His eyes ( Matt Murdock x fem...

By Ajiweasley

Y/n Y/l/n is new to Hell Kitchen, New York. She was hired at a newspaper company making okay money to live of... More

Things to know
Meeting Hell's Kitchen devil
Meeting the new girl in my city ( First chapter Matt's POV)
You should more be careful
Matt Meet My ' Nephew'Jake
Meeting Matt's coworkers
How is the kid by the way?
A dinner date with Matt Murdock
Thanks Foggy, Karen, and Matt
We are going to talk
What the fuck Matthew Murdock
Characters that I add
A day off with the Devil of- I mean Matt Murdock
Cousin Reunion
How did this happen?
The trial
Frank leaving
May comes over
A day off with Matt
A day off with Jake
Thank you for the greatest breakfast of my life
Going back to work
The warehouse of the Drug lord I mean lady
Telling Foggy and Karen
Shopping and a surprise call
A date night part one
Date night part two
The craziest night part one
The craziest night part two
Short ass chapter with not good writing
What the Fuck?
You need to learn how to punch harder
May Goes Jail and the future
Author's note

Back to work

83 2 0
By Ajiweasley

Cussing, that's it. 

I woke up to arms wrapped around my body. I knew who it was but I needed to get out of bed. I carefully got out of Matt's arms and went to my bathroom to shower. I came out and I smelled coffee and food on the table. Matt was in my kitchen with two cups of coffee. Matt said " Hey." I said " Hey." He went to the table, set down the two cups, and said " I made breakfast for the three of us." I smiled and said " I can see, thank you." Matt said " Welcome." I went to my room and woke Jake up. Matt said " You do know that there is another room that Jake can have." I said "I know but there are boxes in there and I need to move them so he can have his own room but I haven't done it yet." Jake came out after a minute and he sat down. We started eating. After Matt finished he said " I need to get ready for work but I will see you later." I said " Yeah, see you later." Matt kissed my forehead and hugged me from behind then he left. I locked the door and Jake said " Ew that is so gross." I laughed. I finished eating and said " I have to get going or I will be late for work so I will see you later." Jake said " Okay see you later." 

I left my apartment and went to work. May said " Hey are you feeling okay?" I answered " Hey May, and yes I am feeling fine. I just had a nasty cold." May said " Oh that sucks." I agreed " Yeah it does but I am feeling just fine now." May said " Good." We walked to my office and May asked " How is the adopting thing going?" I answered " It's going fine I am still waiting on a few things." May said " That's good." I said " Yeah, it is." She said " Well I have to go back to my desk. I am happy that you are feeling better now." May left and I started writing about what Matt/ DareDevil did over the last few days.  

*A few hours later* 

I was in the middle of setting up my article layout when I got a call. I answered it and I said " Hey Matt." Matt said " Hey Y/n/n um the paperwork just came in so if you want to we could go over it when you get off work." I said " If it's fine with you could we do it." Matt said " Yeah, it's fine." I said " I am also going to pick up some food for all of us." Matt chuckled and said " Okay." I said " See you later." Matt said " Yeah, see you later." I hung up and I continued work on my article, finally the paperwork came in. I smiled and I got up and I went to may to tell her the good news. After telling May about what happened I then went to my office and continued working on my article. 

* A few hours later brought to you by Matt's parkour skills*

I finished up my day by turning in my article, I picked Jake up and we drove to get Thai food.  After picking up the food we drove to Nelson and Murdock. I walked in and said " I have food." Foggy said " Thank god. You are a lifesaver." I smiled and said " I know."  We ate and talked Foggy said " Okay we need to get started." I said " Yeah." Foggy explained to me what some things meant like how I would have to have a background check, and I would have to get rid of a few things for six months. We looked through the paperwork and signed where I need to sign then Foggy said " I will get these sent tomorrow." I said " Thanks Foggy." He said " Welcome Y/n." We hugged and Matt asked " Okay let's go then." I went to my car and Matt followed. We then left Nelson and Murdock to go home. Matt kissed my forehead and he went inside his apartment and I went into my apartment. 

I went to my room and I saw Frank Castle my cousin sitting on my bed. Frank said " Hey little Y/n."   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.9K 30
Hell's Kitchen boils in summer but people still need coffee, that includes two very cute boys that just so happen to be lawyers. Matt Murdock and Fo...
5K 81 20
He was the Devil with fire in his heart until he met her, She was like a shadow living her life in the shadows till she met him, she was just an ordi...
736 35 36
After the events of No Way Home no one knew who Spiderman was. No one new who another supper hero was but they called her Lady Deception, her real na...
37.7K 941 23
You live in the suburbs of New York alone starting a new life away from your past. When your asked to meet Furry head of shield though your life take...