Things Aren't Always as they Seem

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own the Originals or Legacies only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was laying on the bed when I felt Dean put his arms around my waist.
"Mmm. Morning." I smiled and spoke.
"Morning baby." He kissed my neck and I giggled.

It had been four weeks since the Mikaelsons had come back. Things had been crazy since.

"Dean." He buried his face into my hair and I laughed.
"We have to get up."
"Mmm. And if I don't want to?" I turned over and got on his lap.
"I'll find a way." He flipped us over and kissed me.

I giggled and spoke

I giggled and spoke.
"Come on Dean." He sighed and got up.
"Fine."

I was cooking breakfast when two arms wrapped around my waist.

I laughed and spoke

I laughed and spoke.
"Hello to you also Dean." My husband kissed my cheek and laid his chin on my shoulder.
"How did I get so lucky?" I chuckled and spoke.
"I'm the lucky one. You're amazing Dean." He kissed my neck and I laughed.
"Ew!!!! Mom!!!! Dad!!!!!!" I turned and saw Cara there looking grossed out.
"Seriously don't do that where I can see." I chuckled and spoke.
"One day you'll find someone you want to be like this with my little devil."

"Ugh I hope not

"Ugh I hope not. It's so gross." John smirked.
"Come on Lyn. Chill. Besides how do you think we were created?"
"Johnathan!!" I yelled scolding my son. By now the other kids came in. Fay spoke to me.
"How are babies made mama?" I glared at my son and he looked guilty. Dean spoke.
"Hey baby girl check out what I got for us for later." Fay got excited and went to her father. Anna hit her brother on the back of his head.
"Idiot." He rubbed his head and whined.
"Ow!! Anna." I sighed and shook my head at my children. Gabi and Farrah came over and helped me.

Later that day I was in my office when there was a knock on my door.
"Come in." The door opened and I saw Hope there.
"What is it sweetie?" She hesitated then spoke.
"You said a few days ago I could come to you about anything. Well I may have been lying when I said I was fine." I went over and gently guided her to the couch.
"Hope. Whatever it is you can tell me." I had known something was up ever since I ran into Hope a couple days ago.

Flashback
I was taking a break just walking around downtown when I saw a familiar figure. Hope. I went over and spoke.
"Hope. Is everything alright?" She jumped then spoke.
"Oh. Hi Mrs. Winchester. I'm fine. Just thinking." I frowned and knew she was lying.
"Hope. Sweetie. I know we don't know each other that well but you can talk to me if you want. My door is always open." I saw the glimmer of relief in her eyes but there was also some hesitation there. Just then I noticed her arms had bruises on them.
"Where did you get those?" Hope panicked and covered them up with her jacket.
"I fell. I have to go." Before I could say anything she was gone.
End of flashback

I put a soft hand on Hope's back.
"What is wrong honey?" She took a deep breath and spoke.
"She's been hurting me since I was little. She told me I was a mistake that I wasn't supposed to survive. Then a couple days ago I got mad when I found out the whole truth. That I have siblings. That dad and my uncles abandoned them and you. She lost it when I confronted her. She freaked out, saying I was never supposed to find out. That you couldn't know the truth but I think it was more then just me having half siblings. It was like it was a bigger secret that she didn't want to get out." By the end Hope was sobbing. I pulled her close and spoke.
"Sweetie. It's okay. You are not a mistake ever. You are a miracle. Do not let anyone ever tell you otherwise. You are a miracle." Hope hugged me and I held her tightly. After a bit I pulled away.
"Now. Why don't you spend the night at my house? Then we'll both talk to your dad in the morning." Hope nodded her head.

When we got to the house I led Hope in. Dean immediately came over and kissed me. Then he spoke to Hope.
"Hello Hope."
"Mr. Winchester." I saw Marylin standing there and I spoke.
"Sweetie. Can you show Hope to a guest bedroom? And lend her some pajamas. She's going to stay with us tonight." Lin nodded and led Hope away.

Once they left I told Dean everything. He was shocked at the end.
"To abuse your own kid. That's low." I pursed my lips and Dean noticed.
"What is it angel?" I sighed and spoke.
"That's the thing Dean. I'm not convinced she is Hayley's." I told him what Hayley had told Hope.
"Wait. Are you saying Hope is your child?"
"I think so Dean."

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.