More Trouble

Hi low everyone. New part time.

One quick thing. I'm seeing a few comments on her letting them back in so I want to clear something up. Finn and Elijah never cheated on her. The only thing they did was leave her and as I continue the story more about their reasoning will be revealed. But for Nik I have honestly not decided whether she's never going to ever forgive him or let him back in at all. And Finn and Elijah never let Hope be abused. They had no clue and if they did see it they kept Hope away. Something I am going to try and show in flashbacks. Also please be mindful with comments. I don't mind if you disagree with where I'm taking the story. But this is my story and I just want to see respect. I welcome the questions or certain comments because it means you're enjoying the story enough to get involved in a way but please be mindful. I'm writing the story the way I am because it's me. Like I said I am so thankful to all of you who are being so supportive about this story and this isn't everybody being rude just a slim few. I encourage you guys to comment because I love seeing all of the comments and y'all getting invested in the story and characters. And now that that little rant is over.

Hope you enjoy. I don't own Vampire Diaries or the Originals only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was sitting in my office looking over some papers.

I sighed and leaned back when suddenly I picked up on something

I sighed and leaned back when suddenly I picked up on something. I smiled amused and sped off.

I leaned against the doorway and spoke.
"Reminiscing are we?" Lijah chuckled and spoke.
"We are just talking." I smiled and went over.
"Honestly there are things I'd prefer to forget." Lijah smiled and Finn spoke.
"There are always things we'd all prefer to forget." I sighed and sat down. Dean kissed my head and I curled into him. Lijah stroked my arm and threaded our fingers together. I smiled and just relaxed.

I was outside relaxing when Hope came up.
"Mom?" I smiled and spoke.
"What is it sweetheart?" She hesitated then came over. 
"Mom. Can you......I mean would you want to take me? Like have custody of me?" I was shocked then went over.
"Hope. What happened?" She looked down with tears in her eyes and spoke.
"I heard dad talking with her. He said he wanted to take me back to New Orleans and that I shouldn't be here." I brushed her hair behind her ear and spoke.
"Sweetheart. Do you want to stay here?" Hope nodded her head frantically.
"Please. I really want to stay here and I've made friends and my siblings are just now beginning to like me." I bent down and spoke.
"Hope you are the bravest and most amazing girl I know. I would love to have you with me if you really want my little girl." Hope nodded and smiled with tears in her eyes.
"Thank you Mom." I hugged her then pulled away and stood up.
"Your father isn't going to like this. Are you sure this is what you want?"
"Yes. I want to be with you." I nodded and spoke.
"Okay then. You'll be with me."

Two weeks later
I was in my office when the door slammed open.

"You will not take my daughter!" I sighed and spoke

"By all means just come in Klaus." I closed my laptop and spoke.
"Can I help you?" Klaus scowled and spoke.
"Hope said she wanted you to take custody of her."
"She mentioned that."
"And you told her yes?!" I stood up.
"First of all you do not order me around Niklaus Mikaelson. Second of you all you cheated on me then left me. You kept my daughter from me. My daughter! I had a right to know about her. So yes I am taking my daughter back and if she wants to see you then I will not stop her but you will let me have this or so help me Niklaus you will not like the end result. I have been polite so far even after you attacked me so back away right now and get the hell out of my office." He growled then sped off. I sighed and sat down. I closed my eyes and tried to get a hold of my emotions.
"Eva?" I opened my eyes and saw Cas there. He came over and spoke.
"What is it?" I took a deep breath and spoke.
"I have a bad feeling. Like really bad." Cas sat down and spoke.
"Sometimes those feelings are wrong." I shot him a look.
"Cas. You've been watching over me for a long time. When did I get those feelings wrong?" He sighed and spoke.
"Just try not to focus on it."
"Cas." He smiled and shook his head.
"It's nothing Evangeline. Don't worry."
"Cas. Promise me if something happens you'll help them." He looked at me then sighed and nodded.
"I promise." I smiled and tried to ignore the feeling. I only hope that this would get better.

Okay. Done. Hope you all enjoyed this long awaited new chapter. Feel free to let me know what y'all think about it. Love y'all and Happy New Year's Eve.