CSI MEET FBI

The following morning Rose found herself half asleep on her table. Her hair was over her closed eyelids, her head rested over the length of her tan arm. The scar on her chin stretched almost painfully.

She had worked all night pulling fibers, items, and any sign of blood from the victim's car. They had little luck in finding anything so the remainder of the night they spent trying to get results.

Greg Sanders was at her side falling asleep in an identical way. His hair is frazzled with his head is tilted to face the back of Rose's head.

The distant laughter and the sound of a camera clicking shakes her awake. She sits up quickly with creased brows. Her eyes dart to the door wiping the drool from the side of her face. Unfortunately, her impeccable timing earned another photo. She groaned lightly punching Greg in the shoulder. He looks up peering at the door as well.

There stands a buffed man with tattoos lining his arm and an extended back tattoo showing through his tank top. His dark raven hair in a neat curly quiff hairstyle with smoky grey eyes and a dashing smile. At 5'11" with a beard none less the male is a "delicious specimen" That is described if your name is Penelope Garcia.

"Morning," he drew out walking into the lab.

Rose covers her face trying to avoid the light. "What time is it?"

"Seven."

Greg nods his head, "asleep for a half hour."

"I brought coffee."

"Coffee?"

He chuckles handing her a cup. "For you, love, I got tea. Coffee's for spent beauty over there."

"Haha, shut it, Black."

Rose shakes her head taking a sip of her tea with a smile. "I wasn't expecting you guys here for a while yet."

"Eh, Hotch and Reid wanted a head start at the case. Do you have a place for us to set up?"

"Yeah, there's a conference room around the corner you can use." She stands up puts her cup of tea down and embraces the man. "It's good to see you, Aries."

"You too Rose. Are you joining us?"

"In a minute. I have to make a call real quick."

With that Aries Black left the room and navigated his way to the conference room with the rest of his team. Rose makes the call to Harry informing him of their arrival. In return, Harry responds that he, Sirius, and Teddy will be on their way soon.

Greg leans against the table observing Rose. He places a hand over her own. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she smiles, "I just worry for Aries. If you couldn't piece it together, Sirius is his father. I can only imagine how this will go."

"All you can do is be there for him. Both of them. I'm sure it won't be easy for the two of them. If you need anything, Ro, you know where I'll be."

"You're not going to join us in the conference room?" She frowns as he begins to leave.

He turns around to face her. "Nick is still processing the car, I believe. I'm going to check in with him then I'll meet up with the rest of you."

"Hey, guys!" Morgan walks in as Greg leaves. She raises a brow as he waves weakly stumbling out the door. She turns to Rose taking in her tired expression. "You look like death."

"Thanks," she rolls her eyes sarcastically. "What are you doing here?"

"Seeing if you got anything. Do you?"