The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

Par bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... Plus

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Am I growing up?

791 26 10
Par bubblegumm1111

The morning of September 1st 1977 Aveline Rosier took the opportunity to deliver a minor fuck you to her father sitting in jail. Every September 1st for the last six years, he would force her to dress in painfully annoying formal clothes. Tights, black skirts, flats— the whole thing. Making sure her hair and magic was done by a house elf, so they made a good impression on the rest of the families.

This September 1st was different. This was the first year she actually had freedom. So staring at her reflection with her wild curls, brown oversized muggle leather jacket, denim skirt with a pair of partform doc marten boots— she felt rather proud of herself. It was a small reminder of the fact that no matter what she was winning.

James Potter seemed to take the exact opposite approach. As he walked out of his room Aveline jaw literally dropped. Never in her life had she seen James look so put together.

All the practice had done on his hair clearly payed off . It styled with gel like he was some sort of movie star. His uniform black pants perfectly ironed, as he wore a blazer Aveline had never seen wear in his life. His Gryffindor tie, wrapped around his neck to perfection with the shiny Head Boy badge on his vest.

"Where's James Potter and what have you done with him?" Sirius gasped.

He himself was decked out in his usual scruffy leather jacket and even scruffier ripped black jeans. Muggle band t shirt with hair as wild as ever falling to his shoulder.

In response James merely flared his jacket a little bit, sending them a wink.

"Merlin he's a handsome little devil isn't he Aveline?" Sirius mused out loud, leaning on the door frame next to her.

"He sure is Sirius. Our little boy, is all grown up," Aveline mocked back, causing James to roll his eyes.

"Don't worry lads, you can put a marauder in a suite but you can't take the marauder out of him," James said proudly puffing out his chest.

"I'm not a lad," Aveline tutted crossing her arms, leaning back against the wall casually.

Now that she was actually able to experience muggle fashion— besides the few clothes she had hidden away before— Aveline was taking great pleasure in updating her wardrobe and style. A series of silver rings say on her finger, all sorts of different styles. Her hair framed with fringey bangs and a layer of blacks eyeliner framing her pretty blues.

"You sure eat like one," James muttered under his breath, earning himself a full force punch in the arm from Aveline. "Ow!" he complained gripping the spot she hit. "For a little one she sure got— OW!"

"Keep talking and the next one will be your face," she mocked, the way a sister would mock a brother.

James watch as she sauntered into her room shutting the door with a soft slam, a grin springing across his face. They had always been close— him and Aveline— though living together over the summer had established a different type of dynamic between them and Sirius. For the first time in his life James felt like he actually had siblings. Sirius and Aveline becoming the brother and sister he never had.

They weren't afraid to bicker infront of the Potter parents, or walk around the house as if it was there own. James would often walk downstairs in the morning to see them sitting at the table with his parents, enjoying breakfast and laughing like maniacs.

Nothing made him happier. Even when all his hoodies were being stolen by Aveline, or all his favourite shirts were being stolen by Sirius, it always made him secretly warm inside. Or when Sirius would eat all his favourite cereal, leaving him with none.

It was the little reminders that they were there, and comfortable enough to be grumpy, sad, happy, angry, and full of giggles in his house and in front of his parents. Never in his entire friendship with either of them had he seen them so carefree. Despite the fact a war was raging they still somehow seemed better off.

Which only made James more worried about what was going on in their houses before they escaped.
_________________

"Where's Aveline?" Peter asked as James and Sirius flopped down in their compartment, taking up as much as space as they humanly could.

Remus was already there as well, in his usual corner. The vibe was different on the platform that day, a sense of excitement, nostalgia and more as they realized this was their last September 1st. The now seventh years watching the squeeky first years in awe, wondering if they actually were ever that small.

"Not sure maybe the bathroom. Ran off as soon as we stepped foot on the train," Sirius answered, running a hand through his hair.

"Prongs don't take this offensively mate, but why do you look like one of Evan Rosier's little bitch boys?" Peter asked innocently, taking in his James look.

He shrugged nonchalantly as if it was no big deal. Stretching his arm with a smirk and placing it on the seat behind him.

"Head boy duties Pete. Besides, the ladies eat it up," James explained winking as he said it.

Peter nodded with a bit of a shrug as he said it. There was no denying James already had girls falling to the floor around him. Him in a suit, was causing a whole new level of flurry already amongst the man loving population at Hogwarts.

In fact, the train hadn't even left yet and already there were groups of giggling girls and boys walking past the compartment just to get a look at James Potter in his handsome Head boy get up. When this happened he would wave and wink like he was some sort of prince, and their faces would turn bright red and they'd rush off in a flurry of intense giggles.

The door flung open, and in walked a very pissed off, Aveline Rosier. Slamming it as a group of second year girls were standing behind her trying to get James to notice them. With an angry flick of her wand she drew the curtains.

"Merlin James tone it down! A woman can't even take a piss without having a whole crowd of second years knocking on my stall trying to convince me to introduce them to you!" she complained with a shake of her head. "Ridiculous!"

Everyone was bursting out into a fit of laughter over this. All except Remus Lupin, who couldn't get over the way her tan bare legs looked in the skirt, the eyeliner lining her eyes, the current style of her hair— and really just everything about her. She looked effortlessly cool as she ran a hand through her hair, flopping down in between Remus and Peter in her usual spot.

For those who didn't know Aveline, they might think she was more grumpy lately. Though all her friends knew that this was just Aveline. And not the version of herself that she forced to be super sweet and nice as to distance herself as much as she could from the Rosier's.

She was growing into herself. She was growing into her personality, and finally feeling more free to simply be Aveline. The version of herself she actually was, and not who she felt she had to be. It was no longer as scary for her to be a Rosier, for the first time in her life she felt as she worth more then just her last name.

"What can I say," James sighed with a smile. "The ladies love me."

"Yeah all ladies except the one you want," Sirius muttered, and James promptly smacked him on the back of the head like a dog.

"This is my year. I can feel it," James sighed, pointing to his chest.

As if on que the door swung open, Lily Evans poking her head in the room. Her eyes looked to Remus and Aveline first, before swooping over to James. James was already standing up, adjusting his suit jacket casually.

Lily's reaction was probably the most hilarious thing any of them had ever witnessed. The words physically jumping out of her brain as she stared at him in silence. Her rosy cheeks that always have her away, turning instant red, as her eyes darted from his shiny shoes to the hair on the top of his head.

"Cat got your tongue Lily Flower?" her smirked. "So what you ready to rock this prefect meeting?"

Lily didn't say anything, opening her mouth to talk and clearing her throat a couple times. She didn't know where to look, forcing her eyes over to Remus and Aveline.

"Prefect meeting in 30. Potter and I need to discuss some things before. Come along then James," Lily said rather formally, leaving the compartment without even daring to look at James again.

James had a cocky strut to his walk, pausing at the doorway to wink at his friends with a cheeky grin.

"She sooo wants me," he mouthed to them.

For once they all thought that possibly James was right. There was no denying that absolutely enamoured look that swept across her face the moment she saw James. The girl practically had a full body reaction, to the point where Aveline thought she was about to pass out.

Deciding it was probably time to get ready, Aveline left to the bathroom. Changing into her school robes and placing her prefect button nicely on the sweater vest she was wearing. The girl still wearing her black doc martens as her shoe choice.

Remus was waiting in the hallway for her. Dressed in his uniform casually leaning against the wall.

"If James make this stupid fucking thing long I will strangle him in his sleep," Remus groaned as they made there way to it.

The prefect meeting was always the most dreadful thing for the prefects each year. Especially when you had a Head Boy and Girl who acted as if they had sticks physically shoved up their ass cracks

"Be nice," Aveline warned him kindly. "We got to support James no matter what. Even if he makes us sit through a boring shit show meeting."

"I can support him better if I don't go—"

"Remus," she warned again, grabbing his hand tightly so he couldn't scramble off.

He always hated this type of thing. Said it was a waste of time for they never got any new information. It was always the same horrible rehearsed speech about the rules of being a prefect.

So Remus let Aveline drag him into the meeting. Right in the first row, as the room hadn't filled yet. Normally Lily would sit would with them, though this time it was just them, whispering to eachother talking shit about most people in the room.

"Hey," Remus said suddenly, turning his head to look around. "Where's your brother?"

Aveline looked around herself, eyes darting to the usual group of Slytherin's Evan sat with. Sure enough he was no where to be seen. She supposed he was most likely just slacking off because it was James. She didn't think much of it, shrugging to Remus nonchalantly.

When everyone was finally sitting, the door at the front of the room creaked open, and in walked Lily Evans followed by James Potter.

There was a round of applause, though no one clapped louder then Remus Lupin and Aveline Rosier. The two clapped like maniacs, Remus letting out a wolf whistle and Aveline whooping like she was at some sort of concert. James look extremely amused, sending them a subtle wink as he stood filled in behind Lily who looked two seconds away from snapping their necks. Every single prefect in the room was glaring at the back of their heads for their behaviour.

"Thank you for the overwhelming welcome," Lily started, clenching her teeth as she glared at Remus and Aveline. "As many of you already know, I'm Lily Evans—

"MUDBLOOD BITCH!"

It was one of the Slytherin's calling from the back of the room. At once both Remus and Aveline were on their feet, reaching for their wands. James lurched forward, causing Lily to place a hand on his chest, pushing him back with a stern expression.

She gave the same look to Aveline and Remus who grudgingly sat down. They didn't want to ruin this moment for their friends by causing a full out fight in the middle of their meeting.

"And I'm James Potter," James finished with a pissed of tone. "And as long as I'm Head Boy none of that prejudice bullshit will be happening in my hallways or you'll be sent to Dumbledore with a lot more then just a detention. Are we clear?"

He barked the words in such a powerful voice everyone looked genuinely taken aback. His tone sharp and cutting, so unfamiliar to his usual happy go lucky tone. He positioned himself so his body was slightly blocking Lily, like a lion ready to pounce. Hazel eyes scanning over anyone who even tried to interject, people squirming back in their seats to get away from his harsh stare.

"Excellent," James gritted, stepping away to give Lily the spotlight. "Take it away Miss Evans."

Their meeting was actually quite amusing. It didn't seem as rehearsed or boring as the others, and James and Lily's playful banter was making the whole crowd laugh. It seemed very natural to the two of them up there, bouncing off each-other as if they were made to be partners.

Lily seemed to be enjoying herself, responding with wit to any of James jokes. Laughing and smiling along with the crowd.

When it came to the end it was James who stepped forward, eyes glaring directly at the group of Slytherin's in the back

"Black, Parkinson and Avery, you will be doing the train check when we get to the station. Understood?" he demanded, his glare icy as if he was daring them to object. They nodded their heads slightly putt off, and with that the meeting was finally over.

Aveline and Remus hung around after as people filtered out— some staying behind to ask questions. They wanted to be there just in case anything went wrong. Specifically with the group of green ties that were lingering by the door.

They were whispering to eachother and shoving eachother lightly as if some sort of argument. Then, with a pissed off expression Regulus Black stepped forward.

"Hey Rosier," he called, getting her attention. Along with James, Lily, and Remus's. "Can we talk to you for a second?"

At once James and Remus were in alert, both boys sharing a concerned glance having a miniature conversation with just the one look. The conversation James and Lily were having with a couple fifth years paused, everyone to interested in watching Regulus Black approach Aveline Rosier.

Aveline looked behind him, it was him, Avery and one of the Parkinson girls. All with quiet expressions as they watched her. She nodded, getting up from her seat only for Remus to grab her arm and hold her back.

"Avery, Parkinson you aren't needed," Regulus barked back at the two lingering near the door, and instantly they screamed like scared little bugs. "What you think I'm gonna kill her or something Lupin?" He scoffed.

Remus's jaw clenched at this, the werewolf boy standing up, taking a few steps infront of Aveline. James jumped in rushing to Remus's side without question. Crossing his arms like some sort of body guard.

Regulus let out a sort of arrogant fake chuckle, crossing his arms and taking a step forward. Looking past the two boys right to Aveline.

"Tell your guard dogs to stand the fuck down Aveline. They aren't doing anything other then proving the enormous size of their egos," Regulus chuckle casually, tossing a hand through his hair.

Aveline placed a hand on the back of Remus's arm, nudging the way through the two boys.

"It's okay," she whispered out of the corner of her mouth to them.

She made eye contact with Remus giving him a nod. He could tell her facial expression that she wasn't at all bothered or fearful of being left alone with Regulus. Remus trusted Aveline and her judgment. She was a brilliant girl, who knew how to handle herself. Possibly better then he did.

So he nodded at her motioning for everyone to follow him out the door, leaving Regulus and Aveline alone. Though this didn't stop James, Lily and Remus to wait outside the door with their ears pressed, just in case.

"Regulus, long time no see," Aveline said casually, sitting down on one of the chairs and kicking her boots up to rest on the back of the one infront of her.

"I wonder why," he snapped sarcastically, crossing his arms.

"Oh stop being so dramatic," she sighed, tossing her head back.

"Dramatic? I'm not the one who got my own mother killed and my own father thrown in azkaban along with five other people."

Aveline thought they were placing nice, though Regulus was going straight in for the kill. Hitting her with words he knew would stab her heart. He was clearly angry at her, she could tell. His body language closed off and face flushed.

"And I'm not the one part of prejudice cult who kills innocent people. Pick your fucking poison," she spat back rather quickly.

Regulus's jaw clenched, and his eyes threatened to roll.

"Listen I'm not here to fight—"

"Really?!" She awed in sarcasm. "Well you're certainly doing a horrible job at that then, aren't you?"

"You need to stop spending so much time with my brother," he rolled his eyes in annoyance at her sarcasm.

"Touché," she snapped back with a fake smile.

"I'm actually here to talk about Evan—"

"Oh lovely! Pull up a chair and we can talk all about brother dearest latest kills, I'd be delighted to hear about his psychopathic rage."

Regulus looked like he was two seconds away from strangling her. Running a hand over his face and forcing himself to take deep breaths as he paced around the room.

"Must you be so difficult?" Regulus seethed through clenched teeth.

"Let me check.... yeah actually I think I must," she deadpanned, crossing her arms. Though she could tell by his face something was bothering him. So she sighed, putting her feet down. "What is it Regulus? You might be a little pain in my arse sometimes but I'm still always here for you."

He took another deep breath, biting his lip as if was trying to figure out what to say.

"Something is seriously wrong with your brother—"

"Your just figuring that out now?"

He glared at her, shaking his head. "No Aveline I'm serious—"

"No that's your brother."

Regulus let out the most frustrated sight known to man, and for a moment Aveline felt like giggling. She knew she was being sort of a dick, but could you blame her?

"Look, ever since your wedding something has been wrong with him. He's been—" Regulus cut himself off as if something was fighting to not be sad. He took another deep breath as if it pained him. "He's being killing a lot of people."

She gulped, letting her eyes study Regulus's clenched jaw and worried expression. Waiting for her to say something— anything.

"Well what's new then," She muttered under her breath.

Regulus shook his head again. "Aveline as much as a dick you might think Evan is, he hadn't killed a single person before then. The day after your wedding he went on this weird sort of spree. Killing his first ever person. It's like something—I don't know— broke in him. I can't explain but it's like he's not even there anymore. He's insane. I know you think he's always been crazy, but it takes a lot for someone to kill people. Even Evan..."

He kept talking but Aveline couldn't hear him. Little pieces of facts clicking into her brain like a puzzle. What Regulus didn't know is that Evan had killed someone before that day.

He had killed his own mother— for Avelines life.

She didn't know why but the way he didn't even hesitate she figured that their mother wasn't the first life he had taken. That he had done it time and time again, and that one more was nothing.

Though the facts were plain and clear screaming in her face. Elenor Rosier was the first person Evan ever killed— his own mother.

"Where is he? Why isn't he at school?" she asked, picking up her head to stare at Regulus.

He shrugged. "No one knows. He told us he'd be a week late. That he has things to do. Bet you can imagine what that means," Regulus snorted.

"I just can't believe—"

"Oh don't play the fucking card," Regulus cut her off in a irritated tone. "Your the one who destroyed his fucking life then didn't even show up to your own mothers funeral. If anything the blood on his hands is on yours too. You aren't innocent in all of this Rosier."

If Aveline was being 100% truthful, she had spent many sleepless nights thinking the same thought. Thinking about Evan in the cold mansion alone. Though now she heard the truth of it all from Regulus, it was like a stab to her gut.

"Shut the fuck up," she gritted, pushing herself out of her chair. "You don't know shit about my family."

"Well I know you turned your brother into a homicidal maniac, got your mother killed, your father thrown in azkaban, and broke my cousins heart—"

"My parents are better off where they are," she snapped, taking a step towards Regulus. "And your cousin is a disgusting piece of shit. Was it not you who was begging me not to marry him? If I was any dafter I'd think you want to fuck me!"

This seemed to hit a instant sensitive spot with Regulus. She was being loud and brash, not really thinking and letting the word spill out of her mouth. She was aiming to hurt and he was, though she wasn't expecting that of all things to be what set him over the edge.

A wave of a new type of deep rage washed over his face. As he shook his head staring up at the ceiling.

"You're a privileged bitch, you know that."

"And so are you. At least I'm not a fucking coward to top it all off," she stated calmly, watching his face get a deeper and deeper shade of red.

"Some of us," he gritted slowly, in a dangerously low tone, "don't have the privilege to run away to blood traitors well fucking halfblood freaks—"

"Open your mother of merlin eyes Regulus!" She couldn't help it anymore. He was pushing all the buttons that was about to make her snap. "All you have to do is look at Sirius, Andromeda or even me, to realize sometimes if you want something you have to take it. If you truly didn't want this life for yourself there's a way out. There always is. You just aren't brave enough to take it."

Regulus liked to tell himself he didn't have insecurities. That he was confident in the way he liked. In his magical abilities, in his family, in his friends, in his last name. He was intelligent, cunning, good looking— everything a perfect pureblood son should be.

Though somehow Sirius was still better then him. Sirius got better marks. Sirius had more friends. Sirius somehow had his own vault for of gold. Sirius was happier. And at the end of the day Sirius would have a better future.

They had always been so similar was the funny part. Similar in looks, similar in heigh, in intelligence, even in age.

Though it always boiled down to one singular trait, that Sirius had and Regulus didn't.

Sirius was simply braver. And Regulus would acknowledge that everyday of his life. It was Sirius
who speak up at the dinner table when their parents would bash muggle borns, and Regulus would sit in shame staring at his plate. It was Sirius who was always throwing himself in the way of the punches and curses so Regulus didn't have to bare them.

And now, it was Sirius who made it out— who was brave enough to weather the storm of leaving— well Regulus had trapped himself. He mad managed to get himself so deep into a situation he most definitely could've walked out on if he so wanted to. he hadn't found it in him like Sirius had. Simply could not even picture the amount of courage it would take to do something like that.

So Aveline's words didn't just sting, they burnt him. Right into the cracks of his insecurities, of the realization he could've left. He could've taken the many opportunities thrown at him by Sirius, Aveline and even Andromeda out of the mess he was in.

And now he was nothing more then a dirty death eater. Who could kill and kill until he was killed himself— or worse thrown in a cell to rot his years way till he reached insanity.

Perhaps it was the burning that had him saying nothing else to the girl. Simply pulling his face into a blank expression as he walked out. Ignoring her calls out apologies as he did.

He wanted to tell her she had nothing to apologize for. She was right— he was a coward with a future he had thrown away.

No matter how hard he wished, at the end of the day he would always be first and foremost defined by the mark on his arm. When he eventually died at they found his body, they wouldn't see a dead man, but a dead death eater. Cheers  would probably sound and someone who never even knew would sigh with a good riddance that another one of them was gone.

Regulus Black had never intended to be a murderer death eater— a part of something that represents the worst of humanity.  He simply wanted to be heard, to be seen in a world that always made him invisible. For his parents to see him as more then a burden, to be apart of something that was bigger then himself.

He just  never intended it to be like this. And the worst part was there was no going back. This was life— his present and his future— and there was nothing he could do about it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.3K 1.2K 21
Includes: Impreg, Bxb/Gay content, Maybe mild Depressive topics Hyunjin had beautiful twin girls at the age of 15. The father, you ask? You'll find...
79.8K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze
79.4K 2.3K 19
❝Godric, you're so irritable❞ ❝Yeah, but you love it❞ The story of a boy who never looked away from the fiery red-head long enough to notice that his...
5.2K 119 38
Hope Piquery the pure-blood girl who had everything she could have ever asked for a perfect life her dad being the president of the MACUSA, her mothe...