Friend to Foe

By Shae_fluff

Lily always had a beautiful kind spirit and heart that Camry could never understand why lily always attract s... More

Characters
Introduction
Chap 1 memories
chap 2 Disgusted
chap 3 I'm done
chap 4 shopping!
Chap 5 🍻 Party vibes
Chap 6 Getting caught
Chap 7 Separation
Chap 8 forgiveness
Chap 9 Emotional damage
Chap 10 The get away.
Chap 11 Confrontation
Chap 12 Date crasher part 1
Chap 13 Date Crasher part 2
Chap 14 Revenge
Chap 15 Appreciation
Chap 16 A glimpse of the past.
Chap 17 Surprise surprise
Chap 18 Strange...
Chap 19 Date night
Chap 20 The truth
Chap 21 Couples Retreat
Chap 22 PunishmentπŸš«πŸ’¦
Chap 23 My turn
Chap 24 Trouble in paradise
Chap 25 Ultimatum
Chap 26 Doctor visit
Chap 27 The move
Chap 28 Evidence
Chap 29 The plan
Chap 30 By my rules
Chap 31 The rules
Chap 32 Finding out
Chap 33 Busted
Chap 34 The wrong one
Chap 35 Appointment
Chap 36 Give her time
Chap 37 group thingz
Chapter 39 Ooh baby!
Chapter 40 Birthday girl
Chapter 41 Surprise!
Chapter 42

Chapter 38 I didn't mean it

1.7K 109 39
By Shae_fluff

Previously onq Friend to Foe....

🌺Narrator🌺 POV

"Lily..... you are too mean to that man" Mrs Murphy cracked up on the couch drinking from her champagne glass filled with red wine.

Listening to Lily relate to her what happened a week ago with her and Miguel.

It was not intentional and to be straight forward she wanted it just as bad as him, probably more. "No am not, I didn't do it out of spite moms but my body was tired....this little girl is kicking my ass with steele tip boots, the struggle is real" she sighed taking a sip of her apple juice.

To add to her conscience Miguel haven't been as chatty and flirtatious with her since then, not being his usual self had her uneasy. He wasn't rude or dismissive or anything like that but there was definitely a wedge between them, she taught probably she's over reacting and decided that they would have a conversation about it but he already left when she woke up this morning....at six o'clock which was unusual of him.

Assuming he was over at his house so she went searching but he wasn't there either "where in the world did he go....at six in the fucking morning!!" Lily immediately questioned herself with a hint of insecurity in the back of her mind.

She never admitted since getting pregnant his compliments was like a confidence booster, blanketing over her recent insecurities of her body rapidly growing and changing.

So when he wasn't spewing lustful words heckling her every minute of the day, negative thoughts seeped through her mind.

When her frustration was overbearing then she called Mrs Murphy to release some of her burdens. Times like these she needed a friend but Lily is still not on speaking terms with Trish, not on a intimate level anyway so that left her with the only woman she knows and trust, "baby girl don't stress your mind out too much , just have a conversation with him so you both can be on the same page and then move on from there" Mrs Murphy advised.

But that was easier said than done for Lily, what if he had enough of her holding out on him and he seeks attention elsewhere, she wanted him to learn a lesson not move on.

Mrs Murphy could tell her mind was racing from the zoned out look on her face, "don't you dear think no nonsense young lady that man loves you, I know you wanted him to "learn his lesson" when you actually wanted him to hurt like you did and it's understandable but I think he did and time to move on, for goodness sakes give that man some pussy please before that thing seals back up permanently".

The laughter that came out of Lily's mouth was contagious making her laugh as well with her, tears well up in Lily eyes and her stomach started cramping, "I can not! with you ma'am, but seriously I really want to before I go crazy with these raging hormones. I think I should cook something really nice for him and take it from there...." she trailed off thinking of his favorite things to eat.

Oblivious to the menacing smile on her moms face, "yes! and I think you should do it on the balcony and wear on something sexy!" Mrs Murphy squealed in excitement.... too much excitement.

"What is with you and taking dick out in the open...nah!" Lily asked
dumbfounded.

The things Mrs Murphy says to Lily she can tell that this woman was a nasty freak back in her days.

"Girl just hush and try it, it unleashes something in you and I PROMISE you my son in law will love it ".

Lily role her eyes when she said her son in law, ever since Miguel had a conversation with Mrs Murphy on his plans for his family she never stopped calling him that.

They reminded her of the early stages in her relationship with Mr Murphy, the love is there most important with a minor setback but nothing they can work out hence the reason why she's pushing them to get over it already.

Looking at her watch realizing it is later than it looks, "it's time for me to go and make dinner for my honeypie when he gets home. Please consider what I said and enjoy yourself tonight, give that man what he's craving for" raising up from her seat taking the last
sip of her wine.

"Oh! Wait let me give you a tip before I go, when going down on him, suck on his head and balls at the same time, yes... both of them" Lily mouth fell open in disbelief, this woman has no cover for her mouth especially when talking about sex.

"Pass your tongue between his testicles repeated while sucking him and he will sing like a opera singer trust me" she said with pride.

Speechless, that was Lily trying to comprehend what moms just said "w what..." barely making a sentence.

Mrs Murphy rubbed on her belly blowing air kisses as she walk out the knowing dam well she just shaken Lily up.

Standing in the middle of the living room by her lonesome "suck on his dick and balls at the same time!, is this woman crazy" having a full blown conversation by herself.

It was not the nastiest thing she ever done but it was never a thought to do that, still unsure if she would try it because Miguel is blessed with length and breath.

Taking her mind out of the gutter walking towards the kitchen to get her ingredients together for dinner, hopefully everything goes as plan......

_________🌺____________

Laying out the food on the table with the different dishes of stew chicken and pork, red beans, lasagna and potato salad. Making sure everything is set before Miguel walks through the door. She placed his cigar and a bottle of wine on the table as well if he chooses to smoke before or after dinner.

One thing about Lily she loves to cook, it's like her love language and Miguel loves to eat, a match made in heaven. He can't get enough of her "sweet hand" as he compliments every time he taste her food.

Looking at the map out of her plan, in the dinning room has a romantic setup and in the living room she created a makeshift massage area with her oils and smooth sultry music in the background.

"Hopes he likes everything....he better have, it took me three fucking hours to put all of this together for him" Lily mumbled.

She already took a bath and have on her netted crop top and pumpum shorts (very....short pants) with all her assets hanging out to entice and seduce this man.

Fifteen minutes later Miguel stepped through door, his eyes gazed over everything first before he realizes Lily was sitting there.

Its like he walked into someone else's house by the way she transformed the place, "Lily what is all this" finally speaking up still standing in the same spot since he entered the door.

She can tell by the tone in his voice he's very much confused and that made her feel more nervous and intimidated.

"Well...I wanted to make up for a week ago when we supposed to...you know" fiddling with her fingers nervously, and his piercing stares was not helping.

"Have sex, I know how much you wanted m...".

"You don't have to apologize Lily" Miguel cut her off with a unbothered look on his face which sent Lily off the edge.

Raising up from where she was sitting only then he saw what she was wearing, his eyes roamed her body soaking up every inch of her but was interrupted by her high pitch voice "if I don't have to apologize then explain to me why are you distant from me, explain why you stopped telling me you love me and with all your catcalling" her voice cracked.

"Tell me why you calling me Lily, I don't like it!!" she sassed putting her hands on the hip.

The confusion was written all over his face " I know that's my name but I don't care, call me sweet p, mama or babe" emphasizing on all of them.

At this point Miguel felt bad for withdrawing himself but it was necessary for both of them, "stop crying Lily...all I wanted to do is give you your space. I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't angry at first and felt rejected but after some thinking I didn't want to force myself on you" he wiped away her tears, looking down at her short frame.

He hated when she cries and if he's the reason behind her tears makes him feel worst, "I love you sweet p, you're my number one girl".

Not holding back any more Miguel latched his lips on Lily's, softly pecking and sucking on each other tongue gasping for air in between kisses.

Lost in one another until Lily pulls away breathing heavily, " although I don't want to stop we have to, I put too much work doing all this not to enjoy it, come on big daddy" pulling him in the dinning room where everything is laid out and ready.

Miguel wasted no time heading straight to eat, it was no secret on how much he loves her cooking.

They dined and laughed just like they use to in the beginning of their relationship until all the food on their plates were gone, "babe I appreciate this so much, you put a lot of effort into doing this for me and I enjoy every crumb on my plate" Miguel complimented.

Lily's smile spread across her face and her cheeks was pink from all that blushing, "thank you handsome, now let me wash these dishes so we can move on....".

"Na babe let me do it I don't like how your feet is swollen, go put your legs up in the meantime while I wash them" he shut her down immediately.

From all those hours cooking on her feet, there was no way he was going to allow her to do anything else.

Lily did not hesitate to turn around and do as she was told, meanwhile Miguel enjoyed the movement of her butt cheeks hanging out her shorts.

She had to swat his hand away a few times from pinching her nipples.

As he washed, packed and put away the food that remain Lily already mixed and heated up the oils together waiting patiently.

"Okay babe I'm ready to get rubbed downnn" he walk out the kitchen.

Lily instantly squeezed her thighs together, this man was shirtless, only his pants on wiping off his hands and chest with a kitchen towel.

That moment she knew tonight was going to be a night to remember "come on babe take off everything and lay down" she pat the chair in front of her.

Miguel raised his brow in amusement taking off his boxer's and pants at the same time leaving him to hang.

Every step he took closer to her his dick bounce side to side and
Lily head bounce along with it.

Her sex deprived ass wanted to skip this massage and ride him till her knees give out.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and a great New years thus far....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 54.1K 36
A 17year old girl name Angel always get bully about her weight. It sucks being the fat girl.. 18year old Cameron jerkins is a young hustler in the st...
273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...
127K 8.8K 45
During Akari's healing journey he'll find himself revealing to Gwendolyn that he's always had a soft spot for her. As a young woman who's struggling...
1K 41 36
Mature 18+EXPLICIT CONTENT She was innocent and pure and he was going to make damn sure he would change that. He was a bully and a criminal and...