The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

The Slip Up

922 28 11
By bubblegumm1111

As a Hufflepuff, you'd think Aveline Rosier would understand loyalty. The concept however simple it was in definition, had been something that her brain had been racking for the better part of the year. Trying to figure out what true loyalty mean— if in this dark and fucked up world it can even coexist with all the horror.

She was thought loyalty couldn't possibly exist without other people. That without ones to love, without ones to cheshire, the concept didn't exist. It had always been this type of loyalty that was important to her.

With her family first— the Rosier's no matter how harsh they treated her would always have a place in her heart. She would love them, accept the flaws of her father and brother with grace no matter the pain they brought to her heart.  Of course with her many friends she had made over the years, constantly putting her best foot forward to support and care for them in whatever they did.

It was this type of loyalty that Aveline Rosier always thought made her a Hufflepuff.  Though as more time went on, and she felt a burning feeling of resentment for her family, Aveline Rosier wasn't sure she understood what loyalty was in anymore. Even Regulus Black, the one slytherin Aveline never thought would do it, wore the snake tattoo on his forearm.

People could so easily be bought out, twisted  and manipulated into being horrible desperate versions on themselves. She had watched it happen with her brother, and she had watched it happen to many kids similar to him.

As Aveline looked into the vanity mirror in her little bedroom, she realized it was happening to her.

At the core of her being, Aveline liked to consider herself a good person. Truthfully she was. She never wanted to hurt anyone, she always tried to be kind— but that was it. Certainly this makes her a good person, no doubt about it.

Though Aveline had always promised herself she would protect her values. Values of justice, values of peace, values of kindess. And here she was, with a perfect ticket into death eater  society, and she was doing nothing but counting her days like a coward. When she was in the perfect position to do something that could potentially be helpful to this horrible war.

This horrible war that had taken so much from her already, and from so many innocent people.

When she looked at her reflection, taking in the straight hair, perfectly pampered skin and smooth manicure, she realized she couldn't do it anymore.

She couldn't keep playing this role going against everything she wanted in life. There were ways out of it, there had to be— she just needed to find it.

For loyalty to her friends, and loyalty to herself, Aveline Rosier would not lay down and let her pride, her morals and values be trampled on. To become some doll sitting on a shelf for these pureblood idiots to fuck with.

She was so done playing the roll of the harmless slightly rebellious daughter.

She wanted to show her parents the daughter they raised.

The daughter who had grown up being told to kill bunnies.

The daughter who almost strangled her own father to death.

She wanted to show these people that they had indeed raised a Rosier.

A Rosier who had every intention to burn the marble mansion to the fucking ground. For herself and for her beautiful friends who lives were being threatened.

She could feel the emotions from the past months of torment building in her. Like someone had dumped a million galleons of gasoline in her body, and her meeting with the Dark Lord has been the spark to set it off.

If Aveline was a Gryffindor she knew exactly what she would do. She'd march into her fathers study and throw the ring at him, yell at him that she'd rather die then have a part in any of this. She'd then drag her trunk out of the house, and never look back.

Though she wasn't a Gryffindor, nor was she a Slytherin. And sometimes she didn't even feel like a Hufflepuff. It was almost as if she had been placed in that house because she so desperately needed the reassurance she wasn't a bad person.

She didn't just want to save herself from the confines of the cold Rosier mansion. Aveline was angry. And with every right she intended to make her family pay for all the horrible things they had done.

The murders, the torture, the supporting of a sociopathic serial killer. The Rosier family deserved to feel the pain they brought onto all those innocent families.

She picked a quill up in her delicate hands, dipping it into the heavy blanket ink.

At first she was scared, couldn't even get a single word out on the page. But after her initial sentence the words came flowing, the girl eagerly writing the letter with ink smudged on the back of her hand.

She didn't leave anything out. The true horrors of what she knew her family had been up to lately, spilled out on the page infront of her.

The she placed in a careful envelop, dipping her quil in the ink one last time.

Daily Prophet

The front of the envelope read. And as she watched one of the owls carrying the envelop into the crisp night air, Aveline could only stare, wondering if she had just made the worst mistake of her life.
_______

When the Rosier family apparated onto platform 9 3/4 that next morning, they were the topic of everyone's conversations, eyes of everyone falling on the family.  Miraculously, the owl that usually brings the morning paper to them never did make it that morning.

So not a single member of the Rosier family understood why they were getting so many stares. Family whispering behind hands as they passed, eyes lingering more then usual. As if they were some sort of zoo exhibit.

Aveline didn't wait a moment longer, immediately bidding her parents goodbye and racing onto the train before they could stop her. Her heart beating out of her chest as she clung her rabbit to her.

She spotted a paper left on an empty seat, and she swung into the compartment, snatching it with eager eyes.

SENIOR UNDERSECRETARY TO THE MINISTER OF MAGIC— CALVUS ROSIER— EXPOSED IN AN ANONYMOUS LETTER

Merlin the ministry was quick, the title already plastered as the front page heading. A photo of Calvus at his ministry job plastered on the front. Her eyes hungrily scanned the page, her fingers trembling.

   An anonymous letter sent to the prophet late last night, has revealed the secret double life of high up ministry official Calvus Rosier. Rosier— an ambitious man with a talent for dark magic— has reportedly been supporting the efforts of HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

      According to the source, Rosier is an avid death eater, who has used all three of the unforgivable curses. Rosier has been accused of having "close relations" with the Dark Lord himself.

   The source goes onto claim that Rosier alongside his wife— Eleanor Rosier— have been a crucial part in his rise to power. Eleanor Rosier, once believed to be dead, having sacrificed her health to help him do so.

   Though no word was given on the Rosier's two children— Evan and Aveline Rosier— sources close to the two children tell us they are following on their parents path. Evan, a 6th year Slytherin student, having reportedly almost been expelled from Hogwarts School  3 times in the past year for use of dark magic. As for his twin sister Aveline, she is reportedly engaged to Theodore Nott— the son of wanted murderer Tiberius Nott.

   No word on how the Minister has reacted to this horrible betrayal

Aveline, froze. Completely froze as she read the last part of the article over and over again. She had never intended to drag herself or Evan into this, and had specifically left out all details regarding the two of them. She merely had just sent an anonymous letter claiming Calvus Rosier and his wife were death eaters.

Never in her life did she think the paper would somehow scratch up the fact she was engaged to Theodore Nott.

She thought it possibly couldn't have gotten any worse, until she flipped the page, to see her face staring up back at her.

For somehow they had managed to find the engagement photos of her and Theodore. And
it was plastered onto the second page of the paper titled—

A WEDDING TO WATCH FOR

Perhaps she should've thought out her plan a little better.   Aveline was going to be sick, and the rising feeling in her stomach told her that was an exaggeration.

She booked it to the nearest bathroom making
it just in time to hurl her guts in the toilet. Sloppy lifting her hand she secured the lock on the stall toilet, heaving one more time.

What would her friends think?

Certainly they'd think she'd betrayed them. That this entire time she had refused to go to any of there houses because she was out kissing Theodore and celebrating there engagement.

The news would hit there ears, and they would want nothing to do with her, writing her off as another horrible pureblood brat.

She slunk against the stall, leaning on it as she titled her head, squeezing her eyes shut. Her straightened hair was starting to frizz, the makeup that once had been perfectly placed running down her cheek, making little twisted pictures on her round cheeks.

She used the sleeve of the expensive white silk shirt she was wearing to clean the mascara off. How she hated the stupid clothes her parents dressed her in. How she hated her last name. How she hated herself for the fact their blood ran through her veins.

It made her feel vile, as if she wanted to do nothing more then to cut herself open and bleed out till the rivers of their connection no longer existed. To bring her family shame in the most intense way possible, by proving herself to a shameless coward who couldn't stick it through.

The train rumbled beneath her, she could feel it pulling away and even then she couldn't get up. She would only be met with eyes of people that now hated her.

Aveline physically didn't think she could handle it if she had to look James, Remus, Sirius or Peter in the eyes. The friends she had spent the better part of six years with. They'd see her full of shame and think she was nothing but pathetic.

"... maybe she's in here," a female voice entered the room.

Aveline could make our three sets of shoes from
beneath her stall door, and she bit her hand to try to stop her ragged breath. The shoes got closer, there little shadows stretching out.

A knock sounded on her stall door, making her heart pick up a pace.

"Aveline? It's Lily, are you alright?"

She sounded concerned, but then again this was Lily Evans. She had a heart of gold, and no matter how much she despised Aveline she would never treat her like that to her face.

Aveline didn't respond, she wanted to tell the girl she was okay but she was scared if she opened her mouth it would come out in a hoarse sob.

"This is ridiculous," another voice muttered.  "Aveline, open this door or I'm kicking it down."

It was clearly Marlene talking, and Aveline didn't doubt she would. So standing to her shaky feet, Aveline did her best to clean the mascara from her cheeks, taking a deep breath to make it seem like she wasn't cry.

She opened the door ever so slowly, greeting the girls with an ever so fake soft smile.

"Hi, I'm okay just a bit under the weather," her voice creaked on the way out, her eyes red and puffy.

She wasn't fooling anyone no matter what she thought. Marlene was the first to get to her, wrapping her arms around Aveline so tight, and pulling her out of the stall. Aveline was shocked, not even hugging the girl back.

"James, Sirius and Remus have nearly burnt the train down looking for you," Lily explained, reaching out and placing a hand on Aveline's shoulder.

Marlene still hadn't let Aveline go, clinging onto the girl so tightly as if she herself was scared.

"I'm so sorry," Aveline' blurted out. "I understand that you guys probably don't want to be friends with me anymore."

Mary, Lily and Marlene all looked at her dumfounded.  They fell into silence and Aveline was dreading the worst. That they'd storm out and yell at her. Tell her she a disgusting filthy traitor who was no better then them.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Lily gasped, placing her hands on her hips. "Aveline, why on earth would we not want to be friends with you?"

"You don't actually want to marry Nott do you?" Marlene asked, scrunching her nose.

"No! Of course not!"

"We just want to make sure your okay," Lily said gently, reaching her hand out to wipe a tear falling from Aveline's eyes. "Were friends Aveline we always have your back."

"We should go find the guys. By now they are probably terrorizing the conductor," Marlene snorted, running a hand through her hair.

The girls gave her a few minutes to clean herself up, wiping away her makeup and applying a new layer— this fine stuff that wouldn't fall off if she cried. Taking her hair out of its straight pattern with a wave of her wand, feeling relieved to her natural curls return.

They' waited for her patiently in the tiny bathroom. Marlene barking at anyone to get the fuck out who tried to come in. In which Lily would  look mildly displeased, but wouldn't bother reprimanding the girl.

Then only when she was ready, did they open the bathroom door.

Even just walking through the crowded compartments she was getting looks. People whispering as she walked by, no doubt trying to figure out if she also was a death eater.

When they reached the marauders compartment Aveline almost ran away, though when Marlene swung the door open she didn't have a choice.

"Delivery for you dramatic mother fuckers!" she declared, swinging aside to reveals Aveline.

She didn't even get to look at any of the boys before she was tackled into a pile of hugs. She didn't even know who hugged her first, she just felt a warm body holding her, followed by another and another and another. Her eyes were shut, taking in the warmth in a moment that she never wanted to end.

When everyone finally pulled away it was Remus who was left holding her. His arms wrapped around as if he intended on never letting go ever again.

"So," Sirius spoke, leaning on one of the seats as he sucked on a cherry flavoured sucker. "Why haven't I received my invitation to your wedding? What am I? Chopped liver!"

There was a collective sigh of what the fuck Sirius, James actually reaching out and slapping the back of his head.  Though Aveline could see the smile breaking through Sirius's face as he mocked her, and she too sent him a soft grin, laughing at how stupid the boy was.

"I always thought I'd be your maid of honour," Sirius sighed again dramatically.

"No," Aveline deadpanned. "James would be. I think I'd make you the ring bear."

"Excuse me? Have you seen this hair?  This hair is maid of honour worthy young lady," Sirius tutted.

She knew exactly what he was doing, and she loved him for every second of it. Well the rest of their friends liked to dance around difficult issues, to preserve feelings, Sirius always hit them head on. Breaking the awkward glass in the room with humour that would make everyone sigh with relief .

Sirius got it. He understood what it was like to come back from the holidays after a horrible experience with people who were supposed to love you, and not want pity. He understood that crawling feeling in your stomach you get when someone looks at you with pitful  eyes. He understood what it was to wish people would stop looking at you like you were something to be fixed.

And most of all, he knew how to look at her based on who was, not merely what she had gone through. Perhaps that is why Sirius has always felt like a brother to her. The type of brother she'd take a bullet for, and the type of brother she'd knew would take one for her if she needed it.

As he sent her one of his stupid winks, before making a comment on how good his ass looks in dress pants causing the whole compartment to groan, Aveline felt her heart warm as she chuckled softly to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 130K 78
° It all started with a baby.
516K 20.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
33.5K 353 17
"I know it's for the better. I never grew up with you And you're not my waiting room" ✫ or where ✫ Patrick Volkova spends her whole life trying to di...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.