Depressed Boy's Love

princessali777 tarafından

Samuel Lenard, surprisingly the school's heartthrob and most wanted boy in school. It's surprising because he... Daha Fazla

What Am I doing?
I know that I don't know what I'm doing
Relax to Study and Study to relax
Monday's curse is another man's Monday Blessing
Sam it up for me
A dollar for a Test
A challenger
Good Company
Just One Look
A/N
Today, I met the most annoying girl
A hella Annoying Girl
To boil you alive
Cat Girl
Apologies from Author
Chicken Nuggets
Angel Lucy Ilves
Christmas Special
You're not An Angel
Blush. Crush. Hush
A Day Without You
I'm Sick
Richie's Sleepovers
I care
Let me make you Happy
More Wolf than Urchin
He Loves Me, She Loves me Not
A/N apologies
Friends
What Friends Do
Play The Violin
I Can't Kiss You
Phone Numbers
Josh Evans
Dreams and Nightmares
A/N
A/N: Greatest Apologies
Chelsea Troubles
Medusa
I belong to You
Sweet Tears
First Date
First Day On The Job
My Second Job
Sleepover with A Surprise
Up And Running Again
I'm Not A Pervert
Operation: Make It Official I
Submission
Operation: Make It Official II
A/N
Operation: Make It Official III
Staying In
Prom Buzz
Operation: Make It Official... Final And Prom

Old Wounds

1 1 0
princessali777 tarafından

A/N: This chapter contains scenes uncomfortable for some readers. Trigger warnings. And harsh words

Angel's pov*******

Lunch was fantastic. Mrs. Lenard sure knew how to cook a fine meal. Yum!

I decided it was time to head home. After bidding Medusa goodbye, changing into my school uniform (since I can't leave it here), and doing everything else that needed to be done (A/N: I dunno what to write ), I and Sam decided to walk home... Since my bike had been dropped off at my place by Richie. She's such a sweetheart.

"Can we stop at the park to talk a bit?" Sam asked and I felt my body tense up.
He was going to ask for the explanation...

"Sure" I barely spoke. My heart was pounding in my chest, cold sweat trickled down my forehead. Am I ready to reopen old wounds?

_____________________________________________

"Josh and I used to date..."

The expression on Sam's face made my heart squeeze in pain.

"He was the sweetest... I felt like he understood me..." I bit my lip trying to control my emotions.

"He was always there for me, he made me become more popular in school when he became captain of the football team... But things started to go wrong..." I sniffled and wiped a stray tear from my eyes.

"He always wanted me to look cool, act cool and soon... I found that I was being suffocated with his demands for me to be the normal girlfriend... I wasn't me anymore... I stopped doing the things I liked... I watched girls flirt with him and do nothing... The pressure was raining down on me every single second..."

I clenched my fists, as the fatal wound in my chest started reopening real slowly.

"And then... When I thought that I could make things work by pushing myself a little harder to be the perfect girl he wants me to be... He broke up with me... No... He did worse than that"

Memories of Josh flashed through my mind.

"When will you grow up?!"

"He broke me"

"You're so selfish!"

"Destroyed my self esteem... Made me a living dead, whose whole life was laid out by the words that came out of his very mouth"

"You're an annoying little freak!"

"He left me, leaving me with a hollow shell I now call heart, and no sense of who I was"

"I'm tired of trying to see you as something more!"

"I tried finding myself again, but I was too lost... Too depressed... I couldn't be myself anymore without remembering his words..."

"You'll never be enough for me! We're done!"

"He made me bleed for a meaning to my life... I had forgotten who I was... And I couldn't even be who I was when I remembered because... Of fear of being criticized upon by other people... Just like he did to me"

A worthless freak. Why can't you just be normal? I doubt the glorious Samuel Lenard even has true feelings for you. He's just attracted by your body... And the fact that you're Angel Ilves, the math goddess. He thinks the same as everyone... A little freak. A little creep... A little-

Sam squeezed my hand firmly and I gasped.

I met his gaze after looking up, and I was greeted with acceptance... With genuine love...

"You're not a freak... You're amazing! Fun! And unique!"

My eyes widened at the term used to describe me. Unique... That was new... Sure, maybe someone called me unique before, but I couldn't recall... It sounded so real coming from Sam.

"And I promise to never leave your side no matter what... I'll always be there for you. To help you fight everything you're facing. We'll fight together..."

For some reason, I felt like this was a promise that was going to be kept.

I leaned into his chest and cried my heart out.

The promise will be broken, like all other promises they've made. He promised to love you forever, didn't he? You're just a worthless mistake brought upon the world to misshapen it. Even Chelsea wants you dead, you little creep.

I hated that voice. The voice made it harder for me to move on... Move on from being a freak... Move on from depression...

I hugged Sam tighter and he hugged me back too.

"I'm scared to love again Sam..." I wailed harder.

"I'm scared to give my heart out again to someone, only for them to burn it to ashes"

"I'm scared I won't be good enough. I'm scared that no matter how hard I try, it won't work! It never works!"

I cried harder into his chest.

"I want to be accepted! I just want to be loved and not feel like I'm forced... But, I'm scared it won't work... And everything crashes down before my eyes... I'm scared of what people will say... I'm scared of what they'll do"

Sam gently grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger, and lifted it up.

"I understand why you're scared, but you're never going to get over your fear if you keep hiding away from it forever"

I stared at him with disbelief.

"Maybe you should try again. I'm sure there's a little voice in your heart that wants you to be yourself again... To try again... I'm sure that over the loud blaring voices in your head, is a tiny voice, barely a whisper, that is urging you to come out and find yourself"

"People will be happy when they see that they have gotten to you... You have to stay strong"

"I've been strong..."

"You can't do it alone" he cut me off.

"No one has been there with you through your trauma... No one has been helping you heal... The reason why you're not strong enough is because an injured person can't hold himself up long enough to stand, he needs support to help him, then he can move on on his own"

I was shocked. I've never thought of things like that before.

"I'm sure it will take some time to heal, and I'm sorry for not understanding sooner, but you need to stop hiding. You're not weird. You're unique. You're special. Different. Odd. Not everyone likes a surprise, but the people that do enjoy it the most."

He held my face in his warm palms and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I will never forgive Josh for what he did to you. And I understand if you just want to be friends from now on... I know you don't live me and I'm sorry for forcing myself on you and misreading signs"

I shook my head "You didn't misread any signs, silly urchin! I love you!"

His eyes looked like they were about to pop right out of their sockets.

"W-What?"

"I love you so much, it hurts... And the fear of us never working out was what kept making me push you away... And also the fact that I wanted to please people so bad... I wanted to please Richie by staying away from you... But I couldn't stay away. You made me feel like a normal person in my abnormal state."

"You... Love me?"

I smiled. Such a silly urchin boy...

"Can you just kiss me, already?"

He didn't move, but I leaned forward and kissed him multiple times.

"I love you. I love you. I love you" I spluttered when we broke apart.

"When I stopped trying to please Richie, I was still stopped by the fear that our relationship might just end up like... Josh... And you wouldn't be pleased with who I am... So I... I tried to avoid these feelings... Leading you on, which I am terribly sorry about. I enjoyed your presence... I couldn't get enough of you, I loved being kissed by you, being cuddled by you, I loved hearing your voice, being near you, being touched by you... I was... And still am... Madly in love with you... But like a coward I am... I ran..."

I stared into his warm brown eyes with tears in my own dark brown eyes "And I'm sorry" I cried

"I'm sorry I ran, coming back to only make you chase after me. I'm sorry for dragging you with my fear... Please, forgive me, Sam... I love you so much..."
After minutes of silence, Sam slowly blinked.

"You... Love... Me..." He slurred in a dazed state.

I smiled slightly and stretched my hand out to play with his silky curls.

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't fall for the great Samuel Lenard?"

"So do you forgive me?" I asked, waiting again for his reply.

He didn't answer me but pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I love you too! I love you sooo much!"

He was practically squeezing the life out of me, but I couldn't care less.

I was happy... I was free... I felt light... Like I just lost some weight I've been wanting to get rid of for a long time now.

And I felt like the deep wound in my chest that Josh had created in me... Was healing slowly...
My broken heart, was slowly being mended by this ex-depressed loner. I was the depressed one at the moment.

He was healing me... Supporting me... No one has ever done that before... No... No one.

I was always so happy to them, no one ever saw me cry... Except Josh... And it was him that made me cry so many times.

Suddenly, Sam started talking in hyper speed "So... Can I ask you to be my girlfriend? Am I still allowed to kiss you? To hug you? Sniff you-"

"What the heck, Sam?! You smell me?!"

"It's addictive..."

He was such a cute little urchin, but I wasn't sure about coming out of my she'll just yet, but like Sam said... I should try.

"Sure, I'd love to be your girlfriend" I beamed at him and he was the happiest I'd ever seen of him.

He looked like a puppy with three tails that won the bone lottery.

"Really?! Are you sure? Are you over Josh?"

I scoffed "I was always over Josh. I wasn't over the heartbreak, that's all. But I trust you, Sam. I know you'll take care of my heart"

We gazed into each other's eyes with love, until we both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss.

"I can still... Touch you right?" He asked.

I smirked "Anything but sex"

"I love you, Cat girl"
"I love you too, My little big urchin wolf boy"

We both giggled and walked hand in hand to my place.

_____________________________________________

"Angel! Samuel! Glad you came back" my mom greeted us with a smile before turning to face Samuel.

"I hope you used protection like I asked"

My face turned red "Mom!" I just wanted to slap that woman silly.
Wait... Like she said... What does she mean?!

I turned to look at Sam who seem embarrassed as well. I was going to make sure he told me everything my perverse mom told him.

I heard a loud bark coming from upstairs, then a white Samoyed dog came running down the stairs and lunged on me.

"Sparky! Awwn. You were worried? I'm glad I'm fine, too"

Sparky jumped on Sam and nuzzled his tummy, before getting down on all fours.

Sam patted Sparky on the head "You're welcome"

I held Sam's hand once again and squeezed it tight.
"Mom... Spark. I need to tell you something..."

The two looked at me, egging me to go on.

I pulled Sam closer to me "Sam and I are dating"

My mom scratched her head awkwardly "I thought you were already dating... The sexual tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife and have a wedding cake"

I blushed scarlet. Could she not?!

Sparky was a little protective on his side. He circled suspiciously around Sam like he was examining him.
Then, he sniffed his hand.

He flashed Sam a critic look before relaxing and barking with joy.

My dog brother had accepted my mate- I mean boyfriend!

"Well, congratulations or whatever... But listen here, Mr. Lenard. Just because you have my daughter's heart doesn't mean you can walk around with peace of mind. One mistake, and I'll pound your bones to make my bread. A minute of sadness must not pass by for my daughter or else you'll regret it! A drip of tear must not shed or else you'll be dog food, get it?"

Sam nodded frantically "Y-Yes ma'am"

I giggled and hugged my mom tightly.
"Trust this one, Angie" she whispered directly into my ear.

"He's a serious keeper"

I smiled and pulled Sam to follow me upstairs to my room.
Sparky tagged along, but my mom stopped him.
"Leave them be, Sparky. Let the two lovebirds enjoy their honeymoon"

**Warning! Sexual content! If material stated is uncomfortable, please skip ahead to the next warning label**

I shut the door, locking it shortly after, and pushed Sam onto the bed, rather roughly.

"Angel? What are you-?!"

In a flash, I was right before him as he leaned against the wall, and I cornered him with my hands and legs on either sides of his body.

I watched his Adams apple bob up and down, as he swallowed his own spit.

"What did she mean by 'Like I said'? Did you speak with my mom?"

He slowly tensed up and I crept closer to him, our faces merely a breath away from kissing each other.

"You shouldn't hide things from your girlfriend now, should you?" I said in the most seductive tone possible.

"I was just telling her that you were staying at my place for the night... Since you were injured and you didn't want to go to your place... And... And well... She said some things" he blurted, his cheeks tinting red.

I leaned closer, so our lips were brushing against each other.

"She... Sh-she said that... She doesn't want grandkids..."

My eyes widened and I snorted. Silly mom.

"She also said... That I shouldn't do any naughty things..."

I kissed his cheeks and giggled "What if I want you to do naughty things~"

His breathing became shallow.

"She said... I shouldn't make you too sore..."

I bit his ear teasingly "And what if I want you to make me feel so good and sore, I won't be able to stand the next morning"

I peered down to examine the damage, and boy, was it big.

"I wasn't expecting it that big" I chuckled.

"Y-You'd... Be surprised..."

I aligned our lips together for a passionate kiss, and he hungrily kissed me back.

He tried to turn me over but I clicked my tongue.
"If you be a good boy, I might help you~"

"Help... Me?"

My hands traced down to the mast between his leg, stroking it all the way to the tip.

"Help you feel good" I breathed in his ear.

His eyes rolled back as I unzipped his jeans and released his not so tiny brother from his boxers.

"You want that, don't you?" I asked and he replied me with a moan and a nod.

I teased him, rubbing my thumb on the tip "Use your words, love"

"Yes, please" he moaned and cried.

I got to work.

I pumped up and down his shaft, feeling him throb in my hands. His moans and my name was the only thing that left his mouth.

He started jerking, and I knew it was time for his release, so I stopped.

He hissed when I stopped.

"Why...?"

I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Do you deserve it? Little pup?"

I trailed kisses from his lips, to his neck, then down to his torso. Oh, boy, he was gonna love this.

"Please... Let me..." He whimpered.

I kissed the base of his shaft, and my tongue ran it up and down like a lollipop.

"Angel..." He moaned my name so sweetly.

"You're a horny boy, aren't you, Sam?" I hissed and licked the tip.

My whole mouth was soon wrapped around him, taking him slowly until the tip hit the back of my throat.

"Ahn..." He moaned sweetly for me.

I bobbed my head up and down, as he held my hair, guiding me to take him deeper.

"Please... I'm going to..."

I detached myself just at the moment liquid rushed out if the head.

"Since we can't have sex, I wanted to please you. And you've been such a good boy, lately" I told him and he took some time steadying his breath.

I got some wipes and helped him clean up.

"How did you learn... To do..." He asked with a curious look on his face.

"The same way you know how to have sex, you pervert. Natural instinct! Hehe. Jk. Natural instinct, books and tv. Don't tell my mom"

"So... You didn't do it for Josh?" He asked while peering closer.

I shook my head "What?! No! Josh and I didn't go farther than making out"

"Oh? Then why-?"

"Keep quiet, or I'll have to punish you" I snapped.

"Punish me? How are you going to punish me? Make me eat broccoli?" He scoffed.

I smirked "Maybe"

I fiddled slightly with his zipper again and I felt his rod awaken underneath, as he looked at me with a red face.

"But trust me. You don't want to get punished" I whispered and planted a kiss on his lips.

His mouth opened and closed but no words came out of it.
He finally found his voice and croaked "What if... What if I do?"

My eyes widened with amusement and I flashed him a smile while zipping down his trousers and playing with the band of his boxers.

"Then, you better brace yourself, love"

My hands left the band alone and slithered up to his flat, smooth chest.

We kissed again, and it felt like each kiss was getting way better than the last.

"Angel!!!"

I grunted.

"Angel! Saaaaaam! Come out now!!"

Sam looked at me with uncertainty in his eyes.

I flashed a devilish smirk and took the mast out of it's cage.

I was in the middle of my hand job, when my mom called again.

"Angel! Come down here, now! Or I'm coming inside!"

I stared at Sam, that was feeling so close to his climax.

I bit my lip in frustration. If she stuck to her word, I'd be in big trouble.

Reluctantly, I left his little brother alone.

He groaned at the abrupt stop and failed release, but I gave him a kiss to apologize.

"Think of it as the punishment"

"If that's the punishment, I don't know if I'd be looking forward to it"

I chuckled "Oh, you will, pup"

**Warning! Sexual content ends here! Thank you**

_____________________________________________

Sam's pov*******

So many things happened that I couldn't fathom. I had to pinch myself like it was St. Patrick's day just for me to make sure it was real.

First of all, I found the Cat girl I had been looking for, and I helped her get better.
Secondly, we started dating... All on the same day, mind you.
And then, whatever just happened was either a dream or I was dead from happiness and in heaven.
All the things she did to me made me feel so good, it was better than any thoughts of sex I had.

I never knew Cat girl was a seductive cunning little fox like that... She had me submitting to her. I never though I'd be the submissive one in a relationship... Especially with cat girl... But I should have known that cat girl is full of quirks and surprises. I guess we were both dominant and submissive in this relationship..

Sigh.

A relationship... With Cat girl ... My first ever crush. Seems like only yesterday I was rambling on to my parents on how annoying she was. Yup, I fell hard. And I'm still falling.

Everything that just happened felt all too fast and I couldn't process it well enough. All my brain echoed was: She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me.

Yes, she finally said it. So many times, I was lovestruck.

All the pain I bore alone at night while thinking of her, were relieved thanks to her... And it felt so flipping good...

I had to go home, but I didn't want to.

"I have to go, Mrs. Ilves" I sighed.
Angel's mom shrugged and shook a finger at me "Don't call me Mrs.. I'm single now"

I quietly rolled my eyes and turned to my girlfriend.

"Bye, Angel. I love you"
Our two lips met for a short sweet union, and she pulled away.

"I love you too, Sam. See ya"

My heart was swelling with love. I couldn't believe that all this was happening to me...

Wait, boyfriends take their girlfriends on dates right? I should take her out on a date...

I got to my house while thinking of where to take her to on our first date.

Cat girl wasn't a normal girl, she wouldn't want a plain boring dinner date... That would be far too boring.

"Welcome back. Oh son, you're looking awfully happy. What happened?" My mother asked while beaming the biggest smile.

I blushed pink "Well... We talked... And... We're dating..."

My mom looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

"Y-You mean it?!" She started blurting weird praises.

"You got a girl? You... You're dating?! You have a girlfriend?! Already?! How long has it been since you were disgusted by human contact? A month??!"

"I wasn't disgusted by human contact... I was repulsed... And I still am... Just not by hers..."

My mom squeezed me tight.

"This is amazing! We must have a party! We'll meet her parents. We'll give gifts to her family members! I need to tell Arthur. Oh, he'll be thrilled. I'll call your Aunt from Romania. Oh, we have to choose the colors. Is she a fan of pink, or..."

"Mom!" I snapped "We're just dating! Not getting married!"

Mom chuckled nervously "Oh, sorry. I got carried away. So, you need my help?"

She followed me to my room and sat me down on the bed with her.

"I wanted to plan a date... I mean... Like all couples do... But I'm not sure where we should go for our first date. And I want it to be special"

My mom suddenly pulled a cute face and she awed and cooed.

"My son has a sweet romantic side underneath all that lonely mask"

"Not the time, mom. Can you help or not?"
"Of course" then, she squealed "Oh, I never knew the time would ever come when I'll give my son love advice"

She stared up at the ceiling, with a dreamy look on her face.

I cleared my throat which brought her attention back to me.

"Oh... Yes. A perfect first date, right? I remembered my first date with your father. It was a romantic dinner in a little fancy restaurant. Everything I ever dreamed of"

I thought about her dream date. I could only picture Angel and I in a fancy restaurant, with a candle lit dinner and all.
She'd be so uncomfortable...

"Umm... Are you enjoying yourself?"
"Umm... Yeah, Sam... It's the thought that counts, right?"

She'd try to make everything seem like it's fine.

"Well, your father knew where to take me to, because he knew what type of person I was. I loved good food. It's the reason I built a restaurant of my own"

I nodded and thought deeply of what to do.

"It's not up to the date, it's up to you to know your girl well enough"
My mom left after her parting words.
Angel told me all about her relationship with Josh. I still wanted to kill him for treating her like that. How could he be so stupid?!

She explained how he always chose his preferred place for a date, and she obliged because he partly forced her and she was partly blinded in love.

Medusa hissed from her box and raised her head.

"What kind of dates would she want?" I mumbled to myself.

"What is her ideal dream date?"

Medusa slithered out of the box and unto my desk with a pile of books scattered around it.

She hissed and curled into a ball on top of a thick novel.

"What?" I asked and rolled my eyes. It's not like the snake understood anything I was saying. I mean, dogs like Sparky can... But snakes? Have you ever seen a snake understand human Language? Well... Except the one in Harry Potter.

She hissed again to grab my attention and I walked over to where she was curled up.

"Amusing Adventures..." I muttered.

I stared at Medusa and asked "What is this supposed to mean?"

I dropped the novel on my bed and she slithered away to rest on my geography textbook, which was wide open for some reason.

"National parks..."

Medusa hissed and shifted her head from the novel to my textbook, repeatedly.

"Amusing Adventures... National Park..."

I placed the two books on the floor and she used her tail to point to 'AMUSING', then she pointed to 'PARK'
"Amusing park?"

She hissed and nodded her head. Then, it clicked "Amusement park!"
My smile was so wide, I thought it'd reach the sky "She'd love that! Amusement parks... She's never gone to one before. Thanks, Medusa"

Medusa hissed again before coiling herself around my arm.

"Which amusement park... There is one not too far from here... It shouldn't take too long if we take the bus. But tickets..."

I needed to get the money for the date, so I did what any mature, responsible 18 year old high school student would do.

I asked my parents.

"Mom, I've finally know where to take Angel for our perfect date!"

My mom smiled, then gasped in horror "Please, next time you're coming to talk with me, give me a warning for that... Serpent"

Medusa hissed and I shrugged.

"Well, I was thinking about an amusement park!"

My mom nodded "That's nice. Amusement parks are pretty fun first dates. And there's one less than 2 kilometers away. You kids should take the bus."

"Yes, but..." I scratched my head nervously with my left hand, since Medusa was wrapped around my right.

"I don't have tickets... Or money... Or..."

My mom clicked her tongue "Ah, I should have seen this coming. I should've told you to find a way to start making money for yourself... I guess I didn't have time, because you kept shutting us out... Well, tell you what?"

She proposed a deal.

"We'll give you time to look for a job. You have two weeks. In the mean time, we'll pay for any activity you spend for during your leisure time"

I sighed. Thank God.

"But!"

But?!

"You'll pay us back once you get the job. It'll make you more responsible"

I sighed again, more of frustration than relief, but I agreed. I just needed to find a good job in the next two weeks. Normal high school students do this, it shouldn't be that hard.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 72K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...
18.2K 502 26
(Book 2) (Emo Boy and Nerdy Girl Series) (WARNING: Crude humor, suicidal, and/or violent scenes in this story. If you do not like or feel uncomfortab...
4.2K 448 36
[COMPLETE] Genesis Munroe, a virtuoso college freshman has always been the shy type, the good girl, the smart kid who sat in the back of class and pr...
23.1K 944 53
"You have to admit, Richie. Connor, Mr. James, all the fights you get in, my mom being crazy, everything going wrong right now... the common denomina...