Special Chapter: What if 1

Hi low everyone. New part time. In this part Hayley will have been killed and when the Hollow strikes the Mikaelsons find out Hope is not Hayley's. They go to Mystic Falls and leave Hope with Eva. Hope, Anna, Cara, and John are almost five. Farrah, Chris, and Gabi are eight. Isa, Alexa, and Tom are nine. Will and Amanda are six. Fay and Forest haven't been born yet. Mari is eight and Lizzie and Josie are almost five. Rebekah and Freya will stay with Eva while the Mikaelson brothers scatter and try to figure out how to stop the Hollow. Let's see what happens now. Hope you enjoy. I don't own the Originals or Legacies or Supernatural only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elijah pov
We were headed to Mystic Falls.

We had found out that the Hollow was harder to kill then we thought. Niklaus had told us the plan and I was very hesitant. We also found out that Eva was Hope's mother, not Hayley. I knew our mate was going to be furious when we came back.

I parked the car and we got out where Eva apparently was.

Just then Gabi came running out

Just then Gabi came running out. My triplets had to be about seven or eight now.
"Papa!" I smiled and knelt down. She ran into my arms and buried her face into my shoulder. I pulled away and spoke.
"Where's mama, Gabi?" Gabi smiled and spoke.
"Inside. She and Dean are talking about school." I froze then spoke.
"Who's Dean baby girl?" Gabi giggled and spoke.
"Mama's other mate Papa. He's really nice and he makes mama smile and laugh." I smiled sadly and put a hand on her head. Niklaus spoke up.
"Gabi. Can you show us where mama is?" Gabi nodded and took my hand but stopped when she noticed Hope. Niklaus spoke.
"Gabriella this is your half sister Hope." Gabi smiled and spoke.
"Hi. I'm Gabriella but you can call me Gabi." Hope smiled and waved hi. I squeezed my daughter's hand gently and spoke.
"Let's go to mama shall we?" Gabi nodded and led me away.

Gabi opened a large door and spoke.
"Mama. Look who's here!"

Eva looked up and I saw her freeze

Eva looked up and I saw her freeze. There was a man in there with her.

"Sweetie

"Sweetie. Come here." Gabi ran over to Eva and hugged her. The man spoke.
"Who are they?"
"Dean. Relax. Please." Gabi spoke.
"It's my papa, Dean. With my sisters and brothers papas." Dean froze then looked at Eva. She gave him a sharp look then spoke.
"Gabi. Go find your sisters and brothers please." Gabi ran out after giving me a hug. The man kissed Eva's head and spoke.
"I'm gonna go check on Sam and Cas." Eva nodded her head then spoke.
"What do you want?" I tried not to flinch at her tone. I had known she was going to be angry.

Evangeline pov
I watched as my mates kept quiet. I noticed the young girl by them. She had fallen asleep on the couch. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed a blanket and put it over the little one. Once I stood up I spoke.
"Well. What is it now?" Elijah sighed and spoke.
"Eva. We need your help." I snorted and sat on the desk.
"Don't you always? What this time? Some great evil trying to destroy the Mikaelsons?" Kol spoke.
"Something like that." I glared at them and Elijah explained everything. I was very shocked by the end. I looked at Hope and spoke.
"She's really mine?" Klaus nodded his head.
"She is love. And we.......I need you to protect her while we leave. We can't stay around her once this ritual is done. She'll be in too much danger." I held up a hand then spoke.
"Your kids just got you back. And you want to leave. Again?"
"We have no choice." Nik said.
"There is always a choice! Isn't that the very thing you told me all that time ago?" Finn spoke.
"Eva. Please." I rolled my eyes and spoke.
"Of course I'll take care of Hope. At least have the decency to tell your children goodbye this time." Just then Hope stirred and woke up.
"Dad?" Nik went over and spoke.
"Littlest wolf. Everything is okay." Hope sat up and looked at me.
"Mom?" I froze shocked then smiled.
"Hello sweetie." She ran to me and hugged me. I bent down and hugged her tightly.

Hope pulled away and spoke

"Am I staying here now?" I smiled and nodded my head.
"You are." Just then Thomas came in with Farrah. Farrah ran over to Elijah and hugged him.
"Papa." Thomas held a back a little and I smiled. He had always been a little more reserved then the others. I went over and put a soft hand on his back. He smiled and went over, hugging Finn. Hope looked up at me with a smile. I smiled and petted her hair.

That night I got Hope settled into her new room.

I tucked her in and sat down on her bed

"Mama. Will I go to school now? Dad said you run a school for people like me." I smiled and spoke.
"I do baby. And yes you'll go to school now. You're gonna have classes with your sisters and brothers. You'll learn all kind of things."
"Magic?" She asked perking up. I laughed and spoke.
"Sure baby. Now how about you get some sleep? Then tomorrow I'll show you around." She nodded and spoke.
"Love you mom." I smiled and kissed her head.
"Love you baby girl."

I went downstairs and saw Dean on the couch. I smiled and went over.
"Hey babe." He smiled and spoke.
"Hey Angel." I smiled and put my arms around his neck.
"So those were your mates."
"Yeah. But it doesn't make you any less my mate."
"I know angel." I sat down and threaded our fingers together.

The next night the brothers completed the spell while I held Hope in my arms. Once the spell was done they ran off minus Klaus. The witch told him to leave but Nik yelled at her.
"I just want to make sure she's okay." Hope woke up and spoke.
"Daddy?" I smiled and brushed her hair with my fingers. Nik spoke.
"I'm sorry my littlest wolf." He sped off and Hope screamed out.

"Dad!!!" I kissed her head and tried not to cry

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.