ROSES & THORNS

Aura_Swan tarafından

Isabelle Rose Edward is your charming, beautiful and kind yet clever, witty and confident 23-year-old English... Daha Fazla

- S Y NO P S I S -
a e s t h e t i c s
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 1 0 -
- 1 1 -
- 1 2 -
- 1 3 -
- 1 4 -
- 1 5 -
- 1 6 -
- 1 7 -
- 1 8 -
- 1 9 -
- 2 0 -
- 2 1 -
- 2 2-
- 2 3 -
- 2 4 -
- 2 5 -
- 2 6 -
- 2 7 -
- 2 8 -
- 2 9 -
- 3 0 -
- 3 1 -
- 3 3 -
- 3 4 -
- 3 5 -
- 3 6 -
- 3 7 -
- 3 8 -
- 3 9 -
- 4 0 -
- 4 1 -
- 4 2 -
- 4 3 -
- 4 4 -
- 4 5 -
- 4 6 -
- 4 7 -
- 4 8 -
- 4 9 -
- 5 0 -
- 5 1 -
- 5 2 -
- 5 3 -
- 5 4 -
- 5 5 -
- 5 5 -
- 5 6 -
- 5 7 -
- 5 8 -
- 5 9 -
- 6 0 -
- 6 2 -
- 6 3 -
- 6 4 -
- 6 5 -
- 6 6 -
- 6 7 -
- 6 8 -
- 6 9 -
- 7 0 -
- 7 1 -
- 7 2 -
- 7 3 -
- 7 4 -
- 7 5 -
- 7 6 -
- 7 7 -
- 7 8 -
- 7 9 -
- 8 0 -
- 8 1 -
- 8 2 -
- 8 3 -
- 8 4 -
- 8 5 -
- 8 6 -
- 8 7 -
- 8 8 -
- 8 9 -

- 6 1 -

1.4K 35 2
Aura_Swan tarafından

"Look who finally made it, the cold CEO and his oh-so sunny girl." I heard someone's voice and froze.

Adam tensed beside me too and when we turned around, I felt my blood getting colder by the second.

No, I will not let my emotions rule me and I will certainly not let this asshole ruin me. 

Not anymore.

"Michael." I said rather calmly, which even surprised the man himself as a grin formed on his face.

"It's good to see you Bella." He said smirking, glancing at Adam briefly before his eyes came back to mine.

"I wish I could say the same." I replied and turned to Adam and grabbed his hand, dragging him away from the scene and towards the dressing rooms where we were met by the producers.

"Ms. Edward, glad you're on time and already ready, the show will be starting in fifteen, make yourselves comfortable until then." The woman who seem to be in her thirties spoke, her eyes moving to Adam as she gave him a not so discreet once over and walked away swaying her hips, making me roll my eyes.

Ugh.

"You okay love?" Adam asked me once the producer was out of earshot and I looked at him, smiling softly.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said softly as he drew patterns with his fingers on my hand.

"I'm going to make a few calls, I'll see you in a few, okay?" He asked me concerned and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be fine, don't worry." I patted his chest and reassured him as he pecked my forehead before walking away.

I sighed and plopped down on an empty couch and felt movement beside me. Looking to my side, I frowned when I saw none other than Michael sitting down next to me, but I decided to ignore his presence completely.

"You know, I didn't believe it when the producer of this show contacted me asking if I wanted to go for an interview." He started speaking, keeping his eyes in front of him.

"But when I heard you'd be there too, I couldn't help but agree knowing I'd see you again since that boyfriend of yours seems to be wherever you go. Didn't think he was the clingy type. Or at least that's what Milani told me." He said smirking as his eyes came to me, making my blood boil.

"What the hell do you want?" I gritted out and noticed his grin getting wider.

"Oh nothing much." He said glancing away from me as I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked him frustrated.

"You don't know?" He said feigning surprised.

"I'm interviewing with you sweetheart." He said smirking, making me frown.

Just fucking great.

Just then I saw Adam  walking towards us with a deadly expression on his face, his jaw clenched as he glared at Michael.

"Speak of the devil." Michael muttered under his breath as he stood up from his place and grinned at me.

"See you out there darling." He said before sauntering off to god knows where as Adam came to stand in front of me. 

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his torso, breathing deeply to calm myself down as I felt his arms go around me.

"We're interviewing together." I mumbled into his neck and felt him tense slightly as he kissed the back of my head.

"I know." He replied as I pulled away from him.

"We can leave if you want." He said softly, taking my hands in his as he rubbed them soothingly, but I shook my head.

"How long will I keep running Adam? I'm going to have to fight my battles someday. Maybe that day's today." I said shrugging.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." He told me, making me smile at him for worrying.

"I want to. I'll be fine." I assured him, making him nod at me firmly as my name was called by the producer.

"Well, wish me luck." I said glancing around me and looked at Adam's concerned blue eyes as he smiled lightly at me.

"You don't need any. But just in case..." He trailed off as he came closer to me and leaned down, pressing his lips softly to mine and after lingering a few seconds, he pulled away.

"That okay?" He asked me and I grinned widely.

"Very." I said and heard his deep chuckle as I made my way towards the producer who was clearly pissed off as she practically dragged me backstage to wait for my cue. 

What's her problem?

A few minutes later, my name was called out by the host and with a deep breath I made my way outside to be blinded by the lights as cheers erupted from the crowd.

I sat across her on one of the couches as Michael's name was called as well ad he walked in with his signature grin, the girls screaming for his attention as he winked at them before he sat next to me.

Let's get this shit over with.

* * *

To say the interview was bad would be an understatement as my phone was blowing up with calls from my brothers and Taylor who were probably worried about me.

I texted them all that I was tired and did not have it in me to discuss anything regarding the interview right now and would talk to them in the morning.

I was pissed. Like, really pissed and judging from Adam's clenched jaw he was definitely more pissed than me like he was about to rain hell on the world.

I have no doubt he would.

We stopped at the building of his penthouse and Adam got out and opened my door for me, letting me step out and grasped my hand, holding it tightly after giving his keys to the guards before he led me towards the elevators.

Once we were in the penthouse, neither of us said anything, the sounds of our footsteps echoing on the floors as we walked into the kitchen where Adam let go of my hand and took out a bottle of water and held it out to me. 

I took it from him and drank the water, feeling the cool liquid run down my throat made me calm somehow as I drank half the bottle and handed it to him, who downed the rest of it in one go. 

I watched as some water trailed down from his lips and onto his chin, hanging there a moment before running down his throat and into his shirt. 

I watched the droplets move down and without thinking, reached out and wiped the water from his chin, my eyes snapping to his and found them already on me.

Mesmerized, I stared into his deep blue eyes as he stepped closer to me, his hand reaching out and tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear as his face inched closer to mine.

My hands rested on his chest, while his free hand went to my waist, gripping it tightly as he pulled me closer to him so our bodies were now flushed together. 

His hand on my cheek moved towards the back of my neck as he pulled my face closer to his, his lips hovering over mine as his breath fanned my face, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"God you're perfect." He muttered, his eyes shining with unknown emotions swirling in them as his words brought a smile to my face.

"You're perfect too," I whispered, making his face break out into a grin as he licked his lips, my eyes moving to them a the action as I drew closer to him, softly touching my lips against his, but just as he moved closer we were so rudely interrupted.

"Whoops." The voice came followed by a chuckle as both our heads snapped to the voices and we were met by Aidan and Aveline standing in the doorway, with large grins on their faces. 

I pulled away from Adam quickly, my face red from embarrassment as he grunted and brought me back closer to him with an arm around my waist.

"Hey guys." I gave them both a small wave as they strolled in leisurely and placed pizza boxes on the table.

"Hey good to see you here." Aveline said smiling as she hugged me and then Adam who was glaring at both of them.

"Why are you here?" Adam gritted out angrily as I smacked his arm.

"Be nice Adam." I told him, making the two laugh.

"Yes Adam, be nice." Aidan said chuckling as Adam rolled his eyes.

"So what brings you here?" Aveline asked me, making me furrow my eyebrows slightly as I looked at Adam who had his lips set in a straight line.

Do they not know?

"I uh... live here?" I rather questioned than told them, making both their eyes widen at my words.

"Oh my god, you moved in with him? That's so great!" Aveline exclaimed.

"Oh no, I didn't move in with him, I'm staying here uh.. temporarily, since there is a problem with my living situation at the moment." I clarified, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh. Oh well, I brought pizza, you guys hungry?" She asked us while she grabbed plates from the cabinets.

"Yeah, actually." I nodded and helped her set up the table as we all sat around the island and enjoyed pizza together.

"So how long are you here for?" Aidan asked me but I was cut off by Adam before I could even speak.

"As long as she wants." He replied coldly, making Aidan roll his eyes at his brother and mimic him, making both Aveline and me chuckle.

"Don't give me that attitude." Adam scolded him, making Aidan shut up and straighten in his seat as he saluted Adam.

"Sir, yes sir!" He exclaimed, making me laugh at his antics as Aidan glanced at me.

"How do you keep up with this guy? He's so bossy, always 'don't do this, don't do that, do this do that'." He mocked Adam in a deep voice, making me shrug as a smile played on my lips.

"I don't mind. He isn't like that. Usually." I said glancing at him and saw him smile faintly as he took a bite of his slice of pizza, his eyes trained on me.

"Oh please. I would never date someone like him." Aidan said grinning, making Adam frown.

"That's disgusting Aidan." Adam frowned, making us all laugh at his disgusted face.

"What? It's true. You're so boring." Aidan continued as Adam rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand with his free one as he continued to eat in silence.

"We saw the interview today." Aveline broke the quiet when we were done eating. My eyes snapped to Adam's whose jaw was clenched as he glared at the floor.

"Uh.. yeah, it wasn't exactly what I thought it was." I said shrugging.

"Well they're going to get what they deserve sooner or later for putting you in the spotlight like that. I mean, their accusations were just insane!" Aveline exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air as Aidan agreed with her.

"That's enough. Both of you." Adam snapped suddenly, his cold eyes emotionless as he glared at his siblings.

"Right, well that's our cue to leave." Aidan said getting up and Aveline followed him.

"It was good to see you Belle. We'll see each other soon hopefully." Aveline said hugging me.

"Of course. Take care." And with that I watched them leave and sat down sighing when I heard the ding of the elevators. 

My eyes went to Adam whose jaw was clenched tightly. I got up from my seat and stood in front of him, grabbing his face in my hands stroking his cheeks softly. 

He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist as he drew me closer, his head resting on my stomach as I combed my fingers through his soft hair.

"Adam?" I called out to him after a few moments of silence and heard him hum in response.

"You okay?" I asked him and heard him hum again as his arms tightened around me.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" He asked me lifting his head up and looking into my eyes. I nodded slowly as he let go of e and stood up, bringing me closer to him and pressing his lips to mine softly. 

Our lips moved as one against each other as he swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gave in to him, letting him take control as his tongue explored my mouth.

We pulled away breathless as his lips attached to my neck, leaving kisses everywhere he could until he sucked on a certain spot that made me arch my back and moan lightly. 

But before things got any more heated, he placed a lingering kiss on my lips before pulling away and touched his forehead against mine.

"I'm okay now." He whispered, making me smile as he took my hand and led me to his room. He grabbed some clothes from his closet and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. 

I also grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Adam's t-shirts and slipped them on and got under the covers, melting into the soft sheets. 

Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard the bathroom door open and the sound of footsteps in the room. 

Trying my very best to keep my eyes open, I felt the covers being lifted as Adam got in beside me and moment later I was pulled back into his chest. 

I turned around to face him and buried my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent as I placed a small kiss there, feeling his arms tighten around me, making me sigh in contentment.

"Goodnight Adam." I whispered feeling the exhaustion take over me as I welcomed the darkness with open arms.

"Goodnight love."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

349K 11.2K 41
Meet Stephanie Lynn Ryder, an almost 21-year-old girl behind on rent, works at a diner for $350 a week and has an oblivious boyfriend who only wants...
15.6M 463K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
15.5K 406 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...