8 Makes 1 Home.

By FemaleYeosang

when KQ contacts the company InNa works for, she soon finds out that she'll be taking care of 8 loud but amaz... More

| First Day |
| K.I.S.S.I.N.G |
| Let's Wait A While |
| Jealousy |
| It's A Date. |
| BumJoong |
| First Date |
| Sunrise |
| Late Night Talks |
| Let Me Take Care of You |
| Merry Christmas! | part 1
| Merry Christmas | part 2
| Full-Time |
| Amicus Ad Aras |
| Celebratory Ice Cream |
| Happy New Years! |
| Cheating |
| Since The Beginning |
| Nicknames |
| Friendaversary Sickness |
| NO1LIKEYOU |
| Their Favorite Child |
| Home Sweet Home |
| New Hair |
| Gonna Be a Long Flight |
| Valentines Day |
| My Precious Boy |
| Xikers |
| Morning After |
| Morning After pt 2 | Smile On Their Face|
| ATEEZ Headed To Thailand |
| Future |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! Pt 2 | YuNa Is Real! |
| Incredibly Happy |
| Home |
| Cherry blossoms |
| Angel Baby |
| Yuna Is Out |
| Flashback |
| Size Kink. |
| Livestream |
| Dating Rumors |
| Lovesome Festival |
| Missing WooSan Hours |
| Aegyo Couple |
| Happy Birthday! |
| Bits and Pieces |
| Welcome To The GroupChat! |
| TOKTOQ |
A/N: important.
|Golden Hour|

| Boyfriend Switch |

282 12 3
By FemaleYeosang

"Oh I'm sorry, are you alright?" I asked after accidentally bumping into someone and looked up to Hongjoong who was looking at me with a confused expression.

"What is that?" He asked pointing at what I was wearing and I looked at it and tilted my head looking back at him, "Uh, a hoodie?"

"Who's hoodie?" He asked looking at me and I immediately rolled my eyes. "It's Mingi's hoodie, he said that I could wear it, I was cold. " I explained to him and he tsks holding his index finger to his lips.

"Mingi said that you could wear his favorite gray hoodie?" He asked raising an eyebrow and I nodded slowly. He shook his head and dragged me to his room closing the door behind him and started going through his closet.

"Joong, what's the problem? It's just a hoodie. I would've taken one of yours but you weren't home, I didn't want take one without asking. " I said watching him until he pulled out a blue hoodie.

"Take it off and put this on, I promise that it's hell of a lot warmer than his." He said tossing it to me. I blushed smiling at him, "Joongie, your Jealousy is showing again. " I said walking towards him and he blushed shaking his head. "Who cares, take it off unless you want me to do it. " He said looking into my eyes and I sighed. "I got it, jealous butt." I replied taking Mingi's hoodie off and put his on.

"See? Way warmer than his." He said smiling at me and I squinted my eyes giving him a sarcastic look. "It literally feels the same. " I said crossing my arms.

"No, you definitely seem warmer." He said sitting on his bed, "I think you just like to be annoying. " I said sitting down beside him. "Also, Wooyoung and I are switching boyfriends for the day. " I said smiling widely at him and he glared at me.

"What?" He asked looking at me with disgust and I playfully hit his arm. "Don't give me that look! San and I are going out for the day, so Wooyoung wanted to take you out as well, and you're not saying no, he's really excited, I think he misses you." I said smiling widely and he nodded playing with my hand.

"Yeah..I guess that I miss him too. " He said trying not to smile and I giggled pinching his cheek softly making him smile widely, "aww, you're so cute!" I said looking at me and kissed his cheek before standing up from the bed.

HongJoong's POV.

I watched as she ran out of the room yelling 'Woo, he said yes!' And chuckled to myself, not even two seconds later Wooyoung came in my room jumping up and down while smiling widely and tackled me on the bed.

"Hey boyfriend. " Wooyoung said sitting on my lap with his arms wrapped around my neck, oh how I hated this already.

"Don't call me that." I said looking at him and he put out his bottom lip with a pout, "aww, but today you're my-" "I'm not your boyfriend. " I said shoving him off me onto the bed. "I'm just hanging out with you, that's it." I said standing up from the bed.

"Are you afraid that she'll get jealous?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head. "No, I just-" "or are you afraid that you'll fall in love with me?" He asked interrupting me and crossed his arms. "That's definitely not it-" "fine, then be my boyfriend for the day. It's not like it's forever, I think you'll survive. " He said standing up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Fine." I said giving in, "but don't expect me to kiss you at all." I said looking over my shoulder at him and he gave me a disgusted look, "Oh God no, I only kiss men, not boys. " He said backing away from me and I suddenly felt offended. "Really? San's a man?" I asked turning to face him and he nodded.

"You mean the same San who owns a shit ton of plushies? The same San who puts anything in his sight into his mouth? The same San that is a literal baby? The same San that-" "I got it!" He said interrupting me with an annoyed look and I chuckled looking at him. "Or are you afraid that you'll just fall in love with me?" I said using his own words against him as I stepped closer to him with a smirk and he blushed backing up until he fell onto the bed.

I climbed onto the bed hovering over him and pinned his hands above his head and leaned in close until my lips lightly brushed his ear and I whispered, "still think San is a man?"

I heard him gulp and looked into his eyes as his face turned a deep shade of red. "Uh Joong, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but..this is kinda turning me on and I have a slight boner now." He said in a whisper, just then we heard Inna and San clear their throats making us look at them.

"Damn, it's barely been ten minutes and they're already cheating on us." San said looking at us and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and she nodded, well we're leaving now so...have fun I guess. " she said smirking and winked at me and I rolled my eyes getting off of Wooyoung. "I hate all of you." I said glaring at them and San and Inna laughed leaving the room.

"Go fix your situation and get dressed, I'll meet you in the living room." I said looking at him and he nodded before leaving the room.

San's POV.

"So, you and Wooyoung, huh?" She said smiling widely and nudged my arm, I chuckled smiling widely and nodded. "I'm so happy that you're together!" She grabbing my hand and jumping excitedly making me laugh and smile more.

"Yeah, I'm really happy, he's so cute, yesterday he pouted because I left him alone so I could take a shower, as soon I was done and got dressed, he pulled me to the couch to cuddle with him. " I said blushing a bit.

"Aww, that's adorable! Yeah, Hongjoong doesn't really do that. We don't really cuddle unless we're alone, I think he's embarrassed to be seen doing any kind of skinship. He secretly holds my hand a lot, and will drag me to his room when I'm busy just so we can be alone. " she said looking ahead of her as we walked.

"Do you want him to be more affectionate around with you?" I asked looking at her and she tilted her head to the side. "I don't know, I mean sometimes it would be nice to hold hand if I wanted, but at the same time it's kinda nice doing it in private. I know that he doesn't really like being touched, so that the fact that he even likes to hold my hand makes me happy. " she said looking at me and I nodded.

"Yeah I get it, Joong isn't very affectionate, so sometimes people think that he rude or something, but he just shows his affection in small ways, like patting our shoulder. So you could imagine our surprise when you started working for us, we all thought that you were gonna die when you touched his cheek, but then he actually leaned into your hand. I think from that moment, we all knew that he liked you." I said smiling at her.

I watched as she smiled widely looking ahead of her as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Honestly..I have always liked him, even before I started working for you guys, I thought that he was special. Everything about him is unique, his voice, his eyes and smile. How he shows affection to people. How he designs things. How he writes, sings, raps and dances. I fell in love with it all. I enjoyed watching him, how his mind works, it all fascinated me. Okay, I know that last part sounded creepy but you know what I meant. " she said laughing a bit and I nodded smiling widely.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she wrapped hers around my waist and I sighed happily, "look at us, both in love...honestly I thought you'd end up with Yeosang." I said looking at her and she raised an eyebrow at me. "Yeosang? Why?" She asked with a small smile.

"Well, you're both really quiet and keep to yourself, you can also be quite sassy at times." I said smiling at her and she nodded chuckling. "Don't get me wrong, Yeosang is literally the most gorgeous man in the world, but my heart only beats for one person. " she said smiling ahead of her. "Plus, I ship him with Jongho. " she mumbled and my eyes widened.

"Right! They'd be so perfect for each other!" I said looking at her and she nodded, "that's what I thought!" She said smiling widely at me and we laughed.

WooYoung's POV.

The studio...he took me to the studio...

I sighed leaning back in my seat and he looked at me with annoyance. "Hyung, this is boring, can't we do something else?" I asked looking at him and he looked back at his notebook. "You can always leave, I didn't make you come, you just followed me. " He said while writing. "Yeah, cause I thought that we were going to get food or go shopping not..work." I said looking at him as I sat up straight.

He sighed sitting back in his chair and looked at me. "Fine, I'll take you to get some food, but only because I'm feeling hungry myself, but after that we're coming back and you're letting me work. " He said closing his notebook and I nodded.

We did not comeback, in fact we ended up going shopping, mainly because everytime he tried to say no, I would talk over him about something else, eventually he gave up. Now I was in a dressing room trying stuff on while he waited for me to show it to him.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and smiled at myself, I was wearing a low-cut v-neck sweater that had puffy sleeves. I sighed and walked out of the dressing room and smiled widely at Hongjoong and looked up from his phone at me and smiled softly.

"Wow, that looks really good on you. " He said standing up from his seat. "Really? You think San will like it?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he nodded, "I think he'll love it. " He said looking at the sweater.

"Hyung, you should get something too." I said smiling at him. "I don't know, maybe." He said looking at me.

"Let me change and I'll help you look for something. " I said smiling and patted his back before going back to the changing room.

I came back out after changing and saw him looking at the women's clothes and I smiled widely walking towards him. I linked our arms together and he looked at me with a half smile.

"For you or her?" I asked looking at the clothes in front of us and he shrugged. "Maybe both, but I know that she doesn't really wear girl clothes, she's more into baggy boyish clothes. " He said looking at me and I nodded. "Well, let's look for something for you first and then her, okay?" I asked looking at him and he nodded smiling.

After a while of looking, he picked a few dressy shirts and a couple of hoodies.

"I think that I found enough. " He said looking at me. "The hoodies are for Inna, but I'm gonna wear them a few times before giving them to her, so they smell like me." He said with a toothy grin and I chuckled smiling at him. "Classic boyfriend move, San does the same thing for me, even before we started dating. " I said looking at him and he nodded smiling.

We paid for our things and decided to go to a coffee shop before heading home.

"Hyung, did you have fun with me today?" I asked as we sat down at a table with our coffee and he hummed softly taking a drink of his coffee. "Yeah, I did, I always have fun with you Woo." He said smiling at me while putting his mug on the table.

"Though, you can be very annoying sometimes, but even then, I still enjoy my time with you. I know that I was kinda rude today, but I was just kinda stressed with work. I'm sorry if I seemed annoyed by you. " He said looking at me and I shook my head smiling. "No, I understand, don't worry. I just missed hanging out with you, I think that's why I bugged you so much today, I just wanted you to spend time with me instead working. " I said looking at him before taking a sip of my coffee.

"Woo, I want you to know that no matter what is going on, I'll always have time for you, yes I might get annoyed from time to time, but it's never towards you. I think I need to do better with spending time with you all. I'm always working, and I sometimes forget to appreciate those around me, including myself. I promise that I'll do better in the future. " He said looking at me and I nodded looking at my cup.

"Hyung, nobody blames you for being busy with work, we only get upset when you overwork yourself. " I said looking at him and he nodded looking at his hands. "I know, I really need to stop doing that. " He chuckles and I smiled at him.

"It's okay to have fun once in a while!" I said smiling widely at him and he nodded smiling at me.

We continued talking for a while until I checked the time which read 5:30pm. We took our mugs to the counter and payed before leaving.

"Do you think that Inna will let me cook tonight?" I asked looking at Hongjoong as we walked. "Probably not, but you can try. " He chuckled. We walked in silence for a bit until I broke it.

"Hyung..can I hold your hand?" I asked looking at him and Hongjoong looked at me for a moment like he was thinking about something before he put his hand in mine making me smile widely.

"You don't have to ask. " He said looking at me and then ahead of him. "Really? Hyung are you falling in love with me?" I asked jokingly and he glared at me. "Don't make me take my hand back." He said sternly and I nodded quickly before looking ahead.

When got home, Inna and I both made dinner together. We all sat around the table to eat and talked until we all decided to watch a movie before heading to bed. I had a really good time today with my Hyung.

(A/N Sorry for any typos, but I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for the long wait of a new chapter, but yeah! Did you watch Wooyoung's episode of the documentary? I cried the whole time lol. Let me know what y'all think about this chapter, would y'all want jongsang in this story as well, or just woosan? Again I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe and warm!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
131K 12.2K 182
Season 1~ The only Kdrama on Wattpad- Eight boys, eight stories, eight people who are just doing their best when the sun rises each morning, to push...
40.8K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
54.4K 2.2K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...