Hybrid

By Crystal910133

*This is a spin-off of The Last Lycan Omega Bonnie is a member of the Green River lycan pack. She's also half... More

Coming Home
Pausing
The Clan
Battle Plan
Meeting Xander
Gary's Negotiation
Anonymouse
Birthday Celebrations
Xander's First Outing
A Man Named Mouse
It's in the Blood
The Clan Offer
New Mates
The Signing
A Baby Boom
Sibling Bonds
The First Step
Hidden
Full Disclosure

Family Matters

175 18 9
By Crystal910133

Sean has spent the day with Xander, getting him settled down and accustomed to pack life. He's spoken to the school principal and arranged a private tutor for Xander. That starts next week, giving the boy time to settle in first. Bo has been tending to pack business and setting more patrols on the northern border, just in case the clan tries anything. It's just after midnight now and Sean has locked the adjoining door to the nursery, where Xander is sleeping soundly.

Sean showers and grins, carefully picking items from the dresser. He's getting impatient, so he links Bo.

* * *

Bo is finally heading upstairs, frustrated and exhausted from the day. He suddenly hears Sean's voice in there bond and he grins. Honey, are you ever coming to bed? It's awfully cold without you. Bo quickens his pace, responding eagerly. I'm on my up now baby. I miss you. He hurries down the hall, but pauses. He pats his pocket, making sure the gift is still there.

Bo enters the bedroom and stops in his tracks. Sean is leaning against the doorway to the bathroom, a smirk on his face. Bo shuts the door behind him, locking it. He turns back, licking his lips. Sean is wearing a mid drift baring football jersey in Bo's favorite shade of green. The sexy jersey is paired with a pair of matching and equally sexy green bikini briefs. Around Sean's neck, sits a leather collar and he's swinging the end of a chain attached.

"Happy anniversary honey." Sean grins, pushing away from the door and heading to Bo. "You didn't forget, did you? It's been twenty years since the day we met." He pulls Bo close and kisses him, beginning to undress him. "You won't be needing this, but you should hold onto this." He says, tossing Bo's shirt aside and placing the end of the chain in his mates hand. "I've got such a sweet tooth right now. Give me a taste?"

Sean drops to his knees, popping the button open on Bo's jeans and using his teeth to lower the zipper. He lowers the jeans and moans, seeing a damp spot on Bo's underwear. He licks the dampness and uses his teeth once more, pulling the underwear down a bit. Bo's cock springs out, nearly smacking him in the face and he grins up at him. Only now does he realize Bo is gritting his teeth and wrinkling his nose. He's so turned on right now, looking down at his mate licking and kissing his cock. Sean takes him into his mouth, sucking and moaning. Bo watches him, his ass wiggling in excitement and his hands fondling Bo's ass.

Bo thrusts his hips, but it's just not the same. He pulls away, picking Sean up and heading for the bed. Bo is thrown off balance, Sean growling and shoving him onto the bed with a grin. Sean bites his lip, straddling Bo and sliding his underwear to the side.

"I'm not done with your gift yet." Sean smirks, gliding down onto Bo's cock. "Hah, mmm yeah Bo." He grins down at his mate, Bo's hands sliding up beneath his shirt and stroking his nipples. "Ahh, Bo baby. Yeah! Shit."

Bo's loving the view he has. Sean's taut abs and beautiful collarbone is exposed. He's flushed and bouncing hard on Bo's cock, his own cock poking over the top of his underwear. Bo's thumb circles the tip of Sean's cock and he moans, thrusting his hips toward Bo's hand.

"Baby, where did you get these panties?" Bo asks, running a finger along the top seam.

"Ah, I... ordered them online." Sean admits, blushing. "Do you, like them?" He asks, rolling his hips and biting his lip again.

"Most definitely." Bo grins, sitting up to cradle Sean in his arms. "So sexy baby. No, leave it on." He says, Sean moving to take off his jersey. "You look so fucking hot right now baby. Mmm, so tasty." He raises the shirt and sucks a nipple into his mouth, moaning as Sean's hips circle in excitement.

"Hah, mmm so deep. I love this honey." Sean smiles, pecking and nibbling at Bo's lips. His hips piston wildly and he claws at Bo's back. "Yes, harder!"

"Fuck! Faster baby, I'm about to cum." Bo grits his teeth, trying to hold on for Sean. "Shit baby, hurry!" He grips Sean's cock and strokes it roughly.

"Ahh, yeah. Bo, honey, harder. Harder!" Sean cries, his thrusts becoming mercilessly hard and fast. "Mmm, yeah Bo!" He shouts, feeling Bo fill him as soon as he climaxes. "Hah, you waited for me?" He kisses Bo's cheek, then his lips softly. "Thank you honey. Oh, happy anniversary Bo, I love you."

"I love you too baby." Bo says, suddenly looking around the floor. "Damnit, I forgot your gift is in my pants pocket." He gently raises Sean from his lap and chuckles at the groan, his cock sliding out of his mate. "I'll be right back baby, promise." He kisses him and hurries to grab his discarded jeans.

Sean watches his mate pull a small box from his jeans and bite his lip nervously. He grins to himself, twenty years together and his alpha still gets nervous around him. He crawls to the edge of the bed, licking his dry lips as he watches Bo kneel down beside his legs. He can't help but to reach out and brush a strand of hair behind Bo's ear, stroking his cheek. His alpha is still so gorgeous. Bo clears his throat and opens the box. A white gold bracelet lays inside, five emeralds twinkling brightly from its surface. Sean blinks, Bo placing the bracelet around his right ankle. He bites his lip, Bo kissing the top of his foot and grinning up at him.

"I read that a twentieth anniversary gift is emerald." Bo says, slowly rising and wiping a tear from Sean's cheek. "I had one emerald placed for each of our kids." He glances toward the nursery and smiles, sitting down and pulling Sean onto his lap. "Maybe I'll have to have another added, huh? It looks beautiful on you baby." He rubs a hand down Sean's calf and tugs the bracelet.

"God, I love you so much Bo. Thank you honey. It's perfect." Sean kisses him and rests his head on Bo's shoulder, looking toward the nursery door. "You're really okay with this? We're not getting any younger and he's only seven. Poor boy doesn't know when his own birthday is, just that it's in the spring."

"Sean, baby. We've never turned someone in need away, especially not a child." Bo sighs, nuzzling Sean's mark and growling softly. "Besides, our nest is nearly empty. It'll be nice to have a young one around again. The grand babies are close to his age. I think he'll adjust quickly baby. No one stays broken once they start being loved by you. It's just not possible to not heal with your love as a bandage."

"Oh honey." Sean smiles beautifully and wraps himself around Bo's body.

Just as Sean is about to kiss Bo, they hear a scream from the nursery and he bolts toward the door. Bo hops into his jeans, not bothering to fasten them and hurries after his mate. He enters the nursery to see Sean cradling and rocking a wide eyed Xander. The boy is white as a sheet and dripping in sweat.

"Shhh, it's okay sweet boy. You're safe, I've got you, shhhh." Sean soothes in a soft voice. He looks at Bo and the concern in his eyes is palpable. "It was just a bad dream sweetheart. You're okay."

"Mr. Sean? I don't want to be sent away." Xander sobs, clutching Sean's shirt. "I know I'm no good, 'cause of my foot. I promise, I'll be good and I won't cause you..." Sean shushes him, rocking and shaking his head.

"No one is going to send you away sweetheart and there's nothing wrong with you." Sean beckons Bo over and reaches out to stroke the scar on his abdomen. "Look, no one is perfect. You're so strong and brave, to have survived so long on your own little one." He kisses the boys forehead and notices him looking at Bo. "Also, you should just call us Sean and Bo. We'd, like to adopt you. Would you like to be part of our family?" He jolts, the boy suddenly sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh sweet boy! Shhh, it's okay."

"You'd really make a broken cub like me, part of your family?" Xander asks, Sean grinning softly and glancing up at Bo. Bo grins and nods.

"Someone once told me, the most precious treasures are often something someone else thought was broken." Sean smiles, tears in his eyes. "Do you know what that means?" He asks Xander, watching the boy shake his head and wipe at his tears. "It means, just because your Daddy didn't want you... doesn't mean we don't think you're very special."

"Then, can I..." Xander pouts, biting his lip.

"What is it sweetheart? You can ask us anything. We're going to be family from now on." Sean smiles at him and feels the boy relax.

"Can I call you Papa?" Xander asks, his bottom lip quivering as Sean holds him close.

"Of course you can. And you can call Bo Dad. That's what our other kids call us." Sean kisses his forehead again and the boys smiles at him happily.

"Wow." Xander snuggles into Sean's arms and feels Bo sit beside them on the bed, rubbing the boys back. "I have a family now. Thank you, Papa and... Dad." He sighs and his eyes begin to droop.

"Poor baby. What did he dream about?" Sean wonders, kissing the top of his head and laying him gently into the bed. He tucks the covers around the boys tiny body and brushes his bangs back. "He's been alone for so long. Such a strong little boy." He's pulled into Bo's arms and he quietly weeps. "Poor child, how could anyone turn their back on a child?"

"Shhh, it's okay baby. He's not alone anymore, he has us now." Bo says, scooping him up and heading back into their room. He leaves the door slightly ajar and heads for the bathroom. "Let's take a bath and relax baby. It's been a very emotional and long day."

* * *

Bonnie spent most of the night with her parents, reassuring them that she'd be close and still come home from time to time. Now, the sun is just rising over the treetops and she glances around her room. She has a couple of boxes packed, mostly clothing. She jumps at a tap on her window and turns to see Bobby grinning at her. She shakes her head and crosses to the window, opening it and kissing him.

"Hey baby girl." Bobby smiles, climbing through the window.

"We do have a door Bobby." Bonnie teases, giggling and pulling him close. She breathes in his scent and rests her head on his shoulder. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, but that's the last night we'll spend apart." Bobby says, holding her tight. "Only two boxes? Need help packing?"

"Not really." Bonnie says, grinning softly and kissing his chin. "I'm mostly just taking my clothes and anything I forget, I don't have to come far to get." She sighs, happy to be in his arms again.

"Okay baby girl." Bobby grins, glancing over at Bonnie's bed and remembering the night they spent together there. He lets out a low moan, Bonnie rubbing against him and leaning close to whisper in his ear.

"There'll be plenty of time for that, once we're home Bobby baby." Bonnie grins, kissing his mark and feeling him shudder. "My parents are just on the other side of the house and there's no fancy soundproofing here baby. Can you hold it?"

"Ugh." Bobby's right hand slips up beneath her top and he finds a lacy bra beneath. He groans and fondles her breast, grinning as she arches into his hand moaning. "Can you hold it in baby girl?" He smirks, but quickly finds himself being dragged toward the bathroom. "Bonnie?" He asks, watching her slam the door shut after shoving him inside. She tosses her top aside and bites her lip, reaching up to let her hair loose. All that thick beautiful hair cascades like gentle waves around her. "Oh, wow. So beautiful." He breathes, unable to move as she crosses to him. Before he knows what's happening, his shirt is gone and his jeans are open. "Shit." He grabs her face, kissing her and letting his hands tangle in her hair. "My mate, so beautiful."

"Bobby baby, I'm so wet for you right now." Bonnie licks his mark and takes a gentle bite of his ear. "Hurry, I don't think I can wait baby. I need you inside me."

Bonnie breathes heavily, feeling his hand sliding inside her panties. She yanks her jeans and underwear down, Bobby picking her up and pinning her against the door. He jerks the jeans and underwear off her right ankle, leaving them dangling from her left as he lowers his own jeans and underwear enough to glide inside her. They moan in unison, Bobby dropping his head to her chest and sucking a nipple through lacy fabric. She arches her back, crying out his name and tightening her inner walls. She crosses her ankles over his ass, forcing him deeper inside. She feels her bra strap slide down her shoulder and her breast is removed from its lacy casing. She moans, Bobby sucking and biting her nipple. His hips are thrusting hard and she's going insane with the onslaught of sensations and pleasure.

"Yes, deeper baby." Bonnie begs, suddenly feeling Bobby hit a place deep inside her. "Ahhh yeah! Again, just like that. Hah, so deep! Fuck! Bobby!" She convulses from the force of her orgasm, but her body bounces several more times before she feels him empty inside her. "Mmm, that was so... incredible baby." She sighs, stroking his back and kissing his cheek.

"Absolutely." Bobby places his head on her shoulder and kisses her mark, groaning as she tightens around his cock. "Baby girl, promise to wear your hair down for me more often? So beautiful, so sexy."

"Really?" Bonnie asks, feeling his hand comb through her hair and twist a strand around his finger. "Hmm, I promise baby. I love you Bobby." She kisses his forehead and groans as he pulls out of her.

"We should wash up and head, home." Bobby smiles at her, softly kissing her lips.

"Yeah, let's go home." Bonnie smiles.

* * *

It's mid morning and Teddy wakes up alone in bed. He has a moment of panic, worried Nora was taken by the clan. He sits up and sighs in relief, hearing the faucet in the bathroom turn on. Her heat is over now, but he had an overwhelming urge to bite her neck. He realizes, he needs to talk with his Mother. He has no idea if the clan marks their mates like lycan's do. Do they have mate marks too? He was raised in the pack, he doesn't actually know much about his own origins. He slides out of bed and heads toward the bathroom, thinking she's been in there for awhile.

Teddy opens the door and smiles. Nora is standing in front of the mirror, turned to the side. She's biting her lip and touching her lower stomach. She smiles softly, but flinches as Teddy clears his throat and crosses to her. He wraps his arms around her and places his hands atop hers, over her womb.

"You okay baby?" Teddy asks, kissing her neck and turning her to look in the mirror.

"Mmhmm." Nora blushes at the fact they're both standing naked and embracing. "Teddy, you know... there's a chance now..." She bites her lip, both hopeful and afraid.

"A chance your carrying our cub?" Teddy smiles at their reflection and it's a brilliant and beautiful smile. "I love that idea. Will you give me lots of cubs baby? I want us to have a big family." He kisses the top of her head, then rests his chin there. He grins, but it falls quickly as he notices tears in her eyes. He spins her around and wipes at her cheeks. "Nora, baby what's wrong?" She shakes her head and burrows into his arms. "Baby, talk to me. I'm sorry I upset you."

"No, I'm so happy Teddy." Nora whispers, rubbing her face against his chest. "My handsome, kind mate wants a family with me. I, I never thought I'd get to be a part of a family. I never thought I could be this happy. Thank you. Thank you for excepting me and loving me. I, I love you Teddy." She squeezes him tightly and her happy tears land on his broad chest.

"I love you too my sweet little mate." Teddy kisses her forehead and holds her tight. "I'm so happy I found you."

* * *

Teddy and Nora enter the cabin and see Bonnie and Bobby each holding a box. The couple are chatting with Ben and Hailey and they turn to smile brightly at Teddy and Nora.

"I'm glad you came, I have something for Nora." Bonnie says, placing her box down and taking Nora by the hand. "Come on sis, the men will be fine without us for a minute." She teases and grins as Nora giggles.

"I'm so glad Bonnie has taken such a liking to her." Teddy smiles, turning to look at his Mother. "Can we chat Mom?"

"Of course son." Hailey says, patting Ben's shoulder and leading Teddy into her bedroom.

"So, this is a little awkward." Ben grins, pouring coffee for him and Bobby with a chuckle and hearing the younger man's laughter as well.

* * *

Bonnie sits Nora on the bed and hurries to the closet. She quickly returns with a small box. She sits on the floor at Nora's feet and opens the box. She pulls out a small brown teddy bear and smiles, handing it to Nora.

"Uncle Sean gave this to Teddy when he and Mom first got here." Bonnie says, watching Nora stroke the plush fur. "Teddy gave it to me when I was barely big enough to walk, because I liked it so much. I think you should have it. My future niece or nephew should have it." She reaches up, wiping a tear from Nora's cheek. She pulls out a toddlers t-shirt, with a furry bear on it. "Uncle Sean gave this to Teddy too, but I think I wore it more than he ever did." She pulls a framed 5x7 photo out of the box. It's a picture of a four year old little Teddy holding baby Bonnie, supported by pillows. "I have another copy. It's one of my favorite photos from when we were little. Oh, there's a few things for you that don't fit me. I thought maybe you could use them." She winks, knowing the bra's that are to small for her should fit Nora perfectly.

"Thank you. This is, so sweet." Nora says, tears streaming down her face. Bonnie sits beside her on the bed and hugs her tight.

"What are sisters for?" Bonnie says grinning.

* * *

"I know you probably have questions about the clan." Hailey says, sitting on the bed and patting the spot beside her. "I'll tell you what I know son."

"I want to know how clan mates differ from lycan mates." Teddy says, sitting beside his Mother and taking her hand.

"Hmm, as far as I know they're pretty similar." Hailey says, thinking seriously. "The clan doesn't teach about mates like the pack here does. They felt it a waste of time, since finding your mate was unlikely." She pats his hand and smiles at him. "The mate bond is said to be similar and... there was one couple that were mated. They had matching marks, just like lycan's do. Unfortunately, I don't know if clan marks are as distinct as lycan marks. Their marks were a set of paw prints, two different sizes. A clan members gestation is longer than a lycan's too. About eight months, instead of five to six." She winks at him. "Just so you know. I've never been marked, so I can't tell you what it feels like sweetheart. I'm sorry." She frowns, realizing that she's let her son down by not knowing much about their own origins.

"It's okay Mom. You answered the important questions and... Nora and I will learn the rest together." Teddy hugs her, seeing she's feeling down. "Maybe I should keep a journal, like the one Uncle Sean gave you when you and Dad started dating." He grins and winks, watching her eyes widen. "Bonnie found it once. Anyway, it might be good for our children to learn from our experience."

"Wow. Your children. I could be a Grandma soon!" Hailey smiles and hugs him. "Let's go see what everyone is doing. I don't want to miss saying goodbye to Bonnie. I know, she's not going far. But, she's my baby."

"Alright, let's go Mom." Teddy heads back into the kitchen and stops. Nora is just coming out of the other bedroom with Bonnie. Under her left arm is a small box and cradled in her right, a long lost favored toy from his childhood. His bottom lip quivers and he looks at his little sister. Bonnie smiles at him, leaning into Bobby's arms. "You still had him?" He asks, stroking a hand over the bear and pulling Nora close.

"Mn." Bonnie rubs the back of her neck, avoiding her parents gazes. "I know you and Mom never had much hope, but I figured someday, whether it's your true mate or falling in love more naturally... like Mom and Dad, you might want a couple things for your own cubs." She shrugs, Teddy crossing to give her a big hug. "I know, the things Uncle Sean gave you when you first came here, we're precious to you. So, I kept them for you. Just in case."

"Thank you little sister. You're the best!" Teddy says, picking her up in a literal bear hug and grinning as she giggles.

"Aww shucks." Bonnie smiles, kissing Teddy's cheek as he sets her back on her feet. "I have the best big brother, I have to be worthy of him." She winks and smiles at her parents, her Mother looking sad. "Mom, you okay?"

"Mn, I can't believe I didn't think to save that for him." Hailey says sadly. She cries, Bonnie reaching into the box and holding up the shirt. "Oh my goodness. Teddy was so happy when Sean sent that. He said, Look Mommy! It looks just like me! It was just something small for Luna Sean, but it meant so much for my little boy." She turns into Ben's arms, crying softly.

"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean to upset you." Bonnie frowns, pulled close to Bobby and tucked safely under his arm.

"No, it's a good thing you saved these things for him." Hailey smiles at her children and sighs. "I should've done that. I should have thought about his future."

"Mom, you can't blame yourself." Bonnie says smiling at her. "You were raised in the clan, told all your life finding your true mate was not likely to happen." She grins at Bobby, resting her head on his shoulder. "I was raised in the pack. I was told I wasn't a freak, I was showered with love, and told that someday... I would find my mate too. We have different experiences, that's all. But, I'm grateful to have been raised here in Green River."

* * *

Sean is pacing in the bedroom. He's kept a tray from breakfast and it's beside the bed. Bo comes in and glances toward the nursery, but Sean just shakes his head.

"Should I have one of the doctors look at him?" Sean asks worriedly. "He's been sleeping for nearly twelve hours now. What if he's sick?"

"Baby, calm down." Bo says, pulling Sean into his arms and kissing his forehead. "I just talked to Doc. She says it's probably just exhaustion from the way he's been living and the fact that, he finally feels safe now and his belly was filled for the first time in ages. If you're really that worried, let's go in and check his temperature. Okay?" He hurries into the bathroom to grab the old first aid kit. "Come on baby, let's check on him together."

They enter the nursery and Sean hurries over to sit on the edge of the bed, reaching out to feel the boys forehead. He breathes a sigh of relief, no apparent fever. Xander stretches and his little eyes flutter open. He grins up at Sean, but frowns at the worry on his face.

"Pa, Papa? Did I do something wrong?" Xander asks, jolting in shock as he's pulled into Sean's arms.

"No son, Papa was just worried because you slept for a very long time." Bo grins, ruffling the boys hair and turning toward the door. "I'll heat up his breakfast baby. Why don't you get him dressed for the day?"

"Uhm, I really gotta pee!" Xander interrupts and they all laugh, Sean hurrying to take him to the bathroom.

"How are feeling sweet boy?" Sean asks from just outside the bathroom door. He suppresses a laugh, hearing the boy sigh in relief as he relieves himself. Sean hears the flush and then water running, remembering how he had to show the boy yesterday how to use the bathroom and wash his hands. "Any pain?" The door opens and Xander grins, shaking his head and limping on the stump of his ankle.

"Nope. After the bad dream, I slept really good! I had nice dreams about... having a family." Xander says shyly.

"It's not a dream sweetheart." Sean says hugging him and leading him to the bed as Bo comes back with the tray. "You do have a family now and today you'll meet your new brothers and sisters. Oh, technically, you're an uncle now too." He laughs, Xander's eyes widening in shock. "Our eldest daughter has two kids, around your age. Technically, they're your niece and nephew."

"Wow." Xander looks at the tray heaped full of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. "There's only one fork." He says confused.

"That's all for you son. You need to eat well and get stronger." Bo says, handing Sean a cup of coffee and giving him a wink. Xander blinks several times, then digs in. "The rest of the kids will meet us in the den in about an hour baby." He says, kissing Sean's temple. Both of them grin, watching the boy scarf down his breakfast.

* * *

Bo, Sean, and Xander are headed downstairs. Xander is nervously holding each man's hand and looking up at them. At the bottom of the stairs they hear voices from the den and Xander stops. He beckons Sean to bend down and whispers to him.

"Papa, what if they don't like me?" Xander asks, fear in his eyes.

"Oh sweetheart, they're going to love you." Sean says, kissing his head. "Just like Dad and I already do." The boys lips tremble and he hugs Sean tight. "Let's go meet your new siblings, okay?" Xander nods, taking both their hands once more.

They enter the den and everyone turns, smiling at the newest little family member. Bo and Sean lead him in and there's a collective gasp. The others weren't told about Xander's physical disability and Sissy turns away, hiding the tears in her eyes. Bobby walks over, a hand behind his back and a smile on his face. He kneels down to Xander's level and pulls an odd metal contraption from behind his back.

"I have a special gift for my new little brother." Bobby says, looking up at his Father's and winking as Sean weeps. "Can we head to the couch and try it on?" He watches the boy look at Sean and then nod. "Come on big guy, I think this might help you get around a little more comfortably."

Bobby picks Xander up and carries him to the sofa. He sits the boy down and kneels in front of him. He slips a sock onto Xander's ankle and slides the metal brace on, buckling it in place. Xander's eyes widen and he looks over at Sean excitedly. On his left ankle is a crude metal foot frame.

"I know it's not pretty, but we designed it so you can wear shoes. It shouldn't be to noticeable." Bobby says to himself, worried about the boy's self esteem. "Anyway, it might take some time to get used to, but I hope it makes your life a little easier. Welcome to the family, little brother." He's shocked, Xander suddenly hugging him.

"Look Papa! I have two feet again!" Xander says, getting up slowly and taking a couple of steps toward Sean. He smiles brightly and runs, diving into Sean's arms. "I can run again!" He turns to smile at Bobby. "Thank you, big brother." He says softly, the other children smiling and wiping tears. "I have a family now." He says, hugging Sean tight. "Thank you." He whispers softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
8.3K 203 9
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (1/8/24) "Call me love. Not Alpha." "But Alpha." "Love." "But love, I am scared." *** Who would have thought that Edmun Harlen's...
13.1K 658 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...
3.9M 169K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...