POOL SHENANIGANS

Rose tried to leave the Potter household.

She didn't make it far.

No, after hearing Russell officially refusing to bring her in on a new case, Teddy pulled her back to the house. In return, Teddy got pied in the face. Rose found it absolutely hilarious. Ginny caught the picture of him being pied by Rose, and she then proceeding to get smothered by whipped kisses.

Throughout the day the family played a variety of pranks on each other. Teddy's favorite was dying Sirius' shampoo which was also Harry's a bright Hufflepuff yellow.

Harry turned his back quickly planning the next prank. This one went on with Aries and Harry's son, James. Though childish he stole their clothes from the bathroom as they showered and took away all the towels.

"HARRY!"

Rose and Harry laughed freely clinking together some butter beer.

Later in the day everyone traveled over to Rose's home and took them to the pool. She wasn't overly fond of showing her skin but she did it anyway. The wolf tattoo on her upper back quickly visible.

Rose set her phone up on the edge of the pool encouraging the family to get closer. Sirius dove under the water swimming between Rose's legs. As he stood he purposely took her with him carrying her on his shoulders.

"Sirius! What the bloody hell are you doing!"

Unbeknownst to her Teddy sets the camera up for rapid photos. Teddy does the same to Aries earning a chuckle from the Potters. Little Lily cuddles into her mother's chest still learning how to properly swim. James and Albus are shoving each other trying to keep the other under the water as Harry attempts to keep them from killing each other.

"Oh, I thought you needed a little lift."

"A what?"

Confused by his statement she isn't prepared for him to use all his strength to shoot her into the air. Rose screams as she flies back into the water.

Teddy grips one of Aries's legs. He stares down at the child, "don't you dare!" Though he doesn't listen. With the pop of his hips, he thrusts Aries over his shoulder splashing into the water. "Teddy!"

The boy bursts out in uncontrollable laughter. Gaining revenge for Aries and Rose, Harry tackles Teddy and Sirius into the water.

"Okay, okay, a serious picture now." Sirius opens his mouth to speak but is shut down quickly. "Don't even think of making a pun."

Aries swims close to them smirking down at her. "My dear, you always make Sirius puns."

"I will kill you, child."

"We're the same age."

"Yet you still act like a child."

"As do you."

"I do not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

As the two inched closer to each other Harry pulled Aries as Sirius pulled Rosemund. The four face the camera smiling happily. Teddy joins in for one and then Ginny and the other kids.

The nine of them run inside. Rose and Sirius work in the kitchen making food for the people.

She watches Sirius as he helps make the homemade pizza. "And here I thought you only knew how to boss House Elves around," she jokes.