๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ | ๐‹๐จ'๐š๐ค ๏ฟฝ...

By _GalaxyCol0ni3

The Sullys have to flee and seek protection from the Metkayina Clan. What happens when Lo'ak, the middle chi... More

โ˜…
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 1 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 2 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 3 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 4 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 5 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 6 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 7 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 8 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 9 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 10 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 11 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 13 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 14 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 15 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/n
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 16 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 17 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 18 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 19 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 20 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 21 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 22 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 23.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 24.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 25 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.
A/N
๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 26 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.

๐“†.ยฐ ๏ฝกหš. CHAPTER 12 .ยฐ ๏ฝกหš๐“†›*.๏ฝก.

17.3K 466 531
By _GalaxyCol0ni3

"And she's really your girlfriend now?" Neteyam asked his brother.

Lo'ak was passionately telling Neteyam everything about his last interaction with Y/n, of course not everything.
But he excitedly told his brother about the first time Y/n told Lo'ak that she sees him, the way she had looked at him, and they way they had hugged.
He wasn't lying, they did hugged, but Lo'ak didn't want to tell Neteyam everything about his relationship with Y/n yet.

He wanted to make sure they were serious, till he would proudly tell everybody about them.

"Nah, not really, but I will make her my gf soon!", Lo'ak replied.

He couldn't wait to ask Y/n, though he was also kind of nervous about it.
Lo'ak liked her a lot, but he didn't know her well enough to exactly watch through her mood swings.

He knew that she was going through a lot recently, and she tried her best, Lo'ak was aware.

But in one moment she was the cliché of a sunshine, and in the other she was either crying, or extremely mean and spiteful.

Lo'ak couldn't imagine was the reason was, but he tried to support her all through it.

He held her hand when she felt uncomfortable around others, he was also sitting next her when she was sleeping, always ready to wake Y/n up from her daily nightmares.

Not only they, also her father, the Olo'eyktan and her mother, the Tsahìk, were worrying about their daughter.

Her parents had, with the help of Y/n's siblings, tried to calm her down while the night, but nothing would help.
Y/n would toss and turn all night, mixed with screaming and crying.

In the morning she would not be able to talk about her dreams, not because she wouldn't want too.
Y/n couldn't remember a thing while she was awake, which made it much more difficult to find a cause or solution.

It was one thing that made it easier for Y/n.

Lo'ak and her got a separate marui for themselves.
Though their parents were still very suspicious, and they were only allowed after Y/n would start crying for the first time.

It was also just for them to have a place while Lo'ak would help Y/n to come down.

It was with him when she would relax again, and sometimes she would even sleep the night through without another incident.

Lo'ak would carry her into the other marui and would lay down with her. He would pull her onto him and gently stroke her back, while giving her kisses on the cheek or forehead whenever she would start sobbing again.

Tonowari and Ronal, as well as Jake and Neytiri, would regularly check on them.

How already mentioned, they were still suspicious.

While Y/n's parents would give Lo'ak strange looks, they couldn't explain why she seemed to feel more safe with him than them, Jake and Neytiri reacted differently to the ongoing.

Since the Y/n-Nightmare-Drama started, he looked at his soon differently.

He saw Lo'ak as more responsible and caring than he did before.

Jake saw his son always as the trouble-child, but now as he saw Lo'ak caring for Y/n, taking care of her, Jake's recognised his youngest son as the person he actually is.

And while everybody seemed to be surprised at the 'new' connection between the two children, Neytiri just watched them with a big smile.

She knew all a long, she knew she first moment Lo'ak had laid his eyes on Y/n.
It was the same look Jake still gave her back then, and, to be glad, still gives her.

Neytiri had excitedly watched her son running after the girl, embarrassing himself while trying to impress her.

......'young love' , she thought.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・*

(This woman is so beautiful, I can't- )
* 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It was one of many nights, when Lo'ak was called to the Olo'eyktan's Marui.

As he entered all the gaze's were on him, as usual.

He looked down at the little creature that had wrapped itself in a green knitted blanket, little tears dropping down Y/n's cheeks.

Her sister Tsireya had laid Y/n's head in her lap, and had just tucked a black curl behind Y/n's ear, and soothly strocked her cheek.

Aonung on the other hand was just glaring at Lo'ak in disgust.
He stayed with his plan from before. He was convinced that Lo'ak was the reason his sister had such a hard time, he guessed it was some fucked-plan that is suppose to bring Y/n closer to Lo'ak.

He didn't exactly knew how yet, but he knew it must have something to do with the sully boy.

Aonung watched that moron picking up his sister, and carrying her out of the marui in bridal style.

And even though Lo'ak noticed Aonung's look, he ignored them, his priority was right now squirming around in his arms, trying to make herself comfortable.  

Lo'ak had placed Y/n in the other marui.
It was rather at the end of the entire marui-settlement, to not woke up the other families of the clan sleeping.

Lo'ak put himself behind her and laid an arm around her waist.

Y/n heard him sign in exhaustiveness. She knew that the entire thing was tiring for the others, but the didn't chose to be this way.
It isn't much fun for her either, still she felt incredibly guilty.

"I'm sorry for keeping you awake all night." She mumbled.

Lo'ak that laid behind her, propped himself on his elbow to look at her.

"Don't apologies, you're not doing it on purpose." he laughed weakly.

"C'mon, let's try to sleep, okay?" Lo'ak said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

At the end Lo'ak did was exhausted, but he wouldn't complain.
Y/n finally spent time with him, she would even actual need him in the nights to sleep well.
And that is all he wanted since the first day they had arrived at the Metkayina clan. Y/n was finally comfortable, and she liked him being around.

The next day Y/n wasn't around anymore when Lo'ak woke up.

She might is at her daily healing-attempt with the Tsahìk.

As he got up and left the marui, his family was already back in the water, mostly trying to play with Tuk.

As he was about to join his family, Lo'ak was hold back by...great, Aonung, he thought to himself.

Aonung was staring at Lo'ak, behind him his two loyal followers as always.

"What do you want?" Lo'ak replied annoyed. He really wasn't in the mood to argue with Aonung so early in the morning.

But he just lifted his hands in to signal that he meant no harm to Lo'ak.

Aonung started grinning evilly.

"Come down, I'm here to make peace. Not trying anything, I promise." he replied smiling.

Aonung was of course not up to make peace with that jungle boy, but he knew Lo'ak wouldn't trust if he said anything different.

"I mean..since you're kind of with my sister now, and you're living here also...would be better for us to get along, right?" Aonung spoke.

But Lo'ak couldn't tell if he was up to something, or really just trying to be nice.

He thought about it for a few moments, than he took Aonung's hand that he had holding out towards him, for quite a while now.

Aonung started giggling to himself, which cause Lo'ak to raise an eye brown in suspicion.

"Wanna go hunting with us? There's a good place outside the reef." Aonung asked him.

"I'm not allowed outside the reef, remember?" Lo'ak told them.

"Nah, you're with me, your parents wouldn't mind, they wanted us to be friends I thought?"

"Uhm, okay." Lo'ak agreed finally.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...*

* 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。*

—————————————————————————
AN- hey, people 🫶🫶🫶
New chapter, hope y'all had a great day/morning/evening so far idk <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 48 19
When two outcast best friends are put into a new environment or When Leyreya and Lo'ak's lives change forever, their relationship will start to c...
25.1K 627 43
2-first born sons of turuk makto and the metkayina clan leader. one a mighty warrior scared to disappoint his father, the other one a strong boy wan...
399 14 8
Neteyam x OC When Azeya's village was attacked, her family had no choice but to join the Omatikaya Clan, where the last thing she expected to find wa...
34.1K 1.1K 38
(complete it until the third movie comes out) What if Jake Sully didn't choose to mate with Neytiri. What if he chose to mate with someone else in t...