The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

Por bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... Más

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

what is this- a dog show ?

678 26 13
Por bubblegumm1111

Aveline stood in the mirror in Lily's dorm room, angrily fussing with the hem of her stupid dress she was forced to wear to Slughorn's dinner party. The worst part about these horrible events is that they weren't even allowed plus ones, so well Remus, Peter, Sirius Marlene and Mary got to fuck off and have a night of relaxation, Aveline, Lily and James were forced to go play nice with Slughorn and his group of annoying Slytherin bitches.

The dress she was wearing was a classic black slip dress, a pair of black heels on her feet. Her usual wild waves straightening falling down to her waist.  Lily was wearing an adorable pink dress that fell to her mid thigh, with a sweetheart neckline her hair curled.

The two girls made their way down to meet James. Lily was in better spirits then Aveline, for the red haired girl actually sort of liked Slughorn.

James was whistling to himself pacing in front of the girls stairs, the rest of the gryffindor's sprawled out on the couch.   The moment James looked up and saw Lily in her darling dress a wicked grin sprang across his face, the boy doing a full look at her as his cheeks flushed red.

"Well you ladies look lovely!" Sirius called from the couch, popping a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

She could tell Sirius was absolutely thrilled about not being involved or invited, even though Slughorn spent practically seven years trying to wrangle Sirius in.

"Ladies, looking beautiful as ever," James said, though his eyes were only on Lily.

"Will everyone fuck off," Aveline grumbled, rummaging in her small hand bag for the flash of muggle Tequila she has hidden in it. She popped the gap, downing a large gulp before offering it to James and Lily. Both of them declined with head nods, Aveline shrugging before taking another gulp herself. "This is going to be shit."

"Oh come on Aveline, try to have a postive attitude," Lily reasoned, placing a hand on Aveline's arm.

If Aveline didn't need potions for her future career, she would've ditched Slughorn and his stupid clubs along time ago. They were pretentious, and if Aveline was being truthfully she was more worried about Lily's safety at this thing then anything. Aveline probably could've found away too fake sick or some severe injury to get out of it without penalty, but part of her worried for Lily being the only muggle born invited.

Aveline already sat down to James, telling him to keep his eyes on Lily the whole time and have his wand ready always. There would most likely be drinks flowing, and lord only knew what those drunk death eaters could cook up with one muggleborn in a room full of snakes.  She herself had her wand pressed against her thigh, a small little gartner band holding it in place.

Most of all she didn't want to ruin the experience for Lily. She adored Slughorn's stupid dinner parties and getting all dressed up— even if they were the only non Slytherin's there. So if that meant Aveline had to endure a couple dinners so Lily could have her fun, then so be it.

"Oh Potter your tie is all crooked!" Lily fussed, turning to the boy shaking her head.

James looked down at his suite— which was all black including the tie— fussing with it to no success. Lily tried to direct him, but eventually the girl huffed in annoyance.

"Oh just let me do it," she snapped, pushing away his hands and doing it for him.

Well they were doing that, Aveline felt a tap on her shoulder, turning around to see Remus, casually leaning against the back of the chair with his arms crossed. Brows furrowed and staring at her intently.

"So who's gonna be there?" Remus asked, slight malice in his tone.

"Us and Slughorn's usual group of ass kissing death eater garbage," she whispered to make sure Lily couldn't hear.

Remus lifted his eyebrows more in annoyance then anything, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Just be careful okay? Stay close to James and Lily," Remus told her quietly, his voice barley above a whisper.

"Think I can't handle myself Lupin?" she said playfully, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

He paused for a minute watching her with an amused expression. His eyes dancing across her blushed cheeks and pretty painted eyelids.

"No," he said slowly, reaching forward and brushing a piece of her hair out of her face, "it's that I don't trust those ass holes around you."

"It's a dinner party, Slughorn will be with us at all times. Nothing should go wrong," she tried to assure him, but she wasn't all that convinced herself. Silently Remus reached out and squeezed her hand, well James was hollering for her— it was time to go.

So, with one of the girls on each of his arm, James less them out of the common room, whistling as he did.

Lily might not have been able to tell, the girl rambling on about what guests she was wondering Slughorn would bring tonight— he always brought a couple name dropping worth alumni— but Aveline could tell their was some nerves in James. He kept dropping her arm to make sure his wand was in his pocket, the boy unnaturally silent.

He very well knew they were about to walk in a den full of snakes who would probably happily kill them if they had a chance. Their only saving grace was that this was a school event and Slughorn would be around.

When they arrived outside Slughorn's office, Lily knocked and James dropped their arms, sending Aveline a stern look. As if she could read his mind, the girl walked over to Lily's other side.

The two purebloods looking like Lily's body guards or something.

"Ah!" A very drunk Slughorn opened the door, his face flushed red as he looked at them happily. "Miss Rosier, Mr Potter— Mrs Pott— I mean Miss Evans! What pleasure it is, do come in!"

He practically ripped Aveline's arm out of her socket as he roughly pulled her into the room. She would've actually face planted if James had reach out to steady to her.

Dinner hadn't begun yet, so small groups of people were standing around with glasses in their hands chattering. Theodore Nott, Evan Rosier, Regulus Black, Mulciber , Avery, Crouch, Severus Snape, the Parkinson's— pretty much everyone that hated Aveline, James and Lily in one little room.

The conversation all but paused the second eyes flickered onto the trio. Many sharing hateful looks and sending them glares.

Without saying anything James reached out and put an arm around Lily's waist. Not because he was trying to be weird, but because he didn't like the way some of the blood predjuice creeps were glaring at Lily.

"Potter what the—" Lily tried to huff, attempting to push him away.

Though James only tugged her a little closer so he could whisper in her ear.

"Look around Lily. We need to be careful," he whispered, and that was all he had to say for her eyes to widen, and for the girl to actually snuggle in a little closer to James. Her heart seemed to skip a beat at the mere idea that was James was protecting her. Lily always liked to think of herself as an independent woman, but there was something about the way James was holding her that made her swoon.

James cursed himself as he saw Slughorn was already dragging Aveline around the room like a trophy, showing her off to a couple guests. Now that Evan and Aveline Rosier were the sole occupants of the entire Rosier fortune, it only made them that much more of a prize to have.

At 17 they were both some of the richest people in the entire wizarding world, and they hadn't even graduated yet.

"And this," Slughorn slurred as he threw an arm over Aveline shoulder. She was bitting her lip, trying to resist the urge to strangle the man, "is Aveline Rosier! One of the heirs of the Rosier fortune, along with her twin brother Evan. Where is he? EVAN—" the man hollered motioning for Evan to come over.

Evan looked up, and she could see the rage flash across his face before her settled it into a smile. The boy strutting over to Slughorn with a wild look in his eyes.

"Horace," Evan greeted in a posh sounding accent— Aveline forgot how much of a suck up he could be.

Slughorn threw his other arm over Evan, and began parading both the twins around, telling all his guests about how rich they were, and how they would certainly amount to amazing things. She could tell by the look on Evan's face he too was getting annoyed, though both twins bit it back. They both needed a good mark in potions and to keep up their school reputations, no matter how much they hated it.

James and Lily meanwhile were standing in a corner drinking cups of lunch, watching Aveline and Evan in horror. Aveline looked about ready to explode, and James saw her hand keep trying to reach for her wand, then pulling away as if it was a bad idea.

"I think she might murder him if this goes on any longer," James awed, watching as Slughorn ruffled Aveline's hair.

The girl swatted away his hand, though kept a very aggressive looking smile on her face as the crowd around then laughed. It was a very strange sight to see, practically the whole group of Slytherins were sort of circling around Evan and Aveline.

Right when it truly looked like Aveline was about to claw Slughorn's face off, a bell chimed and the man loudly declared it was time for dinner. A large table appearing in the middle of the room, decorated with a white linen cloth and fancy looking plates.

James and Lily got sat next to eachother and across from Regulus Black and Severus Snape. Which practically turned into a glaring match between James and Severus, all well Lily kept her head glued down to her plate.

And of course— because Slughorn really wanted to make Aveline's life a miserable living hell— she got sat next to her brother and Theodore Nott, right beside the head of the table where Slughorn himself sat.

"Aveline," Theodore greeted, keeping his head up, not even daring to look at her. She could see the anger in his posture. They hadn't as much said a word to eachother ever since their wedding.

"Nott," she snapped, looking down at her plate as dinner began to appear.

Luckily for her at least Slughorn directed the conversation around the entire table. Which consisted of awkwardly asking people about their parents— most of which were death eaters, some in azkaban.

"My dear Rosier's!" Slughorn started turning to the twins. "I must say, I've already said this Evan a dozen times, but now that you are both here— my condolences for your beautiful mother. Eleanor was a beautiful woman inside and out, it's a shame. Lord take revenge on the blasted soul who took her life."

Both twins froze, forks frozen in mid air. Eleanor Rosier's death had been listed as an unidentified murderer by the ministry. Saying that there was so much going on the night of her murder, they had no way to find out who it was.

"Thank you Sir," Aveline spoke since Evan obviously wasn't going too. Her voice cracking and sounding wobbly as it did.

"Any idea who it was?" Slughorn asked, cutting his chicken.

If it wasn't for the drinks in his system he probably wouldn't have asked. But Slughorn drank enough to tranquilize and elephant, and was known for asking brash questions.

"We aren't sure Sir," Aveline answered shortly again, praying he would change the subject, and move onto someone else's family.

"And your father! In Azkaban! How tragic of a summer it has been for you two! Nothing like the bond of twins, to keep a persons spirit up, yes?"

At this, neither twin said anything. Though Aveline send Slughorn a fake smile and head nod, praying— no begging— he would move. Pick someone else's life to dissect as if it was a scientist.

"Now tell me Aveline, why is it you and Mr Nott didn't get married this summer? From what he's told me, he's quite fond of you. Arent you Mr Nott?"

Theodore smiled, his charming grin full of white teeth, as he looked at Slughorn back to Aveline.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Theodore answered, in the most obvious fake sincerity she had ever seen in her life

"See Miss Rosier," Slughorn continued, pointing his fork at her. "Give the boy a chance!"

Aveline looked up from her plate to stare at Slughorn's drunk and happy face as he plopped food into his mouth. What have this man the audacity to be such a menace she did not know. She didn't say anything or react in any way, reaching for the wine glass full of sweet white wine that the 17 year olds were allowed to drink.

She could tell Slughorn was waiting for a reaction, but when he didn't get one he moved onto pestering Theodore about his parents, Aveline not listening to a single word of it.

Desert dragged by painfully slow, Aveline wishing she could explode her chocolate brownie in a million flames as she listened to Slughorn's voice. Everyonce in awhile she could feel Nott and Evan both staring at her with wild wicked grins.

When desert was finally over and people began to rise, Aveline was one of the first to do so. Only to be caught by Evan grabbing her arm.

"Hey Aveline," he began, clearly fighting back a grin. "Hows Mr Honey these days?"

Logically Aveline knew he was the one that killed her beloved pet rabbit, but looking at his taunting face it envoked a whole new level of rage. He seemed to enjoy the sight of her face dropping, all well Theodore stood beside them, letting out a loud chuckle.

"You mother fucker—"

"Aveline," James called with sternness in his voice. One hand holding Lily's who stood behind him. "Let's go."

Aveline hesitated, before harshly pushing Evan away, even though it barely did anything. When she reached James he grabbed her hand, practically dragging her away from the boys and straight out the door.

"They are ass holes, don't listen to them," James was muttering under his breath, rushing down the hall.

"You were right Aveline," Lily sighed in disappointment. "That was horrible!"

She shuddered, running her free hand over her arm to warm herself. Aveline though wasn't listening, her ears were on alert as she swore she could feel someone behind them.

Ever so slowly she released her hand from James, reaching up her dress to grab her wand.  In perfect timing too, for the second she pulled it out she heard a voice yelling some spell behind them.

Aveline didn't waist a single moment, pushing James and Lily to the side as she flung out a generic blocking spell, sheilding them as their attackers spell bounced  off.  Lily shrieked, she was a brilliant witch when it came to charms, potions and really most subjects, but fighting had never been her thing.

James however was immediately beside Aveline, his wand drawn as the two fell into a silent pattern of fending off their attackers.

"Bull," Aveline grumbled as she was able to make out that it was Evan, Theodore, Severus, Avery and Black.

Aveline couldn't lie, her and James were clearly struggling against so many people. Backing up farther and farther down  the hall as the Slytherins gained ground. Lily tried to jump in and help, though her duelling skills had never been her strong suite, so James and Aveline did most of the heavy work.

They couldn't keep it up for much longer. The trio resulting in jumping and ducking under spells as they couldn't keep up with their shield charms.

"Got a plan Rosier?" James hollered as he threw some sort of jinx at Evan.

"Lily I need you to keep a shield up,"  Aveline ordered to the red haired girl behind her. "James, shoot to injure."

At first James seemed to hesitate, but the second Lily casted her shielding charm he nodded sternly. The two purebloods absolutely smashing the Slytherin with the lost harmful jinxes and curses that they knew.

Aveline hit Avery in the chest with something that made him throw up blood as if he was a sink spewing it out, well James managed to send Regulus flying across the hall.

They were picking them off like they were some sort of secret snipers picking their victims. Lily making sure to block as many spells as she could with her shield.

Eventually, by some miracle, all the Slytherins were knocked down. Not severely injured, but most of them laying on the ground with stars in their eyes, wands somewhere long gone.

Taking a deep breath for a moment the trio just stared, not sure what to say. James was all sweaty, cleaning his face off with us expensive tie as he watched Avery continue to throw up blood.

The sound of thundering footsteps caused them all to snap their heads, only to see Peter, Remus and Sirius, sprinting towards them wands drawn.

"Did you kill 'em all already then?" Sirius asked, upon seeing the fallen slytherin bodies and the three of them standing their casually. Sirius let a hoot as he spotted Evan frozen in full body lock curse.

"We didn't kill anyone!" James rushed immediately.

Remus wasn't focused on any of it however, his eyes were immediately glued to one particularly blonde. Scanning over her to make sure she was okay.

"We need to go," Lily informed them all, grabbing James by the arm and trying to pull him down the hall.

"Sirius come!" James hollered at his friend like a dog owner. Sirius was poking a passed out Evan in the face and giggling.

Aveline sighed, leaning on Remus with one of her hands as she pulled off her heels. No matter how many times she wore heals, they still mad they
balls of  her feet feel like they were on fire. Remus was happy to let her use him as balancing tool, sending her a soft smile as he watched her.

"Who took Theodore down?" Remus asked as they began to walk

Aveline smirked. "Me," she told him, looking up at the tall boy.

Remus grinned, reaching out to give her a high five.

"That's my girl," he muttered under his breath, sending chills down Aveline spine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.9K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze
516K 20.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
79.5K 2.3K 19
❝Godric, you're so irritable❞ ❝Yeah, but you love it❞ The story of a boy who never looked away from the fiery red-head long enough to notice that his...
79.3K 3.4K 25
Sum Takemichi's vision are starting to take into black void.Right now right here in the middle of the rain finally he have save someone but the thing...