Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park

Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2

1.9K 73 54
By Kang_Moa_

Wrists bounded, body naked, heartbeats quickened at a rapid pace,  those would describe the situation Soobin was in. He was trying his best to keep calm despite Yeonjun's smirk creeping him out.

"Hey, say something. Aren't you afraid I'd hurt you?"

"It doesn't matter. You wouldn't listen to me anyways" Soobin replied in monotone.

Yeonjun seemed to like his response. "Good thing you know that. Now, how should I punish you, hm?" His hand roamed around the younger's body, satisfied with the number of hickies he had left on it. "I'd love to fuck you senseless but you'd just enjoy it... that would be too easy"

"Do whatever you want. Let's just get this over with"

Soobin hated this. He hated Yeonjun and he hated himself for not being able to stand up for himself. For the record, Yeonjun filmed him without his permission, he had every right to be mad. And yet...

He was still going to be punished for simply trying to speak up.

Yeonjun casually flipped his body over so that he was laying on all fours. "Bend down and keep your ass up"

Soobin complied without a word. He knew where this was going, and he wasn't looking forward to it, not even one bit.

"This is gonna hurt. So let me know if it gets too much to handle" said Yeonjun. "Do you still remember your safe word?"

Soobin cringed before answering "Mint Choco"

It was something they had agreed on during the earlier stage of their relationship. Yeonjun was obsessed with mint choco, while Soobin absolutely despised it. That would perfectly describe their opinion towards each other.

Yeonjun started off by gently caressing the younger's butt. If there was one thing in the world he loved more than mint choco, that'd be Soobin's butt. He loved everything about it; the texture, the color, the way it jiggled and the sound it made after getting slapped... it was all so perfect for him to play with. He could even use it as a stress ball.

"Aww, it's so soft and squishy like a baby's butt. Makes me wanna.."

Slap!

His hand made contact with Soobin's skin, earning a satisfying sound.

"Start counting"

"One" Soobin mumbled.

Slap! Another one on the same spot.

"Two"

Slap!

"Three..."

Slap! Soobin's once pale butt now turned pinkish. He kept on counting each time Yeonjun spanked him.

"T-Ten..."

It was starting to hurt. Yeonjun was being more mean each second. The younger flinched and winced. Soobin's ass felt like crying by now.

Slap!

"Twelve..hik.." that one stinged so bad.

"How's it? Can you keep goin?" Yeonjun didn't get a response, so he kept doing it a few more times.

"Fourteen..."

Last slap

"F-Fifteen"

"That's enough. You seem awful" Yeonjun caressed Soobin's red ass cheeks and planted a kiss on it.

Soobin thought it was finally over. Though, Yeonjun had other plans. It was too early to end there. He inserted a finger in.

"Look at you being all excited for me. Does spanking turn you on that much?"

"Like hell.." Soobin rolled his eyes. Fortunately Yeonjun didn't see it.

"If you enjoyed it so much, I'll make sure to spank you more next time" He added a second finger and started thrusting in and out.

"Ahh..nghh.." Soobin moaned.

The older reaches for the lubricant on the night stand and poured it all over his fingers, making it easy for him to insert yet another finger in.

"You're taking me so well, Bin-ah. If you keep sucking me up like this, might as well take a whole fist inside of you"

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Wanna try?" Without delay, Yeonjun rammed his whole fist inside the younger, making him moan the loudest Yeonjun had ever heard.

"Ahh! Hah!! Hyung..! Hngnn!!"

"You sound so good right now... what a lovely sight" he went deeper and faster with each thrusts. Soobin was losing his mind with how good it felt.

"Hgnn!! Ahh..hyung! oh my god..."

Did it hurt? For Soobin, of course it did. But within the pain, he felt another sort of emotion, an overwhelming sense of pleasure that no one but Yeonjun could provide him.

"You've taken my cock before. Surely this much is nothing to you?"

Soobin couldn't utter a single word. All he did was moaning the senior's name over and over until he came, spurting semen all over the grey sheets.

"My, look at the mess you've made. Now I've got more washing to do"

Soobin felt weak. He couldn't find an ounce of strength in his body. Having collapsed on the bed, he closed his eyes and rested. Yeonjun untied his wrists and pulled a blanket over him.

"You've been such a good boy for me, Soobin-ah. Taking everything I gave you... I love it when you're being obedient"

"Hm..." Soobin sleepily replied. "I haven't properly apologized. I'm sorry for avoiding you, hyung"

Yeonjun smiled. "That's fine" he laid down beside Soobin and pulled him in for a long kiss.

"Can you still take it? I'm hard right now"

"I'm tired..."

"That's okay then. Sleep tight"

"Hm. Goodnight, hyung"

————•~•————

The next morning, Yeonjun awoke only to find the space beside him empty. His eyes darted around the room and found Soobin brushing his hair in front of the mirror. And was that Yeonjun's shirt he was wearing?

'Thought you ran away...'

"Mornin" Yeonjun said with groggy voice, still laying on the bed.

Soobin turned around to see him awake. "Oh, you're up. Can I borrow this shirt? I didn't pack one before coming yesterday. You don't mind, right?"

"It's fine. What are you dressing up for?"

"I'm going to visit my mom... at the hospital" replied Soobin.

"Why? Is she sick?"

"No shit, Sherlock. Why else would she be there if she wasn't?"

Yeonjun's eye twitched at the sarcastic remark. He yawned and got up from bed. "I'm coming with you"

"What?" Soobin set the hair brush down and eyed him in suspicion. "Why would you wanna go?"

Yeonjun came forward and wrapped his arms around Soobin's petite waist. "Missed you a lot. Haven't been around you enough these days. Of course I should tag along"

"But... we're meeting my mom! She doesn't even know you"

"So? Just introduce me. I want to know what your mom looks like, cause her son is sure quite the looker"

Soobin blushed at the compliment. "Okay, but.. how should I introduce you? 'Hello mom, this is the senior that threatened to reveal my secret and blackmailed me into constantly doing the deeds with him. And he also treats me like a toy most of the time and he bullies me and looks down on me and hurts me every time I don't listen to him and he makes me cry a lot but also he makes me blush sometimes?' I can't... I can't tell her those she'd put you in jail!" Soobin took a deep breath after rapping.

"There's nothing to stress about. Just tell her I'm your boyfriend and her future son-in-law" Yeonjun laughed.

He knew it was a joke. But Soobin's face couldn't help but turn red. "W-What are you on about? Please refrain from making jokes like these"

"I'm sure she'll like me. Just go with the flow" Yeonjun beamed with confidence.

"You sure about this? In that case, just... go take a shower. I'll make breakfast and then we can leave together"

Yeonjun smirked and planted a soft kiss on the younger's cheeks. He then walked away without another word.

Soobin stood still, hands over his beating chest.

'What the heck is this feeling?'

•.•..•..•..•_•+𝘅+•_•..•..•..•.•
To be continued...

Back again! Hope that wasn't too much :'D haha...

TY for your continuous support! <3 see u next chap !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.7K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
12.2K 1K 20
♡. . . Yeonjun, the choi yeonjun who was a famous playboy of the college like he has a crazy popularity among the girls. he was such a spoiled brat b...
35.1K 1.3K 32
Soobin is a shy closeted boy who has had a huge crush on yeonjun since he first laid eyes on him....which was 3 years ago... Yeonjun is an openly gay...
22.7K 984 23
"Choi Soobin if you think that you can avoid me then you are wrong also don't think that I didn't see you checking me out". "H-hyung What are you tal...