Enigma of Darkness//Vkook

Da TeaCOokie4u

Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfath... Altro

The second pillar- Jeon
Omegas are not pets
The unexpected meet
The birthday party
Waltz my way into your thoughts
The missing doctor
This brother of mine
Gandok
Gandok II
Trouble likes me
Save Merlyn
Troubles in paradise
Hard to say, difficult to hide
The beta and a dog
The dice in enemy's court
Fall of a hero
Heart knows what mind doesn't
His mate
Near yet so far
The true blood alpha won't sit quietly
Don't be afraid, I am here.
Time is all I have
I will accept your hate
Mr. Troublemaker and Mr. Nuisance
The adventurous night of the club
The unique audio messages
A mother's love
What am I doing here?
Fractured hearts
No one is going to know
The Dark Grove
Suits you like your mate
The Antihero Alpha
We are going home.
Friends
The true-blood alpha is acting weirdly
A memorable heat
He is just jealous.
The article
Ambivalent feelings
Accident or conspiracy?
A proposal of deliberateness
Drunk Shenanigans
Unfamiliar sensibilities
The indelible conference
The unexpected date
Whispers of romance
Troublemakers on the loose
The perilous trap
Veiled love
The soothing embrace of the mate
Kiss of clarity and reconciliation
Bound by devotion
The unyielding and unconditional family bond
Something is wrong with General Jeon
A subtle touch of warmth in chaos
I will protect what's mine
A spring touch
I found my destined mate
The beautiful omega
The fury of justice
A legacy of love and power
The unseen bond
Wild cub, gentle bond
Unexpected antics and silent conversations

The troublemaker

3.7K 95 32
Da TeaCOokie4u

In the gentle shower and darkness of night, while many may rest and rush to their home or confine themselves to the warmth of their houses, some were busy doing works unknown to all. This chilly night didn’t stop a few to lurk around and becoming the eyes of justice. 

A shadow moves and gets close to the border where the shipment was being checked. A heavy truck stops, several men jumping from it and checking around them and then smoothly covering up their tracks, a man walks out from the shadows and says something to them, the driver hands him the paper, both talking about the business while glancing around.

Not far from them another shadow watches them, takes several photos then hides, pressing something on the mobile the shadow vanishes. In the next second, a loud alarm rings making the people there curse and look around in panic. The papers that were being taken to sign were quickly thrown inside the truck and they hurriedly try to get in to get away but are surrounded by the guards with guns pointed at them. The culprits quickly kneel and surrender, the officer commands them to check the trucks and press move quickly to take photos, gasping as they see the goods.

.

.

.

.

Jin gets up early in the morning walking towards his dining he sees the news headlines on the front page written in bold as if shouting in his face “Omega trafficking: Is Solace corrupt or the mysterious ‘Umbra’ plotting against them” 

He stares at the picture where the group of pitiful omegas were tied up and sitting in a truck and police officers pull the culprits away, frowning he clicks his tongue, seeing yet another scandal related to omegas being trafficked. 

Disappointed with the people he pays no more attention to this news and opens the paper turning pages to what interests him the most, business columns. He without looking frees his hand and a cup is carefully handed to him in between his beautiful fingers by his butler with the aroma of black coffee rejuvenating his senses.

He elegantly sips his drink, his alpha pheromones showing happiness making the butler standing next to him smile in pride. He quickly places the boiled eggs, cutting them skilfully with a knife, and readies himself to feed if the master says so. 

Jin is the elder son, the handsome and elegant alpha, heir of the Kims Group. His father was still in health and age to manage the business but decided to pass it to his son seeing him ready to take over. He wanted to spend time with his wife and roam around the world. Jin took great care of the business from the time it was handed to him and whenever faced any problems his father would come and help him. Not interested in mating and marriage it was best suited for him.

A maid comes to them and informs them of the arrival of his assistant, Jin nods and tells her to let him inside. Namjoon on the orders walks inside, well dressed, tall, and handsome, young man, working by Jin’s side since the time Jin took over the business. He clears his throat and without a delay informs Jin of the important meetings he has for today. Jin nods still going through the paper.

Handling the biggest tech company of Gandok, his day passes by working. Jin uses this morning hour to relax and rest while reading the newspaper and magazines, having breakfast with his family if they are present, taking care of things at home, and planning for the day. Each minute is precious and devoted to some task.

Namjoon closes the tab, he straightens up, hesitates, and then speaks again “There is something I would like to have your attention to…it is about the young master.”

Jin for the first time looks up from the newspaper towards him. “Tae…?” Jin sighs internally “What did he do now?”

Taehyung is the younger brother of Jin, loved dearly by his parents and elder brother, and spoiled and free spirit. His father planned to send him to business school but he showed no interest and went to college to study arts and pass time with his friends and spend money here and there. Others might say he is a waste but to Kims, he is their beloved young one. They are possessive and could destroy anyone who tries to speak ill of their young child, thus, making people hesitate and shut their mouths not saying anything, still, whenever Taehyung causes trouble the complaints are sent to Jin to discipline his brother.

He remained isolated from the world after his Grandfather's death and didn't show his face until recently and quickly became famous with his attitude and indulgence in activities that could irk the people in power. He is different and addressed by those who have seen him as a beautiful and deathly weapon. His beauty is not described but is told to see by one's own eyes to understand. However, handsome and charming features he may have, people are afraid to approach him. 

Namjoon opens his bag and takes out a college magazine, turning the pages he pushes it towards Jin. Jin hands the newspaper to his butler who carefully folds it, feeling bitter as the complaint of the young master came to them. Jin leans to read the article ‘The clown city’ his eyes twitch and he says Namjoon to pick it up and read the article for him.

Namjoon anxiously stares at the black ink and sees Jin waiting for him to start he pushes his specs up and starts reading. 

“In the world where genders are divided into alphas, betas, and omegas, discrimination is ought to occur as the power is held by one and the ability to let society sustain is held by other, betas acting as buffers and working hard to curb the differences and maintain a bridge between two sides, regardless of the weakness and strength people know to create hierarchy and differences and it becomes stressful to try to live in harmony. 

But with the help of certain leaders and visionaries, these differences were put down and harmony was established in the place, making it grow and flourish into one of the most beautiful and rich cities and the heart of the country. 

This city, named Gandok, gave birth to three rich groups Ji going by the name Solace after they took up the power, Jeons, and Kims. The three families together envisioned a beautiful society and established harmony with their hard work and efforts later it was taken and carried out by their heirs. The ultimate aim was to make the city flourish and live in peace. 

When a place is running smoothly it becomes an eyesore to some, same happened with Gandok as a foreign influence tried to grasp control here for their benefit and challenged these three companies which were now recognized as pillars of Gandok. Solace played strategically and showed immense power pulling the company out of the city and becoming people’s favorite. 

In the long run, Solace took an upper hand and became the biggest power supported by the friend companies and decided to establish a single power and an empire in the city, giving a reason that a single power will make others think again before acting. They established their roots deep in the city, slowly spreading it to every corner of the place, and eventually reached the seat of the mayor. Ji Yeon, the powerful alpha and the only heir surviving in his family, is loved and supported by the people of the city, they trust in him and felt like he could help them maintain what they want in society. 

Things were smooth running for them with the help of financial provider company Jeon group funding and supporting them throughout, their sailing was smooth until one day emerged a rebellious group that stood against their regime wanting them to back down. This started the development of the biggest power fight in the city of Gandok famous for giving the richest people in the world. 

This rebellious group known as ‘Umbra’ is a mysterious society of people and just like its name works in darkness. They came up with many shocking facts about the darkness of this empire as the saying a single pillar can’t hold on for long, Solace has several cracks unknown to the eyes of the public but Umbra took it into their hands to reveal the true face of Yeon causing a ripple in the calm minds of people. A place that was calm like a lake suddenly started to have ripples with a single drop of pebble named Umbra.

Is not it dubious how the city felt the need for an empire and someone from the three pillars was just so right to take this position? It all seemed sketchy and filled with plots. Umbra exposed what we can’t see, what goes in the darkness of this flourishing city, and how safe are the omegas in this holy land, the revelations that began to pour on daily became the nightmare for the Ji group.

The threat that was taken as a joke started to strangle Solace as it gained popularity among the weak and suffering groups and more rebellious groups emerged. That city which looked calm, prosperous, and propagated equality seemed to hold dark secrets, people started to question higher-ups.

Alas! What could the person on the throne do when people start questioning him? He started to look for the mastermind of the Umbra rather than giving answers. No one knows who runs it and how it is funded but they do know it is the future and a threat to this empire. The higher-ups want to remove this thorn to maintain their power while the Umbra is calmly doing its work…

Beware of shadows 'cause they can tell the truth about you.” Namjoon wipes his face and stops as Jin gestures him to.

This article was written to irk and target two companies, Jin knew that it might have caused a small storm and reached the people concerned. He holds his forehead rubbing it “Tell”

His meaning was obvious and Namjoon was smart enough to understand that he means to inform all that went on after this article was out. Namjoon straightens up and gives detailed information about how the college students were advertising and saying it was the true media and Taehyung as their hero while the higher-ups just gritted their teeth and were smiling and telling him to guide and discipline the young master and to not cause troubles and not follow whatever is shown on the media. Jeons are quiet and have not responded as of yet.”

Namjoon inhales and continues “This article was displayed on the news and was criticized even talks about Kim being against the ideology of Solace and questions on Kim group not acting as the famous pillar was raised and taken into account ultimately giving this article the name of propaganda. The authorities from the college also gave a warning call and want you to handle it well.

Jin grits his teeth hearing it “Is not my brother allowed to say his views…what did he say?”

“The young master says dogs bark…he is not obliged to understand their language and respond.” Namjoon positions his specs again not knowing what else to do after saying that statement. Taehyung doesn’t like to hear a no especially when he did nothing wrong.

Jin feels his head start aching again he turns to his butler and asks him to prepare another coffee for him and also asks about his brother’s whereabouts.

The butler hesitates and informs “Young master didn’t come home yesterday, he said he would stay in his friend’s house and will behave.”

Hearing the last word Namjoon coughs to not laugh while Jin grits his teeth, standing up to get ready. He orders his butler to serve Namjoon breakfast while goes to his room to get changed. It is going to be a long and stressful day.

.

.

.

.

.

While Jin was worried about how to handle the mess caused by Taehyung, his friend on the other side of the city was dealing with the same headache aka Taehyung on the phone line.

“Eh…what kind of request is this? What are you planning to do?” Hoseok says as he stares at the phone in his hand with the unbelievable request made. He is a beta with a strong ability to make elixirs and potions that can be effective and treat like the best medicines offered by science. But Hoseok is an arrogant man and doesn’t like to supply his medicines to anybody, his place is open for a soul aiming to help omegas. He also likes to address himself as the witch of Gandok. 

His house is built near the outskirts and has not had many people who live nearby. The place looks creepy from the outside with the many pots and fields growing various herbs and creepers covering the house. Hoseok is known to all in Gandok and outside the city because of his peculiar talent and look, he wears a nose stud, has many piercings on his ears, his hair is braided into several parts, and rest falls up to his shoulder and he always wears dark clothes. He is a beauty that knows all that is happening in Gandok but prefers to live alone and mind his own business unlike the one on the call.

“What do you take me for?” He says, tired of the person on the other side of the line.

“Oh, a very handsome, famous, and one and the only witch who has no other match for him” The chirpy voice of Taehyung from the other side of the phone answered, Hoseok could feel the grin.

“Flattery will get you nowhere” Hoseok responds to the compliment rolling his eyes, though there was a smile on his lips hearing it. Taehyung was like a breath of fresh air, his presence is always positive and affected people in a good way, this is the reason why Hoseok was still indulging him.

“I mean it so please do it for me, you have seen me, and no one will guess anything wrong I have the perfect personality to get on with it,” Taehyung says voice deep and vibrant.

“It is not just this….there are many risks and I have not done anything like this before, nobody asks for anything weird like you do. I am Jin’s friend, to begin with, I will only listen to him” 

Hoseok studied in school with Jin and is a good friend of his, their bond is very strong and Jin has helped him in a lot of ways especially by supplying him with the materials he needed for his experiments. 

Hoseok hears the whining tone of the person “You know how upset Hyung will become when he will come to know that his little brother is rejected for a favor by his best friend, and you know how angry he gets when he sees my tears and…and Hyung…they are coming…and about to fall” Hoseok hears sniffles and sighs in defeat, the exaggeration was too much to handle.

“Taehyung stops being so overdramatic, does Jin even knows how I am tortured by your requests?” he asks exasperated.

Taehyung ignores him going back to his point. “So should I come tomorrow? Will it be prepared by then? Tomorrow is perfect. Five in the evening is fine with me, okay, Hyung I should give you time to carry on with your work. See you tomorrow bye bye” He hangs up the phone Hoseok tries to call his name but hears nothing, he slumps on the sofa holding his head in his hands.

“You always lose to him, the great witch is weak for that brat,” Yoongi says leaning on the door, another beta, and partner of Hoseok. They live together and Yoongi helps Hoseok in experiments and its supply. He has been with Hoseok for so long to the point that Hoseok couldn’t do a thing without his help.

He smiles watching Hoseok and his misery. He has accompanied Hoseok in various escapades, a brave beta with excessive strength, some say Yoongi is not beta but something else or it must be because of magic but this secret is only between the two of these inseparable beings.

“He is a person to lose for.” Hoseok smiles fondly thinking of Taehyung.

Yoongi snorts shaking his head “He is trouble maker and you are weak for him” 

“He is a total sunshine and has been always there to help me in need.” Hoseok stands up looking around for things that he will require to make a potion. “Help me,” he says looking at Yoongi with a bright smile who quickly walks towards him and places a kiss on his head.

“What does that brat wants now?”

“Oh, you will be surprised,” Hoseok says shaking his head.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

354K 19K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Army♡ Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...
311K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
11.7K 590 9
He is an abused one. Never felt any love or care. His guardians married him off to an old man, Kim Junyoung, just for money. He became a sex slave t...
103K 7.9K 49
A taekook fanfiction ♡ Alpha Jeon Jungkook didn't expect his fated mate to be a trueblood alpha. Having an alpha as his fated one was fine but a true...