DUMB AND DUMBER

They head over to the crime lab to communicate directly with the others.

Hermione shakes her head. "She hasn't been gone long. She'll be okay."

The younger Black looks at her. "She's been gone for four hours 'Mione."

Ron and Hermione give him an identical look. "What? But I talked to her just before we came here?"

"What?"

"Yeah, I called her to tell her about Remus and Tonks. She answered like she normally did. Nothing seemed out of order."

He sets down a file, a file he had on Cormac. "Nothing seemed wrong?"

"Yeah, I mean — oh. I don't know why I didn't pick up on it in the first place."

"What is it?"

She fiddles with her thumbs, "well... she said she loved me. She never said that before, at least not since school."

Aries immediately calls Penelope asking her if she can pinpoint where the call came from. "Okay, I don't have an exact location but her phone pinged off a cell tower about ten miles from you."

Nick standing in the corner speaks up. "They'd be far from us but close enough to be close to you guys. Garcia, can you narrow that down to abandoned buildings within a five-mile radius of that cell tower in all directions?"

"Running the diagnostics now. Give me a second."

With that Remus asks him. "An abandoned building?"

"Parkinson and McLaggen are a start but from how you all described them they aren't that smart. We dig into the background of that house. Last year Parkinson bought it, before then it was abandoned and looked nothing like it did. She wasn't careful enough to cover her tracks."

"You're thinking that because of how much trouble they went into to set up that house they aren't going to try hard enough to hide them."

Nick nods to Harry. "They haven't been secretive at all. Their movements are sloppy leading right to them. They're angry and their methods are slipping because of it."

"We don't have any definitive proof that McLaggen is involved. How do we prove that?"

"Well we don't have to wait any longer," says Fin walking into the room. "Brass and I have been running security cameras since Pansy left the building. We tracked the car to a bank on the other side of the city. There at the bank, we have them both on camera withdrawing a hefty amount of money."

"Any idea on where it's going?"

Morgan walks in giving them the news. "I might have an idea. When Fin told me about them going to the bank I checked their bank records. The money was transferred to an account in England."

Remus raises a brow. "They fly here to do whatever they're doing just to fly back to England afterward? That doesn't make sense."

"Sorry for breaking up the conversation but I think I found where they might be."

"Talk to me beautiful."

"There's a warehouse that's been rented for the last year. There's no sign of any contractors looking at the place or renovations. I looked into it more and found a series of offshore payments toward a bunker below the building. I pulled up the blueprints and it's right next to an elevator shaft."

"An escape route. They're building around it in secret so they can escape without anyone figuring out how."

The idea made sense. Aries nods to Ron taking in what he said. "Time is of the essence. They're waiting to draw us in. When they do they will kill them. They're loose canons."