ESCAPE DOESN'T GO AS PLANED

She held the chain tightly against his neck making his face turn bright as a tomato. He struggles to breathe against her hold gasping for air and reaching for the chain.

Pansy tries to get to her but Greg slides his leg in front of her feet tripping her. Her gun drops from the back of her pants and her knife slides away from her grasp. He dives for the gun but she is already running out the door.

McLaggen drops unconscious to her feet. "Stay with him."

"No, Rose-"

"No nothing, if Pansy gets away then she'll find someone else to team up with and come after the rest of us again." He's silent for a minute before giving her the gun. "Thank you, stay safe."

He wanted to say the same to her but she was already running after Pansy.

Pansy wasn't as fast as she was made out to be. Rose quickly caught up with her shooting off a couple of shots. They bounce off the walls. The chase is on again until they come to an opening.

"Hey!" She takes a shot whizzing past the girl's ear making her stop. She is unarmed, Rose knows, but she can't help but be cautious.

She drops her gun to her side stepping towards Pansy. "There's nowhere to run. Let this end, now."

"This isn't over yet. Expelliarmus!" The hun slips from her grip into Pansy's hand. Needless to say, she wasn't expecting her to use wandless magic but she did. Though she knows better than to let her try and get a shot off.

Rose runs at her attacking with various attack methods. Yeah, Pansy was right. It isn't over yet.

• • •

The CSIs and Brits pull in front of the building with LVPD on their tail. Leading the charge Aries takes his friends toward the back.

"What about us? How do we play this?"

"They're magic so... don't use it if the police and the CSIs are in the room."

Remus and the others nod holding their wands at their sides. Aries pulls out his gun ready to enter. Pulling his wrist to his mouth he says. "Everyone in position?"

"Ready."

Gunfire is heard from inside the building. Aries perks his head up. "All teams go!"

The three teams enter the building. The others stay on Aries' rear keeping a lookout for anyone. They make their way toward a lower level accelerating down the stairs.

Down a split hallway, they side to take the right. They tread carefully assuring they hit all the right rooms. Coming down to the last room on the end, Aries sees a low light coming from below the door.

"Sanders! It's Aries."

"Coast is clear," he responds.

Aries lowers his weapon opening the door. Greg is seen sitting on the floor with a knife in his hand. McLaggen is out cold on the ground next to him. Blood is soaked into his shirt and dried on his forehead.

"Where's Rose?"

"She went after the girl."

He helps him to his feet pushing him into Harry and Ron. "Get him to the medics. Tell the others you got him when you see them."

Hermione nods looking over at the man. "What if they ask about Rose?"

Aries sighs, watching as Ron and Harry carry him out. "Stall, keep them away from down here as long as possible. If they're using magic they can't know."

She nods her head once more going to help the boys.

Sirius being as serious as ever starts stalking down the hall. Remus follows close behind more confused than anything.