I'm Not Who I Used To Be || G...

By Wolf_queen24

He smiles with a small shake of his head. "You're a dork. So, he lost the bet, what does that mean?" She pull... More

INTRO & CAST
REVELATION
FAMILY
LAS VEGAS
SURPRISE
BOOM
YOU'RE HERE
CSI MEET FBI
LITTLE ABOUT ME
ARIES IS A CHILD
WELCOME HOME
SLUMBER PARTY
MORNING SUNSHINE
BONDING
TWINS
REMEMBRANCE OF YOU
POOL SHENANIGANS
TROUBLED TIMES
DRINKS AND CONFESSIONS
DARK ROOM
MINISTER OF MAGIC
EVIL WITCH
DARK MEMORIES
DUMB AND DUMBER
RANDOM SPEAKING
THE WAITING GAME
IT'S SOMETHING
FRIENDLY TALKS
IT'S TOO BRIGHT
SOMEONE'S BEING STUPID
IGNORERS AND VISITERS
A HELPING HAND
PEP TALKS
FINDING HOPE
SURPRISE SURPRISE
AS FATE WOULD HAVE IT
THE FIRST FEW YEARS
DANGEROUS PATHS
DEPARTURES
BACK TO WORK
THE TRUTH IS NEAR
ALL IS WELL

ESCAPE DOESN'T GO AS PLANED

67 6 0
By Wolf_queen24

She held the chain tightly against his neck making his face turn bright as a tomato. He struggles to breathe against her hold gasping for air and reaching for the chain.

Pansy tries to get to her but Greg slides his leg in front of her feet tripping her. Her gun drops from the back of her pants and her knife slides away from her grasp. He dives for the gun but she is already running out the door.

McLaggen drops unconscious to her feet. "Stay with him."

"No, Rose-"

"No nothing, if Pansy gets away then she'll find someone else to team up with and come after the rest of us again." He's silent for a minute before giving her the gun. "Thank you, stay safe."

He wanted to say the same to her but she was already running after Pansy.

Pansy wasn't as fast as she was made out to be. Rose quickly caught up with her shooting off a couple of shots. They bounce off the walls. The chase is on again until they come to an opening.

"Hey!" She takes a shot whizzing past the girl's ear making her stop. She is unarmed, Rose knows, but she can't help but be cautious.

She drops her gun to her side stepping towards Pansy. "There's nowhere to run. Let this end, now."

"This isn't over yet. Expelliarmus!" The hun slips from her grip into Pansy's hand. Needless to say, she wasn't expecting her to use wandless magic but she did. Though she knows better than to let her try and get a shot off.

Rose runs at her attacking with various attack methods. Yeah, Pansy was right. It isn't over yet.

• • •

The CSIs and Brits pull in front of the building with LVPD on their tail. Leading the charge Aries takes his friends toward the back.

"What about us? How do we play this?"

"They're magic so... don't use it if the police and the CSIs are in the room."

Remus and the others nod holding their wands at their sides. Aries pulls out his gun ready to enter. Pulling his wrist to his mouth he says. "Everyone in position?"

"Ready."

Gunfire is heard from inside the building. Aries perks his head up. "All teams go!"

The three teams enter the building. The others stay on Aries' rear keeping a lookout for anyone. They make their way toward a lower level accelerating down the stairs.

Down a split hallway, they side to take the right. They tread carefully assuring they hit all the right rooms. Coming down to the last room on the end, Aries sees a low light coming from below the door.

"Sanders! It's Aries."

"Coast is clear," he responds.

Aries lowers his weapon opening the door. Greg is seen sitting on the floor with a knife in his hand. McLaggen is out cold on the ground next to him. Blood is soaked into his shirt and dried on his forehead.

"Where's Rose?"

"She went after the girl."

He helps him to his feet pushing him into Harry and Ron. "Get him to the medics. Tell the others you got him when you see them."

Hermione nods looking over at the man. "What if they ask about Rose?"

Aries sighs, watching as Ron and Harry carry him out. "Stall, keep them away from down here as long as possible. If they're using magic they can't know."

She nods her head once more going to help the boys.

Sirius being as serious as ever starts stalking down the hall. Remus follows close behind more confused than anything.

Aries starts jogging down the hall with the others in tow. They stop short hearing someone shout "Sectumsempra!"

They bolt. They come to the opening seeing Rose on the floor taking everything in her to keep fighting. The blood soaking her tank top as the cuts bring her great agony.

"Why won't you just die!" Pansy shouts furiously.

Rose manages to get to her feet. She holds her hands up in front of the tears running down her cheeks. Looking determined, Aries sees her agenda. He kneels aiming his gun past her.

• • •

She could feel him. Aries. It was more than one person with him but she could pinpoint him. She briefly looked down before pulling her hands in front of her chest.

She inched towards a pissed-off Pansy Parkinson breathing heavily and sniffling. She closes her eyes pushing aside all the emotions within her body.

She connects with the being inside her letting it take control of the situation. The second she opens her eyes they glow orange. Pansy realizes her mistake of messing with the legacy of a Phoenix.

Her body lights in a mix of red, orange, and yellow flames. Her body relaxes at the feeling of using her Phoenix.

"Bloody hell," Pansy cusses to herself, her eyes glued to Rose's flaming body.

Remus looks at her in awe. At the same time, Rose blasts her with a ball of fire toward the wall, and Aries shoots her twice in the chest.

Dead.

Rose collapses to the ground feeling her body get weaker and weaker. She stares at the ceiling coughing up blood.

Remus and Sirius rush to her side while Aries goes to check on Pansy. Sirius looks up at Aries as he feels for a pulse. He shakes his head at him.

He brings his wrist to his mouth telling those on the other side, "we need immediate medical personnel. We're bringing Rose up," he says picking her up bridal style.

Remus follows behind as they take the stairs quickly. As they hit the top paramedics are already waiting with a gurney.

"She's lost a lot of blood. Let's get her moving."

"What hospital are you bringing her to?" Sirius asks.

"Sunrise. Does somebody want to ride with her? We have to hurry these gashes are deep."

Aries was too teary-eyed to respond. So instead Sirius answered for him, "Remus will, he's her father."

"Alright, come quick. We got to move."

With that, they were off. The anxiety increased as Remus followed the man to the ambulance. Sirius stayed watching Aries intently. The kid is staring blankly at the back of the ambulance as it drives off.

His father places a gentle hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze. Aries snaps his eyes over to Sirius unsure whether to speak or not.

"How are you not freaking out?" He asks quietly.

Sirius sighs, "it's taking everything in me not to run after them, but I am a father before I'm a godfather. What do you need?"

"I-I have to stay here. This is a case I'm involved in, the FBI is involved in."

"No," both raven-haired men turn to their right. Brass is walking towards them. "You're family to her, Mr. Black. You should go be with her. I'll file the case when we're finished here and I'll interview you when there's news on, Lupin. You can stop by tomorrow. We got this."

"Thank you," he mutters quietly.

Brass raises a finger as if to add something. "Greg is in the same ambulance, Stokes and Brody are meeting them there. Get changed, Aries."

With that being said, Brass leaves. Sirius holds Aries's head in his hands looking him up and down. Rose's blood saturated his white shirt. Her blood smeared over the side of his neck and hands.

"Let's get you out of those clothes."

He slowly urges the man out of the building. There they see Hermione and Ron hugging. Hermione is balking into Ron's shoulder while he holds her. Harry is off to the side pacing back and forth.

Once he sees them he rushes to them. "I called the others they're going to meet us over there."

"What about the kids? They shouldn't be there, Harry."

"Teddy and Tonks are going for sure. Ginny refuses to sit back. We really don't have a choice. Bloody hell, what happened?" It is only then he realizes the amount of blood on Aries.

"It's... not mine. Look I'm not in the greatest state of mind but I do know there is one other option."

"What? No! He can't even talk about her, why would he come?"

"Maybe not but the kids shouldn't be at the hospital especially if there's bad news. Angelina has adored Rose since school. Despite not having contact she'll want to see her. After all, this is the first time she's been injured." He pauses looking at Harry. When he doesn't objects he makes the order. "Make the call, Harry."

He puts his hands in his pant pockets. "Fine. Are you going to tell Penelope?"

"I have to. She'll kill me if I don't."

"The news will spread like wildfire when you do."

"I expect nothing less. Now, let's go."

The five of them leave in an SUV together headed to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 8.8K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
1K 62 14
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 is the strongest force, and as we all know- opposites attract. So. what will happen if these two fall irrevocably in love? When two stars co...
102K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
495K 13.6K 40
" hey rin, if you were a dementor, i'd become a criminal just for your kiss! " sirius smirked inwardly as he read the note. he wa...