Parker Luck

By BeyonderSpiderman

This takes place about a year after Endgame. Peter is settling back into normal life (or normal for Spider-Ma... More

A Pinch of Pepper
Schoolyard Hijinks
It's Witchcraft
Captain's Orders
When the Cat's Away
General Maintenance
Come Into my Parlour
Hall Pass
Asimov's Laws
Going Green
Mechanical Precision
Bug's Life
God Save the Queen
Private Spider
Running Up That Hill
Good Vibrations
Rule Britannia
Slingshot

Space Sisters

184 5 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

The past couple of weeks had been particularly exciting for Peter. The webslinger had boldly gone (or should that be come?) where no man had gone before and had made love to not one or two but three different alien women.

All in all things were pretty good for the young hero.

Two of Spider-Man's extraterrestrial lovers, the adoptive sisters Gamora and Nebula, were currently sparring.

*Clang!* Nebula blocked Gamora's sword blow with her batons and shoved her back. "You've gotten faster." Commented the green woman as she twisted away from a strike. Nebula acknowledged the compliment with a smirk and pressed her advantage. "Thor and Quill were talking about leaving soon." Said the Luphomoid in a casual manner "I heard them arguing earlier, Quill wants to leave immediately but Thor wants to make a stop at New Asgard first." With another clang Gamora parried a blow from her sister "What do you think we're going to do?" the Zehoberei asked.

Nebula raised an eyebrow with a questioning expression on her face "What do you think?" The blue sister had a point. "Right. Stupid question.", Gamora conceded, "Did you hear when we might be going?" The blue woman shook her head, "No but I got the impression they meant soon."

Another baton swing put the emerald skinned woman on the back foot. Nebula saw an opportunity to press her advantage and throw her sister off balance mentally as well. "So what's the deal with you and Peter?" Asked the Luphomoid in an innocent tone. As she predicted Gamora faltered slightly "W-what're you talking about? Nothing's happening between me and Quill, we're just friends."

"I see." Smirked the blue woman. "But i'm not talking about Quill. I know what you and Spider-Man have been up to, he's certainly skilled with his penis isn't he?" In her surprise Gamora stumbled and Nebula struck again, this time knocking her sister to the floor. "Hah! I win!" The Luphomoid crowed triumphantly.

Pushing herself up the Zehoberei turned to look at her sister "You've been sleeping with him too? When?" Gamora asked incredulously. "I have." Admitted Nebula as she reached a hand out. "Rematch?"

"Don't try and change the subject. When did you have sex with Peter?" Demanded the Zehoberei. "About a week ago was the first time." Said Nebula nonchalantly "And once or or twice more over the last few days".

"What!"

"Oh don't look so indignant.", Said Nebula, helping her sister to her feet, "It's not like you've got anything exclusive. Anyway about that rematch?" She continued. Brushing herself off the emerald skinned woman said "I have a better idea. How about a wager?" This piqued the cyborg's interest "Go on..." she said. "Simple enough bet. We keep doing what we're doing with Peter and before we leave we ask who's better and the winner gets him all to themselves next time we're here." Explained the Zehoberei. "You in?" She asked her sister.

"You're on. But I get the the first go." said the Luphomoid and, with a handshake, the bet was made.

Peter, meanwhile was blissfully unaware that he'd just become part of a competition that was more than just sibling rivalry. The teen was currently on the phone to his aunt, explaining that he'd be staying at the facility for a while longer. "I know I'm not at the apartment much anymore but I wanna be here in case they need me. And the Guardians are cool I've liked getting to know them." Peter paused whilst May spoke. "Yeah I guess I am growing up. I promise I'll be home soon. Bye May, I love you too. Say hi to K.A.R.E.N for me." With a sigh Peter hung up.

May was right since being made an official Avenger he hadn't been staying at the apartment much. The teen did feel guilty about not being there. He knew that his aunt had the LMD for company but he also knew that he was the only family she had and that she worried about him.

A knock at his door roused Parker from his thoughts.

Waiting for the teen was Gamora who took in Spidey's expression "Everything OK?" She asked. "Yeah fine. Just worried about my aunt I guess." Replied the young man. "Is she hurt or sick?" Asked Gamora. Peter shook his head "No she's just concerned for me. It's how I know she cares." The green woman felt a twinge of jealousy "Must be nice to have someone who cares much about you. Thanos never showed me and Nebula anything but cruelty." She said.

"That must've been tough" Said Peter sympathetically. "It was." The Zehoberei acknowledged. "But that's not what I came to talk to you about. I came to tell you that, according to Thor and Quill, we might be leaving soon." "Oh." Was all Peter said. "I guess I won't be seeing you for a while then huh?"

"Probably not." Said Gamora and then, seeing the hero's dejected face, said "Don't look so down, I know what'll cheer you up." The Zehoberei then unzipped Parker's pants and slid his underwear down. Green fingers played with the flaccid member until it was fully erect. "I'll miss this cock" The alien said before going down on Spidey, "And the rest of you too." She added.

The Zehoberei left a trail of saliva along Peter's length as her tongue went up and down. The warm tongue was soon joined by firm fingers coiling around the hardness and gently squeezing. Precum started to drip from Spidey's lower head which Gamora eagerly lapped up.

Soon Peter's member was coated in spit and precum. The green woman wrapped her lips around the head of the hard cock and gradually slid them down. Continuing her stroking, Gamora's hand sped up whilst her mouth travelled down. The alien briefly turned to Peter and winked before taking more of his shaft into her warm mouth. Gamora put her hands to work, probing at stroking her sensitive folds. With a small moan of pleasure the brunette gently began to push the alien woman's head so that every inch of his hardness was swallowed.

Once Gamora had adjusted she flicked and wormed her tongue around the base. The emerald skinned woman changed tactics and slowly moved her head up. After tonguing the tip of her lover's web shooter for a couple of minutes Gamora sunk her mouth to the base again. This time the Zehoberei didn't keep her head there and instead pursed her lips and dragged them back up.

Before long the pace of Gamora's sucking had increased and her head was bobbing hypnotically. With the Zehoberei so engrossed in her blowjob and Peter lost in the pleasurable feeling, neither of them heard Peter's door opening "What the hell?!"

Spider-Man looked up in alarm at the sound of the angry Luphomoid. "Nebula! This uh.. isn't what it looks like?" The brunette tried.

Looking decidedly unimpressed, the blue woman folded her arms and said "Really? As it looks like my sister is going back on our deal. We agreed I would go first." Gamora then took her mouth off the teen's cock "I never agreed to to that and, as the humans say, you sleep you fail."

"Cheater." Was all Nebula said before striding off in a huff, slamming the door behind her. A bewildered Peter turned to his partner "What was that about?" He asked. "Nebula and I had a bet, before we go we want you to say who's better and whoever wins has you exclusively whenever we're next on Earth." The alien elaborated.

The teen was unsure how to process that "Don't I get a say in this?" He asked. "Does it matter?" Said Gamora "Now where were we?"

Luckily for the woman the hard cock hadn't gone down and she gladly returned to mouthing and slurping the length of meat. It didn't take Gamora long to return to her former speed, only this time she began twisting her head slightly as it bobbed. Thoughts of being the unwitting subject of a wager were quickly pushed out of Spidey's head by the alien's talent for cock sucking. The Zehoberei then slid her mouth off and set her tongue rapidly flicking back and forth over the head. Gamora's alternating between licking and sucking was too much for Peter and crying out his lover's name her erupted into her mouth.

Drawing back Gamora slowly licked the spunk off her lips and greedily swallowed it. "Ready to go again?" She teasingly asked. "Need a minute. But in the meantime." Said Peter as he leaned over to the alien and took off her pants. Wasting no time the young hero thrust his tongue deep into the green pussy. "Uh! yes faster!" Moaned Gamora and in response the teen sped up. Gamora loved it when Peter ate her out, his tongue felt incredible, a fact she told the hero repeatedly.

Much to the Zehoberei's disappointment Peter stopped his lapping. The feeling was short lived when the brunette replaced his tongue for his fingers. The digits flexed and curved within the warm hole, rubbing the sensitive walls.

The attention Spider-Man was giving to Gamora's pussy had made it dripping wet. Switching hands, Spidey put the cum coated fingers into his mouth and savoured the taste of the Zehoberei's juices. Gamora reached up and pulled off her top, giving her lover full access to her emerald orbs. Peter planted his mouth and free hand on the full breasts, twisting and licking at the delicate nipples. "Keep going Peter!" Begged the alien woman, drowning in ecstasy "I'm close to cumming!"

The teen briefly stopped his ministrations to yank his shirt off, leaving the duo both completely naked. The lovers engaged in heavy making out, pressing their bodies together. Gamora grunted when she felt Peter's firm shaft rubbing against her tender hole. The grunts turned to groans as the hero plunged his penis into Gamora's soaked pussy. Parker wasted no time in driving his hips forward and cried in pleasure as the Zehoberei's inner walls caressed his length. "God that's good!" Said the brunette, thrusting hard and fast.

Gamora could only mewl at being filled again and again. With an inarticulate wail the green woman spurted, her cum splattering over the dick sliding in and out. Spidey grabbed Gamora's hips and thrust as deep as he could into her, as he could likewise feel his release coming soon.

"Ah! ah! Yeeaahh!" Burst Peter as he fucked the extraterrestrial harder and shot his load for a second time, this time coating Gamora's pussy with his seed.

When he had stopped surging the brunette sank down to catch his breath, being with Gamora proved a challenge for even his enhanced stamina but was more than worth the energy. As he recovered Peter suddenly remembered what the sisters had said about a bet and wondered what they had in store for him.

The teen would find out the next day when as he was passing by he was suddenly yanked into Nebula's room. "Hello Peter." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "It's my turn. Seeing as my sister can't play fair." And with that she started throwing her clothes off, showing Peter what was under the hood.

Nebula immediately went to help the webslinger remove his outerwear and grinned at the tent in his underpants. "Someone's excited. Does that mean I'm better than Gamora?" Rather than answer what was clearly a loaded question the teen planted his lips on the cyborg's and slipped his tongue down her throat. Peter felt a tingle as the smooth, cool metal of the blue woman's cybernetic hand coiled around his length and slowly slid up and down. Returning the favour Spidey tenderly squeezed and caressed the sapphire tits. "Harder" commanded the Luphomoid, briefly freeing her mouth. Doing as he was told the teen moved his hands to her nipples and began pinching firmly.

Nebula gave a positive response to this in the form of increasing the speed of her jerking. The two were eager for more and moved to the bed, passionately kissing as they went. The bead creaked as the lovers fell onto it. Spidey quickly pinned Nebula beneath him and twisted himself so their genitals were aligned. Nebula instantly took the man meat into her mouth and dropped her head, drawing in it's full length and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Encouraged by the cyborg's enthusiasm the webslinger darted out his tongue and zigzagged it along the waiting wetness.

The room was filled with the sounds of slurping, interrupted by moans of pleasure. Nebula was determined to make Spidey cum first and took most of her mouth off the hard member. What wasn't in her mouth was replaced by a vigorous hand which alternated between stroking and and squeezing. Nebula's efforts paid off as soon with a cry of "Yes cumming!" the brunette ejaculated, his cum going all over the Luphomoid's face. Wanting to cum herself, the alien started bucking her hips over the fleshy tongue.

Peter realised what the blue skinned woman wanted and wormed his tongue as far in as it could go. To increase Nebula's pleasure the hero slowly eased a finger into her tight asshole, which was quickly joined by another and another. The fingers and tongue combination had the cyborg seeing stars again and her body responded to the euphoria by releasing her jizz into the hero's mouth.

Barely giving Spider-Man a chance to recover Nebula rose and spread her asscheeks before sheathing the rock hard boner inside her back hole. The feeling of tight muscle around his length was a sensation Peter would never get tired of. The experience was added to when a sapphire melon was pushed into his mouth. Spidey briefly sucked at the azure nipple before switching to gently biting it.

"Ahh Peter! Yes!" wailed the cyborg, her body alight with ecstasy. Smiling around the tit, Parker drew his cock out from Nebula's entrance before roughly shoving it back in. The Luphomoid adored it when her lover got rough with her and wailed his name repeatedly.

Emboldened by Nebula's passion the webslinger put his whole body behind his thrusts, slamming himself deep into the tight anus. At the same time the teen grasped the alien's hips to speed her up her bouncing. The blue woman rode the hero's fleshy pole, her pussy oozing precum. Twisting her hips and she went down had Peter moaning in pleasure which sent vibrations through her mounds.

Nebula's only regret was that she physically couldn't ride Peter any faster. Driving herself down over and over Nebula felt closer to cumming with each thrust.

The pleasure building inside Nebula grew and grew until she couldn't take anymore, "Peeeteer!" She wailed as she burst her load, juices splattering over her lover's body. Hearing his name cried so euphorically triggered Spidey's release shortly afterwards as his batter shot into Nebula's asshole. 'That'll show Gamora' thought the cyborg whilst pulling herself off Peter's cock, cum spilling out of her rear entrance as she did so.

Unfortunately for Spider-Man that was the last full session he'd have for a while.

Spidey was back in Nebula's quarters and the Luphomoid had just gotten his member to full hardness. Giving it a couple of licks the cyborg opened her mouth and prepared to blow Peter.

Suddenly someone was pounding on her door "Nebula, you in there?" A sharp voice belonging to Rocket called in "I need a hand with the ship's engines, specifically your metal one." With an irritated sigh the cyborg called back "Fine I'll be there in a minute." And got up to leave, casting Parker an apologetic look.

Gamora had Spidey flat on his back. The alien had her pussy exposed to the air, or rather to the young hero's tongue. Peter was rapidly flicking his fleshy appendage around the wet folds. Gamora had hoped to enjoy the feeling for a while but, without so much as knocking, her sister walked in to tell her that Quill was looking for her and claimed it was urgent.

Before long the Guardians announced that they would be leaving for New Asgard the next day.

The sisters thoughts were currently on their bet. "So we're going tomorrow. Peter will need to say who's better." Said Nebula matter of factly. Gamora nodded in agreement "I've had an idea, how about we work together to give Peter a night to remember so he can better decide." "Deal" Said the Luphomoid in anticipation.

That night the green and blue sisters snuck into the webslinger's room, both wearing absolutely nothing.

Reaching out the Zehoberei shook Peter awake. "Hrrm? Gamora and Nebula? I gotta be dreaming." Murmured the teen sleepily. "This is no dream." Remarked a slightly bemused Luphomoid. "We're here to prove who's better before we leave." Her sister continued.

The sisters threw back the covers and forcefully pulled off his boxers.

Almost perfectly in unison the duo crawled over Peter and ran their tongues along the teen's rapidly hardening member. The sisters soon had Peter harder than diamond. The feeling of two tongues on his cock had the brunette groaning in pleasure. Opening her mouth Gamora took in Spidey's length and sucked hard, drawing her mouth from base to tip. The green woman then removed her lips with a soft pop and they were quickly replaced by her sister's who mirrored her actions.

The women continued taking turns sucking the young hero off, with the sister who's mouth was free lapping at the any exposed skin. Nebula took hold of her soft mounds and wrapped them around Peter's hardness, gently rubbing them up and down. The blue orbs were quickly joined by Gamora's green ones.

An idea came to Peter as the sister's pressed their breasts together over his member, reaching into his bedside cabinet he plucked out his camera and began taking snapshots.

Nipples brushing, Gamora and Nebula pushed harder, swallowing the shaft between their pillow breasts. Peter then felt a new sensation on his web shooter, the sisters had each taken a side and were slowly dragging their tongues up and down his length. The sisters moved their tongues to the base of Spidey's dick and ever so slowly dragged them up to his head.

Once they had reached the end the green and blue sisters then wrapped their lips around Peter's lower head, gently sucking and slurping. As the sisters sucked their mouth drifted closer and closer until they met in a deep kiss. Gamora was surprised by the Luphomoid's passion but kissed back just as enthusiastically, slowly bringing her tongue into it. The duo's tongues wrestled for dominance, lips firmly pressed against the other's, much to Peter's delight.

The sisters broke the kiss and returned their mouths to Peter's cock and once again began alternating licks and sucks. The double tonging felt incredible to the teen and he was soon close to his release. "Cumming soon." He managed. Nebula suddenly pushed Gamora aside and deepthroated Spidey's hardness, bobbing her head rapidly. Just as suddenly the Zehoberei pulled her sister's mouth off and replaced it with her own, sucking at a slower but no less pleasurable pace.

After jostling to be the one on Peter's cock the sisters brought their mouths together over the hardness and pushed their tongues around his head and against the other's. "Ah Fuck! Yes!" Burst the webslinger as he erupted over the blue and green faces.

Gamora and Nebula took a second to savour the hot cum that splattered over them before engaging in another make out session. The sight of the aliens kissing and smearing his load over their faces was a sight Parker knew he'd never forget and swiftly found himself getting hard again.

"Okay ladies, I'm ready again. Now who's first?" Said Peter eagerly. Naturally both the women both exclaimed "I am!" simultaneously. Before things could escalate Spidey reached out and slid two fingers into the sister's warm caverns. As he predicted that put an end to the argument with soft moans taking its place. Drawing his fingers in and out Peter grinned as their moans grew louder. The hero then switched out his fingers for his mouth, first on Gamora then Nebula and regularly changing between the two.

Parker delved and wriggled his tongue deep into the emerald and sapphire pussies, relishing the taste of the extraterrestrials. To ensure neither sister missed out the teen continued to finger whoever he wasn't eating out. Peter's oral and manual stimulation sent waves of pleasure through the duo, turning them into panting messes.

Soon the two were crying out their lover's name as they creamed over his clever mouth and fingers.

Face sticky with cum Peter ran his tongue from Nebula's pussy and drew her into a deep kiss before doing the same to Gamora.

Lying on his back the teen coaxed the women forward. "I am going first this time." Said Nebula firmly. "You got to cum first too, so it's my turn." Argued the Zehoberei. Seeing another argument brewing the webslinger tried to diffuse the tension "Ladies there's enough of me to share."

The sisters considered his words "I suppose I did go first last time.", Admitted Gamora, "Fine you can have his cock first." With that the green woman positioned her still dripping pussy over the brunette's mouth whilst the blue sister parted her lower lips and lowered herself onto his waiting erection. As soon as the sisters were in position the teen set to work, thrusting out his tongue deep within Gamora and carefully pushing his boner up into Nebula. Crying out in euphoria the aliens once again showed impressive synchronicity and started to buck and grid their hips.

Gamora never got tired of Spidey's tongue twisting and writhing within her sensitive hole. The Luphomoid was likewise lost in a world of rapture as Peter pounded her pussy. 'This is the best night of my entire life.' Thought the teen as the two women riding him locked lips above him, forming a fleshy triangle.

With a twist of her hips the green woman pushed Spider-Man's tongue further into her love tunnel. Planting her hands on his chest to brace herself, the blue woman rose before slamming down, completely burying the teen's length inside her. The sheer euphoria experienced by Peter quickly proved too much for him to last and soon he gave a massive eruption into Nebula. "My turn." Said the Zehoberei, removing herself from Spidey's mouth. Grudgingly the cyborg slid off the teen's member and switched places with Gamora.

The cyborg enjoyed Peter's tongue just as much as her sister, especially the way he rapidly lapped at her soaking folds which drew groans from the alien. Wanting to try something different Gamora drew a mixture of cum and spit and used it to lube up her firm anus. Scissoring the tight hole Gamora eased onto Peter's waiting dick. "Ahhh!" Cried the alien as the hardness slid into her. Peter was in heaven with the taste of Nebula's juices in his mouth and the feeling of Gamora's firm asshole around his pecker.

With all his energy the webslinger thrust his tongue and penis deep in the sisters' respective holes.

"Ah Peter,Peter, Peeeteer!" It was impossible to tell who cried out, the trio were drowning in euphoria (and spunk) and were adamant to make the experience as good as possible. Calling his name Gamora blew her load over the brunette, shortly followed by Nebula. To his credit the hero managed to hold out for a while before joining the sisters in cumming.

The three lay panting and tired. "So Peter, time to decide.", heaved the Zehoberei, "Which of us was better?" Gulping air the teen gave his answer; "I'm gonna have to call it a draw." Seeing the expressions on the women's faces he continued "How about a tiebreaker?" "...As soon as I've got my breath back."

Morning came and the (As)Guardians of the Galaxy loaded themselves onto the Benatar. Some of the Avengers had gathered to see their friends off. As Star-Lord prepared to close the door he was stopped by a voice calling "Hey! Wait!" The voice belonged to Spider-Man who ran onto the ship. "Can I come with you to New Asgard? I really wanna see it and you don't even have to to take me back." The teen pleaded.

The group briefly discussed it before agreeing.

"Alright kid," said Quill "Strap in. Next stop; New Asgard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 289 30
Peter Parker finds himself meeting several women throughout the year and let's just say things get sticky between himself and some classmates, a teac...
51.1K 788 47
*takes place after endgame*{spoilers} Mj is pregnant and it's Peters. That's enough said to understand something are about. to. go. down!
1.2K 82 24
After infinity war, Peter comes home to a world of heartbreak and has to deal with the casualties.
5.9K 106 11
After Spider Island incident Peter's life gets turned upside down after he saves a woman's life who turns out to be more than what she appears to be...