πŽπ”π‘ ππŽππƒ | 𝐋𝐨'𝐚𝐀 οΏ½...

Por _GalaxyCol0ni3

The Sullys have to flee and seek protection from the Metkayina Clan. What happens when Lo'ak, the middle chi... Mais

β˜…
A/N
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 1 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 2 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 3 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 4 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 5 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
A/N
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 6 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 7 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 8 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 9 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 10 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 11 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 12 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 13 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 14 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 15 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
A/n
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 16 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 17 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 18 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
A/N
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 20 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 21 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 22 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
A/N
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 23.Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 24.Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 25 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.
A/N
𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 26 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.

𓆝.Β° q˚. CHAPTER 19 .Β° ο½‘Λšπ“†›*.q.

10.7K 358 587
Por _GalaxyCol0ni3

"........why?" Y/n asked awkwardly.

Even though she kind of knew they way Lo'ak thought about her, she didn't expected him to actually wanting to be in a relationship with her.

She raised an eyebrow at him.

But Lo'ak who looked rather lost of words, needed a moment to collect his thoughts.

"What do you mean 'why' ?" He laughed.

"I like you- like a lot, and thought you do too, so we you could be my gf, you know?" He asked, avoiding eye contact. 
By now he knew her well enough to know that he should have thought this sentence through more beforehand.

If Lo'ak was honest with himself,  didn't fully believed that she felt the way he did.

He wished he could punch himself because of his weird request, but that probably wouldn't improve Y/n image of him.

He wanted to lean on the jetty next to the two to hide his nervousness and maybe show off a little self-confidence.
Unfortunately the dock was further away from him than Lo'ak had guessed, so his elbow just slipped past, and he stumbled into the water and ran against the jetty.

But Y/n just started laughing hysterically.

She threw her head back, and put a hand in front of her mouth as if she could hide the fact that she was laughing.

Lo'ak weren't used to this of her, but he definitely liked it.

It wasn't a small, faint giggle like what one might assume from her appearance, it was a mix of uncontrolled panting and loud cackling before escalating into a whispered scream of laughter.

He, on the other hand, found the situation less funny than more embarrassing.

He pursed his lips, eying her.

After a few moments, long moments, Y/n calmed down and looked back at at the boy.

Lo'ak scratched his elbow, although it didn't itch him there, and looked down.

"So...about my question...do you want to be my gf?..or?" He asked awkwardly.

Y/n didn't want reject him because she didn't like him, she thought about rejecting him because of her past and the experience she had with boys.
She didn't want to lose him, but she didn't want to commit to him either. She had experienced first-hand what can happen when you put too much trust in a person you didn't know well enough.

But Lo'ak just watched her obviously struggling with the decision, and suspecting a disappointment, so he turned away from her.
"It's okay, don't worry.", he told her, trying to hide the sadness that was more and more started to spread inside him.

Y/n was starting to feel bad too, but she just couldn't bring herself to stop him from leaving.

Lo'ak spent the rest of the day at his families marui, he didn't even show up at the clan meeting, which his father was pretty upset about it.
But he just couldn't help it.

Right now he didn't like the entire 'being-in-love' - thing, he hadn't expect it to hurt that much.

It had also got even worse when he saw Y/n playing outside with the Metkayina children, it didn't seemed to bother her at all.

She was laughing and fooling around like nothing happened.

While she seemed to continue living her life, Lo'ak was laying on the floor, playing with the beads on one of his front braids.

He had already heard about the feeling of getting rejected by a girl you like or love, but they had descriptions it way easier to get over it.

For him it felt like something had shattered his soul.
Lo'ak knew that he had a deeper and more intense connection to Y/n, as most of the people with their first-love, but this is insanity, he thought to himself.

"Lo'ak, you need to eat something." he heard his mother saying.

He had turned his back to the room, and his head was laying against the fabric of the rug that was laid at the rear of the Marui.

Neytiri had tried to get him up and to eat several times now, but he had just shook his head at her.

She gently stroke the back of his head, and tried to talk to him again.

"Lo'ak, please get up, I'm worried about you!" she said more decisively this time.

"Mom, I'm fine." He replied simply, although he knew she wouldn't believe him.

"At least come to dinner, it's not going to take too long." the mother tried to convince her son.

He huffed. Lo'ak really wasn't in the mood to socialize or answer the many questions from his siblings as to why he had ignored them all day.
He generally didn't feel like doing anything in terms of watching the girl that had gotten him into this state.

He didn't blame her since he knew what she had been through and that he couldn't force her to develop feelings for him, but it still hurt.

Lo'ak reluctantly sat up and turned to his mother, who was now giving him a warm smile.

He didn't want to hurt her by his ongoing behaviour, she didn't deserved that. And it was only a few minutes, right?   ☆

The other clan members, Y/n and her family, just as his own, was already sitting around the fire in one of the communal areas and were eating, and loudly talking about irrelevant things.

Lo'ak and Neytiri were the last to join, and Y/n's gaze was on him.

And now that he had a close look at her, she looked also rather unwell.

She was paler than usual and dark circles had formed themselves under her eyes, she looked tired and exhausted.

Though he could swear she looked completely fine, and beautiful as always, the last time he saw her in the morning.

By now Y/n had lowered her gaze again at her plate, which was filled with of fish as well as with different kinds of vegetables.
Similar to Lo'ak she didn't made no move to eat.
She just laid her head on her father shoulder, and closed her eyes in exhaustion.

Tonowari who had noticed his daughters strange behaviour, glanced at Neytiri and then suspiciously at Lo'ak.

He had also not forgotten the past events with Kanan, and he would do anything to prevent his daughter from getting hurt like this again.

The Olo'eyktan couldn't figure out what had happened.

Neither his wife Ronal nor his other children Tsireya and Ao'nung knew what had happened between Y/n and Lo'ak.

But as Tonowari watched his daughter begin to look paler and sicker everybody his eyes left her, he felt the end of it.

He cleared his throat and all the before wildly talking people feel silent and turned to their leader.

"I'm sorty, but this meeting has to end earlier than usual, please go back to your Marui's." he exclaims.

The Metkayina's started whispering but didn't question it any further and left the fireplace at the wish of their Olo'eyktan.

Lo'ak and his family were also surprised at first about what was happening, but then got up and were just about to follow the other members out of the communal area, but a familiar voice stopped them.

"You stay, Sully's. We need to talk." Tonowari said.

Y/n who had meanwhile also awakened from her trance, listened to her father in concern.
She already guessed what this was about.

The other Na'vi family was confused and made their steps back to the Olo'eyktan and his family.

Jake furrowed his brows, then spoke up, "Is there a problem?"

"I thought you had noticed too. There's something going on between my daughter and your son, which is keeping both of them not in a the best state." The leader spoke seriously.

"Dad-", Y/n started. Even though her father might be right, she didn't wanted her and Lo'ak to be embarrassed in front of both their families. "Dad, stop it!" she whispered to him.

But he just ignored her.

"if your son is the reason my daughter has been feeling so bad lately, then there must be consequences, i don't accept people like this in my clan." her father said.

Jake and Neytiri had different reactions to the ongoing event.
While Jake was ready to discuss this so as not to drive a wedge between himself and the leader of the Metkayina, Neytiri already had pushed Lo'ak behind her, ready to hiss at the leader.

And when Ronal also placed herself in front of Y/n and her siblings to be able to protect them in an emergency, Y/n wanted to speak up again, but rather sounded like a scream.

"Lo'ak isn't like him! Him and I are dating, stop it."

———————————————————————————
A/N - Hello, my luv's!
Welcome back to a new chapter, I hope you like it <333

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

33.8K 519 34
Suy'anna is a young teen that is apart of a different clan across the forest , her family ends up in a tragic war with another Na'vi clan she wakes u...
193K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
406 14 8
Neteyam x OC When Azeya's village was attacked, her family had no choice but to join the Omatikaya Clan, where the last thing she expected to find wa...
48.3K 1K 18
Y/n sully, eldest daughter of neytiri and jake sully, what happens when she has to flee her home to join another clan, but meets a boy who tends to i...