ARIES IS A CHILD

Rosemund reluctantly venmos fifty dollars to Emily as they enter the office. Right after she receives a text with confusion. In return, she sends a private photo to her looking with displeasure while Aries is oblivious beside her.

Seriously! I was right!

She replies with a simple yes while Emily in London jumps for joy winning the bet.

Some people are still out in the field when they return. Together they separate what they know and what they don't. By mid-afternoon, everyone is back and working what they had to.

Greg, Nick, Sara, Morgan, D.B, Rose, and the others settle in the office discussing all they had in total. The BAU pitch in what they received from the other cases as well.

She turns her attention to the people as they disperse their information. None of the information is new so much as it has been confirmed. The theories they came up with prior were still unconfirmed.

"We have a profile."

Rose listens intently with her arms resting on her waist. Aries is the first to state.

"White male in his thirties to early forties."

"Considering the height-weight ratio of the victims it's safe to assume he's over six foot."

"The Unsub is calculated, meticulous, he will not go down easy."

"This Unsub is a sexual sadist. He takes pleasure in dehumanizing the men he takes. Although his selection of men indicates that he hates himself for his interests. By beating the men he believes he's curing them and relieving himself of his sins at the same time," says Reid.

Rose shakes her head. This serial killer is a sicko. She finds it disgusting how one could kill one of their own and she doesn't mean homosexuals, she means people in general.

D.B speaks up, "if this killer is sticking to a time clock he'll be taking his next victim within the next day."

The thought of another victim drives her near the edge. She needs to do something she's just unsure of what. Ballistics can only get her so far. The car has been processed. There are no samples to be run, no DNA... she just can't figure it out.

The CSI knows the case is technically the FBI's as they had the first piece of the puzzle in California. She can't help but feel protective over this case as she was the one who called them in. She wants it to be her case. You can't always get what you want. In this case, the FBI runs the show.

Hotch calls the shots one more getting Garcia on the phone. "Garcia, I need you to work with Aries to try and triangulate where this Unsub used to live, Reid can help geographically."

The two walk off as Garcia transfers to Aries's phone. She folds her arms cocking her head to the side with a playful smirk on her face.

"Are we going to make another bet?" Rossi asks.

She turns her head to the side catching his gaze. "What do you have in mind?"

"Three months till he asks her out, twenty dollars on the table."

She hums. Derek cute in, "nah, nah, nah, five months and you're on."

"I'm surprised you're actually allowing this, but I raise you forty dollars and a month."

"What's going on right now?" Nick stares between the team completely confused with Greg by his side.

She chuckles turning back to them. "Bet to see how long it will take Aries to ask out Garcia. Speaking of," she turns to Hotch, Blake, and JJ, "we're still waiting on you three."