The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed

993 32 1
By bubblegumm1111

The future— the one thing no young adult really likes to talk about in that much detail. For its totally normal for us a a society to put so much pressure onto teenagers, to pick their lives fates when they are merely children without a clue in their heads.

Last year when Sprout had sat Aveline down and asked her what she wanted to be, she didn't even need to think about. She wanted to be a healer.

A healer to Aveline represented everything the Rosier's were not. Healers took things that were broken and made them whole again, they healed those who needed it the most. In her mind, becoming a healer was the final way she could send a fuck you to her family.

Though now, as she stared down at the letter in her hand from her parents, telling her wedding date was to be moved up to the beginning of the summer, she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to have a future.

She so badly wanted to run like Sirius did, but she didn't know how she was supposed to run from such terrifying people. No matter where she went or what she did, they would find her.

Her issue wasn't the fact she was scared of herself getting hurt, she was scared of them using someone she loved against her.

And it appeared, as if her father already was.

He had planned to make her marry theodore for a long time now. When his plan with her mother didn't work, he jumped on the next best thing— her friends.

Everyday for the last week Aveline had received a different picture in the mail. First it was the Lupins, then the Pettigrew, then the Potters and finally the most horrifying one of them all—

A picture of Remus and Aveline sharing a butter beer in Hogsmeads— the one she had promised she'd buy him.

It sent shivers down her spine just looking at it, the horrifying realization that someone was watching her, and they didn't have good intentions.

She was in the girls washroom between classes, trying to calm herself down as she felt on the verge of panic. She was helpless, completely helpless.

She was merely a little girl to be pushed around to them. Her rebellious behaviour was only something to be squashed, and it appeared they would do anything to stop it.

Her fingers clung to the edge of the sink for support, her head bowed down as her chest racked up and down. Her long blonde hair falling around, covering her face from view.

It felt like someone had placed a heavy weight on her lungs and she didn't have the strength to get it off. Her breath coming out in broking sobs, as the more she couldn't breath the more she panicked. A positive feedback loop of her own personal hell.

"Aveline? Are you alright?" a sweet voice said, and suddenly a pair of hands were on her back, rubbing her to try and be reassuring.

It was Lily Evans, she was sure of it. The girl was an angel and would never leave someone in distress.

"Aveline can you say something to me?" Lily asked gently, her face trying to look at Aveline's.

She tried to say she was fine, and that Lily didn't need to worry but she couldn't even get the words out. Lifting her head and looking at Lily with panic in her eyes as her chest continue to heave. She squeezed her eyes shut, begging it to go away.

"That's it, I'm taking you to the hospital wing," Lily stated, grabbing Aveline by the arm. "Madam Pomfrey will have a potion to calm you down."

Aveline tried to resist, it was horribly embarrassing to go to the hospital wing because she was panicking. Though her senses weren't even allowing her to see right, as she couldn't even get a breath in between the wracking of her lungs.

She barely even could recall the journey to the hospital wing, all she could remember was Lily handing her over to Madam Pomfrey. A few minutes later, after a few potions were forced down her throat her vision went black. The girl falling back into her bed in an ever so deep sleep.
_____

"You reckon if I stick a jelly bean up here nose she'll wake up?" Sirius asked, staring down at the jelly bean.

The boys were crowded around Aveline's hospital bed, and had been since she didn't show up to dinner and Mcgonagall informed them where she was. They all literally sprinted out of the hall in an urgent panic, just to see her sleeping peacefully.

Madam Pomfrey wouldn't tell them what was wrong with her, just that she needed sleep and not to wake her. That if they disturbed her she would immediately kicked them out without thinking twice.

Sirius sat on the edge of her bed, eating a box of every flavoured beans he was sharing with Peter. Ever so often one of the boys would get a gross flavour, and have to hold in their disgusted ews as not to be too loud.

James, the worried mother he was, hadn't stopped pacing around the room. Finding every excuse to rearrange a flower pot, mumbling under his breath about how dusty it was.

Remus was sitting by the chair right next to her, reading a book patiently. He seemed to be the most chill, though anyone who knew Remus would've picked up on a couple unusual behaviours.

For one his leg was shaking with a restless twitch that he usually never had.

And for two, he was picking his eyes up from his book page every two seconds to scan his eyes over Aveline's face. In fact, he hadn't actually turned the book page in the whole hour or so they had been sitting, waiting for her to wake up.

It was rather odd Madam Pomfrey wouldn't tell them why she was here, for usually she was the first to babble when one of them got hurt and ended up on the hospital wing. Like when James knocked himself out trying to jump into his pants and pull them up at the same time, she was the first to complain about how dangerous he acted to the boys friends.

Though this time she said nothing, and it clearly wasn't some contagious illness otherwise they wouldn't be able to sit around her bed and wait.

"Oh good she's still sleeping," Lily Evans sighed who had just rushed in, holding a bunch of papers under her arms. "I took some notes from the classes she missed, I'll just set them down."

"What do you mean still sleeping?" James asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Did you see her earlier? Mcgonagall only just told us."

"Oh! Did I say that?" Lily asked, looking rather flushed as she looked anywhere but at James. "I haven't seen Aveline all day! In fact, this is the first time I'm seeing her today!"

James stepped forward, narrowed eyes and arms crossed.

"Your doing that thing where you twirl your hair when you lie."

"What?!" Lily exclaimed, dropping the hair she had been playing with. "I'm most definitely not lying-"

"Lily," James warned, eyebrows raised. "You know something we don't."

"I know a lot of things you don't actually, like potions, history of magic—"

"Spit it out Evans."

In response Lily pretended to look at a watch she most certainly wasn't wearing on her wrist, before hustling out of the room mumbling something about being on time. James watched her with amusement, shaking his head as a soft smile spread over his face.

"She's awake!" Peter suddenly exclaimed, and indeed a very groggy looking Aveline was opening her eyes, letting out a sleepy yawn as she did.

She squinted, her eyes adjusting to the light only to see four wide pairs of eyes staring up at her from above.

"Jesus!" she flinched back. "Scare the shit out of me why don't you?"

"You look absolutely dead Ave's," Sirius stated, leaning forward so they nearly were touching noses and inspecting her face.

James pulled him back harshly, giving the boy a warning look as all four boys backed off.

"How are you feeling?" James asked. "Should I go get madam pomfrey?"

"I'm just fine James," she said, sitting up awkwardly.

She hated being in the hospital wing, the center of attention as people dotted in her. It was horribly embarrassing for the boys to see her like this, and even more embarrassing was why she was here.

"Are you sick?" Peter asked, and a wave of relief washed through her that they didn't know why.

"Just a bit under the weather, that's all," she responded, reaching for the glass of water that was sitting on her side table.

Saving her form anymore, Madam Pomfrey came bursting in the room, clapping her hands together.

"Everyone OUT! I need to take care of my patient!"

"But-"

"Can we-"

"OUT! she bellowed, practically shoeing the boys away like sheep.

They complained and groaned the whole time, but once she slammed the door in their faces Aveline let out a sign of relief. She was still feeling slightly shaky, her hands trembling as she set the water glass back down.

Madam Pomfrey walked over to Aveline's bed side, plopping herself down in the chair Remus had been. in minutes prior. She had a clipboard in her hand, her eyes scanning over it before looking up at Aveline

"As protocol, I have to ask you a few questions Miss Rosier before I can release you."

Aveline nodded, tucking in her trembling hands under the blanket.

"Do you have a history of panic attacks?"

"What?" she exclaimed immediately getting defensive. "Of course not! Besides that wasn't a panic attack —"

"Do you often experience anxiety?"

"No," she growled.

"Alright, is there anything else going on in your life that might be causing you emotional distress?"

"I'm not emotionally distressed. I was just having an off day— that all."

Madam Pomfrey just studied her for a moment, before humming to herself and walking away. She was in the back office for a moment rummaging around. Eventually she came back into the room, a small pamphlet in her hand. She handed it to Aveline without a word, before walking away again.

It was titled Ways to Cope with Anxiety, and Aveline never wanted to throw something across a room more.

"You may go now Miss Rosier, though I do remind you this building is full of wonderful people to talk too if you ever do need it," she said kindly.

"Thank you Madam," Aveline said politely in response.

She shoulder her book bag, tossing the stupid pamphlet in the garbage on the way out.

She didn't need to cope with anxiety, she needed her Father to stay out of her life and to stop being a sociopathic freak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 130K 78
° It all started with a baby.
28.3K 1.2K 21
Includes: Impreg, Bxb/Gay content, Maybe mild Depressive topics Hyunjin had beautiful twin girls at the age of 15. The father, you ask? You'll find...
935K 40.7K 117
~where the best friend of Regulus Black finds that she has friends in unlikely places~ marauders era VERY slowburn being regularly updated best ranki...
5.2K 119 38
Hope Piquery the pure-blood girl who had everything she could have ever asked for a perfect life her dad being the president of the MACUSA, her mothe...