Vacation

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own the Originals or Legacies only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was putting everything away when Dean came in and put his arms around my waist.

I chuckled and spoke

"Yes?" He kissed my neck then spoke.
"Nothing. I just wanted to do this."
"Mmm. Well I don't mind." We kept quiet for a bit before Dean spoke.
"Do you want to take a walk tomorrow?" I smiled and spoke.
"I'd love to." He smiled and spoke.
"Good." I chuckled and finished unpacking.

The next morning I changed and went out with Dean.

We walked on the beach for a bit before we just stopped and enjoyed the ocean and sand

We walked on the beach for a bit before we just stopped and enjoyed the ocean and sand. I laid down with my head on his legs and we held hands. We were talking and enjoying ourselves.

Dean stopped at looked at me

"What?" I asked. He smiled and spoke.
"Nothing. I'm just realizing how much I enjoyed having you to myself." I smiled and sat up.
"I've missed it also." I got in Dean's lap and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and moved my dress up. I moaned and tilted my head back. He smirked and spoke.
"I need you right now babe." I grinned and took my dress off. Dean smiled and put his hands on my sides.
"God you are sexy." I chuckled and began to unbutton his shirt.
"Not so bad yourself baby." He laid me down then kissed my stomach. I moaned as he kissed further down. Dean licked my private area then nipped it. I moaned and put my hands into his hair. Dean chuckled and moved up. He moved and I felt him brushing his member against my private area. I moaned and tilted my head back. He moved and entered me. I tilted my head back and we moved together.

Once we were done Dean and I got dressed then just relaxed for a bit before we went back to the house. I saw no one was there and looked to see a note on the table.

Dear astin,
Finn and I have taken the children out for the day. Please enjoy time with Dean. You both need some alone time. Don't worry. The children are safe. Finn and I are sorry we have taken so much of your time. Just enjoy your day and don't worry about a thing.
Yours truly,
Elijah

I smiled and showed the note to Dean. He chuckled and spoke.
"So I get you all to myself?"
"Apparently." Dean smirked and spoke.
"Good." He pulled me close and kissed my neck.
"Mmm. Dean." We went to the bedroom and spent time together.

We were laying in bed when Dean spoke.
"We should make lunch together. We haven't done that in a while." I smiled and spoke.
"I'd like that." He smiled and spoke.
"Good."

We made dinner together also then just relaxed for a bit. Dean kissed me softly and rubbed my arms. I laughed and spoke.
"Baby. The kids should be home any minute." He chuckled and pulled me into his lap.
"It's fine." I chuckled and kissed him again before I heard noises. I sped up and Dean sighed but smiled.
"Mom!!" The kids ran in and greeted me, all talking at once.
"Alright. Upstairs and get ready for dinner you all." Elijah said. The kids went up and I went over to Lijah. He smiled and kissed me softly.
"Hello astin." I smiled and spoke.
"Have a good time?"
"We did. I assume you did also?"
"Of course." Finn came in just then and greeted me with a kiss. Dean kissed my head and spoke.
"I'm gonna go check on the kids." I nodded my head and got dinner set with help from Lijah and Finn.

That night I was cleaning the dishes when two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and spoke.
"Hello Finn." He chuckled and kissed my neck softly.
"Hello Eva." I smiled and turned off the water. I turned around and kissed Finn. He kissed me back then pulled away.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I just can't believe how lucky I am to have you." I smiled and brushed my fingers against his cheek.
"How is it that you and Elijah really have the most trouble with love when it's right in front of you?" He sighed and kissed me softly.
"I am sorry love. It's just hard on us. Elijah especially has always had to carry everything on his shoulders. It's been hard on us to love anyone." I smiled and spoke.
"I get that. But......You don't have to hide behind this wall darling. I want you. The real you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you love. I'm going to check on the kids." I watched Finn go and frowned. I felt Elijah come up beside me.
"He's doing it again."
"Mmm. He just needs time."
"That what you said last time." He sighed and spoke.
"Astin. Finn has been through a lot since.....since we parted ways." I shot Elijah a look he knew all too well. He noticed and chuckled.
"It's fine astin. Finn has always struggled the most of us with believing in himself." I sighed and spoke.
"I know. I need a minute."

I went out and sat down on a swing.
"Eva." I sighed and spoke.
"I'm fine Cas."
"You know I may not be the best at human emotions but you're lying." I sighed and leaned back.
"I just don't know what to do. I feel like I need to fix all this and it's just........I can't do this again. Be the fixer for everyone." Cas sat down next to me and spoke.
"Then don't." I put my head down and closed my eyes.
"You know you deserve to be happy. Don't you think you don't. I've watched you suffer for years. You above everyone deserve to be happy." I smiled and opened my eyes.
"Thank you Cas. Really. That means a lot." He nodded and spoke.
"Just tell them Eva. They will understand." I sighed and smiled softly.
"I will." He nodded and patted my shoulder before leaving.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.