Our Ex is Married with Childr...

By mythgirl411

The Mikaelson brothers once fell in love with the same girl. When they left her she was hiding a secret. She... More

Cast
Surprises Aren't Always Good
Fight
Things Aren't Always as they Seem
Truth and Lies
Special Chapter: Alternate 1
A Date and Talk
Dance and Forgivness Part 2
Special Chapter: What if 1
Fights
Spring Break
Vacation
A Talk
More Trouble
Healing Wounds and Starting a War

The Truth Always Comes Out

1K 38 30
By mythgirl411

Hi low everyone. New part time. This chapter will have a few twists and turns. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Legacies or Supernatural only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was in my office working on some last minute paperwork before Christmas break when the door opened.

"Evie." I looked up and sighed in relief.
"Caroline."

My sister came over and we hugged. She sat down.
"So. I hear the Mikaelsons are back."
"They are." Care smiled and spoke.
"So how are you?" I smiled softly and spoke.
"I'm okay Care. It has been nice to have Finn and Elijah back."
"And Kol?" I sighed and shot my twin a look.
"Care. You and I both know Kol is the stubborn one. Lijah and Finn keep mentioning that he's really sorry but he won't tell me. If he sees me he speeds away." Care nodded and we continued to talk for a bit before we decided to walk around.

I was talking with Care when John and Cara ran up.
"Mom! We need you now!!" I shared a look with Care then we followed the kids.

I saw Klaus and Hayley yelling at Hope while Lijah was trying to protect her. I growled then sped over and knocked Hayley back.
"Not my daughter you slut." Hayley got up and I saw her hybrid face showing. She sped to me and soon we were fighting. I managed to shove her off and I went to Hope to check if she was okay. Suddenly I yelped in pain. Someone had bitten my neck. I fell down and saw Hayley standing there smirking with blood on her mouth. Lijah rushed to me and brushed my hair back. I saw Klaus standing there shocked.
"Mom!" Hope sank down next to me and spoke.
"Mom. Please be okay." I calmed myself down and put a hand on her cheek.
"I'll be fine sweetie." Lijah kissed my head and I knew he was trying to hold it together. He helped me up and we went to my room.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt the bed shift and I knew it was Lijah. I could sense Finn in the room also. I opened my eyes and took Lijah's hand.
"You have to keep them away. They can't see me like this." Lijah hesitated then nodded and kissed my forehead before he left. Finn sat down and pulled me close.
"We can fix this Eva." I took a deep breath and brushed his cheek gently. Finn took my hand and kissed my palm.
"Get some sleep. I'm here." I nodded and closed my eyes.

Finn pov
I watched as my mate slept peacefully. I knew what was coming if she wasn't healed. I took a deep breath and brushed her hair back gently. I heard a noise and shot my head up.
"Kol?" He hesitated then came in.
"How.....Is she?" I looked back at Eva and answered him.
"None of the problems yet. But we both know it's coming." He nodded then hesitated again. I stared at him then sighed and spoke.
"I'm going to go help Elijah with the children. You should stay here and keep an eye on her." I knew Kol was about to argue so I spoke.
"Kol. She needs this right now. You both do. Just stay here." I patted his shoulder then sped out.

Kol pov
I watched as Evangeline slept peacefully for now.

I can not believe those two would go this far. I had been furious when I learned that she had moved on. But I knew that I was more angry at myself. How could I have left? Why did I leave? I don't remember much except that I suddenly felt like I had to leave Evangeline and our children. But why? Why did I get that feeling? Something wasn't right.

I went over to the bed and hesitated before I sat down. I felt the tears gathering and this time I didn't stop them.

I took Eva's hand and spoke.
"Please don't die. You can't die. Our kids need you. Dean, Elijah, Finn need you. I need you. I need you darling. Please just fight this. Please."
"Dad?" I looked to see Brooklyn there with tears in her eyes.
"She's gonna die?" She asked in a shaky voice. I tried to gather myself and spoke.
"No. She won't love. Your mother can beat this." Brook hesitated then sped over and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"I wanted to be so angry at you. I wanted to say screw you and your family. You abandoned us even after promising you wouldn't. But I couldn't. Every time I tried Mom would be there to remind me that family is family. No matter what. She can't die. She just can't." I held my daughter close and rubbed her back. She was right. Eva can't die.

Later Finn and I were in the bedroom trying to keep ourselves calm. Suddenly Elijah sped in with a glass of blood. But it smelled like Nik's blood. Elijah came over and put the glass down for a minute.
"Niklaus came by. He gave that to me then left without saying a word." He sat down and pulled Eva up a little. I put the glass to her lips and she drank a little. I saw her color returning and the wound healing. Thank goodness. I sighed in relief when I saw her beginning to stir.

Evangeline pov
I opened my eyes and saw Kol staring at me with tears in his eyes.
"Kol?" He sighed in relief and brushed my cheek softly.
"Hello darling." I sat up and saw Finn and Lijah there also.
"What.....What happened?" Lijah spoke.
"Hayley bit you astin." I was shocked then remembered everything.
'The kids!"
"They're fine Eva." Finn said. I nodded and closed my eyes in relief. I opened them and took Kol's hand. Finn and Lijah shared a look then left the room. Kol spoke.
"I am so so sorry darling. I.....I can't give you a good reason. I just remember feeling I had to leave. I don't know why I felt that way. But I did. I am so sorry darling." I smiled and brushed his cheek.
"Of course it takes me being near death for you to apologize." He chuckled and and leaned over.
"I am nothing if not dramatic darling." I laughed and shook my head.
"That you are Kol Mikaelson." I put my hands on his neck and leaned over, kissing him.

Kol grinned and got over me.
"Darling. You sure about this?" I nodded my head and spoke.
"I.....I feel this pull to do this. The same thing happened with Finn and Lijah. Like I needed to get you three to focus on me and everything would be okay." Kol chuckled and sped to lock the door. He turned around and came back over. I pulled him down and we kissed deeply. Kol took his shirt off and I smiled.

I put a hand on his chest and spoke.
"I forgot how handsome you are." Kol smirked and kissed my shoulder.
"Then maybe I should remind you darling." He took my clothes off then his clothes came off. Kol kissed my stomach and I moaned. I felt him smile into my stomach then he kissed his way up. Kol took his time and was gentle with me as he always had been before.

Later we were laying in bed when Kol spoke.
"They hate me." I put a hand on his chest and spoke.
"Kol."
"My children hate me and I doubt it will ever change. I just want to go back and change everything." I took a deep breath and sat up.
"Kol. They don't hate you. They just don't understand why you left. And they're angry that you hurt me. They want to hate you but they don't." Kol smiled and kissed my cheek. We kept quiet for a bit before Kol suddenly froze. I looked at him and he looked shocked.
"Spell. We've been under a spell. All of us." He shot up and got dressed.
"Woah. Kol. What is it?" He sped over to me and sat down.
"Finn. Elijah. Nik. Even me. We've been under a spell. That explains why we left. Why we didn't try and come back. Why we let it go. You said you felt a pull like you had to fix this. Like there was something to fix." I was shocked then took his hand.
"Do you think this is true?" He nodded and spoke.
"It has to be. The mate bond can't be broken unless one of the mates breaks it. But it can be tampered with. This was her doing." I saw Kol was getting angry so I sped over and put my arms around his waist.
"Kol. I'm here. Breathe." He took a deep breath then turned around.

"She took all this away from us. And for what? For Nik?" I put my hands on his neck and spoke.
"Please do not focus on that. Focus on this. Right now." Kol chuckled and kissed me softly. He pulled away and spoke.
"As you wish darling."

Okay. Done. Surprise! Hope you guys enjoyed that twist. More is going to be revealed as the story continues but now maybe a little more makes sense. Mate bonds are sacred and are very hard to destroy. Thank you to @seminamid for all the comments and helpful ideas. I am going to try and update this story and my other TVD stories more this year. Hope you all enjoyed and Happy New Year. See you soon. Adios amigos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.4K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
286K 6K 106
What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a nightclub and sparks flew straight away and t...
5.4K 253 8
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. Kiyanna and Niklaus were both lost in their own need to be feared...
211K 3.9K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...