Gravity (Vegas♡pete)

By horridgurl

Becoming wife to a admired idol is what a fangirl dreams... but becoming a fanboy and moreover having a desir... More

Introduction
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOTICE
Chapter 8
NOTICE
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

1.1K 36 5
By horridgurl

"P' I want to know what exactly happened that day".

P'Jab was silent, he didn't expect Vegas to dig up the incident," that day you were quite angry and upset with your dad, do you remember"?

Vegas nodded his head," I do".

" You argued with Mr.Tham, I don't know why, but you came down with moist eyes, so I didn't dare to ask". Vegas snickered," I shouldn't have argued with that old man that day".

Jab continued, "I took you to the club as you ordered and after that, I don't know anything that happened inside".Vegas questioned," When did P'Kun come to the club?"

"He arrived 20 mins before the fire took place. He called me to ask where you were, so I said to him that you were at the club".Vegas was listening attentively, "Did he tell you anything else before entering the club?". Jab pondered for some time, "Yes! He was so worried, and nervous. He even told me that he resigned from the job".

Vegas' eyes widened, "Did he resign?"

Jab nodded, "Yes".

"You didn't enter the club, So you don't know what happened inside?"

Jab gulped, "Yes".

Vegas inquired, "Then who brought me out before the fire took place? I was drinking but when I woke up I was..". Jab interrupted him, "I don't know. After the incident, I took a leave for the anxiety it caused, but it didn't work so I resigned to recover my health".

All the personal information regarding the bodyguards and managers of the company is kept confidential, that's the reason why Vegas was unsuccessful in finding out about Jab.

"I'll take my leave then", Vegas stood up.

"Huh already?"

Vegas walked to the door but paused at Jab's words," The thing I wanna hear...is long lost, so there's no reason for me to stay here. But I believe you are not a bad person".

Vegas has gone through many hardships in his childhood. His mother's death hugely impacted him, after which he started closing the doors that lead to his heart. He rarely wanted friends as he doesn't know the difference between good ones and those who buzz by his side for benefits. His father was interested more in business and didn't know that his son needs love more than money. After all those hardships, he finally dreamed of becoming an Idol. But the company has put so many restrictions that he couldn't be himself in front of the cameras. He was tired and frustrated but found happiness when he was singing and putting his feelings into the lyrics. His passion and love were why he was the top most famous in Thailand.

Throughout his life, the only person he loved and trusted was his offstage ex-manager who was not known or shown to the public. Mr. Kun was a contract-based employee who was hired when Vegas started his training days. He was humble, polite, and more importantly, he made Vegas realize he was precious and special. But good days are never permanent, after realizing the absence of Mr.Kun Vegas' life was back to square one.

THE NEXT DAY

Pete was still in a dilemma. He's still in denial that he met his Idol and more importantly he discovers that Vegas is his Uncle's son.

" I should've known earlier", Pete murmured.

A~ smacked his head," What are daydreaming of?".

Pete gave an awkward smile, he was still figuring out whether he should tell A~ about it or not," Nothing".

Kat was silent about meeting Mr.Tham the other day," Did your Uncle tell you anything".

"About what!".

"Nothing I'm casually asking!"

Pete wanted to tell them about his little secret, but that's not something to disclose that easily, cause it was meant to hide. Though his uncle didn't tell him to keep it a secret, his selfish side wanted only him to know about it cause it was a personal matter of Vegas. Well, it's the little about his idol that makes him contented.

They headed to the cafeteria after their classes ended.

"What do you want guys...It's my treat today"

"What! a day to declare a holiday. Kat are you seriously asking us", A~ was teasing her.

"hahhahaha stop it A~, otherwise she'll change her mind", Pete added.

" Don't make me look penniless", pointing at her wallet, "Your girl's got money with her".

"Ya ya, My girl is fucking rich.....with a bad temper".

"Stop it right there...", Kat glared, "You don't need to eat cause your mouth is already full of shit".

Kat bought them food while they were waiting at the table.

"Ah Mark...why are you here", Pete asked

"Kat you went to bring us lunch... but I think[looking at Mark] you brought your food along with you", A~ mocked.

But Kat had no idea what she was talking about," Of course. I need to eat too".

Mark smirked, "P'Kat she's talking about me".

" oh yeah, even he needs to eat. A~ are you dumb ..shut up and eat your lunch", Kat gave the food plate to A~ and Pete. Mark also sat down to have lunch with them. They headed to their classes after chitchatting for a while.

EVENING

"You don't have to give me a ride anymore Kat".

" No, I insist...What's there to lose anyway", Kat was having a bad feeling about the guy from the GiG gang.

Both A~ and Pete had no idea about what was going on in Kat's head.

All the three of them were silent, Pete cleared his throat," Guys there's something I want to tell but I can't tell it right now. But in the future, if you get to know, remember that today I wanted to tell you'll about it".

"Wait..wait what are you blabbering about my baby boy", A~ was confused.

Pete wheezed, "Right! You won't understand now but....[looks at A~ with puppy eyes] I'm sorry A~".

Mr.Tham asked Vegas to come home."Why did he ask to meet...[Vegas sighed]".Vegas saw his father waiting for him in the garden.

"What do you want to talk about"?

" Show respect son, not even greeting your father"!

Vegas snickered, "So"?

"I know we two are on bad terms but "...

"But I should at least show my masked smiling face..... please dad, don't try to make me an actor...I'm not interested. If that's the reason you called, then I should leave". "I've called you to tell you about P'Jab....[Vegas footsteps paused]...He's the one who informed Tawan about your location".

Vegas slowly approached Tham," stop the shit".

"It's true..though it was not intentional".

"Do you think you can make me a fool again [Vegas marched towards his father] Can you please leave me alone?". Mr. Tham had no reaction, "You know what's your problem? The answer you find will always be a ......"

Both of them heard the approaching footsteps. Mr. Tham's face became lively," oiii Pete, I am here". Vegas looked back hearing his name," Why is he here"?

"I asked him to come".

Pete spotted Vegas," oh...Is Vegas here too".

" I'm leaving, you two can carry on".

" Wait!", Tham whispered," Shut up and stay you brat!".

Vegas widened his eyes," Are you ordering me, right now!".

"Do you remember me? we met the other day at your practice room", Pete was overwhelmed to meet him again.

Vegas nodded with an awkward smile," What business do you have here?"

Tham smacked Vegas' head, "Who taught you to be arrogant? Let's go inside, it's breezy here".

Vegas involuntary had to join the conversation between Tham and Pete, "well, it's not a serious talk or something, you two are just gossiping like those aunties in the streets".

Mr. Tham clicked his tongue," And you are welcome to join us anytime. Vegas, this is Pete. He's the only son of my dearest childhood friend".Vegas just glanced at Pete and nodded," Are you a fan of mine?"

Tham, "what makes you think that?"

"His eyes", paused and stared at Pete," His eyes have received a fresh coating of tears. Those are the sparkling eyes..... fans usually have when they meet me".

Pete clapped like a seal[looks at Tham],"I was sure he'll recognize his fans".

The phone rings in the study.

" I'll be back", Tham went to attend the call, leaving Pete and his Idol alone in the room.

"Can I get your ..", Pete nervously spilled those words.

" Are you afraid to ask for an autograph?".

Pete took the chance, "Please Sign here". Pete was prepared with the latest album of Vegas.

" Are you rich", Vegas asked while signing his album.

" No...but enough to buy a limited edition album of yours".

" I know you are thinking of ways to get close to me.... but don't take a step beyond that".

Pete could stop sweating but he still smiled and took out another album," But I thought

of getting a photo together".

"shit head, doesn't even know that I'm warning him. come here ...[pete sits beside Vegas for a selfie] Vegas clicked the photo.

Pete was super happy...this was the least expected scenario he ever dreamt.

Vegas leeringly looks at Pete and mutters," You're more fun than I expected".

_______________________________

Merry Christmas*
I haven't proofread this chapter yet...please excuse if there are any mistakes.
Thank for always commenting to let me know that you guys are waiting for an update. Don't forget to vote ,share and comment.
Happy holidays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 21.7K 58
After the final battle between Major and Minor families, Pete has decided to leave his work under Boss Kinn and move in with Vegas, which who he deep...
11.3K 160 9
Pete: I thought nothing of him, he was just a rich guy that hated my boss until he took me and my true feelings were shown. Our story or love it was...
15K 815 14
He smiled warmly and then started slowly moving closer to Vegas so that their faces were just inches apart before placing a small but tender kiss on...
29.4K 1K 21
This is a fanfiction that is inspired by VegasPete characters from KinnPorsche novel. Alternate Universe, no mafia world. Violent scenes, mature con...