The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

Galing kay bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... Higit pa

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

August slipped away like a....

790 27 16
Galing kay bubblegumm1111

August seemed to slip away like a bottle of cheap wine. Effortlessly in a haze of sunshine and salt air. There was a feeling in the air amongst of the marauders and friends. Like deep down somehow they knew that these last weeks of summer were it.

This was the last time they would be able to run around carelessly and free by the edge of the lake. The last time they worry about trivial childrens issues. Like their upcoming classes and who would be in them.

This was it.

There last summer is of being free stupid teenagers. Who could get drunk on cheap beer, and laugh under the sun until there cheeks hurt from smiling. There seemed to be some sort of unspoken agreements that they were to make these last weeks the most possible fun.

The reckless type of fun that only teenagers in school could had. The type of fun that had you running down streets at midnight, yelling into the stars like you were on the only people in the world. The type of fun that made you feel invincible. Had you talking of dreams that would never come true under the stars. Running till your lungs burnt with laughter and crisp summer air.

It was one of these summer nights— August 27th if we're being specific. The marauders and the group of Gryffindor girls laying under the stars on the little bit of beach by James's house.  Cigarette smoke billowing around some of them, open beer bottles plopped on the ground around them.

Aveline lay with her head in Remus's lap. The boy absentmindedly running a hand through her hair as he smoked a cigarette. His back leaning against a tree as he did so.

"I'd always liked the idea of going to America."

Marlene was speaking, the group discussing  their wildest dreams for the future. The type of dreams that maybe were impossible, and maybe would never happen. But in the dead of the night surronded by nothing but the open sky, it almost made you feel godly. The feeling of the chill in the air indescribably of any scientific term.

As if the whisper of the wind wasn't just a mere scientific phenoma, but the power of something else. A force of agency and life that tickled your soul as you stared at the sky.

"America? Why?" Pete asked for the group.

"I think in America you can do anything. Have you ever heard of the muggle thing called Hollywood? I'd love to be a star," she awed, the girl starting up at the stars as if she pleading with them. "Imagine me an american actress, can't you guys picture it?"

There was a collective nod and rumble of agreement. If anyone had start quality it was Marlene with her dazzling looks and killer personality.

"I think when the wars over I'm going to explore Europe with my brother. Italy, France, Greece, Rome— all the wonderful places," Mary sighed in a dreamy voice. "It'll be brilliant. I want to really see the world."

"I've always wanted to go to Rome," Remus chimed in.

"I'm going to travel the world as well Mary," Sirius added. "Once the war is over I'm dedicating my 20's to seeing as much as I can. All those cool muggle places you always see in the magazines."

They talked about the future as the moon rose higher and higher in the sky. Rambling off every dream in their hearts and minds. Some silly, some stupid, some rational— but nevertheless all dreams.

"One day I'm going to open a bakery," Dorcas piped in, with a soft smile. "One of those cute muggle ones with fluffy cupcakes covered in pretty icings. I'll bake all day and people will come from all over the world to taste it."

Dreams were an odd thing. Almost everyone has them but the fraction of peoples who dreams actually come true are minimal. Some for the reason of simply being swept up into life and never getting there break. And for some others the hand of death stealing lives before dreams can even begin.

"A cottage by the sea side," Aveline whispered, though the only person who could even hear her was Remus.

"Hm?" he mumbled, brushing a stray of hair out of her face.

"Picture me with a little cottage tucked into the seaside. Maybe a little garden or a chicken coup. A quiet simple life, with lots of space. And so many cozy couches," she explained, a soft happy expression on her face as she thought about it. "I'll have a brilliant library as well. And during the days I'll work in the Hospital."

Remus hummed, a soft smile on his face as he listened to her. It sounded lovely, her idea of a quiet little simple life. He could picture it so clearly.

Her wearing one of her favourite summer dresses, hair billowing around in the seaside wind as she planted little plants in her garden. Maybe she'd have a dog, or even a couple kids. It was beautiful picture, one that made his heart feel warm.

"You know what," James said suddenly, jumping up to see his feet. The button up short sleeve shirt he was wearing was undone at the top, his jeans rolled up to his calves so he didn't get sand on them. His hair it's usual wild mess, as he slightly stumbled from the many beers he had drank. "Let's do something crazy fun! This is our last summer. Everyone up on their feet we are going for an adventure!"

James Potter was infectious, with his grand attitude  and energy. It was almost impossible to say not to him, so stumbling messes the group stood up. Aveline would've fallen over if it wasn't for Remus catching her by the waist, looking down at her with a wide, absolute ridiculous grin.

"You good?" he chuckled, not removing his hands just yet. 

She nodded dramatically. "Remus Lupin, always my knight in shining armour," she joked in an even more dramatic tone.

He rolled his eyes, pretending to shove her away playfully.

"Your a piece of work you know that?"

She shrugged, grabbing his arm and holding it close. "I suppose, but you really seem to like that don't you?"

Before he could respond she was yelling something at Sirius, chasing after him and practically jumping on his back. Remus watched in amusement as she laughed at the top of her lungs, nearly falling into the sand again. All he could was shake his hide and hide his smile towards the ground.
__________

"James this is a horrible idea!" Lily chided, as the group of them were currently hiding behind a muggle dumpster.

James had decided to take them to a muggle club he knew that was walking distance from his house. The only problem was they somehow had to get in, considering in the muggle world they were still underage.

"There's no way they'll let any of us in," Lily continued crossing her arms in disapproval.

"I'm thinking of a plan!" James responded waving her off.

The two continued to bicker over the logistics of it. Which was rather funny because Lily actually seemed down to sneak it, she just didn't understand how James was hoping to get all of them in, considering all of them were only 17.

Maybe it was the liquid confidence, or maybe she was just super drunk, but Aveline was thoroughly convinced she could get them all in. She gave her hair a ruffle, pulling down her shirt a little so it revealed a little more of her chest. Grabbing Marlene by the arm and pulling her along.

She could hear James hissing at them to stop from behind, but the two blondes marched right up to the male security guard.

They couldn't hear what she was saying, but all they could see was Aveline looking up at him with his her wide eyes. A hand twirling through blonde hair as the man laughed at something she said. His face was turning a bright red as he looked down at Aveline.

Then frantically Marlene waved them all over with a stupidly wide grin on her face.

"If anyone catches you, you lot tell them you snuck in the back door alright?" the man said, and at once they all nodded their heads frantically. Then, he stepped aside and let the teenagers walked through the door.

It was loud, drumming right into their ear drums as the music shook the floor. Dark except for flashes of lights and the sounds of people yelling at the top of their lungs to the music. James looked like a child in a candy store, frantically looking around at all the different people and the dance floor with wide eyes.

"Aveline Rosier, you might be my favourite person alive," James hollered over the noise, throwing an arm over her and kissing her of the forehand. She made a fake gagging noise and pushed him away playfully.

For the most part they just danced. All of them too scared to actually go up to the bar and order drinks. Sirius and Marlene were the only who would dare, taking shots of strange muggle liquid that burnt their throats.

Letting themselves be wildly free. Not caring about what they looked like, or what other people were thinking, just dancing like the idiots they were. Screaming the lyrics into eachothers faces as they clung onto eachother tightly.

Then, like a beacon of light perhaps Dancing Queen by Abba started bellowing on the speakers. The whole group erupting in screams to the possible best song to ever exist.

"I LOVE THIS SONG," Sirius practically shrieked.

He grabbed onto Aveline pulling the girl into a hold before twirling her around as they danced. Her hair billowing around her as they stood in the middle of a small circle their friends had made— well they danced and hung onto eachother themselves.

"you are the dancing queen, young and sweet only SEVENTEEN," they yelled, extra emphasis on the seventeen part.

Aveline was laughing hysterically as Sirius used all his pureblood dance lessons to the best of his ability. Twirling her around with ease and making her do a bunch of fancy tricks and dips that only she could've been able to pull off.

"YOU CAN DANCE, YOU CAN JIVE, HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE."

They were screaming the lyrics into eachother faces. Feeling as if they were in some sort of movie. Everything faded away in that moment, and it was only Aveline and her stupid friends on the dance floor. They probably looked stupid, but as if they cared.

And as the song faded away and ABBA bellowed it's final lyric, a man approached James. He was wearing all black, a hand his pocket as he tapped the boy on the shoulder. He looked to be some sort of muggle security guard. Wearing an all black uniform with a shiny badge on his chest.

"We're going to need to see some ID from you and friends," the man hollered over the music.

James eyes widened, as he looked over at his friends.

"RUN!"

No one was expecting that, to come out of Lily Evans mouth, the girl pushing forward and grabbing James by the hand, pulling him through the crowd of people. The rest of them scrambled as well, Aveline grabbing onto Remus's arm as they pushed through the crowd together. It was busy, so as long as they stood in the center of the ground surrounded by people it would he difficult for them to get caught. 

They could see one of the security guards eyes flashing over the crowd, no doubt looking for them.  There had to be at least five of the buff men with flashlights searching the crowd now.

"The BACK DOOR!" Remus hollered over the crowd, practically dragging Aveline toward the back of the room.

They managed to slip out, stumbling into an alley way in an out of breath fit, clutching to eachother. Remus's face was flushed his usual messy hair even more messy then normal. And at once, as she looked into his soft brown eyes they both began hysterically laughing. Clasping their hands to their stomachs as they were hunched over, laughing till they could breath.

"I'm gonna piss myself," Aveline choked, practically leaning on Remus as she laughed.

"How much you want to bet they caught Peter?" Remus asked with a chuckle, whipping tears of laughter from his eyes.

They were walking down the alley now, trying to put some casual distance between themselves and the club. They didn't want to necessarily look like they were running from anything.

Aveline was drunk, high off adrenaline and the rush from the evening. The blonde girl particularly giggly to the point where everything Remus said was hysterical to her.

"Wait," she breathed between giggles, coming to a halt. "Like i'm actually going to piss myself."

"Yeah definitely don't piss yourself!" Remus responded raising his eyebrows as if it was the most ridiculous thing. He looked around, trying to see if their was a bathroom anywhere nearby. "Yeah to be honest Aveline, your going to have to piss on the street or hold it till we get to James."

"Your a wizard!" She complained tugging on his arm. "Apparate me back like a true gentleman, so I don't piss myself."

They were both rather tipsy, Remus reaching out and steadying her by her hips. His eyes tired looking and smile a goofy grin.

"To be fair, you're a witch. Though I don't think either of should be apparating unless we want our bodies cut in half."

As he spoke she threw his arms around his neck, scrunching her nose in disapproval.  He moved some of her hair out of her face for her. She let out a frustrated sighed, dramatically throwing her head back.

"You and your rules Lupin," she complained, leaning back. If he didn't have ahold of her she most definitely would've been on the floor.

"What would you like me to do? Transfigure the trash bin into a toilet?" He asked in a joking tone, though her face immediately lit up. He could tell what she was about to say before she even said it. The boy holding up his finger to shut her up. "Don't even think about it Aveline. How would we explain a toilet in the middle of muggle street?"

"But I have to pee!" she complained.

He looked around, pointing to a spot behind the large dumpster can.

"Go piss behind the dumpster, I'll stand guard for any freaks," he said, turning her around and pointing her in the right direction.

"Ew! I'm not peeing behind a dumpster! What am I some sort of sewer rat? I'm not Peter!"

"Then piss your pants, I'll make sure to take a photo when you look like a little piss baby."

She sighed a very dramatic sigh, walking off to behind the dumpster. It was absolutely foul smelling back their, and by the smell of it and the look of the sticky ground, Aveline most definitely was not the first one to take a piss behind this dumpster.

Remus stood infront of the dumpster, his arms crossed like some sort of body guard.

"Ew it smells like rotting shit," she complained.

"I wonder why," Remus mused, his back turned to her.

"Cover your ears I don't want you listening!" She snapped at him, and Remus snorted before doing what she said.

A minute later she was done, tackling him from behind causing the boy to jump. She smiled up at him happier then ever.

"All good?" he asked hiding a grin that threatened to break.

She nodded, looping her arm in his as they began to walk down the street once again.

"I think pissing behind dumpsters may just be one of my new favourite activities."

Remus threw his head back in a wheezing laugh, his face turning even more red.

"Of course you'd say some weird shit like that," he wheezed, giggling to himself more then anything. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" she replied in offence, looking up at him with a playful displeased expression. "Your just jealous, because girl pee is cuter."

He shook his head in response still giggling to himself. "Yeah I'm horribly jealous you got to piss behind a dumpster covered in throw up," he responded in a sarcastic manner.

Her eyes widened, looking down at her shoes in horror. "That was throw up? I thought that was just moss growing from the ground! I stepped in that!"

Remus glanced at her from the corner of his eye to dee her horrified expression, and this only set the boy off. Into such an intense flurry of giggles and wheezes his face was brighter then a tomatoe. Aveline quite literally thought he was going to pass out at one point.

"It's not funny," she snarled, crossing her arms. Though she was fighting back a grin as she side eyed him, his laughter way too contagious for her to find it amusing.

The boy couldn't even get any words out. It was one of those situations were the drinks in their bodies and the bizarre circumstances were making everything much funnier that it actually was.
Aveline playfully shoved him, trying to hold in her laughter only to break out into her own little fit of giggles.

Remus was always contagious to her. His emotions— whether it be sorrow, happiness, laughter, or anger— seemed to leach into her as if they were tuned into the same radio station. Particularly when he was laughing— his stupid wheezy laugh that filled the whole room and was much higher pitched then anyone expected— it made her heart feel warm. Like someone had just placed a hot water bottle on the beating organ in her chest.

"Your the worst, you know that Lupin?" she told him.

Though her tone said the opposite. Her voice soft and full of love as her eyes looked up at him. Practically smiling themselves as she watched him giggle.

In response he threw an arm over her shoulder, pulling him close as he whipped tears of laughter out his eyes. His giggled slowing down into the occasional chuckle as he let out an amused sigh.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79.9K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze
28.3K 1.2K 21
Includes: Impreg, Bxb/Gay content, Maybe mild Depressive topics Hyunjin had beautiful twin girls at the age of 15. The father, you ask? You'll find...
12K 333 11
Davina Euphemia Potter and her brother James Fleamont Potter are Hogwarts mosted beloved duo. 6th year has kicked of with a rocky start for Davina, s...
980 57 19
Sanguine - (adj.) eagerly optimistic, especially under terrible circumstances. Evangeline was a pureblood witch, her parents' perfect porcelain doll...