Zhejun

De Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 46

401 3 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46

    Liu Sanlang drove the bullock cart straight to the doctor's house in the village, and helped Wen Shi in with Mrs. Wang on the left and right. I can only take advantage of the fact that it's almost noon, and ask Mrs. Wang to go back and make lunch first to persuade people to go back.

    Mrs. Wang was still worried about Mrs. Wen, and after hearing Mrs. Wen repeatedly said that Liu Sanlang was with her, she went home. Liu Yan was not interested in staying at Langzhong's house, seeing that Baofeng Temple was impossible to go to, and she didn't want to go home, so she simply slipped away to find her little sister to play.

    The old cow still licks its calf, and every bird will also have its young.

    Wen Shi looked at the back of Wang Shi returning home, thinking that no matter how obedient Wang Shi is to Liu Kangsheng, it is related to the fate of her own daughter, so she will never fail to stand up.     She murmured in her heart: " Yu'er, that's all for the third sister-in-law

    to help you." As for her and Liu Sanlang, neither of them can go back now.

In the future, if he wants to divide the family, how to divide it is still in the mind of Liu Kangsheng, the father-in-law, so how dare he plant a thorn in his heart.

    Liu Yu woke up before Wang and the others turned around.

    It's just that when I first woke up, my eyelids seemed to be filled with lead, and they were heavy and heavy, and I couldn't open them even if I wanted to.

    There was a vague idea in her heart, telling her to wake up quickly, wake up quickly.

    This thought was intermittent, interrupted by drowsiness from time to time, but he was always alert to Liu Yu.

    She struggled, and finally lifted the heavy eyelids a little bit, and then a little bit, when a little light came into her eyes, the heavy drowsiness receded a little, and she gradually became a little clearer.

    Even so, his thinking is still extremely blunt.

    When Liu Yuchu opened her eyes, she was dazed for a moment, and after a while she gradually remembered the past, she was startled, and wanted to get up, but found that her body was so weak that she couldn't even move a finger.

    It took a while before I figured out my situation. My hands and feet were bound and thrown in a corner, and my mouth was gagged with a cloth.

    The only thing that is fortunate is that Liu Yu found out that this is Liu Kangsheng and Wang's house, and she has not been transported out of Liu's house.

    She calmed herself down as much as possible. Liu Kangsheng and Dafang and his wife blatantly fought in the daytime. Needless to say, everyone in the family must have been sent out. Attracted Wu's and several people to watch him more closely.

    She was silent and didn't make any noise, only gathered her strength to fumble for the knot on her wrist.

    In her previous life, Mrs. Zhou hadn't even reached the boundary of Anyi County at this time. In this life, Liu Kangsheng started her attack six or seven days earlier. There is only one possibility. She made Liu Kangsheng or Liu Dalang and his wife uneasy. Thinking of Liu Dalang who was not at home last night but showed up at home this morning, Liu Yu was more likely to feel uneasy because of Liu Dalang and his wife.

    A few days ago, the couple felt sorry for the price difference of twenty taels, and they were reluctant to sell her to other matchmakers, and they wanted to wait for Mrs. Zhou to come over. Twenty taels is not a small amount, and it doesn't make sense for an extremely greedy person to stop being greedy after just two days, so... what's the use of tying her up so early?

    Can the second, third, and Wang family members of the Liu family be paid out for six or seven days?

    It was impossible, Wen's belly was so big, how could he go out easily at this time.

    Liu Yu's mind turned here, and she probably counted it. I am afraid that she will be transferred out soon. As for where to be placed, she guessed it after a little thought. I am afraid that it will be the Wu family who has been planning and working behind the scenes. Lao Li's eldest brother contributed his strength. Liu Yu had heard that this eldest brother Wu had a residence in the county.

    She moved her wrist, turning her fingertips vigorously to reach the knot.

    This action has been done thousands of times from Yuanzhou to Yangzhou in the previous life. Finally, after seeing a runaway girl being raped in front of their group by a man who was traveling with Mrs. Zhou, he sold it to the lowest class. In Yaozi Street, after Mrs. Zhou led them to have a good look at the magnificent scenery of Yaozi Street, Liu Yu's skills, which she had never used again, became her only hope of saving herself.

    The rope was tied so tightly that Liu Yu's wrist was so painful that she could barely touch the hemp rope with her fingertips. She groped carefully, trying to reproduce the knot-tying technique in her mind over and over again. .

    Suddenly there was a knock on the door outside the courtyard, Liu Yu paused and listened carefully, Wang's doubtful voice came in: "Who bolted the door?"

    Then there was another knock on the door.

    It's Mrs. Wang!

    Listening to the voice, in this life, the Wang family is also the one who was paid out, the one who didn't know.

    Liu Yu's heart beat wildly.

    Although she has already been sold once by Mrs. Wang, at this moment, she still has an irresistible extravagant hope in her heart. She hopes that Mrs. Wang can choose her once, and she can be like any ordinary, ordinary person in this world. A tough mother, protect her once, stand up for her once.

    As soon as this thought came up, another thought rushed out almost fiercely in my heart-have you forgotten your previous life? Wang is also a murderer, she sold you with her own hands, she is a murderer! You expect a murderer to save you?

    However, no matter how it roared, the extravagant thought that originated from the bloodline still took root in Liu Yu's heart with an irresistible force, and it became entangled with the screaming and screaming her, killing and entangled with each other , inseparable.

    Liu Yu turned her head towards the gate of the courtyard in the shock of her soul. She couldn't see anything through a wall of earth, but her eyes seemed to pass through the void and saw the mother and daughter in another life.

    The hands tied behind her had clenched into fists at some point, her fingertips were trembling, no, it was her whole body trembling invisibly! Liu Yu finally knew that in the two lives, she longed for a truth, and just today, right now, this truth will finally be revealed in front of her.

    Once again, she has to watch soberly, to see what kind of choice Wang Shi, who has the same blood flowing in her body, will make and how to make the choice.

    Also beating wildly was Mrs. Wu who was guarding the courtyard. She was here waiting for her elder brother to come to meet her. When she heard the knock on the door, she thought it was her elder brother who had come, but it turned out that she should have gone to Baofeng Temple. Mrs. Wang turned back suddenly, and Mrs. Wu, who was sitting leisurely on the bench dreaming sweet dreams, was so frightened that her whole body jumped up.

    She subconsciously looked in the direction of the courtyard gate, and then looked at Liu Dalang and Liu Kangsheng as if asking for help.

    Liu Dalang's back also straightened instantly, and his whole body tensed up.

    Ever since he thought of selling Liu Yu, he had never been afraid of Wang Shi, because he knew that Liu Kangsheng would take care of everything for him. As long as his father loved him, Wang Shi, a stepmother, would not be afraid. Even he and Wu can get the whole thing out of this matter.

    But right now, the scene is blocked by the Wang family. He is no longer afraid of Wang's stepmother, and now he feels timid in his heart. If the Wang family is going to make trouble, the husband and wife will no longer have a reputation in Liujia Village. .

    Liu Dalang was so bad that he kept the bad water in his heart, and he still cared about his good looks outside, which was exactly the same as Liu Kangsheng.

    Both husband and wife looked at Liu Kangsheng.

    Liu Kangsheng's face was extremely ugly, he had planned well originally, as long as he kept this day hidden, when Mrs. Wang and the other two came back, and asked about Liu Yu, all he had to say was that Liu Yu had gone to town and never came back, so he went to look for it overnight. I didn't find it either.

    It's not uncommon to plunder and sell people. You can hear one or two stories every year. As far as Liu Yu's looks are concerned, you can only push them to shoot flowers. Everyone in the village knows that Liu Yu has been running to the town every day. Even speaking from the outside, it was also a disaster caused by Liu Yu's own indiscretion.

    As for the Wang family and the second and third families, even if they suspect, as long as there is no evidence, it will be useless to doubt for a lifetime.

    He calculated everything well, but at this juncture Mrs. Wang came back, and Mrs. Wang came back, what about the third son and the third daughter-in-law? Did you come back together?

    Liu Kangsheng's head was as big as a bucket!

    He tightly held the pipe in his hand, and asked his eldest son in a very low voice, "When will Wu Jin arrive?"

    Wu Jin is really Wu's elder brother.

    Liu Dalang's calves trembled a little, and he said, "We agreed to arrive at noon."

    Liu Kangsheng looked at the east room where Liu Dalang and his wife lived, and with just one glance, Liu Dalang's heart trembled and he shook his head repeatedly.

    Liu Yu was tied up in his room, if this happened, his reputation would be completely tainted.

    It's okay for a father to sell a daughter, as long as the parents are safe, and he is a stepbrother and a stepsister, that can't be justified.

    Liu Kangsheng obviously thought of this too, outside Wang was still banging the door, he was heartbroken, and said: "You and your wife go back to the house."

    Liu Dalang knew that his father would take care of this matter and try to solve it Yes, he yelled, and winked at Mrs. Wu, the couple tiptoed back to the east room, and closed the door firmly.

    Wang's brows were already furrowed, and she was about to raise her voice to call out again when she patted on the door, when the courtyard door was pulled open from the inside.

    Seeing that it was Liu Kangsheng who came to open the door, she wondered: "What's the matter, I've been taking pictures of the door for a long time, why did you come to open it? Where is Mrs. Wu?" She

    looked around, trying to find Mrs. Wu and Liu Dalang.

    Liu Kangsheng looked behind Wang Shi calmly, and when she saw that she was the only one who came back, she breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "The two of them are not here, didn't you accompany the third daughter-in-law to Baofeng Temple? Why are you back at this time?"

    Wang Shi didn't realize Liu Kangsheng looked different, and said: "The third daughter-in-law got pregnant halfway, and her stomach hurts, so she hurried back, and now she is at Liu Langzhong's house."

    "What!" Liu Kangsheng was shocked suddenly, and his face changed: "Liu Kangsheng What did the doctor say?"

    "I didn't hear that, the third daughter-in-law didn't have much pain in her stomach on the way back, she should be fine, just take a pulse again, for peace of mind, why don't I come back first to get some food, and I have to pick it up Send a few eggs to Liu Langzhong’s house.” Country people pay for medicine when they see a doctor, and the consultation fees are usually covered by eggs and rice noodles at home. Wang is also worried about Wen’s situation. As he said that, he quickly walked towards the main house.

    Liu Kangsheng was just in a hurry because of Wen Shi's fetal gas. This dazed effort had already caused Wang Shi to pass him by several steps. He didn't want Wang Shi to see Liu Yu who was tied up in the house, and hurriedly shouted. "Come back!"

    Mrs. Wang stopped in her tracks, and looked at Liu Kangsheng inexplicably: "What's the matter? I'll go into the house and get a few eggs and then go back to Liu Langzhong's place."

    Of course, people in the countryside don't spend money . money.

    Liu Kangsheng's mind turned quickly, and he already had a countermeasure at this time, so he scolded with a sullen face: "Stupid! Are Liu Langzhong's family short of your eggs for cooking at noon today? You are not nervous, but the third daughter-in-law's stomach is thinking about these Small things, hurry up, go back to Liu Langzhong's house now, and ask about the situation of the third daughter-in-law and the child in her belly, if anything goes wrong with my grandson, I will not spare you!"

    Wang scolded him She was stunned, she had just returned home, she had been scolded all over for no reason, the first sentence was still to call her stupid, Wang's lips trembled, she felt aggrieved and ashamed for a moment, and wanted to take it back, But when I recall every sentence, it seems that I didn't make any mistakes.

    She just stood there, her hands and lips were trembling, she didn't dare to answer a word, she turned around and prepared to go back to Liu Langzhong's house to see Wen.

    Liu Kangsheng breathed a sigh of relief, and Liu Dalang and Wu Shi, who were looking out through the crack of the door, also breathed a sigh of relief. At this moment, there was a muffled bang in the main room!

    Wang suddenly looked over, and then her eyes widened, thinking that there was no one in the house, thinking of the courtyard door that was barred in broad daylight, thinking of the door she had been knocking on outside for a long time, but no one answered, Wang's mind was buzzing. Boom, a string of associations exploded.

    For a while, even when she was scolded by Liu Kangsheng as soon as she entered the door, Liu Kangsheng stopped her when she wanted to enter the house, and rushed her to Liu Langzhong's house, she was conspired by Wang, she suddenly turned her head to look at Liu Kangsheng , Seeing a momentary change in his complexion, Mrs. Wang immediately confirmed all her guesses.

    Liu Kangsheng has tricks, shameful tricks!

    Her figure blew into the main room like a gust of wind, and rushed into the main room where she lived. The door was pushed open with a bang, and Liu Kangsheng followed closely but failed to stop her.

    The door slammed against the wall with a dull sound, and Wang, who was running to catch the rape, saw Liu Yu who was gagged and tied to the chair in the room, and Liu Yu and his pair were opposite. Face full of tears.

    It was as if a thunderbolt struck the top of the sky, and Wang was stunned to the ground. She was stunned on the spot, her eyes were closed, she didn't know how to blink, and she forgot to breathe.

    That was Liu Yu, and this was her room, but why was her daughter tied up in her room by Wuhuada.

    After being dazed, there was an almost stern cry: "Yu'er!"

    Every root of Wang's hair stood on end, and he almost rushed into the room, towards Liu Yu who was tied up.

    At this moment, Wang's love for Liu Yu and the heartache she felt for Liu Yu are all real, and they are the most real reaction of a most ordinary and ordinary mother.

    At this moment, Liu Yu believed that Mrs. Wang loved her.

    This mother's love has not yet been able to get close, Liu Kangsheng's hand stretched out from behind, grabbed Wang Shi who was rushing towards Liu Yu, and also covered Wang Shi's voice of crying and crying, with a dark face, pulling Mrs. Wang: "Come out with me!"

    Liu Yuding watched Mrs. Wang being dragged by Liu Kangsheng, struggling and kicking Liu Kangsheng at the same time, the two entangled and got out of this temporary prison.

    She knew that it was time for Mrs. Wang to make a real decision.

    It's not that Wang doesn't love her, she just doesn't always love her.

    Sometimes Liu Yu could see vague hatred, fear, and an incomprehensible emotion of love and hate in Wang's eyes. Although such times were rare, she remembered them all.

    She couldn't understand, and never understood, how a mother could have such complicated and difficult emotions when looking at her child.

    But if it is said that she is not her own, it does not look like her.

    At this time, a person who is as afraid of Liu Kangsheng as Wang Shi, dares to kick, beat, bite, and scratch Liu Kangsheng at this moment, she will lose her in the small place, but will protect her in the big place.

    Liu Yu quietly closed her eyes, and waited quietly, waiting for a mystery to be revealed.

    In Liu's Stove House, Liu Kangsheng restrained Wang who was like a madman, and shouted in a very low voice: "Have you gone crazy enough? Think about it carefully,

    should I send her away or die?" What about her, I just want to send her far away, send her away far away, find reliable people, charge very little money, as long as the other party finds a good family for her, go further south, go north, east and west Okay, but I can't stay here, do you understand! If her face stays here, sooner or later it will bring disaster to our family."

    Wang's struggle gradually lost strength, her hands trembled, her face trembled, and her tears blurred One face: "I won't let her go out. You let her learn embroidery. You let her learn it. Starting today, I won't let her learn it. She won't go out in the future. It will be the same as before. At home, I will sell all the embroidered things, and in two years, I will find a husband's house for her in Liujia Village, or a more remote village, ah."

    Liu Kangsheng snorted coldly: " Can you cover it if you want? Walking in the town for more than a month, you are sure that no one has a crush on her?"

    Wang almost collapsed: "I disagree, you disagree, no one has a crush on her." Use it!"

    "Naive!" Liu Kangsheng raised his voice, but immediately suppressed it: "Think about it, you don't only have her daughter, you also have Yan'er, my Liu family and a whole family, yourself... huh , you know it in your heart."

    "My daughter will always get married when she grows up, but it's just for Liu Yu to marry further away. Find a wealthy family and make her a concubine. Her life will only be better than us. Let her suffer, she is so good-looking, even if she is just a maid, she will be outstanding one day, let her go so that we can live in peace, so that you can sleep peacefully in the future."

    Wang's lips trembled As I watched, the tears seemed to flow endlessly, but I was no longer the madman I was at the beginning.

    Liu Kangsheng took advantage of the situation and softened his tone: "In the future, you will still rely on Dalang, Erlang, Sanlang, and Brother Bao to have a daughter, and you also have Yan'er. You have to think about yourself, for Yan'er, and for our whole family. .”

    Speaking of Liu Yan, Wang's eyelids finally trembled, and then stared at Liu Kangsheng with an almost desperate sternness: "You swear, you really sold her to a rich family to be a serious concubine."

    Liu Kangsheng's eyelids trembled, and then he raised his hand without hesitation, and raised three fingers: "I swear, I will really ask the matchmaker to sell Liu Yu to a rich family as a maid or concubine.

    " Staring at him, biting a bloody smell from his cheeks: "Go on, if you break your oath, you, Liu Kangsheng, will have no children and grandchildren!" At the end of the mouth, there is a sentence of having children for slaves and daughters for prostitution. Thinking of Liu Yan, life and death swallowed.

    These vicious words made Liu Kangsheng tremble involuntarily. He hated Wang's meekness all these years for pretending. He would definitely mention it to the matchmaker. Under Wang's heavy gaze, he gritted his teeth and said, "If you violate the I swear, let me, Liu Kangsheng,

    have no children or grandchildren." Wang's whole body collapsed, and then she covered her face and began to cry.

    Liu Kangsheng was so anxious that he covered her mouth: "What are you yelling, I'm afraid no one will know, right? Let me tell you, our family can't bear the reputation of being a prostitute. Liu Yu was not sold, she was lost by herself.

    " Shi returned to the main room as if she lost her soul, Liu Yu saw her red eyes and the despair in her eyes, there was no need to say what choice Wang Shi made.

    She was given up once more.

    The author has something to say:

    I tried my best. I write things slowly. When I encounter easy-to-write plots, I can write faster, and the number of words will be more; When I woke up, I sat in front of the computer, except for eating, and kept writing until posting. This plot involves the heroine's life experience, and it's really not something I can explain in a few words.

    Note: "An old cow will still lick its calf, and every bird will also be young." - Tang. Thanks to Quan Deyu's "Advising Jingzhao Mansion to Join the Army" during 2022-04-03 21:00:01~2022-04-04 21:09:18 for the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 58069271 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Cen Cen, I always like Cai Lanzi 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of 好きです; cute enough to foul, 10 bottles of evergreen tree; tsundere little princess? ?, Bin Wei 5 bottle; 2 bottles of Yanxi, me, me, me, me; 1 bottle of ghost mushroom, mandy, and hero;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 57K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
111K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
1.5K 57 5
When (y/n) goes on new adventures with her friends! (My Little Pony Various x Unicorn Reader) Started: 2/20/2024 Ended: Ranks: I don't own my little...