Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park

Chapter 23: Empty Promise

1.4K 72 27
By Kang_Moa_

The black haired duo hit the road by taking Yeonjun's motorbike towards the hospital. Upon their arrival, Soobin hurriedly dragged the older to the second floor where his mother would be staying. After entering the room, a woman could be seen peacefully resting on the hospital bed with IV drip injected into her wrists. Her eyes shot open when the door opened.

"Mom!" Entered Soobin with a bright smile on his face. He hugged his beloved mother gently, earning her warm smile in return.

"Is my little boy doing well?"

"Yes, mom. Life's great! Oh and, I've brought someone with me today"

Yeonjun moved closer towards the bed and bowed, holding a bouquet of sunflowers he bought along the street.

"Mom, meet Yeonjun. He's my... err.." Soobin and Yeonjun took a moment to stare at each other.

"Friend" said Yeonjun.

"Right. Meet Yeonjun, my friend"

Mrs Choi gave them a questionable look but didn't say anything nonetheless. "Nice to meet you, Yeonjun"

"Likewise" the male handed her the bouquet with a flashy smile. She gladly accepted it.

"Sunflowers. You've picked my favorite"

"Ah, Soobin told me you fancied them. Figured I should come with a gift for a good first impression" Yeonjun replied.

Soobin's mother may be old in age, but her looks suggested otherwise. This woman looked as if she were in her early thirties. Her face was free of wrinkles. She looked nothing like a dying patient.

"Mom, have you been well? Any concerns at all?" Soobin pulled a chair near the bed and sat down next to his mother.

"I've gotten a lot better recently. The doctors are telling me I'm making progress and they've switched to giving me better medications"

"I'm glad to hear that"

"But where did you get those money all of a sudden?" She genuinely wanted to know. The worry was evident on her face. She knew how her son struggled to make a living before, but everything seemed to have miraculously gotten better.

"I've been working part time! You know... typical waiter at a diner"

He wasn't totally lying, it just wasn't the complete truth.

"I don't think a waiter can earn that much, sweetie..."

Yeonjun wanted to laugh. Soobin's mother was a sharp woman. And She clearly was onto his tail.

"My boss is nice and understanding. Don't you worry, mom. Your son wouldn't resort to thievery or drug dealing or whatever. I'll always do honest jobs like how you raised me. So... just stay here and receive treatment, okay? I've got the expenses covered"

Soobin held his mother's hands. She entangled their fingers and smiled. "I trust you, bin bin"

"Mommm! Don't call me that nickname in front of him... it's embarrassing"

Yeonjun and Mrs Choi laughed. The three continued to converse, mainly Soobin's mom getting to know Yeonjun.

After a while Soobin volunteered to go downstairs and get them something to eat.

"Mom, do you want anything? I'll go get it for you"

His mother paused to think for a moment. "I'm kinda craving warm porridge"

Soobin nodded and turned to Yeonjun. "Hyung?"

'You' was what Yeonjun wanted to say but chose not to since Soobin's mom was there and he wouldn't want her to get any more suspicious of him.

"Iced americano. Less sugar"

"Then I'll go fetch them. You two can get to know each other more. Be right back!"

After Soobin left, it hit Yeonjun that he was left alone with Mrs Choi. It got slightly awkward for a second. Everything could easily go wrong if she were to find out what he did to her precious son. Belittling him, threatening him, blackmailing him, hurting him... Yeonjun would end up in jail just as Soobin said.

"Yeonjun-ah" she suddenly called him.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being Soobin's friend"

The sick feeling of guilt hit him like a truck.

"I'm happy that he finally made friends. Soobin doesn't communicate a lot, ever since he was a kid. I only know Kai as the one close friend he has. Now that he'd brought you along... you two must be very close"

"Aha... don't mention it, ma'am. Soobin's a great lad. Who wouldn't want to be friends with him?"  Yeonjun responded with a smile. Yet his mind was apologizing to the lady, thinking how disappointed she would be if she knew the truth.

"Be honest, are you interested in bin bin?"

Yeonjun almost choked on his saliva at the sudden question. "N-No... what makes you ask that?"

"Judging from your gaze and the glint in your eyes when you look at him... you must feel something for my son. Could be love, or something similar"

Yeonjun was gobsmacked. He put her words into consideration. Did he love Soobin? He wouldn't say it was love, he was just using him for pleasure. Soobin was merely a toy for him. The glint in his eyes she mentioned... must've been because he found Soobin so adorable and endearing that he just wanted to squeeze him.

"I wouldn't be against it if you two get together" she continued.

"I'm not sure if we should..." Yeonjun replied honestly.

"Bin seemed to like you too" Mrs Choi held Yeonjun's hands in hers and patted it gently. "Promise me you'd take care of him, whether as friends or something more"

Yeonjun smiled and put his other hand on hers. "Rest assured. I promise I will"

Even Yeonjun doubted himself whether or not he could keep that promise.

Soobin came back shortly after. "I'm back! What were you two thinking about?"

The two looked at each other and smiled. "Nothing"

Soobin pouted. "Okay... I have no idea why you want to keep it confidential, but I'd respect that" he went and sat near his mother to feed her porridge. Yeonjun watched them with a fond smile.

Mrs Choi was right. Maybe he did feel a little something for her son.

-。。。-

They left the hospital an hour later, with an impatient Yeonjun dragging Soobin down the parking lot.

"Hyung, where are you taking me?"

"Shopping" the older shortly replied and pushed a helmet in Soobin's arms. He put in on without complaint and hopped on the seat behind Yeonjun.

They stopped in front of an okay looking store. Yeonjun parked and quickly rushed Soobin inside. Needless to say, the younger was confused. But once they got inside, he instantly knew.

It looked just like any normal store on the outside, except it wasn't.

On the shelves, a lot of toys were put on display. They came in various shapes and sizes, with different functions, too. As you might've guessed, those weren't regular toys for kids. They were all sex toys.

"You're crazy..!" Soobin went frantic after realizing Yeonjun's motives. Just seeing those objects made him embarrassed as heck. Imagine using them...

"Go on. Pick whatever you like" Yeonjun told him.

"What's wrong with you..!? I don't want these"

"But I do" the older gave him that threatening glare. "Now pick"

Soobin sighed and went to look around the store. He barely knew what some of the stuff were called, let alone how to use them. How was he supposed to decide?

"How about buying in sets? That should be easier to choose from" Yeonjun came and whispered in his ears out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of Soobin.

"S-Sure yeah.." the younger stuttered. Yeonjun grabbed a cardbox from the other shelf and opened it. Inside contained many toys including the basics; a vibrator, a whip, a blindfold, a dildo, multiple clips, and handcuffs.

Soobin took a peek and immediately got goosebumps. In contrast, Yeonjun had a satisfying smile on his face, his mind already running wild with the thoughts of using them on the younger.

"Hyung... what the hell? Don't tell me we're buying those"

"If you don't want me to punish you using these... then better be a good little bunny and listen"

Seemed like he wasn't going to keep that promise with Soobin's mom after all.

•  。。。∙∙∙+𝘅+∙∙∙。。。•
To be continued...

Merry Christmas moas 🎅🎄❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 32
Soobin is a shy closeted boy who has had a huge crush on yeonjun since he first laid eyes on him....which was 3 years ago... Yeonjun is an openly gay...
34.9K 2.6K 45
" ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴬᵀᴱ ᵞᴼu ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴼᴼᴮᴵᴺ!! " " ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᴹᵁᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᵁᶜᴷ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ , ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ " What happens when school's playboy meets k...
7.1K 306 20
an unexpected turn out of events. Beomgyu, an average student on K-Campus thought he will have an good and great seminar. Unexpected, he meets his l...
7.9K 649 14
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...