A Talk

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Legacies or the Originals only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elijah pov
I was sitting outside watching the kids when Eva came up.

I smiled and spoke

I smiled and spoke.
"Meeting astin?"
"I have back to back tours. So yeah. I'll be home this afternoon." I nodded and kissed her goodbye.

Later the kids were in the house when Farrah came over.
"Dad. Could you tell us about the past?" I shared a look with Finn.
"What do you wish to know?"
"Well. Mom only talked about when she was human. She never talked about what happened after she was turned or anything." I sighed and spoke.
"Your mother went through a rough patch after she was turned. It wasn't until we realized that she was expecting that things got better." Thomas spoke up.
"Wait. You're saying Mom had us after she was a vampire?" I nodded my head.
"Your mother was careful to hide it from you all. She didn't want you all to be affected by her nature." Farrah spoke.
"Dad. How was Mom changed?" I sighed and spoke.
"Your mother was changed because of me. When I first came to this town your mother was the first person I met after Elena. Your Aunt Caroline was already a vampire but Eva was not. Of course it didn't take long for your mother to catch my attention."

Flashback
I watched as the human doppelgänger talked with two young girls.

I could tell they were sisters though one was a vampire and one was so clearly not. It was the human one that caught my attention. There was something different about her. She was kind yet fierce.

The human girl got up and said goodbye to Elena and the other girl. I decided to follow her till I could find a chance to speak with this girl.

After a little bit the girl spoke.
"You know I can sense you." I came out and spoke.
"How'd you know I was here?" The girl smiled and spoke.
"I live with a vampire not to mention the vampires that seem to hang around my friends and I. So yeah. I had to learn to sense them." I smiled and walked up.
"And yet you don't seem frightened."
"Should I be? I mean I assume if you wanted me dead you would have done it by now. Not follow me and talk to me." I smiled and spoke.
"You have a point."