The Truth Always Comes Out

Hi low everyone. New part time. This chapter will have a few twists and turns. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Legacies or Supernatural only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Evangeline pov
I was in my office working on some last minute paperwork before Christmas break when the door opened.

"Evie

"Evie." I looked up and sighed in relief.
"Caroline."

My sister came over and we hugged

My sister came over and we hugged. She sat down.
"So. I hear the Mikaelsons are back."
"They are." Care smiled and spoke.
"So how are you?" I smiled softly and spoke.
"I'm okay Care. It has been nice to have Finn and Elijah back."
"And Kol?" I sighed and shot my twin a look.
"Care. You and I both know Kol is the stubborn one. Lijah and Finn keep mentioning that he's really sorry but he won't tell me. If he sees me he speeds away." Care nodded and we continued to talk for a bit before we decided to walk around.

I was talking with Care when John and Cara ran up.
"Mom! We need you now!!" I shared a look with Care then we followed the kids.

I saw Klaus and Hayley yelling at Hope while Lijah was trying to protect her. I growled then sped over and knocked Hayley back.
"Not my daughter you slut." Hayley got up and I saw her hybrid face showing. She sped to me and soon we were fighting. I managed to shove her off and I went to Hope to check if she was okay. Suddenly I yelped in pain. Someone had bitten my neck. I fell down and saw Hayley standing there smirking with blood on her mouth. Lijah rushed to me and brushed my hair back. I saw Klaus standing there shocked.
"Mom!" Hope sank down next to me and spoke.
"Mom. Please be okay." I calmed myself down and put a hand on her cheek.
"I'll be fine sweetie." Lijah kissed my head and I knew he was trying to hold it together. He helped me up and we went to my room.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt the bed shift and I knew it was Lijah. I could sense Finn in the room also. I opened my eyes and took Lijah's hand.
"You have to keep them away. They can't see me like this." Lijah hesitated then nodded and kissed my forehead before he left. Finn sat down and pulled me close.
"We can fix this Eva." I took a deep breath and brushed his cheek gently. Finn took my hand and kissed my palm.
"Get some sleep. I'm here." I nodded and closed my eyes.