Surprises Aren't Always Good

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Legacies or Supernaturals only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was in my office sitting on the couch with Dean.

Suddenly my door opened and Farrah ran in

"Mom! Dad!"
"What is it?" I asked. She ran over and hugged me tightly.
"They're coming back." I froze then rubbed my daughter's back. She sobbed into my arms and Dean tried to sooth her. Chris came in and saw the state his sister was in. I smiled softly at my son and he smiled back. He came over and kissed my cheek. I smiled and spoke.
"Sweetie why don't you go with Chris and we can talk later?" She nodded and Chris took her out. Dean kissed me and put a hand on my cheek.
"You okay baby?" I sighed and spoke.
"I'll have to be." Dean smiled and took my hand in his.
"Fay and Forest are going to blow up." I chuckled and remembered before our little mischief makers were born.

Flashback
I was with Dean painting the nursery. I noticed Dean was tense so I went and painted the back of his T-shirt. He turned and grabbed me, painting me also.

I giggled and kissed him deeply

I giggled and kissed him deeply. He chuckled and spoke.
"You look amazing." I smiled and spoke.
"What's wrong?" He sighed and spoke.
"I'm just nervous about being a dad." I put a hand on his cheek and spoke.
"You'll be a amazing father. You already are." Dean sighed and smiled.
"I don't deserve you." I kissed him then spoke.
"You deserve it Dean. Don't doubt it." He smiled and kissed me deeply.
"Let's get this paint washed off." I nodded my head and we went to clean.
End of flashback

Later I was sitting by the window reading.