour into the cart Xiao was steering. As you both continued to go around the store, with you placing items into the cart while Xiao has finished the 4th loop on his playlist, you were on your last item. 

Opening up the cooler door, you a pack of 3 milk cartons into the cart. But as you closed the door, your phone began to ring. Pulling it out from your pocket, you saw that the call was from Bonanus.

"Hello?" You said. "Uhh you know how I was supposed to keep Indarias out of trouble..." "What happened this time?" "Well I can't keep someone out of trouble if I don't know where they...are." "You LOST her?!" "Uhm, yes?" "Have you tried calling her?" "I've tried! She isn't picking up!" "Stay on the line. We'll be there soon."

"Bonanus lost Indarias?" Xiao said, taking his earbud out. Nodding your head, you mentally prepared yourself for a migraine. "Should we tell Menogias?" "No, no. Even I don't think another lecture is anywhere near what we need. Let's just get everything checked out and head over to the mall. Actually, can you try calling Indarias?" "Alright."

You quickly pushed the cart through the aisles to the register as Xiao tried calling Indarias 5 times. Reaching the counter, thankfully there wasn't a line. 

"Oh, hello there Xiao! I didn't expect to see you here!" To Xiao's utter dread, it appeared that the cashier was none other than his previous roommate before he moved into the apartment. Venti. "Hello...Venti." "Why the long face? Has it been that long since we last talked?" Turning away, Xiao ignored Venti entirely and began to place the items in the cart onto conveyer belt. 

Deciding to try to strike up another conversation, Venti said, "You know, after you moved out, I got paired with another roommate. Albedo. You know him right? The guy that's always at the library and tutoring Itto." "Mhm."

While the two started their one way conversation, you placed your phone to your ear back to Bonanus. "Have you found her yet?" "I'm trying!" "Wait..." "What is it?" "Have you checked Claire's?" "Claire's?!" "Just...Do it." "If you're sure." Hanging up, you see that Xiao had finished bagging everything and was now standing as far away from Venti as possible.

Adding a tip to the jar with a horribly written "Tip Jar" label, you went to Xiao. "Let's go. We have an Indarias to find." Xiao said. Taking the cart handle from him, you said, "On second thought, I think we'll be fine." "What?" "Just trust me." "You're positive?" Xiao said as he pushed the cart back to its original place, with you holding the bags. "Fully."

As Xiao opened the door to leave Venti shouted "Come back soon!". "I'll make sure I never come back here, thanks." With you giving a small wave goodbye. Xiao pushed your hand down and glared at Venti, who in turn gave a wink.

. . .

Both of you had put the groceries in the trunk and you got into the right passenger's seat. But before you could close the car door, Xiao stopped it. "Shouldn't we be looking for Indarias with Bonanus?" "Just wait." "Hmph." Stopping his questioning, Xiao got into the right front seat. 

Taking out your phone, you raised your hand to where it would appear on the front mirror. To this, Xiao raised a brow. Counting down your fingers from 5, as you lowered your last finger, your phone rang. It was Bonanus.

"I found her!" "Claire's?" "Claire's." "As I guessed." "How did you know? I was searching for 20 minutes with no sign of her!" "You don't...wanna know." "Uhhh. Alright then." "Hey! It was ONE time!" Indarias said on the other side. "Just...get back to the car. Soon." "Eh, I finished shopping anyways." Indarias said with a suspiciously happy tone. "Please tell me you used your money like I explicitly told you to." you said. "Well about that." "Indarias don't tell me..." Bonanus said with concern. Groaning, you took a deep breathe.

"I swear Indarias if you took from everyone's shared account I will have you cleaning, cooking, and working Xiao's shift for a week." "Come on Y/n! I didn't even spend that much!" "We'll see when you get over here. If you want dinner cooked for you at all, you'll be here in under 15 minutes. Understood?" "Yes ma'am..."

You hung up on the call and immediately flopped your head on the seat head. With hearing such a punishment for Indarias, a cold sweat rolled down Xiao's face as he looked down on his phone. 

------------------------------------------------

Hello! Welcome to the end of Part 1! 

For the long wait and for the merit of the New Year of 2023, here are some extras for this AU, as well as some things I have been doing for the past few weeks.

Everyone's Majors and Jobs

Menogias - Criminal Justice | Bank Teller

Bosacius- Cinemas/Film Studies | Librarian Assistant 

Indarias - Journalism and Media Communication | Graphic Designer and Bartending 

Bonanus - Geological & Earth Science | Paid Aquarium Intern

Xiao - Software Engineering | Bartending 

Y/n - Biochemistry & Biophysics | CVS worker

Everyone's Favorite Anime & Game

Menogias - Hasn't Watched Anime | Uno

Bosacius - Jujutsu Kaisen | Minecraft

Indarias - Saiki K | Fall Guys

Bonanus - Your Lie in April | Animal Crossing

Xiao - Demon Slayer | Honkai Star Rail

Y/n - ### | ###

Story Updates!

My art skills honestly could not do my idea justice for an outfit design, and I thought it deserved a re-design. So here it is!

I do not have the best art skills, nor the best designing skills, but I do think that this was a success on my part. 

Stories from Cloud Retainer

"One of the most bizarre events of Liyue's history is also one of the greatest feats. During the Archon war, Y/n had defeated the God of Lies all by herself. Though, this left Liyue 10 degrees lower than its usual climate for a month. And left the Guili Plains frozen under layers of Ice. This halted several of the battles between gods and even managed to mortally wound other many that were in the Guili Plains. The aftermath of this caused snow to fall in Liyue during the late summers. Thankfully most crops were already harvested and the mortal realm has made a full recovery."

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

5.8K 326 32
โ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข: ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š•, ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ. โž In every lif...
22.7K 819 30
Finished! The art on the cover is of my creation, please do not use it. "He would do anything what's in his power to protect traveler, even if it me...
74.7K 1.9K 31
"ill kill each and every one of them with my own bare arms, just to be with you." four known men you've met throughout your journey has become a litt...
139K 5.2K 33
-------โ๏ปฟ โ๏ปฟ โ๏ปฟ------- If i get a chance to meet you again, this time I will tell how much I love you. So please, I miss you so much y/n. -------โ๏ปฟ...