The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Am I a real girl or a barbie doll

869 22 4
By bubblegumm1111

Aveline didn't have a moment to rest the whole break. She was dragged around in every direction, constantly pampered and dressed up like a doll. She had lunches she had to attend, clothes to try on, lectures to be had from her mother and Mrs Nott. It was so utterly exhausting, that on the last night— the night of the Easter Ball— she was actually relieved.

For at least the Ball would give her some time to sneak off, and perhaps catch a moment alone to breath without eyes constantly judging her, waiting for her to break.

The dress she was wearing tonight was actually particularly pretty, a light blue color with little gems on the top. Her hair half pulled back into a pretty braid.

The Ball was to take place at the Nott manor, which meant Aveline was required to go early to greet guests. Which really meant she had to hang onto Theodore's arm well he greeted the guests, and she was merely there to be shown off.

The bad news with this meant she had to be close to Theodore, but the good news was that he couldn't talk to her, since they were constantly being surrounded  by new people entering the ball.

"Regulus, how's the break been?" Theodore greeted the boy by hugging him like they were brothers.

Regulus gave Aveline a very strange look from over Theodore's shoulders, that she couldn't quite understand.

"About as good as you'd expect," Regulus responded, and after that the two boys fell into a hushed conversation.

There was something off about the hall. The usual calm and effortless pureblood acting on edge, as if something was coming. People constantly adjusting ties, woman running their hands through there hair like mad.

It was when the door swung open, and all heads turned, that Aveline heart dropped.

She had never seen him in real life, but she didn't need to, to know it was him. Bellatrix Lestrange— Sirius's cousin who had graduated a few years prior— and Lucious Malfoy stood next to a man, seemingly beaming with pride as they looked around the room.

Aveline had never seen a man like him. He was human, with jet black hair and beady eyes, though he looked more like some sort of snake trying
to impersonate a man. Like a transformation spell gone wrong and he was lockded between two worlds.

His skin a little too stretched over his face, making him like almost translucent, with horrifying red eyes scanning around the room.

"Our Lord," one man called, dropping to his knees.

Like a domino effect the whole room did so as well, and Aveline had no choice but to do the same. Bowing her head  to the ground and not daring to look up as did the others.

The man was making his way through the room slowly, almost gliding as if gravity didn't hold him down. He was studying the many people kneeling before him, an almost smile on his face as he eyed their bowed heads.

"It is my most wonderful honour to be invited here  tonight."

He didn't speak loud, but somehow his voice bounced off every wall. Confident and low, sending chills down Aveline's spine. She just kept focusing on keeping her eyes down, knowing it was best not to make eye contact.

"Surrounded by the future of the wizarding world. My astounded colleagues and friends, and I invite you to all rise, to share in a toast with me."

The room obeyed, people standing up and scurrying to pick up a glass of something at his demand. Regulus shoved a glass into Aveline's trembling hand, giving her a warning look to stay calm.

Now that they were all up and he could see there faces, he freely let his eyes wander. She watched him study people so intently,letting his eyes end on Evan, Theodore and even Regulus. She watched as they all squirmed under his gaze, no one even daring to make eye contact.

And then, his eyes fell on her, and did they ever linger. He seemed to be particular shocked she was there, for whatever reason, she did not know. Though Aveline did not bow her head, she tilted it up just the tiniest of bit and looked into the man eyes.

He seemed slightly taken a back by this, starting at her as he lifted his glass into the air.

"To the future."

"To The future," people repeated, glasses clinking together.

Aveline didn't move, standing as still as a flower on a dead day, not even pretending to mouth the words. It was only when a blonde woman went up to the Dark Lord, and bowed to him, did he avert his tension from Aveline.

Which was wonderful because now she could watch in horror as her mother fawned over the Dark Lord. Like a teenage girl with a crush on a rockstar, Elenor Rosier didn't let him out of her sight the whole night. Following him around in awe wherever she went.

Aveline' spent most of her night hiding in the corners, for once Theodore was off drunk with his Slytherin friends he gratefully forgot she existed.

"Aveline," a voice spoke, and she turned to see her father standing there. "Come. Someone wants to meet you."

He didn't give her a choice, grabbing her by the arm and holding her tightly so she couldn't run. He pulled her through the crowd, and she couldn't even tell where they were going till she caught sight of her mother.

Aveline's heart dropped.

"My Lord," her father bowed to the man. He was even more horrivle looking close up, she swore she could see scales coming out from under his skin. "It is my honour to introduce you to our daughter, Aveline Rosier."

Her father placed a hand on her back, pushing her forward slightly when she didn't move.

Ever so slowly, the dark lord reached out, grabbing Aveline's hand. His skin almost burnt, as if he was a dead body that had been frozen to the core.

"How do you do Miss Rosier?" he asked, lifting her hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Lovely, thank you," she answered, immediately pulling her hand away. She wasn't sure how she even managed to get the words out, but she had, even if they did sound a little rushed.

"I've heard quite a bit about you, you know," the man continued, his beady eyes staring at her without blinking nor moving once.

Aveline didn't respond, she had no interest in speaking to this man no matter how powerful he was.

"Don't you wish to know what?" he asked again, clearly put off by her lack of response.

"I'm okay, thank you though," she still responded politely, folding her hands infront of her. "If you'll excuse me, I must be off."

And with that, she simply walked away. Turning her back to the most powerful man in the universe who's eye twitched as he watched her leave.

No one did that to him.

He was Lord Voldemort. If he even requested to meet someone they would fall at his feet in a blubbering mess, demanding that they weren't worth of his presence.

"I'm so sorry my Lord," Mrs Rosier began to rush, only for Lord Voldemort to hold up his hand to silence her.

"You need to control that daughter of yours Calvus," the man hissed, before walking away from the Rosier parents with a pissed off expression.
___________

The second her feet hit the cold marble of Rosier mansion, she was met with the harsh thud of something colliding with her temple. It was glass, hitting her and sending stars into her eyes as she reached around, trying to find something to steady herself with.

"IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR LORD?" Mrs Rosier shrieked, a broken lamp in her hand as she watched her daughter stumble.

The woman reached forward, grabbing Aveline by the arms and pushing her against the wall.

"Answer me IS THAT how YOU TREAT YOUR LORD?" she screamed in Aveline's face, a wild, blood thirsty look on her face.

"He's not my lord," Aveline spat, only to received another blow to the head.

She was shoved to the ground, and could feel the never ending feeling of constant kicks to her stomach, knocking all the air out her body with each one.

"You are so lucky," her mother hissed, leaning down and grabbing a handful of her hair, "that we have to send you to school so no one comes knocking on our door—"

"What do you mean?" Aveline asked, her words catching the bloody girls attention.

"I mean," she cackled, slamming Aveline's head on the ground, "those bloody mudblood sympathizers  that run your precious little school, would cause us all sorts of trouble if we didn't send you back."

"Because they know your a bunch of death eater scum?" Aveline' asked casually, spitting
blood out on the floor.

"You are lucky to have people like us driving change Aveline. As your mother I only wants what is best for you."

It took everything in her, every amount of pride she had left in her soul, to pull herself to her feet. Blood was plastered done the side of her face, and every second she stood she saw stars, but she would've rather died then let her mother continue to talk to down to her as such.

"You are no mother of mine," Aveline hissed, limping down the hallway away from the woman.

__________________

her dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 829 52
Ella Barnes is quiet with a timid personality until she befriends the infamous Marauders. She starts to come out of her shell and find herself more...
28.3K 1.2K 21
Includes: Impreg, Bxb/Gay content, Maybe mild Depressive topics Hyunjin had beautiful twin girls at the age of 15. The father, you ask? You'll find...
515K 20.2K 200
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
33.5K 353 17
"I know it's for the better. I never grew up with you And you're not my waiting room" โœซ or where โœซ Patrick Volkova spends her whole life trying to di...