πŸ‚The Night We Met. // VeeMar...

By jkbabii00

Mark just lost the love of his life. His days are grey and he can't seem to find happiness again. Vee works i... More

I am not the only traveler.
Who has not repaid his debt.
Iβ€²ve been searching for a trail to follow again.
And then I can tell myself.
What the hell I'm supposed to do.
And then I can tell myself.
Not to ride along with you.
I had all and then
most of you.
some...
and now none of you..
Take me back..
to.. ⚠️NueaMark smut⚠️
the night we met.
I donβ€²t know
what I'm supposed to do..
Haunted by..
the ghost of you.
Oh, take me back..
to the night we met.
When the night
was full of terror.
And your eyes
were filled with tears
When you had
not touched me yet.
Oh!
Take me back to the night we met
I had all and then
most of you.
⚠️Smut⚠️
Some and now..
none of you.
Take me back to
the night we met
I don't know ..
what Iβ€²m supposed to do
Haunted by
the ghost of you
Take me back to⚠️SMUT !⚠️
to the night we met

Take me back to the night we met.

494 34 4
By jkbabii00

It was early in the morning and Vee's alarm was ringing, but the young man was already up.

He drank some coffee, standing on his little balcony, enjoying the silence before he had to go to work.

It's been two days since he met Mark and the young one still didn't message him.

He said Vee should give him his number, since he was the one who wants to thank him and that he would reach out as soon as possible to get some lunch together, but nothing.

It wasn't that Vee was crushed by this.

After all, he didn't even knew the other really well.

But he felt stupid because he actually looked forward to seeing Mark again.

He seemed nice and Vee kind of wanted to get to know him more.

He looked around the already full streets he could see from up here.

"Vee ?"

"Oh Gun, you startled me." He said, looking over to the balcony next to his.

"I saw that you're awake already sorry. Could you take over my shift at the bar tonight?"

"Tonight? Why ?"

"Well Bar is sick and I have to take care of him."

Vee looked at his friend.

"I know it's your day off and I'm sorry. You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent."

"Gun.."

"Please naaa. Na na naaa.."

"Fine. I'll take it."

"Thank you ! I owe you."

"Don't say stuff like that." He said but Gun was already gone when he looked up.

>I should get ready now.<

He went back inside and put down his cup of coffee before he grabbed his towel and finally went into the bathroom.

The warm water of the shower hit his skin and he began to hum some scrubb song.

Toothbrush, hair dryer, parfum.

He dressed up and 7am - on point ! - He left his condo.

"Morning." He said as he entered his workplace, twenty minutes after he left his home.

"Good morning." Lee said and handed him his second coffee of the day.

"Hey, goods have just arrived. Can you unpack them and check the cd cases for blemishes? It's Pond's turn to sort them in , please keep an eye on this idiot."

"Hey !" Pond said pouting from the corner.

"He seems to love his phone more than my shop, in which I kindly let him work in right now." said Lee, walking over to a shelf on which he stored BlackPink albums.

"Got it." Vee said and walked to the back of the little music store.

Whistling to the music, he unpacked everything when suddenly the light turned off.

"Happy birthday to you.."

"Oh no.." He said ashamed but his friends kept going.

"Happy birthday dear Vee.."

The man just stood there with a red face, hearing his friends sing for him.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish." Lee said and handed him a little cupcake with two candles on it.

Vee thought for a second.

>I already have everything that I want and need.<

"Come on !" His friends cheered and he finally knew what he wanted and blew out the candles.

"Wohoo ! Now back to work guys. I'm your friend but I'm also your boss and we're opening in five minutes." Lee said and left the room.

"Bossy." Pond laughed.

"I heard that."

The startled boy jumped up and with a last nod towards Vee, he left the room as well.

He stared at his cupcake and smiled.

Wishing stuff from this won't become true, he was sure of it, but the fact that his friends really remembered even tho they were busy with their life, made him really happy.

He continued to unpack the CDs and later left to the checkout to take care of everything there.

It was a quiet morning and noon and at 12pm, he could leave.

He grabbed his earphones and began to blast some music on his way to the next starbucks.

It wasn't a really long drive on his bike and soon he placed his order and waited for his coffee.

He checked his phone but got no notifications.

He didn't knew why but now it kinda bothered him that Mark still didn't wrote him.

He was waiting for a message and his mind told him that it was because he helped the young one.

>Kinda rude..< he thought.

"Caramel frappuccino for.. Vee ?"

"Yes. That's my order. Thank you."

Grabbing his coffee, he decided to just sit down inside the store and search through instagram.

"Fuck !" He blurted out, drawing the attention of the other people on him.

"Sorry." He apologized and looked back down.

Kla

He has a boyfriend.

He has a fucking boyfriend.

No wonder why he wouldn't
write me a message.

Who are you talking about ?

The friend of the girl you
hooked up with.

The one who wanted to
invite you to lunch
but never wrote you?

Yes. I found his instagram.
He has a boyfriend.

So ? You didn't do
anything but help him.
His boyfriend wasn't there.
He was alone.
Nothing happened.

Why are you making
such a drama?

I'm not.
I just feel stupid for
taking care of someone else's
BOYFRIEND. And because
He said he would invite me
but ignores me.

Okay I understand that
but just rake it off and
continue your life man.

Vee stared at his friends text.

>Just rake it off.. I feel like I did something wrong asshole.< He thought.

Vee didn't dare to look at the pictures.

He didn't knew why, but his heart felt heavy.

He felt like he did something bad, as if he destroyed a relationship.

Nothing happened.

Absolutely nothing, but..

A kiss.

A single kiss.

That night, when Vee tried to get Mark to sit down so he could take off his shoes, the young boy continued to call him Nuea over and over again and when Vee finally looked up and tried to tell him that he has no clue who this Nuea was, Mark pulled him in and kissed him.

Vee broke the kiss immediately and just stared into the others eyes, too shocked to say anything.

That was all.

Nothing but a kiss, but this kiss could end a relationship.

It wasn't Vee's fault tho..

>Maybe he remembered the kiss and that's why he won't message me ? I should probably just let him be and rake it off, just like Kla said.<

Vee finished his coffee and decided to go home for now.

He couldn't stop thinking about this boy, even tho he knew he had no fault.

Vee knew what it felt like to be cheated on and he didn't wanted to put Marks boyfriend through this pain.

On his way back to his condo he picked up some japanese food from a little restaurant near his home and finally, after ten more minutes from there, he stepped inside his condo.

Eating and resting a bit while watching tv before he head to bed to get enough sleep for tonights shift.

>Man it's my day off and Gun and Bar really managed to ruin it.< The hard working, good friend thought and finally fell asleep.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Can I get a Wodka Soda please."

"Of course you can."

"How about your number ?"

Vee stared at the girl, clearly uncomfortable but his friend came to the rescue.

"How about you two cuties go sit over there and let my colleague do his job."

"Oi P' you're always like that. Let my friend flirt with Vee for a bit please na.."

"Genee, please."

The girl huffed and finally left with her friend.

"Thank you Tee." The man behind the counter said, mixing the drink the girl requested.

"No worries."

"When will she finally give up on me ?"

"Probably never now that she knows you're single again."

The friends laughed but Vee's smile instantly faded once his eyes landed on one person.

"Mark.." He whispered.

"The boy you hooked up with ?" Tee said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"We didn't hook up. I just took care of him."

"Of a stranger ? Of course you did."

"He has a boyfriend."

"Oh."

Tee instantly stopped.

Vee's friends knew about his ex and none of them wanted to hurt him, so they always stopped talking once the topic cheating came up.

"Oh no, he's coming over." Tee said.

"What ? No he isn't." Vee said panicked.

"He is. I'll leave."

"No, Tee-"

"Vee."

"-Mark, hey."

"I am so sorry for not writing you !"

"It's okay. I didn't expected you to do so anyways."

"Please let me explain-"

"You don't need to."

"But I want to-"

"It's fine."

"Vee ! Listen to me."

"Okay.."

"I actually wanted to ask you out yesterday but my phone got stolen."

"It's fine. I actually don't really wanna go anymore."

"Oh.."

>Why does he look so sad all of a sudden ? I'm sure his boyfriend would kill me.<

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah, it's just.. I didn't mean to make you THAT angry. I actually was here yesterday around 5pm because I hoped to see you but your boss said you're not working here on wednesdays and today's your day off so I didn't expect you to be here."

"You came here yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Just to ask me out?"

"Yeah basically."

"But won't your boyfriend say anything?"

Marks face got pale.

"What ?"

"Your boyfriend?" Vee said suddenly scared of saying something wrong.

"I saw your instagram account and I saw that you have a boyfriend. I mean.. I knew that it wasn't going to be a date but I thought about it and I don't want you to have a fight with your boyfriend for going out with another boy."

Mark looked very sad right now and Vee got nervous.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's not that..Uhm.. it's complicated."

The older one thought for a second and suddenly he remembered their conversation from the morning Mark woke up in his condo.

"You just called me Nuea over and over again."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

...

"Heartbroken?"

"Something like that."

"I understand. I got cheated on like six months ago. Hurts pretty bad."

>You idiot Vee.. He's single, just hasn't deleted these pictures.<

"You know what.. let's go out tomorrow. It's my day off tomorrow since I helped out one of my colleagues today."

Marks eyes lit up a little.

"Okay. Tomorrow it is."

"How can I reach you ?"

"Uhm.."

"Okay how about this.. Do you have classes tomorrow?"

"I have two morning classes. I'm home around 10am."

"So.. I'll pick you up at your condo at 10:30. Is that okay for you ?"

"It is."

"Mark !" Some girl called for him.

"That's Yihwa. Need to go now. I'm glad I found you here today."

"Me too. See you tomorrow. Don't drink too much. You have classes tomorrow."

"I won't, I promise. See you."

Mark left to his friends and Tee came back.

>I guess birthday wishes can come true..<

"So you have a date ?" Tee interrupted the olders thoughts smirking.

"It's not a date. It's a thank you because I helped him."

"Sure cowboy." Tee said and while Vee stood there and cleaned glasses, he left to serve Mark and his friends some drinks.

>What is it that makes you so special Mark ?< he thought.

He turned to slice some limes again when the music got cut off and his friends and colleagues began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you !"

"Oh no not again.." He whispered with a smile while the staff and some of the guests sang for him.

Vee blew out some candles for the second time today and got some birthday wishes from their customers.

"Can't wait to eat some cake." Tee said as he left to the back to put the cake in the fridge for their break.

"It's your birthday?" Mark, who slowly walked towards the older one again, asked.

"It is." Vee answered with a smile.

"I usually don't celebrate but they always do this."

Mark giggled.

"So.. I'll take you out for your birthday tomorrow and I guess that means we have to out a second time ?" The younger smiled.

>Is he flirting with me ? No he's not. He isn't right ?< Vee panicked.

"I would love that. But you really don't have to."

"Shut up." Mark chuckled.

"I need to go back to my friends. Happy birthday Vee."

"Thank you Mark."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys:)

Here's another chapter.

This time, it's from Vee's view.

Hope y'all like it :)

-Jessy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 20
Vee, it hurts to be with you, what hurts me the most is that you just play with me, with my feelings. You get upset and jealous when someone ap...
90.7K 2.9K 19
Vee is a third year engineering student and the moon of last year, he has a crush on the last year's star named Ploy but doesn't have the courage to...
9.3K 347 4
"Once outside, he took a deep breath and groaned. He hated this. He hated how people often treated him - either like a slutty Omega meant to be fucke...
7.9K 407 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...