TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❀
PART2 ❀
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan πŸ”₯
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 4

3K 361 236
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan kiss and Sanskar decided to keep himself away from Swara.

In Swara 's room!!

Sanskar brings Swara in room taking in his embrace and make her lay down properly and cover her with comforter who is looking angelic with her purity. He gaze at her lips which is swollen and his hickey is visible on her pink lips.

He think something and apply some medicine on her swollen lips so her lips gets cure.

Swara : ah!! ( pulling off her tight dress, getting problem in sleep).

He see her dress which is tight and also wet because of drink spill on her.

Sanskar: she can't sleep in this tight dress.

He think something and take out her nighty and come toward her.

Sanskar : (monologue) how I change her dress? Maria aunty also not here.

(Maria doesn't stay at Sanskar's Home at night, she go after 9"00 clock at her own home,except her whole staff is male).

He think something and off the lights and with hesitant hand make her sit down and unzip her dress and slid her dress from shoulder.

His heart formed desires for her feeling her deadly close to him, but he control his feelings and remove her dress and hastily make her wear her nighty.

He on light and make her lay down properly and cover her properly.

Sanskar: I am sorry Swara! I shouldn't have done this but for you, I can do anything.

He looks at her deeply!

Sanskar : I love you Swara but I can't be with you.
My heart is already broken, I don't want one more heart break.
You came in my life, and heal my wounds but I can't trust anyone again in my life.

He start going but stop by a grip on his small finger, he turn her find her holding his tiny finger in sleep and mumbling something in sleep.

Swara : Sanskar! ( in sleep mumbling his name which make him shocked).

Sanskar : Swara! Leave my hand, I need to go.

Swara : ( while in semi unconscious) you are so good Sanskar.
You are so good.
You care me so much.

Sanskar : Okay! Leave my hand.

Swara : No!! ( grabbing his hand) don't go anywhere. Stay with me.
I like to be with you.
You are so cuteeeeeeeeee. ( cutely blinking eyes to him flutter his heart).

Sanskar : you sleep! You need to take rest.

Swara : you also stay here, otherwise I will not sleep.

Sanskar : Okay! I am here only.

He sit down beside her and stroke her hair and say some soothing words to make her sleep. Soon she sleep on his hand around her cheek.

He gaze at her with utmost love and kiss her forehead unable to control his feeling.

He take off his hand from her cheek and go from there don't want to gets weak in front of his feelings.

In Morning!!

Maria : Sanskar, Sanskar!! ( to Sanskar who is reading newspaper).

Sanskar : what happened aunty? Is Swara okay?

Maria: Sanskar, Swara is pregnant.

Sanskar: whatttt!! ( shocked) pregnant? ( gets shocked)

He remembered their kiss yesterday.

Sanskar : (monologue) is she got pregnant by kiss? ( think logically) shut up Sanskar! No girl can become pregnant by kiss.

Sanskar : ( to maria) what are you saying aunty? How you can say she is pregnant?

Maria : she is vomiting.

Sanskar : ( shaking head) She is vomiting because of alcohol. She consumed alcohol yesterday so hangover.

Maria : Oh! Actually in my village, when a girl vomit we think.

Sanskar : that she is pregnant! No! She isn't! Make a lemon juice for her and give to her.

Maria nod yes and go from there.

Sanskar : is she so much ill? ( concerned).

He go for looking at her.

In Swara 's room!

Swara comes out from washroom after vomiting lot and lay down on bed tiredly.

Swara : Maa!! I will die!! ( tiredly).

Sanskar come and see her condition and come toward her see her pressing her head which is paining. She gets surprised when he press her forehead to reduce her pain. She looks at him and remembered their kiss which flushed her cheek.

Swara : Sanskar! ( getting up from bed and looks at him with flushed face).

Sanskar looks at her flushed face and remembered their kiss which make him difficult to look in her eyes.

Sanskar : Swara! Whatever happened in us yesterday, I am sorry for that. ( shocking Swara).

Swara : what?

Sanskar : I shouldn't have done that! I am very sorry.
Don't know what happened to me!
May be my manly desire got empowered on me.
I am sorry.

Swara looks at him shockingly who is giving their kiss a manly desire name which sort of 'Lust'.

Swara : you mean Lust?

Sanskar : hmm!! Lust! Lust of a man toward a woman.
I got lusted and did that shameful thing.
I am very guilty about this.
Please forgive me.

Swara : that's fine! I also respond to you, may be I also lusted. ( while staring him angrily).

Sanskar looks down sadly.

Sanskar : Thank you for your forgiveness,
I am going.

He go from there ignoring to look at her.

Swara : huh! How he can claim our kiss a sign of lust? ( this hurts her)

She remembered their kiss!

Swara : I never felt this the way I felt with Sanskar.
And he isn't affected by this.

Dining table!

Swara come on dining table for breakfast see Sanskar who is eating his breakfast where he always used to wait for her. This make her sad.

She sit down beside him and gaze at him while he is avoiding to look at her but all aware from her gaze on him.

He eats food fast and go from there bidding bye looke as if he run from her doesn't want to be with her longer.

Swara : (monologue) is he avoiding me?
May be because of yesterday's kiss.

After sometime!

She standing in front of mirror and watching her lips which have his given bite, she caress her lips and close her eyes and recall his lips smooching her lips, she still can feel his touch and the butterfly which formed in her stomach feeling his touch.

Swara : what's happening to me? (, putting hand on her heart side which is beating fast).

Whole day Sanskar stay in office , at last night he comes and see Swara is waiting for him sitting on hall area and sleeping on couch.

Listening his foot step, she get up and see him who is looking extremely tired.

Swara : Sanskar! Is this time to come home?  ( start scolding him for being late like a strict wife surprised him).

Sanskar : I had important meetings today.

Swara : so? You will stay in office only whole day! Everything has a time Sanskar, you will make yourself ill!
And you didn't thought about me, I was waiting for you.

Sanskar : why? Why you weee waiting for me?

Swara 's mouth sealed realizing why she was waiting for him?

Swara : I was waiting because I was concerned for you.

Sanskar : you don't need! I can manage myself.
You are only guest here so be a guest only. ( pinching her soul).

He start going but stop by her.

Swara :  Wait! I am bringing your food.

Sanskar : you don't needs to do this! You aren't my wife.
( go in his room directly avoiding her).

But still Swara go in kitchen for bringing his food.

In Sanskar Room!

Sanskar throw his files and bag in anger, angry on himself for being rude to Swara even when she is concerned for him.

"Sanskar"!

Sanskar hear her voice and turn to see find her standing with tray of food.

Sanskar : you don't need this Swara! You just go and sleep.

Swara without paying damn to him and put two plates on table surprised him.

Sanskar : why two plates?

Swara : I didn't had food.

Sanskar : why? You didn't?

Swara : I was waiting for you to come, as I am habitual of eating with you. ( make him more surprised and touched).

Sanskar : you shouldn't make me your habit.

Swara : why?

Sanskar : because one day you will go from here.

Swara : why?

Sanskar : you will not go?

Swara ; ( remember she only decided to go after a time) I don't wanna go.

Sanskar : why?

Swara ; food is getting cold Sanskar.

Sanskar roll eyes and sit down along with her and both eat their dinner.

After dinner!

Swara : if I say I don't wanna go, will you throw me out?

Sanskar : are you mad? Why I will be?

Swara : Okay then! I will stay here whole life. ( smilingly).

Sanskar : why?

Swara : because I wanna stay.

Sanskar : why?

Swara : umm!! Aunty is good, all servants are good here.

Sanskar : so you wanna stay here for aunty and servants? ( she nod yes cutely) whatever!!

Swara : Sanskar!!

Sanskar : hmm?

Swara : you are angry on me? Gussa ho?

Sanskar : no! ( melted seeing her cuteness).

Swara : you are ignoring me?

Sanskar : I am not! I am just busy.

Swara : but you never been so much busy that you didn't talked once to me in whole day.

Sanskar : Swara! I am not free to talk to you.
And neither I am a kid like you to play with you whole day.

Swara gets sad listening him which make him sad too.

Sanskar : good night! I am sleepy.

Swara : good night! ( sadly go from there taking plates).

At night!

Swara is changing place again and again while her mind revolving around Sanskar and her memories from hospital to now, he has been always her savior and cure for her wounds whether physically or emotionally.
He heal her all wounds.

But today she saw a restless Sanskar and somewhere she is the reason, she can feel and moreover she became habitual of his care, and his sudden ignorance making her restless.

Tears formed in Swara 's eyes in urge to be with Sanskar, she missed everything in them and feel to cry.

Next Day!

Swara come down for breakfast but see Sanskar already went having breakfast which make her more sad. He never did this.

Maria : Swara beta have breakfast.

Swara sit down and have breakfast with heavy heart while her mind only roaming around Sanskar and his sudden ignorance.

Whole Day she waits but as usual he came late but she also wait for him till mid night. Her eyes getting close being tires and fall asleep laying on dining chair.

Sanskar come in home and see Swara asleep and shake head seeing her stubborness to care him.

He think to pick her but then realized she is also hungry and awake her shaking her a bit. She awake and looks at him who is looking dull and tired.

Swara without saying anything get up and go taking food in kitchen for heating.

And soon brings food and see Sanskar who is sitting obediently without showing tantrums and she also sit along with him and serve him food and also serve herself and both eat food silently.

She gaze at him secretly while he is avoiding to look at her but all aware from her gaze.

After eating food!

Sanskar get up to go but stop by Swara.

Swara : stay please! For sometime.

Sanskar sit down without argument while she place her head on his shoulder surprised him.

Sanskar : what are you doing?

Swara : stay please!

He keep quiet and let her stay.

Swara : I am missing you Sanskar. ( sadly clutching his hand and side hugging him).

Sanskar : missing me? But I am here only.

Swara : you aren't! You are avoiding me , why? You are angry on me?

Sanskar : I am not angry.

Swara : then why you aren't talking like before?

Sanskar : ( standing up) I am a boy, and you are girl!

Swara : wow! You gave me a new information, I actually didn't knew about this. ( using his dialogue on him).

Sanskar : Swara! I am been practical! We kissed! Which isn't right! And I don't want this mistake to be repeat.

Swara : Sanskar! ( standing up to say something but cut by him).

Sanskar : we shouldn't be close to each other this much.

He go from there leaving her sad. Tears fall from her eyes.

Swara : I love you Sanskar! I want to be with you. ( cryingly recalling how yesterday night only she realized she love him and wanted to confess to him but he went without hearing her).

Next Day!

At night!

Swara : tonight i will confess my love to you. ( smilingly).

She smile seeing Sanskar's Room which she decorated beautifully with roses.

She hear his car 's sound and hide in his room after off light.

Outside!

Sanskar expect Swara to wait for him on dining table but doesn't find her and recall his words.

Sanskar : may be she understand that she shouldn't be with me closely.

He start going but stop thinking.

Sanskar : is she had her food?

He go in her room to see but gets woried while not finding her and come calling her name.

Sanskar : where she left? Is she left me? ( his breath becomes uneven in fear of loosing her) Swara! Swara!

He check all room and at last check his room and on light and become shocked seeing decorating room and become more shocked seeing Swara standing in front of him in red saree.

He take a sigh of relief seeing her and take her in his embrace tightly being afraid to loose her gasping her. She smile seeing him again showing attention on her.

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar break hug and looks at her who is looking beautiful in red saree. She is looking angelic , he skip his several beats seeing her beauty. He gets mesmerized seeing her and admire her without blinking eyes.

She blushes by his gaze and sit down in front of him gasping her. She forward rose to him.

Swara : I love you Sanskar! ( make him shocked) I love you so much.
Will you marry me?

Sanskar gets shocked getting wedding proposal from Swara.

He become more shocked when flower petals start showering on him.

Sanskar : what is this Swara?

Swara : I love you so much Sanskar, I can't live without you.
Please make me your life,your wife.
So I can trouble you whole life.

Sanskar gets surprised getting her love confession, his heart filled with happiness. He about to say yes but then recalled Kavita and take step back shocking him.

Sanskar : I don't love you and how you can think about me like this?

Swara ; what are you saying?, you also love me.

Sanskar : when I said that?I don't love you.
You mistaken my care, my humanity as love.
I don't love you.
I was only caring you like a human being.

Swara : ( tears formed in her eyes)
I am not mad! No one can do this much care just sake of humanity.

Sanskar : you are mad only! I am not in love with you.
I love Kavita!( shocking her)
I still love her.

Swara : you are lying!
You love me. ( start crying).

Sanskar : ( feels bad seeing her crying) stop crying!
That's fine!
Attraction happens!
Forgot this.
We are good friends.

Swara : you love me, I know, I can feel. ( cryingly).

Sanskar : I don't! But you stop crying. ( forwarding handkerchief to wipe her tears).

Swara : if you don't love me then you dont need to care whether I cry or die!

Sanskar : Swara! ( put hand on her mouth shivered hearing die from her mouth) dare you say that.

Swara : you love me!! ( cryingly).

Sanskar : I don't! I don't! I don't! I don't!
Heard?

Swara : you love me! ( stubbornly)

Sanskar : urgh! Why your tap recorder stuck on only one line?

Swara : because your tap recorder broken.

Sanskar : Swara! Don't be childish and sleep.

Swara : I will make you confess tonight.

She run out shocking him. He also run behind her to see her what she is up to.

Outside!!

"I will die jumping from here,if you didn't confessed ".

Sanskar : from dining table you will jump? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara seen standing on dining table.

Swara see herself and table and get down and quickly hold knife in her hand shocking him.

Sanskar : no Swara!

Swara : I will cut my nerves. ( putting knife on her wrist) confess your love or I will die. ( for threatening him).

Sanskar : Swara! You are holding back side of knife.

Swara quickly change position of knife, Sanskar roll his eyes knowing she is doing drama.

Swara : is chaku se aaj tak aalo , pyaaz Kate hai aaj ek dukhyari ladki Kategi.

Sanskar : dukhyaari? From which angle you are looking dukhyaaari?

Swara : you aren't taking me serious, i will kill myself.

Sanskar : Swara who really want to die, die instantly, they don't waste time in speech.

Swara : you are instigating me.
I will show you now.

Her hand tremble but she compose herself and about to cut but before her he snatch knife from her hand and break the knife by his hand and throw in dustbin shocking her.

Sanskar : ho Gaya drama? Now go and sleep.

Swara glare him think something and run again, Sanskar roll eyes and run behind her.

On terrace!

Swara reached on terace.

Swara :I will jump from this terace if you didn't said you love me.

Sanskar : no Swara!

Swara : I will jump!! ( standing on edge shocking him).

Sanskar gets scared knowing she is serious now.

Sanskar : no Swara! Don't be mad. Get down.

Swara: say you love me!

Sanskar : is this a candy? You are being stubborn for this?

Swara : this is my life, youe love is my life.
Give your love or I will die. ( with shivering feet).

Sanskar : no don't do this stupidity! I will kill you.

Swara : you don't need to do anything just cry after my death, my soul will get peace.

Sanskar : shut up Swara! ( gets scared hearing her) dare you do this, get down.

Swara nodded no and start taking step back. He gets scared to loose her.

And she fall down!

On Sanskar's chest who pull her hand on time and she fall down on him who is under her beneath.

He make her stand and grabbed her shoulder angrily.

Sanskar : are you mad? What you were about to do? ( angrily shouts) how dare you?

Swara : for your love i did! But why you saved me? When you don't love me.
Tumhe kya farq padta hai?

Sanskar : Farq padta hai! ( shouts).

Swara : kyun?

Sanskar : because I love you dammit!! ( shocking her) I love you!!

Swara : sach? ( with twinkling eyes).

Sanskar realized what he said and close his eyes frustratedly.

Swara : why you hide your love from me?

Sanskar : because I don't want one more heart break.

Swara realized what he is saying.

Swara : you don't trust me? You think I can cheat you like your Kavita?

Sanskar : she isn't mine! I hate her and ( take a pause) I trust you but I dont want to be in love again.
This love pain and i don't want that pain again.

Swara : love is blessing and I will make you feel this.

Sanskar open mouth to speak but she smooch his lips shocking him, she start pouring her love in kiss smooching his lips softly. He also fall in the flow and start kissing her pouring his love to her.

Soon rain start falling drenching them awaking their desires.

They deepen the kiss more and more tasting each other's mouth.

They break kiss when both gets out of breaths.

Swara: I love you and i will love you till my last breath.
( intensely).

Sanskar : promise me you will not leave me ever?

Swara ; only death can apart us.

She gasped when he kiss her hard and chewing her lips hardly punishing her for speaking death word.

He break kiss leaving her breathless and touch her swollen and bitten lips.

Sanskar : not even death can apart us.
We will live together and die together.
Humare dil dhakate sath hai
Toh rukenge bhi sath hi.

Swara smile listening him and kiss him again and he deepen the kiss while caressing her back.

He break kiss and start kissing her neck softly making her moan his name. He drink water droplet from her neck, she moan more increasing his desires.

Sanskar : you are looking so mesmerizing in this saree? ( with desires in his eyes for her).

Swara : really? Prove?

Sanskar : for proving I have to remove this. ( smirkingly).

Swara : then remove!! ( whisper in his ear)

A devil smirk come on his face, he turn her and open her blouse 's thread and he start showering wet kisses on her backless bare back while she moan when he grabbed her bare stomach and press while pressing his front to her back and start kissing and biting her neck and back.

He pick her in his arm and take her toward his room.

In Sanskar Room!

He remove her saree completely and throw in a corner and himself also remove his whole clothes and lay down on her and room filled with moan and groans while this two love birds gave their virginity to each other.

After hour!

Sanskar pull Swara in his arm and their bare bodies are sweating badly after a wild intimacy. She snuggle in him while inhaling his manly scent.

Sanskar : shaadi se pehle suhagraat Bana li!!( chuckles)

Swara :( chuckles) ab shaadi kar lo jaldi warna! Kahin bache na aa Jaye shaadi se pehle.

Sanskar : you trust me so much right?

Swara : more then my breaths. ( make him smile)

Sanskar : and i will never break this trust. ( kissing her forehead).

Swara : I know! ( laying on his bare body).

Sanskar : Madam! You are awaking my junior.

Swara : junior want attention from me. ( grabbing his arousal make him smirk).

He lay down on her and take her in another wild love making and room filled with her screams in pleasurable pain.

Screen freezes on them who are busy in making love.

Precap : SwaSan marraige, SwaSan moments and beginning of revenge game.

Complete Target on time for reading next part.

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it πŸ€— ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
48.2K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
69.3K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
50.2K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?