SURPRISE SURPRISE

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Ginny asks Hermione.

She shrugs her shoulders back in her seat as Greg puts the car in park. It's just hitting sunset and the view is glorious.

They walk a little way until they see a figure in the distance. They step as they see the figure on the ground cross-legged looking up at a few faded figures.

"Is that some kind of hologram or something?"

Ginny sighs sadly. "No, it's possibly worse than that."

Three remember the story of the three brothers clearly. It was a part of their quest. Hermione looks over to Greg. "I wish you didn't have to find out this way, but I know you wanted to find her."

He looks down at the shorter girl confused. As they slowly step closer they hear the voices of those around her.

"Come on Rosie, show us that Patronus."

"You know I don't have a wand anymore."

"That I do but if I remember right you can do wandless magic."

Wandless magic makes Greg all the more confused. Regardless he stays back watching her stand. With the bright sky, she can see her face light up as she holds her hand flat in front of her. A smile comes to her face at the thought of a happy memory. In a snap of a finger, a blue whisp emerges from her fingertips and a dancing Phoenix flies around her and through her old friends.

"Blimey, your Phoenix went right through me," said the redhead. George walks closer until he's by her side. "Oi, how's it going Gred?"

He laughs at his twin. "Not a day goes by I don't think about you, Forge."

"I'm hard to forget, that I know." Rose and George laugh at his energetic behavior.

"Fred, why don't you run off and find a friend on the other side, won't you? You look a bit lonely. Maybe do a prank or two."

"Perhaps I will. Let me tell you, James is good at pranks. Harry should up his game."

"It's a work in progress."

"Ceddy, take care of this idiot for me."

The brunette wearing his old Hufflepuff jersey mock salutes. "You know I won't let you down, love. Someone has to try and keep him out of trouble."

Rose smiles at the two. They shimmer away leaving the two other most important people in her life.

Though before speaking Greg leans over to Hermione and Ginny almost frozen in shock. "Fred and Cedric. She told me about them. They died when she was younger. Please tell me what is going on."

The two girls look at each other before turning to him. "This may come as a shocker but technically they are real." Ginny wipes a stray tear from her eye. "Clutched in Rose's hand is what we call the Resurrection Stone. It allows you the ability to recall loved ones from the dead."

"Magic isn't real."

Hermione grimaces. "That's what she feared you would say. Her secret, the one I know you know little about, it's this. She's held onto this for decades because she fears you'd reject this side of her. Tell me you haven't done something so bizarre nobody believed you."

He honestly can't respond. He's had strange things happen to him throughout his life. Greg never thought much of it. Regarding the situation, he is too mind boggled to accept that this is real.

"This goes against everything I've ever known."

"She knows you'd think that."

He looks up at the remaining two figures. "Who are those people? I don't think I've seen or heard of them before."

I'm Not Who I Used To Be || G. Sandersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें