Spring Break

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Legacies or the Originals only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was sipping coffee while looking over paperwork.

It was finally spring break and I couldn't be happier. The kids were excited because I told them we were going to take a trip.

"You know you look really sexy right now." I raised an eyebrow and looked at Dean.
"Good morning to you also." He came over and smiled.
"Morning." He kissed me deeply then pulled away.
" The kids are still asleep." I smiled and spoke.
"I know." I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. 
"I missed this." I whispered. Dean chuckled and spoke.
"They deserve your love also. I've had you to myself long enough babe." I smiled and spoke.
"I know darling. But I just missed you." He chuckled and kissed me.
"So where are we gonna go for Spring Break?"
"Hmmm. Not sure." Dean chuckled and leaned on the counter. I put the paperwork away and spoke.
"This will be the first time Hope is with us." Dean smiled and sat down next to me.
"So why don't we make it special? Go to a resort or somewhere. I'm sure she'd love that." I smiled and spoke.
"Yeah. But where should we go?" Dean chuckled and squeezed my hand.
"You'll figure it out baby. You always do." I smiled and spoke.
"What would I do without you?"
"Probably go crazy." I hit his arm playfully.
"Nice." He chuckled and kissed me softly.

Later I was finishing up on my computer before break when I heard yelling. I sighed and stood up.

I went downstairs to find my kids arguing very loudly. I felt a rush and saw Lijah standing there. Finn was getting very annoyed also, I could tell.
"Enough!" The kids froze when they heard Finn yell.
"Now what is the issue?" Anna pointed at Hope and spoke.
"She wants to invite him to come with us for spring break."
"I didn't say that!" Hope protested. John snorted.
"Might as well have."
"Johnathan." I scolded.
"No mom. The minute they make it back into this family is the day everything is ruined. I'm gonna make them pay mom. He left you for another woman." Elijah stepped up and spoke.
"We left also." Will spoke.
"At least you two bothered trying to check in." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.
"And how do you know this William?" All the kids, minus Hope, looked guilty.
"I was very clear on this. You all were to stay in the house when that happened." Cara spoke.
"We're sorry mom but we had to know. You pushed them away for us." My face softened when I saw the tears in her eyes.
"Oh baby. Come here." Cara ran into my arms and I kissed her head.
"I didn't do it just for you baby girl. Part of it was selfish but I didn't want them back in my life. What Dean and I had was good and we hadn't had nearly the amount of problems that your papas and I had had. I just didn't want any stuff to start up again." Lexa spoke.
"We know mom. But we would have been fine. We wanted them back too. At least Papa Elijah and Papa Finn." I smiled and spoke.
"You all are so grown up." Elijah smiled and kissed my head. Finn spoke.
"Well then. Hope. What was it you said?" She looked down and shuffled her feet.
"I want to spend a couple of days with da........with him then he can bring me to wherever you all are and I can spend time with you all." I smiled and went over to my little trybrid.
"I don't mind sweetie. But I'm afraid he won't be able to stay with us."
"I know. It's just been a while and he is still my dad." I nodded and kissed her head.
"Go. We'll see you in a few days." She grinned and hugged me then took off. Lijah spoke.
"Well. I suppose we should all pack." I shot him a look and he chuckled. Finn spoke.
"We already have everything ready. Elijah and I agreed you needed to relax for once and not worry about planning everything." Farrah spoke.
"Mom not plan? Not possible." My other children all snorted or laughed. I shot my two mates a look.
"I wonder where they got their honesty from." Lijah shrugged and went to go pack. Finn kissed my cheek and spoke.
"Go pack. We're going to go to Florida." I rolled my eyes and nodded. Fay skipped over and hugged me around my waist.
"Are we going to have fun mama?" I smiled and spoke.
"Lots of fun baby girl."

The next day I got up early and got dressed.

I was getting stuff ready when Finn came in

I was getting stuff ready when Finn came in. He came over and put his arms around my waist. I smiled and spoke.
"Good morning."
"Good morning my angel." I smiled and chuckled. He kissed my cheek then spoke.
"We should get the kids up soon." I smiled and spoke.
"I know. I just wanted to give them a few more minutes." Just then the doorbell rang. I heard Lijah get it.

I went out to see Klaus there. He saw me and spoke.
"Hope asked me to pick her up." I nodded and spoke.
"I'll get her." I went to Hope and Farrah's bedroom to see them both up and packing the last minute things.

Hope looked up and saw me.
"Mom." I smiled and spoke.
"Good morning you two. Hope sweetie. Your father is here."
"Okay." She hugged me tightly then spoke.
"I'll see you in a couple days mom." I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"See you my little wolf."

Once I said goodbye to Hope I got the other kids up. We all had breakfast then loaded the cars. Soon we would be at our vacation spot and able to relax.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.