A Date and Talk

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for everyone who has shown so much love for this story. This has been a fun story to write so far. I don't own Legacies or Supernatural only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was sitting on the couch reading when Elijah came in.
"Hello astin." I smiled and spoke.
"Hello Lijah." He came over and sat down next to me.
"I was wondering if I could ask you on a date today." I smiled and spoke.
"I would like that."

I walked down and saw Lijah waiting at the bottom of the stairs

I walked down and saw Lijah waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He smiled when he saw me and held out his hand. I took it and kissed his cheek. Lijah smiled and spoke.
"You look remarkable astin." I smiled and spoke.
"Thank you Lijah." We had walked around before Elijah said he wanted to show me something.

Elijah put his hands over my eyes and told me he had a surprise. We walked for a bit before he uncovered them and I gasped.

"Elijah

"Elijah. It's beautiful." He smiled and held his hand out.
"This is where you and I had our first date and kiss. I told you that......." I smiled and finished.
"That I was more beautiful then all the stars in the heavens. And that for as long as you have lived and will live nothing has or will ever compare to my beauty." He smiled softly and spoke.
"What I never said was that to me you are like a breath of fresh air. I feel more at peace with you then I ever have in my entire life." I smiled softly and put a gentle hand on his cheek.
"Oh Lijah." He came close and put a hand on the back of my neck and we kissed.