The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes

1K 36 11
By bubblegumm1111

The Holiday season seemed to drag it's feet to the finish line, though eventually the night had come— Aveline's last night in Rosier mansion before returning back to Hogwarts.

The girl sat in her window, a dark green night gown spilling around as she leaned her head against the wall behind her. She was so utterly exhausted it hurt, though sleep never seemed to come easy. Her mind in a never ending race to stress her out even more.

She tugged the night gown she had on tighter, begging it to make her even a bit warmer then she was.

Though most of all, Aveline felt a gut wrenched stomach of guilt billowing throughout her body.

For every single night, she procrastinated doing the one thing she ever looked forward to in Rosier mansion— going to visit her mother.

For some reason it made her scared this time, and she couldn't explain why. Though every time she thought about going up to the third floor of the mansion, and sneaking behind her door her body filled with anxiety. It pained her to see her mother in such a state, and she didn't know if she could handle it this time.

To talk her heart out to a woman she was currently going through hell for only to get no response.

Possibly she was scared that she'd go into that little room, and stare at her lifeless looking mother and feel nothing. That she'd only feel remorse or regret for telling her father she'd go through with the marriage. That perhaps, she'd wish her father would just do it— kill her so Aveline didn't have to worry about her anymore.

Tonight was her last night, so Aveline tugged herself out the door, her steps ever so quiet. The closer she got to her mothers room the more she wanted to turn back, but she pushed forward.

Slowly creaking the door open, the moonlight spilling in between the curtains, illuminating her mothers pale face.

No matter how many specialists Mr Rosier payed to come secretly look at his wife condition, none of them could explain why or what was causing her endless sleep.

Though mostly, none of them could explain how Mrs Rosier hadn't aged a day passed 25– the age she was when she first fell asleep.

Like the muggle Princess sleeping beauty, Eleanore Rosier lay with her hands on her stomach, softly breathing as her blonde hair spilled out around her.
She was a beautiful young woman, with rosy cheeks and a complexion of pale skin that often made people stop and stare.

She also happened to be the near identical looking twin of Aveline Rosier, the young girl currently slinking over to the side of her bed.

The more Aveline aged, the more young her mother started to look. For she no longer looked like the adult that was her mother, but someone who merely looked a few years older then her.

Youthful skin, a soft smile on her sleeping face.

"Hi mum," Aveline whispered, staring at the woman. She slowly reached out her hand, letting it touch the side of her mothers sleeping face. "I'm sorry I didn't come and visit sooner."

No response, merely the silence of nothing hanging between the two woman.

It was almost creepy watching them interact, as if Aveline was the spirit of Eleanore jumping out her body, that's how much they looked alike.

The same rosy cheeks, the same wild blonde curls, and the same face.

The only thing that would've been different was the eyes. Where as Aveline had a shocking blue, Elenore's were a deep brown. Though you would never be able to tell, because she never opened her eyes.

Usually Aveline talked, though tonight words seem to be lost on her. So she merely sunk onto the edge of her mothers bed, letting out a sob as she wrapped her arms around the sleeping woman, pressing her head into the crook of her neck the way she did when she was little.

If only she was awake, she'd be able to help her. She'd be able to tell her what to do. Certainly her mother wouldn't let her marry Theodore. She'd stop her father from forcing her into this.

Aveline tears flew off her cheeks, hitting the bedsheets as they did. Slowly the girl lifted her head, looking into her mothers delicate face begging her to wake up.

As she did, a tear slipped from her cheek, landing on the edge of Elenore's nose.

Aveline went to whip it away, when the woman's eyelashes fluttered. She jerked her hand away, eyes widening, half certain it was just a trick of the night.

She waited patiently for it to happen again but didn't.

For a minute Aveline stood frozen, certain she was jsut delusional, when it happened again.

Though this times the eyes didn't just flutter.

They flew open and Elenore Rosier sat up, gasping and panting for breath.
________

Aveline had never run faster in her life, throwing her fathers door open and screaming for him to wake up at the top of her lungs. At first he was clearly displeased, though catching the look on Aveline's face his eyes widened, and he followed the girl up to the room on the third floor.

Amongst the commotion Evan had woke up, and slowly the three Rosier's creeped into the room.

Sure enough, there was Eleanor Rosier, sitting up looking around the room very confused.

"Eleanor," Mr Rosier whispered, his voice coming out in nothing more then a choke.

For the first time in her entire life, Aveline saw her father show emotion. Actual pure emotion, as he almost looked as if he was about to cry.

In no time, the man was flying to her bed side, wrapping the woman in her arms as if it had only been last night she had fallen asleep. After a moments of hesitation Eleanor hugged him back, her eyes closing softly.

Evan and Aveline just stood there, and for the first time that holiday season the siblings exchanged a genuine look with eachother. Evan seemed equally confused as she did, his eyes wide as he watched his parents hug.

Mr Rosier pressed his head against Mrs Rosier, both of them shedding tears as they looked into eachother eyes.

Yes that's right, real tears— were coming from Mr Rosier eyes.

Evan blinked, rubbing his own eyes and squinting as if wondering if he was loosing his mind and / or going blind.

"Eleanore my sweet love, you came back to me," Mr Rosier gasped, running his hands through his hair as if he couldn't believe it.

Aveline and Evan's jaws dropped in unison, both of the twins looming eachother with a what the fuck expression. As far as they aware, their father didn't show any emotions besides anger and discontent.

Though Aveline didn't care, for the only thing she could think of was that her mother was back, and all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around her and hug her as tight as she possibly could.

"Mum," Aveline said softly, stepping forward.

Both her parents eyes looked up at her, and for a moment they just stared. Then, Aveline watched slowly as her mother turned back to her father, with this wide look on her eyes.

"Did we do it?" she whispered, a look of glory on her face that Aveline had never seen before.

Mr Rosier shook his head, looking down at his hands though fully.

"Though your efforts didn't go in vain my love. The cause is going stronger then ever, and our son he's become an important part of it," Mr Rosier whispered, and for the first time in his entire life he looked at Evan with pride.

"Oh you must tell me everything," Mrs Rosier gasped, grabbing her husbands face in her hands.

It was then that her head turned to Aveline, and the girl was so ready for her mother to come hug her.

"And our beautiful Aveline, certainly she's been successful as well?"

Aveline wanted to open her mouth and tell her mother everything that had happened in the years she had been gone. She knew in her heart that her mother would be proud of her no matter what. Even when she learnt she was a hufflepuff, who befriended a bunch of blood traitors.

For that's who her mother was. She was gentle, she was loving, and she would love Aveline regardless of who she was.

"I am so sorry I let you down," Mr Rosiee suddenly said, pressing his head more against his wife. "Aveline she's been on the wrong path, though with you back my love, I'm certain we can get her on the right one."

Now Aveline was getting confused, for her mother didn't care about that sort of stuff. Her mother was the reason she had been trying hard all of these years to be different.

To be kind, to be honest, to be true to herself.

She watched as her mother let out another sigh, as she smiled her gorgeous smile out to her family.

"Tell me Aveline," her mother spoke softly in her voice, becknoning the girl forward.

Aveline did so, sitting next to her mother who reached out, running a hand through her daughters
hair.

"Why is you won't join your mothers cause?"

Aveline titled her head, looking at her mother with pure confusion in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Eleanore laughed as if that was the most ridiculous question on the whole world.

"My love, the one I sacrificed my life for. To rid our world of what is not pure. To purge our society of the halfblood, mudblood, bloodtraitor scum that is holding us back from reaching our full potential."

She spoke so beautifully, as she continue to run her hands through Aveline's hair. Her voice light and airy, in the same tone she used to tell Aveline fairy tales with.

The girl froze, and all at once Aveline Rosier felt her heart explode into a million little pieces.

She was wrong about her mother, so very wrong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 57 19
Sanguine - (adj.) eagerly optimistic, especially under terrible circumstances. Evangeline was a pureblood witch, her parents' perfect porcelain doll...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
27K 656 36
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬." oc x sirius black; maraude...
1.5K 85 24
in which Gemma Hilton finds out buried secrets from the past. or in which a girl discovers there's more to everyone than meets the eye. (Slowburn...