Fight

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own the Vampire Diaries or Supernatural only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I settled at my computer and spoke to Hope.
"So what do you think of the school?" Her face lit up.
"I love it! It really feels like everyone here is family." I smiled and spoke.
"That is what we're going for. I'm glad you like it. Now we do ask our students to room here. Would you like a single or double?"
"Single please." Hope answered immediately. I chuckled and spoke.
"Single it is. Now I just have a few questiones for....."
"What is this?" I looked up to see Kol staring at image of me and Dean on our wedding day. I sighed and spoke.
"It's my wedding day. Now if you'll please not interrupt....." Before I could finish Klaus yelled.
"You're married?!" I rolled my eyes and spoke.
"Yes I am. Not that that is your concern. Not anymore." I could see that the paperwork wasn't gonna get done so I spoke.
"Gabriella. Take Hope around and introduce her to some people. And do make sure your siblings behave themselves." Gabi nodded, knowing my tone of voice was not a pleasant one. Once the door shut I dropped all pretenses.
"Don't start." Kol scowled and crossed his arms.
"You didn't waste any time darling." I glared at him and spoke.
"You really want to go there right now? I gave you four everything. I trusted you despite my friends and sister being unsure. Even after you all pulled the crap you did I trusted you and what thanks did I get? You left me with young children and pregnant and left for some little slut." Hayley growled at me.
"Excuse me?!"
"You're excused." She stepped up but Elijah sped in front of her. I rolled my eyes and snorted.
"So much for mates." I muttered but I knew they heard me. Finn spoke up.
"How are the children?" My fury rose even higher.
"They're fine. They've been fine not that you four seem to care about your own flesh and blood." Elijah spoke.
"Elskan. We know we messed up but......" I scoffed and cut him off.
"'Messed up? Is that what you call promising someone the world and that you would never hurt her in anyway then abandoning her. And don't you dare apologize to me. I've had time. Apologize to the children you promised you would always and forever protect." Elijah flinched at the last sentence. I glared at the four that I used to love no matter what.
"You four left me after I gave you my heart. Don't come here expecting me to just fall back in your arms. I won't put my children through that again. If they wish to get to know you it's up to them. But I will not let you back into my life so easily." Just then my door opened and I saw a very pissed off Dean there. I smiled and held out my hand. He took it and kissed my head. Suddenly I heard Thomas speak.
"Looks like always and forever only applies to those you bother giving a damn about. Clearly we weren't on that list."
"Thomas." I said in a warning tone. But it was too late. My eldest was beyond stubborn and hot headed when he wanted to be. Finn spoke.
"Thomas?" Thomas smirked and spoke.
"Hello father. It's been a very long time since you abandoned us." I sighed and shot Dean a look. He smiled innocently and shrugged. I rolled my eyes then spoke.
"Thomas. Where is your sister?"
"Gabi is in the library with Hope and some of the others are with them." I smiled softly and held a hand out. My son came over and hugged me tightly. I saw Chris hovering protectively in the background. I looked at Chris and nodded my head. He smiled and came over. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then turned to glare at his father. I sighed and shook my head. My two eldest boys were so like their fathers it scared me sometimes. Dean spoke.
"Maybe we should do the paperwork another day." My doors suddenly burst open and I saw Josie standing there.
"Mom. Clean up aisle L." I paled and sighed.
"Dean." He kissed my head and spoke.
"Go." I nodded and went to my siphoner daughter.

I saw Lizzie in the kitchen having a melt down.
"Lizzie." Suddenly a knife came towards me but it was stopped.
"Hi mommy."
"Oh Lizzie. Baby." She rushed into my arms and sobbed. I rubbed her back then spoke.
"It's okay sweetie." She shook her head and didn't talk. I smiled sadly and spoke.
"Come on. Let's go have some family time."

We were walking the hallway when I saw Lizzie freeze. I looked up and saw the Mikaelsons still there with Hope. Oh no. Lizzie growled and put her hand on the wall, siphoning the magic, and she caused the Mikaelsons and Hayley to bend down in pain. I saw a woman with them and she was shocked. Hope stepped up.
"Stop it!!"
"Elizabeth......"
"No mom. They deserve this. You broke my mom's heart so I'm gonna return the favor." I saw how much pain they were in and I tried again.
"Elizabeth. Honey. They're not worth it. Let this go." She growled and dropped her hand. Hope yelled.
"Why did you do that?!"
"Ask those monsters. I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you what they've done, princess." I sighed and pinched in between my eyebrows. Kol sneered and spoke.
"Well haven't you taught them wonderful manners." I glared then snapped at him.
"As opposed to your wonderful idea of parenting?" Lizzie stood next to me ready at any moment. The woman spoke up.
"Why is your daughter a siphoner?" I glared at her and spoke.
"Not that you have a right to know but my twin girls are from a very powerful coven. They were placed into me after their mother was killed. They're both siphoners. Now if you'll excuse me I have more important things then to deal with this. Hope I'll see you tomorrow so we can finish the paperwork." She nodded and I knew she realized they needed to leave. She was a very smart and perceptive girl.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.