The Boy And His Choices.

By sleeplessinspain

[COMPLETED] He wrecked me. His smile. His eyes. His words. I had fallen for him. Hard. Zayden Wal... More

Part 1- The Rain.
Part 1- The Mornings.
Part 1- The Friends you have.
Part 1- Surprises and Chocolate Biscuits.
Part 1- Hakuna Matata.
Part 1- Panic.
Part 1- Cold Coffee.
Part 1- 4 AM Conversations.
Part 1- The Rain again.
Part 1- Look at the stars, and how they shine for you.
Part 1- The Never Ending Journey.
Part 1- Wounds don't heal.
Part 1- Dimples.
Part 1- The Target.
Part 1- The Necklace.
Part 1- What's your secret?
Part 1- You never really loved her.
Part 1- Baggage.
End of Part 1

A little Introduction.

625 27 6
By sleeplessinspain

Hey everyone.

This is my first story, so I really hope you guys enjoy it :)

Text copyright © sleeplessinspain™2015,

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

I would also like to add that any form of media, that is pictures or videos, that I may use through the course of this book, does NOT belong to me. All credits go to their respective owners.

Also, this work is completely original, and therefore please do not steal it. Plagiarism is PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

As this is my first book, any help or advice is appreciated. ( Cause you guys are great)

Please vote and comment... because i would really love that.. and it is no fun being a silent reader you know, just saying.

Thank you,

Love you all.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
4.1K 948 27
I was about rounding the corner when I collided with someone again I looked up as luck was not on my side I was meet a pair of hazel eyes which belo...
78.5K 3.1K 26
'You hurt me, And I hurt you. We are forever even.' /// 'So why are you talking to me again?' 'Switch up the scenery,' he replied shortly...
4.2K 298 19
/ love, loyalty and self discovery / . Would you rather rekindle the flames of familiarity or succumb to the destination destined for you? Would you...